The Chateau Diaries #44 Once again the flogs are full of of Tits, Tat and Tedious Tours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Chateau Diaries # 44 Once again the flogs are full of of Tits, Tat and Tedious Tours.
Congratulations @Jeeves :m:m:m:m:m

VOTES = 25 ON @Jeeves ...MAIN POST 14

most Liked on Thread 43

Jikki2

Hi!
I'm Stefanny.
And this is my heap.
The sixteenth century farm house of Lalaland.
Lalaland was owned for two hundred years by people born with a silver spoon in their mouth who could not have been further down in the noble pecking order. One of them was even forced by the king's vassal to meet that hated enemy Austrian woman on her arrival in France.
But, far from being a clean museum, this dump is a living home for rodents and bats.
I visit here between my travels, and I'm regurarly joined by an old witch, my lonely step-brother, my cult members and the undeclared workers from all over the world who begrudgingly do all the work for me in this crumbling heap.
Welcome to Lalaland.
A dump filled with grabbing, scrounging and grifting.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Blink and a new thread arrives! Thank you @MojoDublin for unveiling the start of another 50 pages in the continuing saga or "the gift that keeps on giving".

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So Stephanie is a former opera singer and Marie has a large floral studio at the chateau and is doing impressively well. However all not lies :): "..... I'm going to wander around. I'll ask Marie what she's doing, I'll ask Selmar what he's doing, I'll ask Dan the gardener what he's doing, and then I have the videos.....".
Then, of course, the chapel, the lake, and the patreon's money used for renovations ....

CNN Travel – 9th May 2021

What do you get when you put a former opera singer, two ex-boyfriends, her French mother, an adopted Scottish brother, a Dutch tango instructor, a Norwegian flower designer and a cheery Argentine house manager together into a sprawling 40-room French chateau?

..... Norwegian volunteer Marie Wiik initially came to the chateau to help cook and design the occasional flower arrangement. Now she's set up a large floral studio at the chateau and has gained her own impressive online following, showcasing her flower design.....

..... Jarvis started filming more of her daily life during quarantine, sometimes posting as many as five half-hour videos a week. "I'm so lucky because it's easier for me to make so much content because of the people around me. You know, I can wake up in the morning and I'm going to wander around. I'll ask Marie what she's doing, I'll ask Selmar what he's doing, I'll ask Dan the gardener what he's doing, and then I have the videos. I'm lucky, but that's because of the others. If I was sitting here by myself, I wouldn't be able to make five videos a week.".....

..... Earlier this year, Jarvis started accepting online donations through Patreon to help restore the chateau. Money she earns through the site is going toward fixing up the chateau's chapel and restoring a now-drained historic lake on the property. (Disclosure: This writer contributed money after spending several lockdown days binge-watching her YouTube series.).....

..... Jarvis is now able to tackle restoration work she didn't know she'd ever get to......

..... Since that Patreon account is a nonprofit and all money can only be used for renovations, she now earns her personal income (and keeps the chateau running) via the money earned from her vlogs. "Which means that my YouTube ad revenue keeps everyone in food and, let's face it, wine," she says.....

..... "I think French chateaux, they kind of deserve to be a thing, you know? The amazing history ... it would be wonderful if people come and start to get passionate about restoring them and looking after them.".....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
wait one damn minute was our sweet angel boy Peter Pan Petherick wearing a Speedo or just his underwear in that latest Insta?

oh lordy lordy lordy🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
wait one damn minute was our sweet angel boy Peter Pan Petherick wearing a Speedo or just his underwear in that latest Insta?

oh lordy lordy lordy🤪
I believe that, in France, swimming shorts have to be 'trunks' or 'budgie smugglers' as us Brits call them, they look more like 'y' fronts, not longer shorts even if they are sold as swimmers ! Maybe the same rule applies in Spain ?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This is Sara's, (Manor and Maker), fan friend. She'll fit right in at Lalande. I often think back to the time Sara stated via twitter, that she had found her people.

210868989_281714400413266_4816634455389165225_n.jpg
209558681_2916090755323543_2537479492961189625_n.jpg

casperbenj @Cara Winsor Hehir I will keep my fingers crossed that nothing gets in the way of your August trip to LaLande. I am so jelly. Take lots of pictures and sneak into Stephanie's camera shots, wave to me
casperbenj @Cara Winsor Hehir looks like you will miss Gerry, he is to arrive august 15. How long are you staying at LaLande?
Cara Winsor Hehir @casperbenj until august 20th.
Maria K @Cara Winsor Hehir I’m going to be at Lalande on Aug. 5th
Cara Winsor Hehir @Maria K well i can't wait to meet you!
Manor and Maker @Cara Winsor Hehir when are you flying in for your visit?
Cara Winsor Hehir @Manor and Maker august 1st!
Manor and Maker @Cara Winsor Hehir we're heading back the 25th and will definitely come by and say hi

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
This is Sara's, (Manor and Maker), fan friend. She'll fit right in at Lalande. I often think back to the time Sara stated via twitter, that she had found her people.

View attachment 648697View attachment 648700

casperbenj @Cara Winsor Hehir I will keep my fingers crossed that nothing gets in the way of your August trip to LaLande. I am so jelly. Take lots of pictures and sneak into Stephanie's camera shots, wave to me
casperbenj @Cara Winsor Hehir looks like you will miss Gerry, he is to arrive august 15. How long are you staying at LaLande?
Manor and Maker @Cara Winsor Hehir we're heading back the 25th and will definitely come by and say hi
Oh Dear God, I can't unsee this!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 648697View attachment 648700

Holy guacamole. What. On. Earth....?

This calls for intravenous brandy.

• Haha
  • Heart
What do you get when you put a former opera singer, two ex-boyfriends, her French mother, an adopted Scottish brother, a Dutch tango instructor, a Norwegian flower designer and a cheery Argentine house manager together into a sprawling 40-room French chateau?
The Shato Diarrhea ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.