The Chateau Diaries #44 Once again the flogs are full of of Tits, Tat and Tedious Tours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else having trouble getting youtube to load Dan's latest? I can watch other channels new videos and Dan's older ones, but this one just spins.

Reactions: 1
She's a plantation lady. They are the help. They are not worthy.

(This is not what *I* believe. At all. But it seems to fit SJ.)
Well i guess, if she doesnt watch.. it is safe for Dan to let the colours fly.... :D but i somehow have the feeling she sees it all, at least Nutty does...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
During unwrapped why was Snorty sitting so close to Potty? He is desperate to fit in. Then he asked Potty twice about his “sock size” what a weird one he is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
CD: Arrivals, Departures and a Transformation! at about 8:00

Looking it back, i remebered the shirt remark..but what on earth did happen to the hops..i cannot recall to have seen those ever...

During unwrapped why was Snorty sitting so close to Potty? He is desperate to fit in. Then he asked Potty twice about his “sock size” what a weird one he is.
He asked about his size.... :p hylarious..he didnt mention socksize..;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Potty seemed a bit subdued and he has lost a great deal of weight since we last saw him. Maybe he's unhappy about BJJ!

Selmar gets ruddier and ruddier and looks like a country and western singer. He is too old to keep sporting that hairstyle! Those Souleiado shirts are really expensive but it certainly didn't look expensive! I hope he gets to take Ruby with him if/when he leaves.
I live for video of Potts throwing shade on PJ. Am I making things up if I thought it was significant Potts squeezed himself in between SJ and PJ on the couch?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Now tell what the Portsmouth colors are and the dreaded Southampton so we can keep an eye out too.
Portsmouth is a tattle shade of blue and white and Southampton/Soton or Scummers (to Portsmouth fans) are red and white. I suppose Dan could cop out and just wave the French flag to make out he does not know - but I think he is too clever for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am just looking at the views of the different CD vlogs. The numbers vary alot. Sarah and George tour 242k, the Belgian castle 130k, Lagorce 122k. Her other videos (excl CAC) viewing numbers differ significantly. So maybe she is on the right track with all these tours. I mean someone is watching them.

Yep absolutely subscribed to Dan's vlog. He makes me tired watching all he can and DOES do. His kids are wife are a great part of his videos. GREAT MUSIC and he makes laugh. I give him a "10" !!!!
Agreed. Really good videos, Great guy.

On Tattle:
C U next Tuesday is out there, but C U Monday is okay 🤭 😂
If you are trying to rattling my cage - as yours has obviously been rattled over this - CU Monday was a witty play on words to take a light swipe at the enemy. Calling someone who to most people on here is a bit of a frenemy C U N Tuesday was, in my opinion, and, as it turned out, the opinion of some others, going a bit far and a bit unnecessary, showing us all in a light, if we didn't call it out, as being short on articulation, vocabulary and wit. It is an ugly word in the context in which you used it. Funnily enough though, I quite like the F word and lots of others. However, you are choosing, for the second time, to defend your use of it, so go ahead. I am polite to other Tattlers and I will just scroll on by in future and please feel free to do the same with my posts. It is too boring to debate further.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Observations on Marie’s Insta story post on Instagram today….keeps putting hand on hip…passive aggressive stance… then hand across waist to other side…a form of protection in body language I believe…never looks straight at the screen but 99.9% of the time at her camera…avoidance?
She’s defying us all with that hand on her hip as of to say , look at me , I’m great now. I got all those idiots to buy me a van !!! Take that you Tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No joke, same person. The performance shot was posted to her instagram account one day ago. Very interesting... she has since taken it down.
Here is her bio...
View attachment 649189
Cara Winsor Hehir is a loud-mouthed feminightmare. She works as a visual and performance artist – performing stand up and musical comedy as Swervy Garland - with a focus on intersectional feminism. Her album, Great Big Ditties, was released in December 2018. While Cara loves being on a stage, she became a PerSISter to be a quieter supporter of womxn in the arts, and to be part of a strong, smart, forward moving, feminist organization.
She also describes herself like this: " crafty, wise, with a drop of piss and vinegar. mother and wife. artist, singer, teacher,poor speller, student. fun, silly, built like a three sided brick shithouse. gardener, model, viewer. " (flickr)
I think she sounds fun! Her gumption and get up and go are admirable! Seriously. (No, I do not know her at all, and was at first put off by her appearance as well)
And she is creative!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Dirty Derek's in every room ... he's filled the place with tits ... and his tit of a daughter has filled it with tat ...
I said that months ago. Her Dad's paintings do nothing for the decor of the chateau. I suggested back then that she should dedicate a room for them. A gallery in his name. I thought it was very bad taste that she hung so many in the apartment that her mother and Percy would be using. Poor Percy to wake up to his wife's x paintings in his face.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Furthermore to my earlier post re imagining being a besotted fan staying at La La awaiting my opportunity to meet SJ...what if the guests/fans don't gel? I imagined most of the cra cra fans being like the americans recently there - the lippy one who just bought a place and the Chateau Love woman - all lipstick, gair and false gush. I never imagined a ballsy, loud, uncouth entertainer. What a hoot! I wonder if Ruthie and Pottsy joined such a dinner. I can imagine Ruthie's eyebrows so raised as she plits a fantasy murder mystery novel.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
With the usual disgust bubbling up, I could not bring myself to watch last night’s gift grab. The thumbnail however gave off a strong warning that I think was addressed to “poor innocent” Ruthy. Of course Potty is endorsing the greed of his former girlfriend with his presence. Never mind his current love interest and her fear of the camera, for whatever reason she is hiding from her best friends online diary. He will put SJ and her literal interests above all, she comes first and foremost, do not forget that, Ruthy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Interesting :

caroline g

10 hours ago
Stephanie's cousin will visit in August to work on the Grand Salon. Perhaps the rest of the guys get to work on the Winter Salon at the same time.

