Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlackWolf

Chatty Member
I don’t understand the Dan (or garden staff at Lalande in general) hate. They have way too much work for the 2 of them. Just mowing is probably a 2 person job, to expect them to create a productive garden as well is crazy. Why don’t they just use hoses to water everything? Is there a well? Or is it town supplied water that would make a giant bill and that’s why they want to use the moat water? I grew up on a farm and we had a gas powered pump in our pond and that would water the garden through sprinklers. It doesn’t seem like it would be so hard!
Do you think "hate" is a bit of an overstatement? I see it more as a concern for his future. If he is headhunted, as mentioned, it would be good thing for him (new content base) and different directions. To see more of the shittoo, even from his limited perspective, is irritating which rubs off on Dan. His style is good but needs creative direction for the future - musn't get too "samey".

Reactions: 3

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
Sir Nostrille really needs to stop saying he's isolating for his anxiety ridden friend when he's literally In The Same Room with everyone else. Phillip....that's not how isolating works. And tell Fancy Fanny to stop saying that everyone has been tested and you all are negative. I, for one, know very well how difficult it is...and has been for WEEKS...to find C-19 testing.
They lie lie lie about so much at LaLaLande....but I'll not tolerate them lying about isolating or testing.
Not another word, Phillip!
The do it yourself rapid flow tests are easy to obtain ( well they are in the uk), assume they are doing them?

Lieileen

I don't know anything much about Selmar and his affairs but I'm wondering whether his gf is not entitled to access the NHS free (at point of need)? They're tightening up now. I was born here to British parents, all legal and above board, but last year the NHS demanded that I go in and prove my entitlement! I don't know what that was about - too many foreigners in my DNA or something daft like that? (I didn't go and see them.)
The other thing is that the waiting lists for even urgent surgery are very long now. Covid.
You mean you had to fill in a form?

purejuice

VIP Member
Found Aphrodite squatting in the Louvre gift shop... A paaaaarfect reminder of Marie and her Norwegian nudity. Sans teeth - no reason to be self-consious...
Squatting Aphrodite | Boutiques de Musées (boutiquesdemusees.fr)
Part of the awfulness of it all is that even if MW's breasts were as good as Aphrodite's, putting them out there wouldn't be appropriate for the kind of business meeting that midsummer dinner party was.
One thing the Jarvis/Potts universe insists on is boobs of a higher class, as Potts says explicitly with his photo of the burlesque artist in his portfolio. Please notice the very, very expensive bra the STRIPPER who shows her chest for a living is wearing. Jarvis/Potts literally have no other values, so the class of tit they're selling, and how they style it, and when they show it, is important to take notice of for people like Marie.

Attachments

OldSoul

I still say FRK hasn't done anything that would be out of the ordinary in her culture. Nudity just isn't a big deal in Northern Europe. You have it on daytime TV and it isn't considered sexual.
Reminds me of John Dillermand....Google.

• Haha

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
there is s YouTube channel where straight Italien guys massage the hell out of each other. A very strong fanbase.

maybe a job to be for APK?

• Haha

witchgrass

VIP Member

They must miss this. I watch a bunch of instagram and tiktok channels, and I miss it for them. There's a spontaneity with those platforms that's missing with youtube. Was that peasant food or no?

After 48 threads 🧵
…. Easy to spot
Flying monkeys 🐒 always have agenda… the complete cheek to try use tattle - for an opinion they wouldn’t voice elsewhere …

Ketchup ….😈
Baloney. You can't voice an opinion anywhere but tattle. 885.

Reactions: 2

wincrasher

Spot on! 👏👏👏. He's a decent, hardworking man, using his skills to support his family.
He's a nice enough guy, but his vlog is fairly boring and pedestrian. All these other vlogs are successful because they give us some drama, cringe or whatever that gets an emotional response. Love 'em or hate 'em, we watch. Dan may have a small cadre of thirsty viewers who like beanpole guys who sweat in a garden, but that's a pretty small audience unless he brings us something to wag our tongues about.

BlackWolf

Chatty Member
Millions of people make money from Youtube & patreon, that in itself is not something to criticise someone for, after all they create entertainment for the viewers who have the choice to contribute financially or not. Personally I relate to Dan in a way I dont with Stephanie. No one denies she is entitled to her youtube income, but its hard to stomach when these chateau owners get more in a month than most people earn in a year, on the pretense of securing their chateaus, then are seen swanning about flouting covid travel rules, buying incredibly expensive shit they want but dont need and ignoring the one thing they promised to invest in.

Dan is a likeable fella, loves his wife and kids, works hard, and has the opportunity to make a few quid on youtube, just like all the others, after all, its ok for Stephanie to feature him in her vlogs and make money - Im sure I would feel that if I was entertaining enough for people to watch on her channel, there may be people who would like to watch on my own vlog, and at least get some of the revenue! . He lives in a run down house he is working hard to do up himself, as a home. He wants a new gizmo or gadget outside his family budget, so he does more videos, more shifts. I see him as hardworking and honest and find his youtube pleasurable to watch. No one imagines he is perfect, or everyones cup of tea, but it seems the goings on with Stephanie and LaLa Land have been sufficient to merit almost 50 threads on here of continual discussion/concern/debate, particularly regarding patreon money and the weekly gift grab that she, a well off woman by most peoples standards, positively encourages! I feel quite protective of Dan to be honest, and he as far as I can see, has done nothing to merit anyone going out of their way to attack him.
He sounds too good to be true (tongue in cheek) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

BlackWolf

Chatty Member
About Dan, I'm not too keen on his vlogs but I would not call him out for his drone shots, that's petty.
Look out for saturation point, when you just gloss over them. Until then, and every now and then, they are neat.

Reactions: 1