The Chateau Diaries #48 No longer Doing It himself. Just doing everyone else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she even went to Oxford? She lies about everything. I hope Davy is on the payroll and not doing this for free.
Well, see how her answer to someone questioning her ability to totter in heels on cobbles in the YouTube chat, she answered she had studied IN Oxford, not At Oxford. There are many 3rd level institutions in that town… so she’s not strictly lying 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet ol' Tittiyana had a face lift or boob job in the UK on Selmar's dime ( maybe) but told him it was her gallbladder in Turkey so he doesn't ask to actually MEET her IN PERSON until "September" at the SHITOO- because it will take a good 6 weeks or more until all the swelling and bruising are gone from plastic surgery or "GALLBLADDER SURGERY" as she lovingly refers to it.
So how many of you think Tittiyana will REALLY go to the Shitoo???
How many think Tittiyana is REAL?
I’m not up to date with Tittyana but reading this confuses me. Why go to Turkey for gall bladder surgery, especially since Turkey is on the red list. I had that in England a few years ago. Because I had waited for a few months I was fortunate to have it done in a private hospital- the NHS paid for it!

• Heart
I love the drone filming…..everyone likes something different ☺

I wonder how his patrons feel about being allowed to watch a video that is not up to “standard”. This boy is on his way out… That’s my prediction.
all good, they translate "not up to standard" as charming. Anyway, he never claimed to be a standardist😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this something we all should consider? Is Phillip in truth a trendsetter? My daughter says not, and she is a very cool and knowing young teenager... But then she calls us weirdoes for watching the Chateau Diaries too, so she must lack style :LOL:
View attachment 683073
The onesie, reconfigured by avant garde haute couture designer Rick Owens and others, as a post-pandemic chain mail kind of thing, is very much in evidence. And boiler suits for women have never gone away.
It's always been a kind of fetish thing for men, I think.

• Haha
  • Wow
I wonder why SJ never went back and got a Master's degree in English at Oxford...
She "only" has a BA. Can you get a well paid job, or any job with just a BA?
I'm speaking from a Danish point of view as BA's are useless here unless you get a relevant Master's degree, that either compliments* or is an extention of your BA.
*In Danish university system most subjects (especially those taught at Secondary Schools) will have room for students to accuire a Minor subject - If SJ had a BA in English, she could have applyed for a Minor in Art History, then she could decide if she wanted a Master degree in English or Art History, but she would only be able to get a job as a Secondary School Teacher if she completed her Master's degree...
Can you imagine her as a school teacher???...LOL...All the kids would be saying "paaahfect" and asking their moms for "tack-ohs" for dinner! I couldn't even!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have nothing with cars...but those awfull peacocks shitting on my car, and scratching the paint. would drive me mad...i dont see the use of them...our neighbors had them..they screem very loud..all the time...tit on everything...and just need food...but hey maybe its my agriculture backgound...when you cannot earn money with it..dont have it..exept cats and dogs offcourse...but i guess Fan thinks they give her a sense of aristocratic class...most of the aristocrats here in the Netherlands got bored with their screaming and shitting all over the place..it was fine a 100 years ago when people had a lot of staff..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
*** BEGMANIA UPDATE ***

Billy Pickpocket of Begmania has released a statement to the press about the planned extension work at Begmania. In the statement, he said that "Patrons will now be able to pay to watch the construction work they've paid for. Monies received will fund further construction work that they can pay to watch, and so on. It really is a marvelous opportunity for châteaux lovers everywhere". He also said that Michael is seeking to change his name to Michael Pickpocket de Begmania in an attempt to make his name sound more aristocratic.
A un-named source, an insider, has kindly leaked me an email exchange he hacked from Billy's computer between him and his brother:

MP Let me get this straight. You are going to build 10 more rooms onto the chateau so that patrons who paid for the construction can watch the construction?

BP Yes. Isn't it great?

MP This will be a lot of filming for me. How will I find time to service Andrew and holiday in Madrid for two months at a time if you have that amount going on. I have to get away, party, take drugs etc, sometimes for months at a time.

BP Brother. Know me not yet? I have a plan. I am going to buy a thing called a Philip III. I will set it up and it will statically and silently watch all the progress, Then you can show it all in a time lapse sequence that will be so quick, no one will notice you have not been there. We can make one of the builders wear a pair of trousers that hang round their knees and a hard hat with Michael on it. No one will know. You can look after Andrew, and anyone else you want, bud, and live in Madrid. We'll split the patron cash and be quids in.

