Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Linus

VIP Member
If we say his name three times will he go back to the Netherlands?🤞

B.png
A.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
OMG you made me look at a bunch of semi-naked, well-endowed young men.....Thanks! :D
I had a look too, wonder if I should surprise my lady with a photograph of me in underpants taken from floor angle...inspired :ROFLMAO: 🍸 Perhaps young Andrew is turning out to be a role model for me, like Trotter boy...not. I wonder what Andrew's daily rate is for being a "companion"? He is a lovely lad to throw in some cleaning as well. What are people on paying them money for ? They film making a salad...tidying up card board boxes, whinging and begging. I am not a hobby psychologist, but Trotter has frightenly many of the signs of a "Grandiose Narcissist". The entitlement, the raging temper if "caught out" or things not going his way, the manipulative skills, the vindictiveness, etc. etc. Why are people still under his spell? Is the charm not fading? And while I am asking questions, how is Tatyana? Her sister is named Karen. I bet all of my socks that Tatyana was in fact named Belinda, Belinda and Karen sounds about right. People tend to stick to sort of matching names with their kids. Tatyana must be a stage name. She must be a scammer, poor gullible Selmar. We should look after our ladies, but when he defended her I was thinking it a bit odd as he has never met her as far as I can gather. He is defending an imaginary girlfriend. I did watch Stephanie and Phillip today, a fairly interesting vlog...though a bit dull too. My wife is no longer sure that they are in fact sleeping together, and I am a bit puzzled too...she acts quite maternal with him sometimes. The one piece suit...well. No words.

• Haha
  • Heart

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
:(🍸 Why am I not a VIP!?! What does it take!!!?????? I thought I was gossiping for England here! I think Mr. Andrew might mean boyfriend with his terminology, in a lot of south european languages it sounds like fiance I believe...but I might well be wrong. I wonder how long this "romance" will last, already longer than expected by me🧐 And when is Phillip coming out? As a crossdresser or what ever. Who is getting married? I am all questions and no answers here. Yes, and HOW IS TATYANA??? I am worried sick!

• Haha
  • Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Anyone seen this? It wasn’t good enough for YouTube, but ok for his patrons
Seriously 😒

MOLD : how much?
For screws ….
Sean :the hidden cost of renovation
MOLD : but just for screws

It’s so much money 💰

Newsflash you charlatan

Screws cost
You should know
You emptying all your bank accounts on screwing in Madrid…
How many times was it on a cost per cost basis

And your bitching about the cost of renovation
And 80 k in the bank gone

Nurse 👩‍⚕️
Pick up on isle 4
The perpetrator of the greatest rip off during Covid escaped his braces

Section him again !!!!

M
😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Marie is labelling her stuff in her floralstudio...she paid for it.and she is afraid somebody will clear it out.....Marie... in all those years you have been at this Shittooo..nobody is clearing things out....they just are bying more crap.....

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Ermaghaaad!

What a lovely lot you are and thank you again for welcoming us newbies (and I note that there are quite a few of us now) to the sane and judicious forum that is the mighty Tattle.

My posts shall certainly not be prolific so I cannot hope to attain that lauded VIP status rightly granted to those stalwarts and indomitable Tattlers who form the foundation stones of the site. However, from time to time I hope to add my own meagre tuppence worth to the chats and debates.

It warms my heart that behind the frank (and often humorous!) exchanges are people who care about decency, truth and propriety.

I should also like to applaud the intrepid detective work of many Tattler members who reveal so much of the hidden agendas and nefarious goings on of particularly the LaLaLande and Begmania vloggers. Since the sickening logorrhoea of MPK, I cannot bring myself to watch these vlogs anymore so shall rely on the feedback and findings of my esteemed fellow members.

Fascinating to hear that MPK has taken ‘that’ vlog down. It has obviously cost him dearly; talk about shooting oneself in the foot!
I hope that the repercussions of his loathsome actions haunt him for a long time to come.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Mummy Dearest

Do you think Mummy Dearest that LaLaLand and all there is to it sort of reminds her of the old peoples home she was brought up in?
It was a dementia home I think and that would be difficult as dementia takes on many different forms and she had to see it all and deal with it too.
Just a thought.
I worked in a dementia unit in LTC, (and everywhere else, it’s what you do as a night nurse) and it can be chaotic, mostly in the evening (Sundowner’s Syndrome). Dementia units are generally a calm environment, it needs to be so residents don’t get agitated. Speaking as a nurse, especially in LTC because you take care of the same people for extended periods of time, you become detached, not uncaring, just careful about getting emotionally close to the residents. People die expectedly and unexpectedly, I learned how to navigate it very carefully. I don’t have a clue how her family ran their home, so I don’t know if she was around the residents on the regular, I would think she was, being that she lived there. Now imagine being a child and living in this environment and having people remember you one day and not the next, having people die. As a child, I imagine she became attached to her favorites and wondering why they were here one day and are gone the next. That’s heavy! Death is a hard thing for children to comprehend. Over time, she probably learned how to become more detached and death wasn’t as much of a shock. Again, not stephending here, but I’m sure it affected her. It affected me and I was an adult when I was figuring how to deal with all this. She never really seems that upset when people leave, this could explain why. I’m sure she wasn’t hands on, actually taking care of residents, she probably provided them with company and entertainment, I could see her singing to them, old people make great audiences. So yea, Lalande is probably very similar. I don’t think she’s uncaring, just detached. Hope this helps answer your question.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

