The Chateau Diaries #48 No longer Doing It himself. Just doing everyone else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given her general lack of progress in anything, this branding is about ego and (her favourite) manifesting. No doubt in her foggy mind she believes that if she builds it they will come. But she has literally no business so I'm really not sure why she thinks she needs a brand at all. Oh dear. So I wouldn't worry, there's unlikely to be anything of value in that van anytime soon.
Maybe she made a deal with proud parrot....she drives around the UK with an advertisement on her car... ;) that will keep her occupied..I ask myself how she is going to pay proud parrot for creating her a brand...and a website...from those 53 euros a month she recieves from her succespatreons.. and another thing..doesnt she owe the other patreons who support her flower/weedcircus an explanation...why she quit with her amazing flowercreations:rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]
O.k. so how many you tube videos does FRK make?
Does she only do her interviews on Instagram? You tube?
What business does she run???
She doesn't have a florist business?
Has never done a wedding. Except maybe IJ and Percy's?
How many Patreon accounts has she started???
And for what in return?
She is running in circles and is REALLY delusional and and confused.
[/QUOTE]

She likes to talk about her vision. The harder part is converting the dream into a reality. There is a difference between actually starting a business and just talking about it.

Talking about vision, does she have a strategic one for the future? Effective entrepreneurs are big thinkers. What are her strengths in the floral field? Does she have any strengths anyway? Can she function without her fans’ money? Is she really creative? Is she organized? Is she willing to learn? Is she able to complete projects? Does she have energy, motivation, focus? And so on .....
DOES SHE HAVE A BUSINESS PLAN?
Well, she has the van and the logo. I suppose everything will fall into place, won’t it?!! ;) ....... in her dreams!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I can tell because I've seen Danny's masturbation video.
Michael Pickpocket could always do some sex videos with Smiley ... from begging to buggery ... could be lucrative with a certain audience ... he could bugger off for good then and stop making a dick out of himself on YT. I can just see it in the bookshops ... "Michael, the Biography of a Pickpocket. From Begging to Buggery" ... how a talented artist in a French château buggered up his life by embarking on a downward spiral of sex, drugs, and begging ...

Poor old Michael Pickpocket ... there doesn't seem to be much hope for him, does there? Especially not in here ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
@mariewiik1 Instagram stories
At this rate I don't think she is ever leaving. Packing down??? Maybe she should try packing up.
1627331424401.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She was so manic in the gift grab, it's even worse than it was previously. That low cut dress with a slit at the side, her voice and the laugh are just dreadful. How can she behave like that? The new girl looked out of place as the poor newbies always do. The madness of people writing letters from abroad to explain things about French churches and tell SJ where to eat and visit in Limoges (!); people sending from the US to France: a diamante Eiffel Tower and a gilt plaque saying "Bonjour", which she says she'll put in the chicken coop; more Spode dessert forks to add to the growing collection; personalised Christmas decorations including one for Mason who is coming in the autumn; an expensive camera gimbal; a Limoges rosary in a peacock box; loads of salt (SJ declared that she LOVED salt!); angel wing earrings for Nati; a hedgehog timer and a hedgehog Christmas decoration; a knitted peacock that looked like a snail; another hedgehog; towels from people who don't realise the quality of linen and towels that Madame buys for herself. It really goes from bad to worse and I think that's the last gift grab for me; I really can't stomach any more. To think that adults, both the givers and receivers, can carry on like that, in the midst of a serious global pandemic, wasting money and encouraging this damaged acquisitive woman, it's just too immoral. The whole thing is just ridiculous and is spiraling out of control. Does she intend to carry on with it forever?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
@mariewiik1 Instagram stories
At this rate I don't think she is ever leaving. Packing down??? Maybe she should try packing up.
View attachment 681187
I thought the same thing! We know she doesn't have a grip on the English language and she clearly can not spell! I had to type "greatful" several times before I could get it to stay. So she clearly doesn't not understand the prompts her device give her. I predict so much suces! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He is gay for sure...still in the closet...but i got the feeling he is making some deal with Andrew... ;) i know those types...still waters have deep grounds....
My fiancee said Davey may be gay who's just be trying to be very discreet (wisely so) about it. He seems secure about his sexuality and feels no need to vlog, be dramatic or flamboyant about it. Good for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Michael Pickpocket could always do some sex videos with Smiley ... from begging to buggery ... could be lucrative with a certain audience ... he could bugger off for good then and stop making a dick out of himself on YT. I can just see it in the bookshops ... "Michael, the Biography of a Pickpocket. From Begging to Buggery" ... how a talented artist in a French château buggered up his life by embarking on a downward spiral of sex, drugs, and begging ...

