The Chateau Diaries #49 Tasteless tango, Teabag in turmoil & tearful Tatiana in Turkey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
€50 is quite reasonable for a 3 course meal with drinks, (especially if the wine flows freely.) At least it seems reasonable to me but I live in the UK, where the cost of living is expensive. I've just had a lovely one course lunch with no drinks which cost me £11 or €12. 89. .
I agree. Live in the UK too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Selmar Duin
Finally she had here second operation. Because I reach out on Facebook to look for somebody how now somebody in Turkey Istanbul Charlotte send me than an message that she had a friend how is a doctor and has a clinic in Istanbul. So Tatyana went to that clinic and they did the surgery. She now is in recovery and Hopefully she can travel save to here home. Charlotte thank u so much for your help and I will thank you all for the support and wishes and prayers. It really helped here. I am going to travel to Holland in August and going to pick up Tatyana in September and than whe travel together to France. To la Lande where she is going to stay for a while and. Finally whe going to meet.

Tatty’s second op has taken place. So odd all info is through a 3rd party! 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
😂😂😂😂😂🧵🧵🧵🧵

ChocLili
Nov 10, 2020
Three years ago, me, my brother Billy and our financial savior Gwendoline took on the mammoth task of restoring this rebuilt 19th (not 17th) century French “chateau”. At first it was just the three of us. But since then the whole family has moved in and they just won’t leave. And not forgetting my newest imaginary friend Peter the Rabbit. We bodge everything ourselves, from fixing the leaky roof, mowing the vast 60 acre estate with an overpriced mower, to restoring the gardener’s cottage back to a woodworm’s paradise. It’s pretty easy when others do the actual work, but that’s what makes life in a place like this expensive. My name’s Michael and I’m going to be showing you what it’s like to live, beg and play with chainsaws at Chateau Le Basmaigne.
HahaLikeHeart Reactions: You, mrsmoneymaker, Freesia54 and 26

😈
Or this 😂😂😂

PeacockQueen
PeacockQueen
Nov 17, 2020
Here's the view from my bedroom window guys, nothing special as you can see.........bit bored of it really
1605582401928.png
HahaLike Reactions: You, Gipsymom, 1043590 and 23 others

😈😈😈

Heathcliffe
Heathcliffe
Nov 17, 2020
Good morning everyone...As you can see, a bit of a rainy day here in London. View from my bedroom. 🍸

124.4 KBViews: 79
HahaLikeHeart Reactions: You, sammy13, PeacockQueen and 20 others
😂😂😂😂😂

L
lolander
Chatty Member
Nov 3, 2020
I shouldn't tell you this (Patreon only content), but the crowning glory of his bathroom will be his new trompe l'oeil masterpiece, a ceiling painting "Apotheosis of Trotter Clan with putti and adjoining Saints". Michael will depict his family on scaffolding without safety gear holding chainsaws encircled by putti supporting flower garlands designed by Marie. Adjoining Saints are St. Genesius (Patron Saint of Clowns), St. Elizabeth of Hungary (Patron Saint of Beggars) and St. Patrick to commemorate their Irish traveller roots. Head of St. Elizabeth will be drawn by Steven.
Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
HahaLikeHeart Reactions: You, 1043590, FeatherBee and 19 others

🤣🤣🤣😂😅😇

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Dan often mentions that his grandpa lives nearby. Does anyone know if his grandpa moved there first or if he followed Dan?

