The Chateau Diaries #48 No longer Doing It himself. Just doing everyone else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So say what you like about the petherdicks when they put their minds to it they can churn out a good video i just watched sadie's new video and her and ma to me work hard they cleaned the shito and organised a party for ryans mams birthday which i think was a fantastic and caring thing to do for a lady who has been through so much well done them see they aren't that bad all the time
as much as I don’t like their shenanigans I adored Sadie dancing/vacuuming with Ernest (she seems quite good with small children) and sweet of the crew to celebrate Ryan’s mum

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did Fan really had her knickers on?? i got the feeling she likes a bit of fresh air...around her palace of pleasure.. :rolleyes:
I could not stop laughing the way she lifted her leg to Selmar’s waist….. The dress could not have been much shorter or any shorter and I wonder what the front view of it looked like at the end when she had her leg lifted to his waist again… he must have loved it…..thank you SJ for entertaining me! I do wonder if that dress has been shortened….thought it was longer?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Marie's other money-making YouTube channel, Success Stories is so pathetic. Will she just be interviewing everyone in SJ's network?!
Should we expect that one of these days, she'll be interviewing Dan and Analise's sons and Anna and Philip's girls!
Can't she find anyone to interview who is really successful?
And why does her face look like she's in pain or she just drank vinegar when she's on camera--that sour face look?

I have a feeling that Marie Wiik and Nicolas Fairford are long-lost siblings! They could even be twins!
Does anyone else see the resemblance?
frk6.png
nic1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Marie's other money-making YouTube channel, Success Stories is so pathetic. Will she just be interviewing everyone in SJ's network?!
Should we expect that one of these days, she'll be interviewing Dan and Analise's sons and Anna and Philip's girls!
And why does her face look like she's in pain or she just drank vinegar when she's on camera--that sour face look?

I have a feeling that Marie Wiik and Nicolas Fairford are long-lost siblings! They could even be twins!
View attachment 686991 View attachment 686992
I am a Fairford fan. He works hard. No Patreon. Very honest and upfront. Clearly lots of effort for all his vlogs. I wish him well.

Speaking of which...wonder how the freezing temps and the summer heat are affecting Fancy Fannies Precious Paint
Such a lazy, dutty gal 🤢🤢🤢
Oh well, Santa Claus is here now, to save her from all the DIY conundrums SillyMar has left her with.

Reactions: 6
That mower dealer isnt going to replace a belt.....come on its maybe 150 euros...they probably didnt clear the grass out and mowed over wood sticks and things...otherwise a belt doesnt snap like that....believe me i know this...when a belt snas you are doing something really wrong..same with the blades of the small mower.you have to make sure nothing is in the grass..a stick or a treeroot...it damages your machine and the first safetything is the belt...so i would say if you pay a fortune on crap...and a new belt is too expensive...that dealer is mad if he replaces it for free..and they know it...
Sorry to carry on the mower thing, I realise some people see the matter as Stephanie being mean, but Husqvarna have a three year warranty on all their mowers, on all parts. The mower is about a year old? My son has had the belt replaced twice in 2 years on his. The machines are not delicate domestic mowers. They are made for large areas of terrain, for parks and nature reserves . My son clears his woodland paths with his. (You get ticks in long grass in Canada) . The belts do get broken when snagged, it happens, and you have to replace them with cost to yourself after 3 years. Until then the company does it for you. The mowers cost about £2,500. Such big ticket items come with a longer guarantee. Husqvarna is certainly not a crap make. The belts cost £50.

Reactions: 27
I've been all over the internet and seen prices from €7,000 to €34,000.....used.
And no TV. They had to look at something !

Am I nuts for thinking she needs to save some money? Rainy day fund? I can’t believe she’s running around spending money like crazy! How will she support herself in ten twenty years! She makes me nervous! She’s like a lotto winner who ends up bankrupt! Stupid just really stupid!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Annnnnnd another thing...
Looks like Alexander-the-not-so-great has thumbed his way through Teabags manual of, ‘How to Grift, no moneyback definitely guaranteed’

3F85336B-4FEB-4EBF-BCE2-CA5D5F63C5C1.jpeg

Cheeky little bar-steward, they’re ALL in on the act.

