The Chateau Diaries #44 Once again the flogs are full of of Tits, Tat and Tedious Tours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now for something completely different :).Yesterday. And three guesses who wrote that!
Winner gets a weekend trip to a French chateau of their choice 🦇🐀 🦔 🍾, runners up will receive a foraged bouquet of wildflowers from the hedgegrows.💐
Losers are eligible for a jar of the famous LL sourdough starter!🍞
" .....................The time when people could write what they wanted on a public forum & get away with it, is soon going to be a thing of the past...you will no longer be able to batter away on the keypad & upload hateful speculative & defamatory comments about people without being accountable for your actions. If you think that by using a pseudonym you can wreck havoc you will be in for a rude & possibly very expensive awakening.
The gap is closing & the net is tightening.
We are fortunate to have Paul Tweed here in Ireland, although he has offices in London also. Mr.Tweed is globally recognised as an expert in his field, he is a leading lawyer in the field of defamation & reputation management. ….
…..So people, be sure of what you are writing/stating if you burn your backside you will have to sit on the blister!!....."

Be scared! Be very scared!:eek:
Brenda, I am a bit disappointed, after staying at my house and drinking Guinness together I believed we are friends now. We even shared a secret or two and bonded over our menopause problems. So Paul Tweed is above my right of free expression? Must tell this my friend Angela when she comes over later for a Bretzel 🥨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
From FRK's instagram stories...
The garden and fields aren't providing???? Cue Alice Allan, (FRK's super duper fan and floral supplier), she's now making YT flogs.🤪
1625566923732.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
And now for something completely different :).Yesterday. And three guesses who wrote that!
Winner gets a weekend trip to a French chateau of their choice 🦇🐀 🦔 🍾, runners up will receive a foraged bouquet of wildflowers from the hedgegrows.💐
" .....................The time when people could write what they wanted on a public forum & get away with it, is soon going to be a thing of the past...you will no longer be able to batter away on the keypad & upload hateful speculative & defamatory comments about people without being accountable for your actions. If you think that by using a pseudonym you can wreck havoc you will be in for a rdude & possibly very expensive awakening.
We are fortunate to have Paul Tweed here in Ireland, although he has offices in London also. Mr.Tweed is globally recognised as an expert in his field, he is a leading lawyer in the field of defamation & reputation management. ….
…..So people, be sure of what you are writing/stating if you burn your backside you will have to sit on the blister!!....."

Mr. Tweed (if only he'd been born in Co Donegal, given DB's penchant for Donegal tweed) has a wiki page. He has represented - with great success - some well-known names. But I am paticularly taken by this gem within the "notable cases" section:

"One of Tweed's earliest libel actions of note was against the Sunday World over the reporting of two local senior barristers fighting over a chocolate eclair in a Holywood cake shop. The case was contested in front of a Belfast jury who awarded both men £50,000 each.[8]"

Barristers battling over a chocolate eclair is just so, so fabulously bizarre. The stuff on which a tabloid editor's dreams are made.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I just watched Selmar's vlog and I'm traumatised for life..can anyone explain just what's going on there.?

I did spot steph with potts in the background but no lap dog Philip?

She is getting sick of the dude that's for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
From the live chat yesterday... BJJ was the only one manning the shop, SJ had better things to do.

Philip Janssen Hi everyone! Steph says hi! She won’t be in tonight’s premiere, so you’ll have to make do with me

Cara Winsor Hehir hello friends, im late today!
Cara Winsor Hehir @Lake Lili you should! i leave july 30th, meet me at the airport!
Cara Winsor Hehir @Maria K it doesnt seem real after all this time, and so many postponed tickets. i'mtrying to decide what dresses to bring! although i may have to unpack them to fit @Lake Lili in my suitcase.
Cara Winsor Hehir @M Parker true. we only need fresh socks and pants really anyway.
Cara Winsor Hehir @Maria K we are in newfoundland.
M Parker @Cara Winsor Hehir and maybe a toothbrush
Cara Winsor Hehir @M Parker i was thinking id brush my teeth with champaigne.
M Parker@ Cara Winsor Hehir good plan! And rinse with Gin
Cara Winsor Hehir @M Parker and shower in tequila.
Cara Winsor Hehir @Maria K how long will you be there for?
Cara Winsor Hehir @Maria K come spin wool with me!
Maria K @Cara Winsor Hehir Just Aug. 5-9th (I probably won’t want to leave)
Maria K @Cara Winsor Hehir I would love to!!!
Cara Winsor Hehir @Maria K i am really excited to see you there!
Maria K @Cara Winsor Hehir It will be fun to meet you!
Cara Winsor Hehir andie's outfit!! i gasped!