Reactions: 7
Dan often mentions that his grandpa lives nearby. Does anyone know if his grandpa moved there first or if he followed Dan?
Annalise says in her "interview" that Dan's grandad lives 20 minutes away from them but that they weren't specifically looking in that area.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Princess and the Pea
Chatty Member
Mar 8, 2021

This is Father O'Malley. You appear to have been influenced by our Lady Isabelle's Pinterest postings of good deeds highlighted by Sister Clara. You clearly need to go back to your Welcome Pack & review Chapter 1 - entitled 'Begging Bowls Come in Many Forms!!' Venerable Natalia Nuttita however, needs to up her game in this area as there are far too many moth attracting items arriving from donors & not enough that need the use of the magnifying glass to check the makers mark. Having remonstrated with her, I believe she is launching a new 'Buy Me a Drone or Else You Is in BIG Trouble' campaign & once this arrives our Lady will ensure that she cons inveigles flutters her eyelashes enchants one the male Friends of the Church of Stephinology from the local area to fly it for her free of charge. I hope you will see the error of your ways by even suggesting that our purpose is not to coin in as much as possible from the Zombie followers. Say 3 Hail Selmars & kiss your photo of Lady Isabelle 20 times. Peace Out.
Last edited: Mar 8, 2021

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Princess and the Pea
Chatty Member
Mar 8, 2021

This is Father O'Malley. You appear to have been influenced by our Lady Isabelle's Pinterest postings of good deeds highlighted by Sister Clara. You clearly need to go back to your Welcome Pack & review Chapter 1 - entitled 'Begging Bowls Come in Many Forms!!' Venerable Natalia Nuttita however, needs to up her game in this area as there are far too many moth attracting items arriving from donors & not enough that need the use of the magnifying glass to check the makers mark. Having remonstrated with her, I believe she is launching a new 'Buy Me a Drone or Else You Is in BIG Trouble' campaign & once this arrives our Lady will ensure that she cons inveigles flutters her eyelashes enchants one the male Friends of the Church of Stephinology from the local area to fly it for her free of charge. I hope you will see the error of your ways by even suggesting that our purpose is not to coin in as much as possible from the Zombie followers. Say 3 Hail Selmars & kiss your photo of Lady Isabelle 20 times. Peace Out.
Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
I forgot she ended those with “Peace out” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dan's catering certainly appears to be a huge improvement on his predecessor! No sign of beige sludge, bit of lavender or even the anticipated battered fish. Even Fanny pulled her finger out with waitressing duties! View attachment 690057
I was impressed that Dan carried 4 plates at a time - the sign of a professional.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Jeeves
Jeeves
VIP Member
Mar 29, 2021
Add bookmark
Skimmed through the Cadge at the Chateau, to see them asking for ideas to name the little troll. Is it wrong that I wanted to suggest that they call him Tattle? 🧙‍♂️
Heart Heart Report
HahaLikeHeart Reactions: You, Aquablue, LonePalm and 23 others

😜😜😜😈

• Haha
Dan's catering certainly appears to be a huge improvement on his predecessor! No sign of beige sludge, bit of lavender or even the anticipated battered fish. Even Fanny pulled her finger out with waitressing duties! View attachment 690057
I thought Dan's meal looked great. And it was great for once to see the meal being plated up on a clean table. Bet Dan scrubbed it beforehand.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I agree. Even though I' m not a sj fan ,her channel is the only one I actually do watch(adblock on and in the background,while eating etc.).Find all the rest of the shatoo bunch just too boring.
Honestly to me now her voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard. The thought of listening to it while eating would make me vomit. Just my humble opinion.

This looks fake. The font is different look at the text. DB probably did it. Did you do this Brenda????? ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Honestly to me now her voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard. The thought of listening to it while eating would make me vomit. Just my humble opinion.
The worst of it is when she’s hollering through the house, “Helloooooo? Is anyone there?” it’s like an opposite dog whistle for humans, alerting them to run away

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Gibson
VIP Member
Mar 7, 2021
Add bookmark
Clara Burnett said:
Oh, Father O’Malley, may I plead for your guidance?
In researching the origins of our beloved doctrine of grabbing and grifting, I stumbled upon these messages that were send out to the public by our own mother Mary, our holiness Lady Isabelle, the birthmother of all we hold delightful. They seem to be completely contradictory to the scripture that’s been currently taught, in fact so contradictory they either entail a subliminal message I as a simple yet faithful follower can’t fully grasp or it’s a sign of those righteous trolls invading our universe. Could you kindly lead me into the right direction? How am I to interpret these awful temptations into this antithetical morality? Might her lesson be that hypocrisy is in fact a cleansing virtue?
The founding principles of our beloved leader! Merci.