"Her love language is gifts..."

Mkam P

12 hours ago
I understand the temptation to send gifts to Lalande, and I appreciate the joy it brings to the senders when they think they can bring some joy to their internet 'friends'. But I have to say that after seeing the efforts that Stephanie has been going through to try and tidy up and clear out the chateau it seems rather thoughtless of people to send her yet more things, most of which are not needed. She is far too polite to ask for the gifting to stop, but why can't people see this for themselves and help her out by stop sending her more and more things? Why not just ask her for charity suggestions and donate direct in her name? Just MHO, of course.
Show less

Hide 5 replies

12 hours ago
Agreed. How they keep up the cheerful energy with some of it also makes them saints!

Anders Bundgaard
Anders B
12 hours ago
… In my opinion one should not underestimate the joy of inventing and giving a gift. Send joy with the channels that are and in the end it will be conveyed while there is wonderful entertainment.

caroline gooder
caroline g
10 hours ago
The charities are listed in the channel description. We just started a GoFundMe page for a local family burned out of their home, so as I don't send gifts to France, I can go local instead.

M Parker
M Parker
10 hours ago (edited)
@Mkam P well, a lot of the gifts go to various members of the team and they keep those gifts and those gifts then won't be at LaLande long term. For example in this Cadeaux with six members receiving gifts then the amount that Stephanie will have to deal with is only 1/6th of what was opened today. A large chunk of what is sent is food and drink and is consumed. And they take a long time to open each gift to enjoy it, so I think it's not as many gifts as it might feel like opened in each Cadeaux🙂. And Stephanie could have asked us to stop sending the gifts a long time ago, but her love language is gifts and a lot of her viewers love language is gifts, so we understand each other and the joy and love given and received through gifts🙂.
Show less

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Bonus points for Steph's attire though.
I agree. That's the best look I have seen so far; she needs to steer clear of the gold ballgowns; vintage dresses; transparent fabrics; short skirts and revealing tops. She looks much more normal and younger in a sweater and jeans and without pulling her hair back tightly; all those things make her look like a 90 year old. However, as you say, we must avoid being too positive!

That recent comment from a fan saying she did not like the fact that Nati opened parcels in advance of the opening "ceremonies" and that the food items were also consumed before the vlogs just shows what sad folks these fans are. The woman said people missed out on the thrill of being acknowledged fully on camera. SJ should never have filmed any gift grabs at all. She could have emailed to thank the initial givers or briefly mentioned on camera that she had received some gifts, without showing them or mentioning any names and should also have said at that time that people should not send any more gifts. It was only by filming them, reading out the sycophantic letters and naming the givers that started all the nonsense. They all then just wanted their 2 minutes of "fame", they are really pathetic. Some of the richer people may have continued to send expensive stuff but if so, it should not have been dealt with publicly. It's now become so gross and has done her reputation no good at all. And, as I may have mentioned before(!), the sheer idea of people buying, packing up and posting food items to a chateau owner in France is beyond idiocy! She's also now going to get more and more people copying one of last night's senders by despatching presents for all the other chateaux owners to her address. Again, it's all her own fault, doing all those visits to other places. She's now become the chateaux coordinator. Some people may not realise how large a country France is and think they all live close by. What happens to all the food items that are sent via LL? Its just even more clutter and sustenance for the rodents and bugs! At least, it'll provide us with some more comedy!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
And now for something completely different :).Yesterday. And three guesses who wrote that!
Winner gets a weekend trip to a French chateau of their choice 🦇🐀 🦔 🍾, runners up will receive a foraged bouquet of wildflowers from the hedgegrows.💐
Losers are eligible for a jar of the famous LL sourdough starter!🍞
" .....................The time when people could write what they wanted on a public forum & get away with it, is soon going to be a thing of the past...you will no longer be able to batter away on the keypad & upload hateful speculative & defamatory comments about people without being accountable for your actions. If you think that by using a pseudonym you can wreck havoc you will be in for a rude & possibly very expensive awakening.
The gap is closing & the net is tightening.
We are fortunate to have Paul Tweed here in Ireland, although he has offices in London also. Mr.Tweed is globally recognised as an expert in his field, he is a leading lawyer in the field of defamation & reputation management. ….
…..So people, be sure of what you are writing/stating if you burn your backside you will have to sit on the blister!!....."

Be scared! Be very scared!:eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Been bingeing the offerings from Dan on his cooking channel. He is quite accomplished and has a fantastic Japanese knife. He is a sleeper, that's for sure...full of pleasant surprises.

edit:yes Halcyn maybe it is because Dan isnt at the level of Chateau Mafia! lol I predict, however that he may just poke that algorithm with his spurts of vlogging and appease the youtube Gods. Wouldn't it be fantastic if Dan got a good viral video !? Let us pray! Then Stephanie can ask for him to feature her outside her niche space on YouTube!
We’ll Dan is moving along well
After 38 minutes of publishing the vlog he had 2.8 k views !!!

Sadie had 1.9 after 4 hours - seems bald spots and shark 🦈 veneers aren’t enough to get them viewing 😉

Reactions: 17
Christ on a bike IG is listening to Tattle. This was recommended to me and I’m sure instead of refilling a lake, heating a chateau or watering a garden this will arrive….
I suggested already her buying a Smeg fridge by D&G in 5, 821

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.