The Chateau Diaries #48 No longer Doing It himself. Just doing everyone else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, she really Grosses Me Out, So full of herself and dumb AF.
Thank you for saying that! Same effect on me. As a newbie, though, I hesitate to let rip with my Chatoo Cringe List. They're all on it 😬
(Except Cat, who manages admirably to maintain her self and a wry distance from all the kidz playing house...)

Reactions: 11
Looking at her patreonsvideo...who is she thinking to fool....i guess her patreons...200 euros for a set of chairs made by a famous furnituremaker....and that man who sold her those wasnt clearly knowing that they were from that famous furnituremaker....come on..your dealing with dealers..he would have known....girl..... if its the truth what your are saying.... you didnt get those chairs for 200 euros..it should be like PJ said... 2500 euros...you dont fool a dealer..you get fooled by them..normally...

Reactions: 19
I’m loving Marie’s notebook. Does she think she’s Michael Parkinson?

Got to have the same 6 questions you ask everyone written down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Speaking of which...wonder how the freezing temps and the summer heat are affecting Fancy Fannies Precious Paint
Coincidentally, I have Van Morrison singing Precious Time, one of my sanity reference points...helps keep Lalaland in perspective :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Another wacko pronunciation from Fanny on today's flog... 'Mary' Celeste!!
Not even her usual Mah-rrhhie, but good ole Mary from the dairy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So say what you like about the petherdicks when they put their minds to it they can churn out a good video i just watched sadie's new video and her and ma to me work hard they cleaned the shito and organised a party for ryans mams birthday which i think was a fantastic and caring thing to do for a lady who has been through so much well done them see they aren't that bad all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All those chairs and stuff she buys..she wants to create a Versailles of that dump....my dear its never gonna work...you can put a golden carriage in an old stable...it doesnt make the stable look nicer or grander...it just makes it more odd..and out of place.....stick to the original design of your shittoo...its a farmhouse... buy stuff in that kind of design.. if you wanted something grander ...you better didnt buy that dump in the first place...or you sell it and buy another place...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh yes...i am gay you know..i have seen more worse things happen.. ;) not easily shocked...
At boarding school, we had an expression to describe anyone who had suffered a loss of esteem, for whatever reason (usually trivial) - like this "he used to be a smart feller, now he's just a fart smeller". Ah, school boys, you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.