😂
I will await the awakening of Stephanie and her wise guidance at the Shittoo this evening.
I have been doing penance waiting for the long promised Vlog of our brother at Basimignee ...

As per instructions from Father O'Malley and consultation with Bishop Selmar, I have found the stash of Terry's Chocolate orange helped during the long lonely nights waiting. They may also help you sister, whilst contemplating the teachings of our venerable Mother.
Like Report
😈😈😈
😂😂😂
Good times 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought Dan's meal looked great. And it was great for once to see the meal being plated up on a clean table. Bet Dan scrubbed it beforehand.
Poor Marie use to take a ration of grief trying to have half the dirty table to prepare a meal. Can only imagine how many Nati, SJ, Selmar and of course BJJ’s hairs have been consumed. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Selmar Duin
Finally she had here second operation. Because I reach out on Facebook to look for somebody how now somebody in Turkey Istanbul Charlotte send me than an message that she had a friend how is a doctor and has a clinic in Istanbul. So Tatyana went to that clinic and they did the surgery. She now is in recovery and Hopefully she can travel save to here home. Charlotte thank u so much for your help and I will thank you all for the support and wishes and prayers. It really helped here. I am going to travel to Holland in August and going to pick up Tatyana in September and than whe travel together to France. To la Lande where she is going to stay for a while and. Finally whe going to meet.

Tatty’s second op has taken place. So odd all info is through a 3rd party! 🤔
All very strange indeed. No news as of 10am UK time today then suddenly everything has happened, wonder if the second operation was for the residual gallstones ( she was supposedly in so much pain because of this) which means the original operation for 'a procedure' and the reason she went to Turkey in the first place didn't happen ? Odd, very odd and doesn't add up- literally !

• Wow
  • Sad
[/QUOTE
So of those 10 plates, how many paid the 50 euros?
I was impressed that Dan carried 4 plates at a time - the sign of a professional.
So of those 10 plates, how many paid the 50 euros? 2? 4? Do the on-camera personalities eat for free? I suppose yes.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Annalise says in her "interview" that Dan's grandad lives 20 minutes away from them but that they weren't specifically looking in that area.
Thank you. I would love to hear his story of how he ended up in that part of the world. I will have to make an exception and listen to her interview. Not listening to any of the others, lol!

Reactions: 8

This looks fake. The font is different look at the text. DB probably did it. Did you do this Brenda????? ;)
I don't get disgusted easily.I wish I could mute everytime she laughs though.
.What gets to me the most is the garden and the sheep,chickens et al.And of course what a waste of money patreon accounts are.

Reactions: 5
Thank you. I would love to hear his story of how he ended up in that part of the world. I will have to make an exception and listen to her interview. Not listening to any of the others, lol!
Is Dan's grandpa the lovely older guy that Dan featured in an early vlog? I think it was about bricklaying or something.

Reactions: 11
ma-55004-WEB.jpg
:oops: Oh dear...finally some rest now when I can stop worrying about Tatyana. Puh! Now we can look forward to seeing her dancing with her legs high up around Selmar. Such a relief. So what was the verdict, are we allowed to be nasty to Dan or not? I am not going to anyway, I like the man. I will stick to being nasty to Teabag, he bloody deserves a bit of it.:devilish: Has Andrew stopped cleaning and packed his bags already? He must be gagging for some cock variety by now and the city lights! What is this business about everyone changing their names? Who has the stroppy lady turned into? (The rasta profile pic, she liked to put me in my place, I kind of miss her) Mojo Dublin darling, please don't ever change, it is all very confusing. And make me a VIP, will you, I feel like a servant with my "active member" tag. I am not active at all, I am definitely a VIP! 🍸:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.