The Chateau Diaries #49 Tasteless tango, Teabag in turmoil & tearful Tatiana in Turkey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That remark bothered me tbh. It was along the lines of 'well Dan was in the year above me, but we didn't mix because I was a bit of a Chav'. So odd. So now I am back to my old horrible thoughts that Dan Lords it over her and Annaliese thinks she's not quite worthy. I remember when their car broke down, and all she did was apologise, 'I'm so sorry' and I was like "errrrrr it's not your fault'. Then really gushing around him when he fixed it. And now I'm recalling the kitchen vlog again. He shot her down at every suggestion she had and built that boody awful long island slap bang in the middle of a very narrow kitchen. Sorry die-hard Dan fans. After really warming to him, I'm now back in 'Dan The Controllng Man' mode dammit (though I enjoy his vlogs).
I love Dan too, but I also didn't like his " veto" power on decorating the kitchen either. Or on her flower choices. But no man is perfect! ( I....am.....rolling...😆😂😂😂) thinking of my husband as I posted this.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d take Dan’s food over Marie’s Chicken and Garden Flowers any day, any time! Fresh battered fried fish and ratatouille, yes please! Food doesn’t need to be pretentious and fussy, it just needs to tastes good, in my book. I’ve never been intrigued by what Marie made, the fussy presentation with flowers and unnecessary garnishes looks like a Jackson Pollock on a plate. Whenever I see her drizzles, shmears of sauces, flowers, herbs, it’s a tactic to distract diners that the food is not that interesting. Sometimes more is just more, I don’t want to pick out stems of herbs and flowers off of chicken before I eat it. Leave the flowers on the strawberry plants, maybe they’ll be able to pick more than two at a time. If the garnish compliments the food, then by all means, but I don’t want to pick a sprig of thyme out of my soup.
Couldn’t understand the concept behind picking the strawberry flowers as a garnish, considering they are actually going to turn into the strawberries. Basically picking them before they’ve grown ???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Rodney, Are you on drugs??? 🤪
...more comments...
Rodney de Coster

14 minutes ago
Hope Stephanie is splitting everything she makes with Philip 50/50 since she relies on him to such an extreme. I’d say theirs is a partnership at this point. He actually probably should be given 25% interest in Lalande. Don’t muzzle the mule.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
On a very early daily vlog Dan said that he had asked Stefanny if it is ok for him to film and it was. And you're right, Stefanny can't stop Dan now or it will reflect very poorly on her.
why would she? His blog and hers benefit each other and can drive traffic both ways. I don't think she's annoyed with him at all - just the opposite.

Reactions: 8
1. Diana was the goddess of hunting for the Antique Greeks
2. You Tube is paying on monthly base, on the 22nd of each month
3. The mirror she bought was not antiue at all (at least a part of it)
4. The 2000 euros painting was horrible and i do not believe to that price. Antique but horrible quality
5. Selmar is stupid? He is going to pickup his never seen girlfiend in one month and he did not know she was travelling to Turkey (to Turkey!) for an operation? And she contacted him via facebook? No cellphone, facebook. So everybody could know.. If Selmar is not stupid, he played a role in a stupid story they agreed
6. I like Dan but i think he has to pay a lot of attention. She can fire him if he plays too much.. and he is doing. Spoiling infos from the chateau, giving contents from the chateau and i find it disturbing. He may likes it or not. but his family incomes are all coming from LALANDE, directly or indirectly. He was so tired after 2 days with the builder and he stated that he would work only for the chateau.. I also was wondering if all the time of filming was payed by the chatelaine..It takes a bit to position camera and so on... I think he is a pragmatic person so he will know when to stop. It is quite the time.. He gets a lot of views because of Lalande. If he leaves in 6 months he may loose half of them..
7.Stephenme has absolutely no taste in dressing.. Every vlog is worsening..
Buonanotte to all of you... From Venice.. with love... (no invitation at Jarvis name at the Grand Ball in Principe Hotel for 2022 Carnival Party..)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That remark bothered me tbh. It was along the lines of 'well Dan was in the year above me, but we didn't mix because I was a bit of a Chav'. So odd. So now I am back to my old horrible thoughts that Dan Lords it over her and Annaliese thinks she's not quite worthy. I remember when their car broke down, and all she did was apologise, 'I'm so sorry' and I was like "errrrrr it's not your fault'. Then really gushing around him when he fixed it. And now I'm recalling the kitchen vlog again. He shot her down at every suggestion she had and built that boody awful long island slap bang in the middle of a very narrow kitchen. Sorry die-hard Dan fans. After really warming to him, I'm now back in 'Dan The Controllng Man' mode dammit (though I enjoy his vlogs).
you feel how you feel-we all have things that don’t sit right with us-experience, wiring, whatever it is it makes you you

