The Chateau Diaries #46 Of Mice and Men, you thought you had a bargain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend posted this brilliant comment on his video. It's at least lasted long enough for me to take a screenshot. The cows are waking up in France, so things will start getting deleted.
That truly is brilliant. Pity that they have the monitor mother who can't have anyone criticise her precious little baby boy!! Her forefinger must be so calloused by now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You are so funny. Brilliant comment. I spent two months in Colombia, including a Christmas and New Year and absolutely loved it. MPK would love it and there would be great weather and plenty to vlog. Cost of living is inexpensive unless you are staying at The Four Seasons. I certainly wasn't but then I did not have a sex worker in tow who I was in love with after two weeks and trying to impress. Is Petherdick really in his mid thirties? Unbelievable.
Doubt if Andrew is a hurry to go home when there are so many rich Europeans to fund his lifestyle. Rich ones, that is, or people paying for his services with money acquired by begging from people without any brain cells. Wake up, why can't you see how he has used your money?

Reactions: 19
Hey, SJ...is there a way for you to forgive your best friend's debt? You get $31,000/month anyway, what's €500?
Perhaps you could make Michael Petherick July's GAG charity beneficiary?
Interesting, isn't it, that he was actually the reason she started vlogging in the first place and he probably showed her how to do it; now, she ends up far better off than he is (and was already far better off), because she stuck at it and kept going. Morally, I don't think she's much better than him. Presumably she's not using sex workers, but I'd be willing to bet that some of her Patreon money was spent on travelling, hotels, etc. and very little on actual renovation, just on decorative fripperies for herself. When it comes to morality, all the chateaux grifters are woefully lacking, though some do actually spend the money in the way the fans expect it to be used.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Fresh from the 2 seater editing divan: the grand reveal of the grand jardin at the Shatto. Davey and SJ.
One hour 39 minutes. I cannot bear to watch it even though I am normally partial to a good gardening program.
Enjoy!

Ah, is that the Sims version or the playmobile version? Are they doing a mini Lalande in the attic?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ah, is that the Sims version or the playmobile version? Are they doing a mini Lalande in the attic?
exactly ..........no 3D RENDERING OR SKETCHES ..........its all a bit amateurish ,,,,,,,,,, not that we expect anything less ..........

• Wow
Reactions: 19
MPK started posting Insta stories from Spain 22 weeks ago. 22 f*king weeks...and he's begging for more/$$ to fund an extravagant lifestyle when he's posting no content. Not even for Patreon. The audacity of that git is astounding.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
You are so funny. Brilliant comment. I spent two months in Colombia, including a Christmas and New Year and absolutely loved it. MPK would love it and there would be great weather and plenty to vlog. Cost of living is inexpensive unless you are staying at The Four Seasons. I certainly wasn't but then I did not have a sex worker in tow who I was in love with after two weeks and trying to impress. Is Petherdick really in his mid thirties? Unbelievable.
I was checking out the Casa Medina Four Seasons in Bogota which actually does look like paradise. With arepas and really excellent coffee. Didn't Humboldt spend a lot of time there? He too liked little brown boys.
I finally understood why Petherick says he was "in a relationship" with Gustavo, Ignacio (?) and now Andrew. It's a grift to get us to pay for his rent boys. It's also drug addict talk. That he should be entitled to our money is a typical delusion and scam of addicts -- they'd be stupid not to take it. My neighbor's son in law, just to name one of his many grifts, was being paid (in dope, I presume) to babysit the mother of drug dealer friend of his. This consisted of keeping her so high on respectable little old lady pills that she didn't notice her Social Security and pension checks were being ripped off monthly by her son.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I finally understood why Petherick says he was "in a relationship" with Gustavo, Ignacio (?) and now Andrew. It's a grift to get us to pay for his rent boys. It's also drug addict talk. That he should be entitled to our money is a typical delusion and scam of addicts.
Eggzactly! The rent boys bios for their "services" are all over the internet, but I really don't care if he's splashing out on them, though. What really gets me is that he's taken $$ that's been paid to him for Patreon content- which he hasn't produced- and instead, splurged on playtime in Spain. To my mind that's fraud. And now he's going to have all the subscribers on YT that think he can do no wrong...re-watching all his old YT videos and letting the ads run.
And guess what will happen...the YT algorithm will boost his videos and he'll get even more subscribers.
MPK is a manipulative and deceitful git.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Fresh from the 2 seater editing divan: the grand reveal of the grand jardin at the Shatto. Davey and SJ.
One hour 39 minutes. I cannot bear to watch it even though I am normally partial to a good gardening program.
Enjoy!

I've defended Davy previously. But it is literally insane to install a Versailles garden before the one renovation job -- shoring up the terrace wall -- is completed satisfactorily. Not to mention restoring the lake, repairing and replacing all the windows, installing more thermal heat tubes, connecting the radiators, shoring up the wall of the old part of the house, shoring up the slipping keystone of the chapel doorway, etc. etc. etc. Pure delusion and ripoff, I concur.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
While Micheal begs, SJ spends. Brocante bargains is a posh way of saying cheap used junk?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Eggzactly! The rent boys bios for their "services" are all over the internet, but I really don't care if he's splashing out on them, though. What really gets me is that he's taken $$ that's been paid to him for Patreon content- which he hasn't produced- and instead, splurged on playtime in Spain. To my mind that's fraud. And now he's going to have all the subscribers on YT that think he can do no wrong...re-watching all his old YT videos and letting the ads run.
And guess what will happen...the YT algorithm will boost his videos and he'll get even more subscribers.
MPK is a manipulative and deceitful git.
That really is the cherry on the sundae. Send more money for a staircase, which I promise I'll rip off and spend on drugs, high end travel, and my "relationships", and I promise I will not produce any more videos. You have to watch all the ads on the old ones. That really is some findom.

Reactions: 14
I've defended Davy previously. But it is literally insane to install a Versailles garden before the one renovation job -- shoring up the terrace wall -- is completed satisfactorily. Not to mention restoring the lake, repairing and replacing all the windows, installing more thermal heat tubes, connecting the radiators, shoring up the wall of the old part of the house, shoring up the slipping keystone of the chapel doorway, etc. etc. etc. Pure delusion and ripoff, I concur.
And for each single area she will need another gardener, hope she budgets for it. Did she ever show this swimmingpond area btw?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.