ViewerLA

Catching up on posts is taking quite a long time. lol. Hilarious, but a while. 🤣🤣🤣
I see that Ma Pathetic, most likely, had Teabagger remove the beggar video. As if it didn't happen. I am so over his drama and his "performance for the camera." He gets really snarky and bossy when he's around other people...trying to show his importance. That snarkiness is grating on me like a chalkboard. I made a post to Friday's video and have immediately screenshot it for posterity. Alas, the life span of truth bombs is not long in this world. 🥺

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I have been watching the chateau-verse unwind for some time and admiring the beggars and all their wonderful spin offs. One in particular is quite interesting and doesn’t fit the usual, poor me I own/want a Chateau but have no money schtick.

Dan the man. Dan who now has a master plan, Dan. Jack of all trades and master of none. To be honest, that’s most young Brits who move to France. That’s not being disrespectful.

His greatest strength is his belief in himself and that he’s an opportunist. He started vlogging a year ago on a potato and now fires out daily vlogs on a €2k camera. He’s the Casey Neistat of Rural France with more drone shots in one vid than unfinished projects at LaLaLand.

Whilst original cinematographer come graphic designer MPK has hit the self destruct button. Dan has reinvented himself as the hip, young trendy YouTuber in France’s fosse septic.

Fair play to him for grinding out these videos, probably editing them whilst listening to a Gary Vee TED talk.

My only worry for our man Dan is after crunching the numbers. Since 11th July he amassed 400k views vs Shatoo Diaries 600k. If he continues on this trajectory he will over take the hand that feeds. As we well know from our ego driven Oxbridge protagonist, this will not end well for Dan.

There is a reason why Downton Abbey was so popular. Everyone watching knew their roles, it was familiar to our working lives. You’re the boss. I’m the worker. It was also easy to follow. Upstairs. Downstairs. Now Dan is half way up the stairs. Which way will he go...?

As a side note, who is Marie going to interview next... Thor!? Give me a break. What is this pile of hot mess. It’s another ‘let’s do a podcast and interview our friends!’ Just call it that and be done. Ffs.

As the Chateau-verse continues to expand, Stephanie can’t keep up with the Patreon’s demands!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Espe

VIP Member
She was so manic in the gift grab, it's even worse than it was previously. That low cut dress with a slit at the side, her voice and the laugh are just dreadful. How can she behave like that? The new girl looked out of place as the poor newbies always do. The madness of people writing letters from abroad to explain things about French churches and tell SJ where to eat and visit in Limoges (!); people sending from the US to France: a diamante Eiffel Tower and a gilt plaque saying "Bonjour", which she says she'll put in the chicken coop; more Spode dessert forks to add to the growing collection; personalised Christmas decorations including one for Mason who is coming in the autumn; an expensive camera gimbal; a Limoges rosary in a peacock box; loads of salt (SJ declared that she LOVED salt!); angel wing earrings for Nati; a hedgehog timer and a hedgehog Christmas decoration; a knitted peacock that looked like a snail; another hedgehog; towels from people who don't realise the quality of linen and towels that Madame buys for herself. It really goes from bad to worse and I think that's the last gift grab for me; I really can't stomach any more. To think that adults, both the givers and receivers, can carry on like that, in the midst of a serious global pandemic, wasting money and encouraging this damaged acquisitive woman, it's just too immoral. The whole thing is just ridiculous and is spiraling out of control. Does she intend to carry on with it forever?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Can't find oregano in France, eh? Who are you kidding, Michael Petherick?
You're so used to lying you think you could fool your viewers just like that. Who are you kidding?

oregano 1.png
oregano 2.png

• Haha
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
We are not sure who is getting married at Lalande. So I've taken the liberty of providing ideas for the nuptials.

PEACOCK
1627382701598.png
1627383424162.png
76CFFF32-F207-412C-B936-438A442A2D14.jpeg

PEE PEE YELLOW
1627385644904.png
]
Surrealist-Carnival-Colourful-LGBT-Plus-Size-Bridal-Shoot-18-768x1151.jpg
Surrealist-Carnival-Shoot-Photography-by-Vicki-269.jpg

1627382882823.png
1627383114849.png

COLD WEDDING
1627382721639.png
1627384284675.png
1627384643881.png

WARM WEDDING
1627383957179.png
1627385795629.png
1627386012735.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Maple fairy

VIP Member
Does anyone besides me think that they really do not understand the concept of quarantine. BJJ is isolating because a friend of his is coming to visit. Are they going to isolate together? Where do the rest of the inhabitants go? I’m truly puzzled. It’s like the people who wear their mask below their nose.

• Haha

KiKiGee

VIP Member
"Tell me with whom you associate, and I will tell you who you are."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

83829529_237820887226860_5722098074108706261_n(1).jpg

133928421_413853289812787_5858136101944003781_n.jpg
134485277_169457214963084_3143560559731814776_n.jpg
116874842_2719988778276405_1406896657661525182_n(1).jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

1627304566682.png
1627304612458.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Espe

VIP Member
Tasteless tango, Teabag in turmoil and tearful Tatiana in Turkey.

That's all that comes to mind just now!

• Heart
Reactions: 32