Reactions: 9
I’m a fan of Dan, hoping he is as genuine as he appears but we know that money seems to have changed most of them.
They all end up disappointing eventually. It's just a matter of time and then we can all clutch our pearls and feign utter shock. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
wait-do you think he calls her Madame de Pompadour in the boudoir?
As long as it's not 'MadamePompidoo'
I love Dan too, but I also didn't like his " veto" power on decorating the kitchen either. Or on her flower choices. But no man is perfect! ( I....am.....rolling...😆😂😂😂) thinking of my husband as I posted this.
Ah yes, the flower choices. I remember thinking 'oh shut the feck up and let her have that blue one'. I'm really geting annoyed with him now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m a fan of Dan, hoping he is as genuine as he appears but we know that money seems to have changed most of them.
I am sure he and Annalise are genuine. I do not think the modest income they earn from Patreon and Youtube will change them. I don't think that there will be reckless expenditure, posh hotels etc. I do like to think that there will a savings account, modest amounts spent on the house and garden. A few toys for Dan to improve his Youtube channel and a dream that one day they can renovate the barn. These are not unreasonable ambitions for working people,

Reactions: 23
I have a feeling la Jarvis will be visiting many, many chateaux during the next few weeks. Let's see. Where has she not been yet? Fiona's, the one-woman super-restorer? There must be a few that she has yet to sully, oops, I mean grace, with her presence. Or maybe a hotel she can grift for a free room and massage because of her online celebrity?
She was excellent. Fiona that is.

Reactions: 13
I think it’s funny that Dan conned SJ into buying a digger! It almost seems a joke the things squirrel Dan and the gang encourage her to purchase
And then he will kindly ask if he can borrow it😂 I knew there is a reason that he suddenly cooks for them😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
As long as it's not 'MadamePompidoo'
okay I’ll admit I snorted at that one-additionally because sometimes my humor is like a 10 y/o boy’s-all I could think about was eating all that beef and the resulting bodily function and wanting to call her Madame Poopadore

• Haha
Reactions: 12
think of Andrew’s skin regime-you know he does not use drug store brands-Peter Pan Petherdick’s gonna need another source of income-can’t pimp out the little pup Blythe because he lost his jewels during the Madrid wars-sweet puppy can‘t hump anything anymore-guess we are in for another sad but frank “no his name is Andrew and I love him” video on the state of cottage finances/Euros for heroes
The last sentence was incorrect...I think you meant to write- Euros for Ho's!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am not a gardener. I don’t even like to go outside as the weather in South Florida is never comfortable. but doesn’t have something to do with the soil, how well your vegetable grow?
Perhaps the shittoos soil is not so great and Nikki Ps soil is much better
Yes. The weather where she is will give better return than at LaLande. Also, she has a much smaller plot to tend. She also has been there long enough to establish what grows best, when and where in the garden. Dan has been planting many gifted seeds, and will learn from experience how to get better crops each year.

Reactions: 9
Yeah it has rebound written all over it, innit. They've known for six weeks, I think. At least one of those weeks Andrew spent selling himself in Barcelona with Danny. On top of that, they need Google Translate to communicate and now they're living together. What can I say... the sex must be mind-blowing.
Six weeks of mind blowing sex? That must have been expensive. I bet Andrew could add that up real quick-without Google translate 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.