Is Lalande ready for the Newfie Screech In???

Nutti isn't working??? Email issues???
Aaron Scheuerman @Philip Janssen I still haven’t heard from Nati. should I try reaching out again or wait? Just trying to figure out if I should book the travel.
Philip Janssen @aaron Scheuerman I’ll ask Nati again! We have had some issues with our email system, so that might be the reason. I’ll get back to you!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
*** BREAKING NEWS ***

NEW ATTRACTION OPENING SOON IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE IN THE MIDDLE OF FRANCE

Disneyland, Futuroscope ... and now there's Aristoland, based in the Château de la Fleur Fanée. Visitors will be able to peer through the gates and watch Dan and Selmar chasing sheep and peacocks around the courtyard or venture inside and watch Stephanie de Jarvis eating delectable pastries on her chaise longue. Aristoland ... see how the aristos live in a fantasy world they call France.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think asking Dan to mention football teams is too specific and might get him busted. It needs to be more innocuous. Something like I'm going to plant cornflowers in the garden for yes or, have you seen this beautiful red Crimson Glory rose for no? Something along those lines.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
" .....................The time when people could write what they wanted on a public forum & get away with it, is soon going to be a thing of the past...you will no longer be able to batter away on the keypad & upload hateful speculative & defamatory comments about people without being accountable for your actions. If you think that by using a pseudonym you can wreck havoc you will be in for a rude & possibly very expensive awakening.

Strangely that's not entirely without foundation. I have a friend who works for a national firm of ambulance chasing lawyers in the UK. They are actively lobbying the UK and EU Parliaments for the disclosure of IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) to the courts in cases of defamation. If that ever comes to pass you can expect a plethora of No win/No fee cases from the ambulance chasers in exchange for 30% of punitive damages, i.e shed loads of $. The recent case of Arlene Foster in NI and Twitter tweets has given the concept traction. Just sayin' . Let's make hay while the sun shines, folks. :)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
If you are trying to rattling my cage - as yours has obviously been rattled over this - CU Monday was a witty play on words to take a light swipe at the enemy. Calling someone who to most people on here is a bit of a frenemy C U N Tuesday was, in my opinion, and, as it turned out, the opinion of some others, going a bit far and a bit unnecessary, showing us all in a light, if we didn't call it out, as being short on articulation, vocabulary and wit. It is an ugly word in the context in which you used it. Funnily enough though, I quite like the F word and lots of others. However, you are choosing, for the second time, to defend your use of it, so go ahead. I am polite to other Tattlers and I will just scroll on by in future and please feel free to do the same with my posts. It is too boring to debate further.
I thought I quoted and replied to a witty post by @TheTaxInspector who happens to be one of my favourite people on here. I actually thought the pun was very funny.

I don't know where you come in to it, to be honest, but you seem to be very quick on the draw, so I will very, very happily scoll by your posts. My cage has not been rattled, if you had been a member of this thread as long as I have, you would know it was not the first time that word was used. It is saved for very special occasions of disgust. By all means ignore me, aggressive posts like yours have no place on Tattle. I may have used that word but I have never been bitchy. I'll only be too delighted that you are ignoring me.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if BJJ was trying to impress Adam Guettel and Tess with his singing???? Bee French is always cued for BJJ's grand plans. 🤪
Gap year or two??? How much is your family paying for your stay at Lalande???

bee french @Phillip janssen did you have fun at the 4th of July party? Was there a mini firework display? Was there American songs played?

