Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wilhelm

clever you-pinky swear! so funny!

it’s cool if you don’t want to believe it-was just giving you the background since you apparently couldn’t recall

how’s that bus trip you have planned coming along?

see I can be clever too!
It's cool you think it's cool😉I sincerely apoligize for my awful memory and laziness,not searching for the name of the source.And personally if I don' t see proof I won't believe it.

Reactions: 3

lulublugirl

From yesterday's live chat..
Not to worry, SJ went to Oxford and had lots of PRACTISE.
🤪
Donna Stevenson @chateau diaries Stephanie how and the heck do you walk on stone streets in heels? When I went to England could barely walk in non heels on them lol
The Chateau Diaries @Donna Stevenson I had three years of solid practise when I was studying in Oxford - a nightmare for heels!

about that jumpsuit...🕺
Philip Janssen so happy I finally have a jumpsuit!!
Risa Langdon @Philip Janssen The jumpsuit would be perfect if you are planning to perform oil changes and tune ups lol
loki cleveland Philip ...always finds things...amazing

BJJ are there cracks forming in your relationship???💔
Sharon @Philip Janssen Thank you. I will try to see it next May when I come to LaLande. Will you be at LaLande then. We will get to do the charleston dance together.
Philip Janssen @Sharon I’ll be at Lalande for the foreseeable future, so who knows :)
Sharon @Philip Janssen That is good news. I am thinking of a 20s theme for my day.
Philip Janssen @the Chateau Diaries I’m loving reliving this day!! I had such an amazing time :)

The wool spinner is on her way and Michael Morrison is throwing shade. Where is your jet Michael???✈
Cara Winsor Hehir @the Chateau Diaries next week this time i will be at your house!
The Chateau Diaries @Cara Winsor Hehir I can scarcely believe you'll finally manage to get here after all this time!!
Michael Morrison August is a difficult month in general!@The Chateau Diaries @Philip Janssen

Who's Tommy??? Could you be Alexander from Begmania???🏰
Tommy Phipps Hello again everyone. Sorry I've had family drama so I've missed the last few weeks of premieres. Glad so see everyone is still around.
Tommy Phipps @the Chateau Diaries speaking of outfits. Wanted to ask Selmar about his outfit a week or so ago. The wihite shirt and trousers with the black. Want that outfit
Tommy Phipps @the Chateau Diaries Love all your vlogs. Glad you're able to take some time away from the Chateau. Hopefully getting some rest too.

Isabelle and Percy are all in for free money.💰
Isabelle Jarvis Hello Viv photography, Neil Hartley, Albert Rust, Adriana mg, Edward Kenneth, Mrs Murfin, Helen Stella, Annette Sharrock, Stewart Moore, Donna Stevenson, Christiana Suarez, Jetje, Brenda McGee, Fiona
Isabelle Jarvis Sorry I wrote too many names and had to take them away! Can’t start all over again!!!!!! Hello everyone!
Percy Attfield Let’s meet again tomorrow. Meanwhile punch the (y) button!
Do we know what Oxford College she attended?

Reactions: 3

purejuice

VIP Member
Me too. I had a fabulous khaki green one from Bustop in Kensington. Or was it Chelsea Girl ??? Anyway, very Banarama, until I entered the Ladies loos. OMG, I figured out after many 'incidents' on the loo floor that required fumigating once back indoors, that the only way forward was to take the whole bloody thing off, hang it on the door, then put it back on.
So Philiip is lucky to be honest, he merely has to unbutton or unzip to waist lengths and hope for the best, the lucky so and so 🤣
Very Bananarama? Awrighty!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

BlackWolf

Chatty Member
As "kaaskopje" made me really laugh I had to g**gle it- most enlightening! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I lived in Netherlands (Utrecht and Amsterdam) for a while and learned a few things there. Also, it's not too widly different in places to that South African language Afrikaans which I had to learn as a child. Less said about that the better :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2

purejuice

VIP Member
Maybe that keystone was like that all along...its the same in our church..they never installed it properly...and what that chapelman is concerned..i believe his restoring not earlier then i see him doing it...and again that watersystem....i pointed it out earlier...not gonna work, and one freezing winter and all the pipes are broken.....you have to let the water out before freezing..how are they going to do that...
There are pipes in the chapel? Or gutters and downspouts?

Reactions: 1

Wilhelm

that news and other insights were brought to us by somebody with knowledge, contacts, and personal experiences with the chatelaine, their reporting is sound-doesn’t mean we all agree there’s fire where there’s smoke, but we all know we can trust they report what was seen

you, of course, can have your own opinions-we won’t delete you here

just a quick note-as a courtesy, admittedly not always, Tattlers on this forum provide the citation/link to the “supposedly someone(’s)“ post—if you can’t recall who posted the comment you can use the search function t the top of the page
I will in the future,pinky swear😉IMO however it doesn't matter it's hearsay,or perhaps I'm mistaken and there was a photo or video...?would be nice.Otherwise anybody can come up with various tales.