Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How i ended up at the CD..Well we have a big old house in Bourgogne, so renovlogs of chateaux always interests me, A few years ago we wanted to see another part of France, so i went on searching a house to rent...at first i ended up with Begmania...but it had no pool, so we took another place to stay...but the fact that they only recently bought the place and they were young intriged me...so i started to follow Begmania on FB...Then teabeg started to vlog...so i watched.and then YT decided that Fan Flash also had to be to my liking :oops: thats why i ended up looking at that madhouse...but i soon started to get questions about things, and i started to search on google...and voila Tattle came on....and i saw that a lot of people tought the same like me about her...love..life and laughter..shittoo..

• Heart
Reactions: 32
mpk25.png
one week later
mpk30.png

Huge drop in the number of supporters. It still blows my mind how 530 people still support this d*uchebag. He's never kept any of his promises.

• Heart
  • Haha

Espe

VIP Member
She seems to get ripped off by every antiques dealer she buys crap from.
That over mirror she bought was once again pieced together from odds and ends. You could tell from the way the back was when they put it in the van.
But it IS for her rooms AGAIN so who cares
It's an absolute wonder that any patron can watch her impulsive and uninformed buying on those vlogs and still trust her to use their money wisely. I know she has made a point of justifying her spending by telling them that she is not using their money to buy furniture and decorative objects but just watching her in action at "antique" fairs should surely convince them that she (and Philip) cannot stop buying and cannot control impulses or judge whether something is worth the price being asked for it. She buys virtually anything she casts her eye on that she thinks "makes a statement" without any research into its condition, history or real value. Then, as the rooms are not ready to be "dressed", the objects are either installed where they will be encased in rubble and dust while the room is "restored" or kept in some barn or outhouse and left to rot for some time or be subject to damage from leaking radiators. How can they trust such a person to use any money wisely for any restoration purposes? Take a look at that chateau, patrons: remember all the botched jobs that have had to be re-done time and time again; take a look at the tasteless, mixed styles and mass of junk that has been acquired; think of how little has been achieved in 16 years; remember that the essential basics such as plumbing, heating and irrigation have been ignored or botched for all those years while money was spent on indulgent fripperies such as party costumes and ornament. Look at some of the other chateaux she has visited; many of them have been carefully and beautifully restored, show elegance, taste and style and most of the work has been done by the actual owners. Then, compare both the chateaux and the owners with the circus that is Lalande. Are you still happy to donate your money to Lalande and confident that it will be wisely spent?

• Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Rodney, Are you on drugs??? 🤪
...more comments...
Rodney de Coster

14 minutes ago
Hope Stephanie is splitting everything she makes with Philip 50/50 since she relies on him to such an extreme. I’d say theirs is a partnership at this point. He actually probably should be given 25% interest in Lalande. Don’t muzzle the mule.

• Haha
  • Wow

Mummy Dearest

Okay, okay, I’m going to admit, I’m obsessed with that stupid mirror so I’m going to circle back to it, so bear with me…if you refer back to my previous post about it, you’ll notice on the top narrow frame, it’s a solid piece, no miter joints. On the back, at the top, the moulding is screwed on. I’m no antiques expert, but I recognize modern work when I see it. Similar intricate appliqués can be purchased from Wood U Bend, Etsy, or made with silicone molds. Anyway, Steph got bamboozled out of €700 🤣. I hope Ian walks in one day and says “I could have made that for you for €250”. Now back to our regular programming.

• Haha
  • Heart

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
Someone is really pissed about drone shots and b-rolls.

I am more than happy that Dan isn’t pretending to be someone he isn’t, and that his job and life is actually what we see in his videos. Nothing more, nothing less.
No extra sugar coati. And drone shots with funky music are better than listening to fake friendship chatter.

• Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Snorty

You are a total ingoramus

That’s not isolating

That’s still in the presence of everybody

Better hope you don’t inflict an illness
Tantamount to knowingly placing her in ⛔ danger

You need to be completely isolated
But you can’t abide your own company

Sending prayers to the universe for the safe keeping of your best friend

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Marten

Chatty Member
Mojo, my fellow countrywoman @FrenchGirl123 may be on holidays. Her last message was posted on the 24th of July and she posted on the 21st:
"If only I had good internet where I'm currently staying .. I too would post a comment of my own on MPK begging vlog !
Alas ! I can hardly read and comment here... I count on you, Tattlers ! 😅".
Hopefully we will hear from her soon. :)

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
What has happened to stephanie‘s face recently in the last vlog it looked like her cheeks were going to burst nothing moved except her mouth. Botox fillers cement polyfiller all of the above??
Having met her about five years ago and being rather impressed by her appearance, I can honestly say I've never seen anybody age as fast as she is aging right now. Something in her lifestyle is not giving her the satisfaction she needs to stay happy. Might be the stress of her fraud being exposed any minute, her incomprehensible connection to this young twat or it's just the booze taking its toll...time will tell, I guess.

• Wow
  • Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
And now news 📰 in brief

🎯

Engagement with tattlers at an all time high 😷

Selmar tried to 🔌 plug SSB on the dance floor

FRK has FINISHED manifestations in the lalande slop house

Kat escaped under the pretext ….. it’s only for a month

Nutti has to actually ACT like cinders ….

Ian has got the other Ian to plaster the toilet 🚽 walls
Coving should be in by September
Unfortunately the peacock 🦚 shit all over the wallpaper - …. Can’t be cleaned 🧽
Reordered fotunay fabric for a more luxurious effect

Selmar has established contact with the hostage takers … seems they will pay him to take tayatyna back … every cloud ⛅

Dana is on mrs mops duty …. Just topping up her income …

I’ll have to suffer the last vlog to see what I missed …

This has been your week in review
M
😈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
I agree - Dan doesn't get a free pass here and has in the past, had fair criticism about his Patreon account, gift of a chandelier, a visit to Paris with his family, his ability as a gardener. It is interesting to note however that suddenly, along with an influx of new visitors, that we have a spate of Dan-baiting posts, including posts about his sexuality. Coincidence? I don't think so. Unlike SJ, FRK, Trotter, Ryan et al, he does at least put the work in. You can drive a double decker bus through the holes in the other timelines and storytelling.
Could NOT have put it better 😎

• Heart

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
Just a few possible reasons:
He works bl**dy hard, he does not beg, he delivers what he says he will, he is down to earth, has a good and sometimes refreshingly self deprecating sense of humour, he does not think he is the bee's knees, he does not spend on luxuries, he does not think designer labels are a necessitiy, he does not do name dropping, he loves his partner/wife and his kids, he admits mistakes that he makes while doing up his house, he does not need a shitoo to be happy, (ok, and he is a bit of a looker, but we won't mention that here, will we! :p
His are one of the very few vlogs I enjoy watching. Absolutely no cringe factor.
Could not have put it better. There seem to be some new arrivals (welcome, by the way, and you are entitled to your opinions) who think we should be dissing everyone who makes a vlog. Not so. Dan has had some criticism in the past, but he has really proved himself in many ways and has gained popularity through his hard work. Other people have also escaped relatively lightly - Kat for example. It would be a boring set of threads indeed if we did not give credit where it was due and judged everyone on their own merits. There is plenty to criticise without using it when none is due.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Rory

VIP Member
If anyone is a patreon could you please ask about my obsession - the shutter dogs. What is the status of their deployment before a shutter falls on someone's head.

• Haha

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
Sorry Dan, salmon with chips doesn't work for me. I think it is a simplistic menu, especially at the price SJ charges. She was totally overcharging for FRK's unseasonable offerings.
A simple meal, with simple ingredients, made by a good cook (Dan is a trained chef), can be sublime. Better than the fare served up by FRK.

• Heart