Philip Janssen @bee french I did! The fireworks were beautiful and lasted forever!! And the songs were mostly French

bee french @philip janssen have you finished your musical theatre program at performing arts school in Holland or do you still attend virtual classes? (if too personal, please ignore)

Philip Janssen @bee french I still have one year left, but I’m taking another gap year

ellie wood @Philip Janssen we are the lucky ones if you are staying at LaLande for your gap year.

Suscharlie21 Phillip - can you do a video takeover and show us all the goodies you’ve purchased and where you found them?

Philip Janssen @Suscharlie21 I’d love to, maybe if I make my own channel?

bee french @Ellie wood @philip janssen. It’s true Philip you already have international fans!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
🐀
🦔🦔
I thought I quoted and replied to a witty post by @TheTaxInspector who happens to be one of my favourite people on here. I actually thought the pun was very funny.

I don't know where you come in to it, to be honest, but you seem to be very quick on the draw, so I will very, very happily scoll by your posts. My cage has not been rattled, if you had been a member of this thread as long as I have, you would know it was not the first time that word was used. It is saved for very special occasions of disgust. By all means ignore me, aggressive posts like yours have no place on Tattle. I may have used that word but I have never been bitchy. I'll only be too delighted that you are ignoring me.
Oh, COME ON, girls! Peace be with you!🙏😍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
From the live chat yesterday... BJJ was the only one manning the shop, SJ had better things to do.

Philip Janssen Hi everyone! Steph says hi! She won’t be in tonight’s premiere, so you’ll have to make do with me

Cara Winsor Hehir hello friends, im late today!
Cara Winsor Hehir @Lake Lili you should! i leave july 30th, meet me at the airport!
Cara Winsor Hehir @Maria K it doesnt seem real after all this time, and so many postponed tickets. i'mtrying to decide what dresses to bring! although i may have to unpack them to fit @Lake Lili in my suitcase.
Cara Winsor Hehir @M Parker true. we only need fresh socks and pants really anyway.
Cara Winsor Hehir @Maria K we are in newfoundland.
M Parker @Cara Winsor Hehir and maybe a toothbrush
Cara Winsor Hehir @M Parker i was thinking id brush my teeth with champaigne.
M Parker@ Cara Winsor Hehir good plan! And rinse with Gin
Cara Winsor Hehir @M Parker and shower in tequila.
Cara Winsor Hehir @Maria K how long will you be there for?
Cara Winsor Hehir @Maria K come spin wool with me!
Maria K @Cara Winsor Hehir Just Aug. 5-9th (I probably won’t want to leave)
Maria K @Cara Winsor Hehir I would love to!!!
Cara Winsor Hehir @Maria K i am really excited to see you there!
Maria K @Cara Winsor Hehir It will be fun to meet you!
Cara Winsor Hehir andie's outfit!! i gasped!

Is Lalande ready for the Newfie Screech In???

Nutti isn't working??? Email issues???
Aaron Scheuerman @Philip Janssen I still haven’t heard from Nati. should I try reaching out again or wait? Just trying to figure out if I should book the travel.
Philip Janssen @aaron Scheuerman I’ll ask Nati again! We have had some issues with our email system, so that might be the reason. I’ll get back to you!
I do not believe that the La Landers are looking forward to meeting these fans in person. SJ will probably be away or hiding somewhere. :)

• Heart
  • Wow
New DIO Vlog! On his June 25th Patreon exclusive, MPK said, he's upload two vlogs for the week of June 28 to July 3...but he forgot that he has a Pride weekend party to go to in Madrid. So, unless he ends up with another case of STD-related conjunctivitis, he may have a new vlog out on Sunday (again, we don't know which Sunday...but it's definitely coming out on Sunday.)

Selmar's GAG Show. To pretend that Selmar's allegiance still belongs to Lalande, MIstress SJ patronized him to no end on today's GAG show. Lavished with gifts, Toblerone and plans to dance the Tango with him in matching Souleiado attire, SJ's show may have pleased the viewers, but the gentle giant's demeanor has definitely changed.

