The Chateau Diaries #46 Of Mice and Men, you thought you had a bargain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh oh!!!!! A spelling mistake!!! Slap my ass and call me Sally!!! Lol!!!!
Call me Harry then ;) šŸ¤£

New word to add to the Dictionary

Pish-Monger

One who treats others with scornful contempt. Fits Petherick the Pish Monger to tee.

Four Seasons and a Gucci bag
[/QUOTE]

Quite like that for a title as well

This gets my vote for the next thread.
Mine too

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not to derail but I needed something to watch while I was eating so I started watching Sadieā€˜s new vlogā€¦.rubbishā€¦. and at the half point mark she starts talking about her boyfriend and how his van was stolen and how he needs to replace $5000 worth of materials and how he canā€™t work right now because he doesnā€™t have a vanā€¦ Another grifter? I have not ever said anything negative about her videos until now but it seems very strange that both she and her brother are now begging for money in the same week? I donā€™t know if I will watch the rest of the video or not yet. But it was just full of complaints. Here they are in one of the most beautiful places in the worldā€¦ Parisā€¦and all she could do was complain about the weather. Back to the griftingā€¦ She really should have edited that out with what is going on right now but why should one be different from the other? It seems that now I must add her to the grifter list.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Not to derail but I needed something to watch while I was eating so I started watching Sadieā€˜s new vlogā€¦.rubbishā€¦. and at the half point mark she starts talking about her boyfriend and how his van was stolen and how he needs to replace $5000 worth of materials and how he canā€™t work right now because he doesnā€™t have a vanā€¦ Another grifter? I have not ever said anything negative about her videos until now but it seems very strange that both she and her brother are now begging for money in the same week? I donā€™t know if I will watch the rest of the video or not yet. But it was just full of complaints. Here they are in one of the most beautiful places in the worldā€¦ Parisā€¦and all she could do was complain about the weather. Back to the griftingā€¦ She really should have edited that out with what is going on right now but why should one be different from the other? It seems that now I must add her to the grifter list.
"Beg me a vlog" must be a genetic disorder.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
is that family trying to milk the cow dry for everyone? people are going to be soured on the whole genre of chateau people.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Seriously, what do we call the next thread?!?$&@$$
[/QUOTE]

I mentioned an idea yesterday, about 100 posts ago. šŸ¤£ I think it applies not only to Teabagger, but Fannie Flash and FRK, Marie.

"How to succeed in business without really trying (to work.)"

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It was boring but it stayed on theme of crappy holiday weekend pretty well, and she always just kinda films her day. They got to the fireworks too late to go in, they got to the bicycles too late to see the end of the race, they can't find coffee and are getting cranky. Also Mo's neighborhood sucks because it's full of working class people with tools in their vans and thieves love it. (Paris and LA have something in common.) Also if you need your chairs recovered there's a link in the description but check the weather before you bring in your chair because the shop has a roof leak until Mo fixes it. Like and subscribe.

(I was really happy to see the dogs at the end. Yay Bertie!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Big News. Ma Pathetic posts Michael and Sadie's YouTube links to 3 Facebook groups about the Shitooos. SHE REMOVED ALL POSTS regarding their videos. Wow. Must be getting bombarded with comments.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
We (fiancee and I) found a window of time to watch the latest cry me a vlog again this afternoon, and I lost count of how many times she and I cringed and laughed while listening to his personal account of self-inflicted tribulations! I was taught never to laugh at other people's misfortunes...BUT this one's different. MPK is the supreme deity in the pantheon of stupid! It's like watching a fool wonder what happens if he shoots his foot with a gun and actually does it----multiple times! Even sadder though is the number of people who worship at the altar of God of Stupid.

Sorry for your son, Mr. Mick Petherick, Sr. You deserved better.

Hey, SJ...is there a way for you to forgive your best friend's debt? You get $31,000/month anyway, what's ā‚¬500?
Perhaps you could make Michael Petherick July's GAG charity beneficiary?
I wholly believe the 500ā‚¬ is a result of the Gift Grab Duties. If SJ pays out then she has to pay for Phyllis, Nutty, FRK, Selmar, Antoine (all of the Lego from Amazon), Kat and best of all: TOMAS! Unless she made him pay up before showing him the doorā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Apparently MPK has put out precious little in the way of Patreon vlogs, too. Too busy putting out elsewhere, I suppose. This whole clusterf*ck reminds me of that song....
Get šŸŽµ your šŸŽµ money šŸŽµ for šŸŽµ nothing šŸŽµ and šŸŽµ your šŸŽµ gifts šŸŽµ for šŸŽµ free!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It was boring but it stayed on theme of crappy holiday weekend pretty well, and she always just kinda films her day. They got to the fireworks too late to go in, they got to the bicycles too late to see the end of the race, they can't find coffee and are getting cranky. Also Mo's neighborhood sucks because it's full of working class people with tools in their vans and thieves love it. (Paris and LA have something in common.) Also if you need your chairs recovered there's a link in the description but check the weather before you bring in your chair because the shop has a roof leak until Mo fixes it. Like and subscribe.