And yes, Mavis, Alexander sure does have a way with Teabag.T🙄🙄🙄

5DD46ABB-A22B-4398-B2DF-48CC60BD95E6.jpeg

And yes, Mavis, Alexander sure does have a way with Teabag.T🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

View attachment 686991 View attachment 686992
The resemblance i feel for those two....i cannot stand to watch them..that flowerkiller is working on my nerves...bigtime...and that Nic is giving me itches...and not on places i like it... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am a Fairford fan. He works hard. No Patreon. Very honest and upfront. Clearly lots of effort for all his vlogs. I wish him well.
Nicolas Fairford's Buy Me a Coffee is worse than no life Ryan's. Fairford has various membership levels as Patreon does.
I agree, he works hard, but I swear if I see another vlog about afternoon tea I will question his creativity!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I was really embarassed for the way the supposed chatelaine was dressed and acted to dance a tango...
Tango horribilis...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry to carry on the mower thing, I realise some people see the matter as Stephanie being mean, but Husqvarna have a three year warranty on all their mowers, on all parts. The mower is about a year old? My son has had the belt replaced twice in 2 years on his. The machines are not delicate domestic mowers. They are made for large areas of terrain, for parks and nature reserves . My son clears his woodland paths with his. (You get ticks in long grass in Canada) . The belts do get broken when snagged, it happens, and you have to replace them with cost to yourself after 3 years. Until then the company does it for you. The mowers cost about £2,500. Such big ticket items come with a longer guarantee. Husqvarna is certainly not a crap make. The belts cost £50.
You couldnt get that mower they have for 2500 pounds in France....its more like 10000 euros i think. and whats the big deal to replace a belt for 100 euros when she easily gives 700 euros for a rotten mirror...but her garden isnt her priority....she wants to let it shine out like that..discussing all that tit with Davy...that woman is a lunatic...and all those who believe her lunatic stories are even more mad..

Looking at her patreonsvideo...who is she thinking to fool....i guess her patreons...200 euros for a set of chairs made by a famous furnituremaker....and that man who sold her those wasnt clearly knowing that they were from that famous furnituremaker....come on..your dealing with dealers..he would have known....girl..... if its the truth what your are saying.... you didnt get those chairs for 200 euros..it should be like PJ said... 2500 euros...you dont fool a dealer..you get fooled by them..normally...
Dear Comte, I totally agree with you. One of my cousins is an antique dealer. I buy antiques myself. I know how these professionals operate. Indeed you do not fool them. I buy most of the time from my cousin.
200 euros for the set of chairs ....... :unsure:.
She said she didn't get any information from the dealer about the painting she bought. I am surprised.
She always gets so excited about her purchases and she buys a lot. It's sort of sad to see it.
Philip seems to be well settled down in the chateau, doesn't him! At least in his mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
True enough. But it's never about logic, look at the 'planning' for all the so-called work, utter chaos. No thought out plan, just reaction and whim and whatever seems screech worthy. In this case though, it's all about power, and who calls the shots, because the gardeners are getting quite good at getting on with it without supervision, so she thinks they need a bit of reminding who is boss (like she really knows what's going on in the garden) and don't you forget it!!

I know I’m almost alone in liking mummy, but she and Percy need to get back and kick some ass, put money in a trust and wash the damn door handles! I’m sorry but I know I’m strange I truly believe a sign of a dirty house is dirty doors and light switches! It makes me cringe!if Natti is reading this!!! Please get your volunteers a bucket of soapy water, a bit of bleach wouldn’t hurt! And clean all the doors!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
sorry, but he comes across as a privileged, pretentious poser. I'm sure if he visited LeLande (slumming), Phillip would be all over him.

You couldnt get that mower they have for 2500 pounds in France....its more like 10000 euros i think. and whats the big deal to replace a belt for 100 euros when she easily gives 700 euros for a rotten mirror...but her garden isnt her priority....she wants to let it shine out like that..discussing all that tit with Davy...that woman is a lunatic...and all those who believe her lunatic stories are even more mad..
the problem is most likely availability, not the cost. They should have ordered a few spare parts when they got the tractor, just because they are not easy to come by where they are. Belts and hoses are wear items, and they should have filters and oil change items on hand too. The parts are cheap though - a belt shouldn't be more than $25 euros really.

Reactions: 9
Nicolas Fairford's Buy Me a Coffee is worse than no life Ryan's. Fairford has various membership levels as Patreon does.
I agree, he works hard, but I swear if I see another vlog about afternoon tea I will question his creativity!
That Nicolas Fairford is born 200 years too late....my god...filling your days like he does...working hard?? Dont make me laugh..rumbling around with a teapot??? .he had to go to a butler academy...would suited him perfect...but you know..butlers earn good money...but have to work hard...but i get the feeling Nic likes it more.... to be a payed for toyboy...well this sugardaddy got tired of him.. ...and now he is going on the patreonroute...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely curtains are a grey area too, they are not fixed. If the radiators need replacing, she should have done that before nearly all the other stuff she has started. Stopping leaks that may lead to rot and damage and the provision of efficient heating are both far more important than making a flat for Nati who doesn't really want it anyway!
YES, YES, YES!!

You don’t put lipstick on a pig!!!

Fix windows, fix heating, fix outside, inside. Pluming, electric!! Then……….

Paint, light fixtures, decor , furniture sigh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not a funeral ritual but I have seen this position (man&woman, man&man) in a lot of other films too.
Come to think of it, they didn’t do that for a ritual as far as I can remember .:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.