MP OK I will go and tell Andrew. Andrew???? ANDREW AAAANNNNDREWWW?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I bet ol' Tittiyana had a face lift or boob job in the UK on Selmar's dime ( maybe) but told him it was her gallbladder in Turkey so he doesn't ask to actually MEET her IN PERSON until "September" at the SHITOO- because it will take a good 6 weeks or more until all the swelling and bruising are gone from plastic surgery or "GALLBLADDER SURGERY" as she lovingly refers to it.
So how many of you think Tittiyana will REALLY go to the Shitoo???
How many think Tittiyana is REAL?
kind of like Melania’s breast lift & aug kidney problems

A un-named source, an insider, has kindly leaked me an email exchange he hacked from Billy's computer between him and his brother:

MP Let me get this straight. You are going to build 10 more rooms onto the chateau so that patrons who paid for the construction can watch the construction?

BP Yes. Isn't it great?

MP This will be a lot of filming for me. How will I find time to service Andrew and holiday in Madrid for two months at a time if you have that amount going on. I have to get away, party, take drugs etc, sometimes for months at a time.

BP Brother. Know me not yet? I have a plan. I am going to buy a thing called a Philip III. I will set it up and it will statically and silently watch all the progress, Then you can show it all in a time lapse sequence that will be so quick, no one will notice you have not been there. We can make one of the builders wear a pair of trousers that hang round their knees and a hard hat with Michael on it. No one will know. You can look after Andrew, and anyone else you want, bud, and live in Madrid. We'll split the patron cash and be quids in.

MP OK I will go and tell Andrew. Andrew???? ANDREW AAAANNNNDREWWW?
it may be time for a “deep fake” Michael

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Marie is labelling her stuff in her floralstudio...she paid for it.and she is afraid somebody will clear it out.....Marie... in all those years you have been at this Shittooo..nobody is clearing things out....they just are bying more crap.....

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m happ
The onesie (with short pants, not long) was somewhat trendy for a hot minute back in 2018.
I am thrilled anytime we can’t see Snorty, the video is much better. Please have granny knit him a full body suit , with a hood and draw string. Pull it shut. Make a knot. Glad he’s quarantined, can’t wait to see the girl he’s bringing over. She’ll have fun making squirrel bookends, chasing fast French dogs and putting salt on eggs. Awfully big adventure!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg your photo of the Xmas group in 100 stars robes just showed me something!! I had wondered why SJ took the ugly orange bird one for herself, it is nothing like her usual aesthetic… now I see Potts has the green bird one, gifted by her, which made them a pair.

if my partners ex who we spent time with still harped on about his sexy body (her photo of himtopless at a pool going into his Xmas gift), constant “remember we went on holidays to…” (winter salon interview) and still having a framed photo of them both in the corridor outside her room in an earlier vlog ( I paused to see it) - I would be livid!!

I know he is crazy about Ruth and they both probably laugh at SJ but does SJ have no dignity?!
wow great catch!

• Heart
I too worry about it. I feel like a sitting duck. When my Brother was diagnosed a year ago, I felt I'd been kicked in the chest. It literally took my breath away. I never do sugar free either. And I eat more eggs now for good cholestral and oily fish. Brains need some cholesterol I believe. Maybe the increase in Dementia is down to statins? Who knows. You're not alone is my point. I wish you well. ;)
Thanks. I wish you well, also.

• Heart
Dan's b-roll is literally the stuff fairy tales are made on: I was just reading there are hedgerows in Britian over 1,000 years old. I'm sure this is even more true in France.
Yes, hedgerows in France since the Iron Age -- those patchwork fields in Dan's drone shots could possibly be 3,000 years old.

• Heart
  • Wow
I’m not up to date with Tittyana but reading this confuses me. Why go to Turkey for gall bladder surgery, especially since Turkey is on the red list. I had that in England a few years ago. Because I had waited for a few months I was fortunate to have it done in a private hospital- the NHS paid for it!

She will never show up!!

Reactions: 11
Anyone seen this? It wasn’t good enough for YouTube, but ok for his patron
I noted that Teabag said that "Screws are expensive !" in the hardware store in the Vid.
Well ...... he should know about the expense of a "screw" .....and , where was the Latin Lover??? :ROFLMAO:

Good Morning all !

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have nothing with cars...but those awfull peacocks shitting on my car, and scratching the paint. would drive me mad...i dont see the use of them...our neighbors had them..they screem very loud..all the time...tit on everything...and just need food...but hey maybe its my agriculture backgound...when you cannot earn money with it..dont have it..exept cats and dogs offcourse...but i guess Fan thinks they give her a sense of aristocratic class...most of the aristocrats here in the Netherlands got bored with their screaming and shitting all over the place..it was fine a 100 years ago when people had a lot of staff..

Yes!! Finally someone said it! It would kill my husband. He’s always angry at my for getting stuff on my car!

Reactions: 7
Exactly what WE were all suspicious about. All except Selmar. He is dim.

But very good to the pets.
He is being scammed by Tittiyana and her make believe titties.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.