Also, if you are a Selmar fan and want to give him a book, send him children's picture books! To quote him "this is my kind of book" (38:28).

View attachment 649781

Endorsements:
Giving SJ a free vacay gets you a (semi) permanent endorsement on her channel.
View attachment 649782
Why do I have 'is this the way to Amarillo? ' in my head now? 🤣

During unwrapped why was Snorty sitting so close to Potty? He is desperate to fit in. Then he asked Potty twice about his “sock size” what a weird one he is.
Probably wishful thinking on his part or maybe there is only so much sock stuffing a man can do.

From FRK's instagram stories...
The garden and fields aren't providing???? Cue Alice Allan, (FRK's super duper fan and floral supplier), she's now making YT flogs.🤪
View attachment 650126
Grifter! Making money off the back of someone's freebies!
I'm surprised she isn't on the Facebook free pages in France.
'Floral genius requires free flowers for a chance to have your name in my Insta stories' successful people only to provide .
They must not tell me how to arrange things and as I am writing in English must also not speak or ask questions about why/how I am using them in their own language.
Greatfully Marie.
Ps have my own buckets and can pick up if at a nearby lay-by.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Lalande has created the problem...
🎁 Gift grab with rabid fans... she has been obsessed ever since she ponied up the postage on that box.

Céleste Reumert Refn Argh there is a letter in the box
Céleste Reumert Refn @Philip Janssen is anyone reading my letter?

Philip Janssen @Céleste Reumert Refn Yes! I do remember we find it later on :)

Céleste Reumert Refn @Philip Janssen PHEW
Céleste Reumert Refn @Philip Janssen Did you like your gift? If not feel free to give it to someone else!!!

Philip Janssen @Céleste Reumert Refn I did!! Thank you

Céleste Reumert Refn @casperbenj the box atm is from me and the Trade Mark book is mine
Céleste Reumert Refn @Philip Janssen you're SO weldome friend
Céleste Reumert Refn @Philip Janssen you all had such fun with those cards
Céleste Reumert Refn So glad that I found a great book for Steph
Céleste Reumert Refn@Philip Janssen did you like the card?

Philip Janssen @Céleste Reumert Refn I LOVE the card!!

Céleste Reumert Refn @Philip Janssen Soooo glad
Céleste Reumert Refn Sooo glad you love those little measuring spoons
Céleste Reumert Refn Woohoooo I got it RIGHT with those cook books

Philip Janssen @Céleste Reumert Refn You definitely did!

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Please please do not let Snorty start his own channel, they really are a hopeless bunch of losers. It will be awful. Give SJ her due, she presents well when not manic or apparently high, but so far the others are just bad. Except Dan, who is apart from the hangers on, and long may he stay apart, and he has his own voice. Bravo Dan. But Snorty - no no no no no.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just watched Selmar's vlog and I'm traumatised for life..can anyone explain just what's going on there.?

I did spot steph with potts in the background but no lap dog Philip?

She is getting sick of the dude that's for sure.
Sadly, we would have to watch...so no unfortunately not.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Please please do not let Snorty start his own channel, they really are a hopeless bunch of losers. It will be awful. Give SJ her due, she presents well when not manic or apparently high, but so far the others are just bad. Except Dan, who is apart from the hangers on, and long may he stay apart, and he has his own voice. Bravo Dan. But Snorty - no no no no no.
No, let him start his own channel. It will be interesting to see how much support he gets from his lady...or how long it will last.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I do not believe that the La Landers are looking forward to meeting these fans in person. SJ will probably be away or hiding somewhere. :)
It appears that a motley crew of Canadians are about to descend upon this bucolic part of France. Apparently very thirsty to taste the contents of cocktail corner. I think I can hear the keys turning in the locks of the liquor/food pantry and the cocktail corner cabinet! Do you even have carte blanche to help oneself at whim beyond perhaps a complementary cocktail & a glass of wine with dinner.
I wonder if Sara the sewist/not seamstress has helped with her friends costumes! Not only have doors been locked but I think I can heal the tires peeling on the pink gravel!
FYI Canadians can give anyone a run for their money in the drinking category
😛

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.