Poor old Michael Pickpocket ... there doesn't seem to be much hope for him, does there? Especially not in here ...
Well....to plunge right in..i wouldnt pay for that...not at least interested in those two having a ....so to say good time...at first i hate men with beards..and secondly...i love a man with a good set of brains..wich clearly they both dont have...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She was so manic in the gift grab, it's even worse than it was previously. That low cut dress with a slit at the side, her voice and the laugh are just dreadful. How can she behave like that? The new girl looked out of place as the poor newbies always do. The madness of people writing letters from abroad to explain things about French churches and tell SJ where to eat and visit in Limoges (!); people sending from the US to France: a diamante Eiffel Tower and a gilt plaque saying "Bonjour", which she says she'll put in the chicken coop; more Spode dessert forks to add to the growing collection; personalised Christmas decorations including one for Mason who is coming in the autumn; an expensive camera gimbal; a Limoges rosary in a peacock box; loads of salt (SJ declared that she LOVED salt!); angel wing earrings for Nati; a hedgehog timer and a hedgehog Christmas decoration; a knitted peacock that looked like a snail; another hedgehog; towels from people who don't realise the quality of linen and towels that Madame buys for herself. It really goes from bad to worse and I think that's the last gift grab for me; I really can't stomach any more. To think that adults, both the givers and receivers, can carry on like that, in the midst of a serious global pandemic, wasting money and encouraging this damaged acquisitive woman, it's just too immoral. The whole thing is just ridiculous and is spiraling out of control. Does she intend to carry on with it forever?
Your post is just like a 1970's British TV programme called The Generation Game. The winner was able to sit whilst a conveyor belt whizzed by carrying a load of useless gifts, including a cuddly toy. Then the winner had to recall what they had seen and took away what they remembered. The gifts were remarkably similar to those described above.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
My fiancee said Davey may be gay who's just be trying to be very discreet (wisely so) about it. He seems secure about his sexuality and feels no need to vlog, be dramatic or flamboyant about it. Good for him.
Sure..why would you always want to feel the need to be flamboyant about it...i personally hate that in a gay man...just be yourself...no need to explain or act...i am openly gay..i never discuss it..unless people ask me..and i also dont walk around in a womans jumpsuit..or get excited about cutlery or porselain...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well....to plunge right in..i wouldnt pay for that...not at least interested in those two having a ....so to say good time...at first i hate men with beards..and secondly...i love a man with a good set of brains..wich clearly they both dont have...
But if they both came together, (pun intended) with half a brain each, you might be able to cobble something together

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok, that settles it. As Mason Sungazer is coming, Stephanie is not sleeping with Phillip. If she was, she would not encourage Mason to arrive at Lalande. I agree, Phillip is her BFF crossdresser companion in liew of a lapdog. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
LOL. While I agree 100% with everything, the best sex can be when you despise the other person. Just sayin'. ;)
My guess they did it once or twice out of curiosity and just do get it done or to check out how it is but then agreed to stay friends. I would be seriously offended if someone nice I have to work close on a longer project wouldn't hit on me, doesn't mean I would agree everytime but still he should at least try 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.