(I was really happy to see the dogs at the end. Yay Bertie!)
I watched because I thought for sure Sadie would be the Uber driver for Michael and his newest paramour. How did they get around to Disney and the cottage? Could you image not speaking English and being in a car for a few hours with Michael and mommy?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I did not see what he did as confidence. My take on it was that he would only create more videos for more contributions. To me, I thought I was watching a petulant child. Just my opinion.
To be a successful scammer, you have to be confident.

Reactions: 10
Seriously, what do we call the next thread?!?$&@$$
I mentioned an idea yesterday, about 100 posts ago. šŸ¤£ I think it applies not only to Teabagger, but Fannie Flash and FRK, Marie.

"How to succeed in business without really trying (to work.)"
[/QUOTE]

How about (thank you, @Marquis de Potpourri for the inspiration! ) " :The Travelling Circus and the Pantheon of Stupid!Buy your patreon tickets here!"

welcome to The neighborhood Lucy-curious how you found us?
Brenda, is that you?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I vote for "How to succeed in business without really trying ( to work). Because it is short and succinct and it seems to be fitting for everyone in the chateau business these days!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can I say Iā€™m not surprised at this turn of events? Micheal is clearly someone who has deep rooted issues and needs a lot of mental health help. Starting the channel Iā€™m sure he wouldā€™ve never imagined amassing such a subscription following for such minimal output but boy wonder did manage to sustain for some time viewers and by extension heavy donations towards his chateau projects. Raising his ā‚¬30,000+ for the cottage which is nowhere near to finished is quite a slap in the face to all patronsā€¦and yet there are still people whoā€¦ as we tattle, feeding the monster to fuel his carefree lifestyle. Itā€™s the audacity of blowing other people's money and still begging for more while admitting to blowing money behind a play toy in Madrid for months is what I canā€™t wrap my mind around. So do I blame Michael or the silly people who continue to be blinded by a flash in the pan, so call renaissance man.

Reactions: 15
  • A shift back to the HMN (have been immensely enjoying everyone's thoughts on MPā€™s debacle... oh it is so much more than that!) I hope he gets help. All I saw was a desperate addict on that last installment. His Mum may be relieved that he is back ā€˜home,ā€™ rentboy or not. ā€œPlease come home.ā€ ā€œJust come homeā€ ... (family experiences)
  • Nice to see Stephanie cook for once, it was a good and simple/appropriate concept. Also, good to hear that BJJ did not kill the film crew with his cooking (another over-done narrative).
  • The compost bin and sheep chasing scenes deliberately mock Selmarā€™s ideas. In humoring his attention seeking (looking for praise & acceptance), she purposely shows the hierarchy. She has justified her humor as being British humor (episode w/ Edd and Anna, I believe); this seems a bit over-the-top and vindictive. Marie and Nutty are annoyed (as is SSB), they do not have time for this as there are guests arriving. SJ is however, more than happy to film it all instead of pulling in the reigns. Who knows what the underlying dramas truly are? She does choose to film it though and between her and BJJ (does some editing now), they shape the narrative. Thank goodness Selmar has humility and can laugh at himself; his nature is now being taken advantage of. SSB and crew are leaving him in the dust as they pursue fame and fortune. HAHAHAHAHA... fame and fortune??!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH!!! FYI: I do not understand quite yet what Selmar is pursuing, but it sure is entertaining!!

Is Dan being more cheeky about the ā€˜string messageā€™ and has now incorporated this into his ā€˜pantsā€™ ( Iā€™m Canadian and say pants-for-trousers). I appologize (another CAN cliche), but I canā€™t fully recall the Tattlerā€™s request to Dan about showing us a pot of string. This was meant to symbolize that he recognizes SSBā€™s hoarding issues?? Well, the string persists!!
Scroll down on the picsā¤

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wouldn't it be great if British or American investigative journalists would learn of YouTuber Michael Petherick's plight, and be investigated for scamming people?

One hopes. šŸ˜† ;) ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry- I tried to make separate posts but Tattle was doing some kind of update and everything is messed up!

Is Dan being more cheeky about the ā€˜string messageā€™ and has now incorporated this into his ā€˜pantsā€™ ( Iā€™m Canadian and say pants-for-trousers). I appologize (another CAN cliche), but I canā€™t fully recall the Tattlerā€™s request to Dan about showing us a pot of string. This was meant to symbolize that he recognizes SSBā€™s hoarding issues?? Well, the string persists!!
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Sorry- I tried to make separate posts but Tattle was doing some kind of update and everything is messed up!

[/QUOTE]
Has Dan put on weight?
Their diet at home makes me cringe especially all of the junk food the kids get.
Why even live in France if you prefer Cheetos over actual CHEESE?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.