The Chateau Diaries #44 Once again the flogs are full of of Tits, Tat and Tedious Tours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile at Begmania...there is a volunteer...Sadie calls it a friend...from Austria arrived..Clearly Alexander, thats his name, wanted to hook up with MP, too bad he is partying in Marid, now that poor boy has to saw curtains..untill he arrives back i presume....He is an designer and dressmaker..loves porselain, chateaux and antiques..quit feminine..i dont think he is much to our Madrid partyanimals liking..Somehow a pitty...i still think the only thing our partyanimal needs is a good chap to live the rural life with..much better for his health..not so exciting though
On the June 25th Patreon-exclusive, Alexander was introduced as the Austrian fashion designer who (to quote Billy) "came to help make curtains, didn't you, Alexander?" Alexander did not answer, and there was an awkward silence after that statement. He is staying for a month but hinted that he wants to stay forever, then glances at MPK! 😆 :love: Too bad he isn't MPK's type. He also hopes to promote his business by riding on the success of MPK's channel. He asked Billy and MPK to put his website/social media links of his business on their Youtube description page, in exchange, I assume for making Lalande's curtains for free! But the designer could have other motives like as you say, hooking up with Petherdick. :m 😆

sewist at begmania.png

Also, MPK needs more Patreon money for a proper hair implant.

sewist at begmania 1.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Absolutely! Look at SJ ... she wouldn't dream of doing that to get attention ... she's perfected the art of subtlety and suggestiveness, and the art of making a tit out of herself, and gets plenty of attention ... so much in fact that a book has been written about her in here ...
Not sure if you are saying SJ is or isn’t any less of an exhibitionist than this performer? Well, at least she hasn’t done something this gross, as of yet. But then maybe I am not understanding your intent. 😕

Reactions: 3
Potty seemed a bit subdued and he has lost a great deal of weight since we last saw him. Maybe he's unhappy about BJJ!

Selmar gets ruddier and ruddier and looks like a country and western singer. He is too old to keep sporting that hairstyle! Those Souleiado shirts are really expensive but it certainly didn't look expensive! I hope he gets to take Ruby with him if/when he leaves.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh geesh, I’m sorry, but this is just too out there for me. The shock value is...I get what she wants. But, just No. I don’t understand all this new language baloney, definitions for women. It’s unnecessary and turns me off. Most women don’t need to be like this to be strong and heard or to get attention. Which is what it all amounts to imo, getting attention because that’s the only way you can.

Also, nothing wrong with being feminine and traditional. Everything I am comfortable with seems to be a throw back or out-dated.
Bugs me, sorry...continue...just from a different time...not trying to be a pain or un-evolved.
It's not unevolved, it's just language being all 'woked,' (if there is such a term)
language does and is used to intimidate and undermine. I remember the era of transparent policy instead of clear policy, when I hired a contractor. I had to get a Thesaurus out to understand. I went elsewhere in the end as meetings took twice as long and I needed to decipher what had been written.
It's the same with 'sewist'and other weird terms that are being reworked.

WTF was that from the smuggest bunch of charlatans

Food removed and eaten in February… here’s the gift

Potts couldn’t be arsed to sit if there wasent gifts in every box

But the peacock 🦚 can wait for the pool 🏊‍♀️

Modern day robbers … leaste SSB sorted one thing in 2021 that we can be grateful for

Snorts is no longer heard on mic 🎤

There is a god
Bonus points for Steph's attire though. I can't watch all the way through as it sickens me. However proof that Steph owns jeans and jumpers.
Two nice positive posts off me I am on a roll tonight.
Must be a full moon. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I hope he gets to take Ruby with him if/when he leaves.
Worry not. Selmar will only have to tell Ruby the time of his departure, and Ruby will be there in time to catch the bus!

Loving Dan more and more with every daily vlog. I hope he knows he is appreciated by Tattle for his hard work and wicked sense of humour. He is a Portsmouth man so he is already a winner in my book. So Dan, if SJ and PJ are in a relationship, could you allude to Portsmouth colours at some point, and if not, the dreaded Southampton ones? Some of us have serious money riding on this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
On the June 25th Patreon-exclusive, Alexander was introduced as the Austrian fashion designer who (to quote Billy) "came to help make curtains, didn't you, Alexander?" Alexander did not answer, and there was an awkward silence after that statement. He is staying for a month but hinted that he wants to stay forever, then glances at MPK! 😆 :love: Too bad he isn't MPK's type. He also hopes to promote his business by riding on the success of MPK's channel. He asked Billy and MPK to put his website/social media links of his business on their Youtube description page, in exchange, I assume for making Lalande's curtains for free! But the designer could have other motives like as you say, hooking up with Petherdick. :m 😆

View attachment 649632

Also, MPK needs more Patreon money for a proper hair implant.

View attachment 649649
Patreon or the Ralph Lauren fund? I think you'll find he's got shares in the company ...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Worry not. Selmar will only have to tell Ruby the time of his departure, and Ruby will be there in time to catch the bus!

