The Chateau Diaries #46 Of Mice and Men, you thought you had a bargain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We really need a new thread before this is closed. @MojoDublin seems MIA at the moment. Anyone could create it but I haven't kept up at all about the title suggestions.
"How to succeed without trying (to work)" ?
There's rather short space for the title.
I had suggested "How to succeed in Business without really trying (to work)"

Because it's a play on words of the movie/Broadway musical title.

How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
1967 ‧ Musical/Comedy ‧

Reactions: 12
I've defended Davy previously. But it is literally insane to install a Versailles garden before the one renovation job -- shoring up the terrace wall -- is completed satisfactorily. Not to mention restoring the lake, repairing and replacing all the windows, installing more thermal heat tubes, connecting the radiators, shoring up the wall of the old part of the house, shoring up the slipping keystone of the chapel doorway, etc. etc. etc. Pure delusion and ripoff, I concur.
but she wants to be able to charge people for touring the gardens and not coming into her “home”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IA, feel bad for Pa P...he is always working his ass off...quietly doing his thing...old school...I feel for him. Seems decent and a bit sad ...always busy. Probably what keeps him sane.
I hope that Pa knows that we like and appreciate him.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
We really need a new thread before this is closed. @MojoDublin seems MIA at the moment. Anyone could create it but I haven't kept on top of the title suggestions at all.
"How to succeed without trying (to work)" ?
There's rather short space for the title.
in that case: MOJO MIA-TATTLERS START TO FRAY

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Fresh from the 2 seater editing divan: the grand reveal of the grand jardin at the Shatto. Davey and SJ.
One hour 39 minutes. I cannot bear to watch it even though I am normally partial to a good gardening program.
Enjoy!

THANK. YOU!!!!! Now THAT is what I expect to see on SJ's videos.!!!! And Kat came up with some good questions!!! Davy is smart. He dud bring up "upkeep" in future. Now if SJ understands and listens!!!

Reactions: 14
Moderator note new thread
Thanks for the person that reported this, otherwise no mod will see it!

Please don't write a note to the moderator on a thread. That's like throwing a note into a bottle for someone, chucking it in the sea and hoping they see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.