Loving Dan more and more with every daily vlog. I hope he knows he is appreciated by Tattle for his hard work and wicked sense of humour. He is a Portsmouth man so he is already a winner in my book. So Dan, if SJ and PJ are in a relationship, could you allude to Portsmouth colours at some point, and if not, the dreaded Southampton ones? Some of us have serious money riding on this.

Now tell what the Portsmouth colors are and the dreaded Southampton so we can keep an eye out too.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
New DIO Vlog! On his June 25th Patreon exclusive, MPK said, he's upload two vlogs for the week of June 28 to July 3...but he forgot that he has a Pride weekend party to go to in Madrid. So, unless he ends up with another case of STD-related conjunctivitis, he may have a new vlog out on Sunday (again, we don't know which Sunday...but it's definitely coming out on Sunday.)

Selmar's GAG Show. To pretend that Selmar's allegiance still belongs to Lalande, MIstress SJ patronized him to no end on today's GAG show. Lavished with gifts, Toblerone and plans to dance the Tango with him in matching Souleiado attire, SJ's show may have pleased the viewers, but the gentle giant's demeanor has definitely changed.

Also, if you are a Selmar fan and want to give him a book, send him children's picture books! To quote him "this is my kind of book" (38:28).

selmars book.png

Endorsements:
Giving SJ a free vacay gets you a (semi) permanent endorsement on her channel.
channels.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
just look into Selmar‘s eyes…

She hasn’t even Dan‘s channel under her featured ones. Actually none of her foot soldiers channels at lala.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Been bingeing the offerings from Dan on his cooking channel. He is quite accomplished and has a fantastic Japanese knife. He is a sleeper, that's for sure...full of pleasant surprises.

edit:yes Halcyn maybe it is because Dan isnt at the level of Chateau Mafia! lol I predict, however that he may just poke that algorithm with his spurts of vlogging and appease the youtube Gods. Wouldn't it be fantastic if Dan got a good viral video !? Let us pray! Then Stephanie can ask for him to feature her outside her niche space on YouTube!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

I’ve never heard a Pompey fan call the scummers Southampton before 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep absolutely subscribed to Dan's vlog. He makes me tired watching all he can and DOES do. His kids are wife are a great part of his videos. GREAT MUSIC and he makes laugh. I give him a "10" !!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Now tell what the Portsmouth colors are and the dreaded Southampton so we can keep an eye out too.
Portsmouth known as Pompey are Blue and White and Southampton known as Saints are Red and White

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
…Although I did laugh out loud to see they all received books on copyright. Even Petherick. Very droll.
in the make-believe world of Stephantasyland I could channel @purejuice ‘s “law degree” 😏 she might think given IP (especially copyright/trademark) law is by country-does that skinny book cover every country? rather complicated stuff-not sure a book that lean will be a great deal of help to those chateauxers-but at least they won’t need to share a single copy between themselves

futher channeling @purejuice-as to a NDA- she might say it’s difficult for a layperson to write a legal one-even lawyer drafted versions must be tightly written to be enforceable (one might want to assume a legal type person did draft any used at Stephantasyland) NDA’s can cover many things, like how much employees are paid, who is at the chateau and when, what type of work is ongoing that we don’t see, and on and on-it’s often mundane things that get restricted-not just secrets of a salacious nature-what’s also interesting is you might not even need to be employed at a place you are at, you could be visiting and be asked to sign an NDA…or was that a DNR?

back to the real world-sorry lost my channeling abilities-I won’t go on because I know nothing, absolutely nothing, about legal type stuff

I’m no lawyer-just a blabbering Tattler

Reactions: 8
Dan has blossomed in such a short time, and his videos are creative and entertaining. I remember his first few appearances on SJ’s videos and how shy (or justifiably wary) he has. However, the day Dan was shoveling dirt and IJ asked him to take his shirt off (because, she said, the viewers were requesting it) nearly killed me! 🙂 SJ scolded her on video, but left it in anyway. I realized Mummy was definitely not the nice old lady she pretended to be. Does anyone else remember this awkward exchange? I can only imagine what Dan thought! Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She hasn’t even Dan‘s channel under her featured ones. Actually none of her foot soldiers channels at lala.
She's a plantation lady. They are the help. They are not worthy.

(This is not what *I* believe. At all. But it seems to fit SJ.)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Dan has blossomed in such a short time, and his videos are creative and entertaining. I remember his first few appearances on SJ’s videos and how shy (or justifiably wary) he has. However, the day Dan was shoveling dirt and IJ asked him to take his shirt off (because, she said, the viewers were requesting it) nearly killed me! 🙂 SJ scolded her on video, but left it in anyway. I realized Mummy was definitely not the nice old lady she pretended to be. Does anyone else remember this awkward exchange? I can only imagine what Dan thought! Lol
CD: Arrivals, Departures and a Transformation! at about 8:00

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.