The Chateau Diaries #44 Once again the flogs are full of of Tits, Tat and Tedious Tours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strangely that's not entirely without foundation. I have a friend who works for a national firm of ambulance chasing lawyers in the UK. They are actively lobbying the UK and EU Parliaments for the disclosure of IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) to the courts in cases of defamation. If that ever comes to pass you can expect a plethora of No win/No fee cases from the ambulance chasers in exchange for 30% of punitive damages, i.e shed loads of $. The recent case of Arlene Foster in NI and Twitter tweets has given the concept traction. Just sayin' . Let's make hay while the sun shines, folks. :)
Look forward to something being done about the Internet scroungers ...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I live for video of Potts throwing shade on PJ. Am I making things up if I thought it was significant Potts squeezed himself in between SJ and PJ on the couch?
I think SJ wanted Potty there next to her to open his gifts, but stupid Phyllis wants to be on camera and right up SJ nose SO bad that be was practically sitting on top of Potty's lap! 😲😒. No wonder Potty moved. I would have shoved him over and said, " For goodness sake!!! Scoot the f#@k OVER!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
With the usual disgust bubbling up, I could not bring myself to watch last night’s gift grab. The thumbnail however gave off a strong warning that I think was addressed to “poor innocent” Ruthy. Of course Potty is endorsing the greed of his former girlfriend with his presence. Never mind his current love interest and her fear of the camera, for whatever reason she is hiding from her best friends online diary. He will put SJ and her literal interests above all, she comes first and foremost, do not forget that, Ruthy.
I would be interested in eliminating COVID as the cause of Potts' recent weight loss. Do we know what's up?

From FRK's instagram stories... WORKAHOLIC??? 🤪 Could be over soon so better take a vacation.

1625575540038.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I agree. That's the best look I have seen so far; she needs to steer clear of the gold ballgowns; vintage dresses; transparent fabrics; short skirts and revealing tops. She looks much more normal and younger in a sweater and jeans and without pulling her hair back tightly; all those things make her look like a 90 year old. However, as you say, we must avoid being too positive!

That recent comment from a fan saying she did not like the fact that Nati opened parcels in advance of the opening "ceremonies" and that the food items were also consumed before the vlogs just shows what sad folks these fans are. The woman said people missed out on the thrill of being acknowledged fully on camera. SJ should never have filmed any gift grabs at all. She could have emailed to thank the initial givers or briefly mentioned on camera that she had received some gifts, without showing them or mentioning any names and should also have said at that time that people should not send any more gifts. It was only by filming them, reading out the sycophantic letters and naming the givers that started all the nonsense. They all then just wanted their 2 minutes of "fame", they are really pathetic. Some of the richer people may have continued to send expensive stuff but if so, it should not have been dealt with publicly. It's now become so gross and has done her reputation no good at all. And, as I may have mentioned before(!), the sheer idea of people buying, packing up and posting food items to a chateau owner in France is beyond idiocy! She's also now going to get more and more people copying one of last night's senders by despatching presents for all the other chateaux owners to her address. Again, it's all her own fault, doing all those visits to other places. She's now become the chateaux coordinator. Some people may not realise how large a country France is and think they all live close by. What happens to all the food items that are sent via LL? Its just even more clutter and sustenance for the rodents and bugs! At least, it'll provide us with some more comedy!
It reminds me of a show on t.v. here in the states 50 or more years ago called Romper Room. At the end of each show the teacher would look in her magic mirror and say, " I sed Mary, and I see Johnny... and there is Milly...."and all the CHILDREN viewing the show would sit eagerly wishing and wanting her to say THEIR name on t.v. ...THAT is what these gift givers are like. Attention seeking children in adult form. Sad.

I just watched Selmar's vlog and I'm traumatised for life..can anyone explain just what's going on there.?

I did spot steph with potts in the background but no lap dog Philip?

She is getting sick of the dude that's for sure.
From your lips to God's ears!!!

Please please do not let Snorty start his own channel, they really are a hopeless bunch of losers. It will be awful. Give SJ her due, she presents well when not manic or apparently high, but so far the others are just bad. Except Dan, who is apart from the hangers on, and long may he stay apart, and he has his own voice. Bravo Dan. But Snorty - no no no no no.
No let him go!!! Get him OFF CD!!!!! His show will be a train wreck and fun to watch him crash.
Go back and finish college, kid.
He thinks if he stays ANOTHER year ( Lord help us) he can get the old bag to marry him. But he needs to realize that until IJ croaks and once Patreon dries up there will be no money. He and SJ don't work.
Living off love is not in SJ's wheelhouse!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
OMGoodness Arfarf I grew up with Romper Room in Australia! Now I've learnt it wasn't an aussie original. Did you have the song "Punch, punch punch the ball punching so much fun, use your hand, wrist or fist, to keep it off the ground......no matter what you do. The roly poly punch a ball keeps coming back to you."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@Arfarf I too had flashbacks of watching romper room! Was reminded of how I waited till the end in hopes of hearing my name as Miss Phillis looked in her mirror. Left disappointed as at the time my name was not common in my area. Also was very envious of the children on my street who appeared on the local version of the show!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I would be interested in eliminating COVID as the cause of Potts' recent weight loss. Do we know what's up?
His jaw is looking exceptionally chiselled. Unlikely he has gone in for a tweak but maybe some serious non surgical intervention. He looks younger and "refreshed" in the non alcoholic sense of the word. If he has any tips, I'm listening...What Potty! A new channel did you say....NOoooooo.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
...We are fortunate to have Paul Tweed here in Ireland, although he has offices in London also. Mr.Tweed is globally recognised as an expert in his field, he is a leading lawyer in the field of defamation & reputation management. ….
…..So people, be sure of what you are writing/stating if you burn your backside you will have to sit on the blister!!....."

Be scared! Be very scared!:eek:
So the threat is she lives in the same country as a libel lawyer? WTF? I live in the same country as Honey Boo Boo and you all better watch out.

His jaw is looking exceptionally chiselled. Unlikely he has gone in for a tweak but maybe some serious non surgical intervention. He looks younger and "refreshed" in the non alcoholic sense of the word. If he has any tips, I'm listening...What Potty! A new channel did you say....NOoooooo.
Admittedly I didn't watch it all or with my glasses on, but I thought I saw new naso labial wrinkles unleashed by weight loss.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree. That's the best look I have seen so far; she needs to steer clear of the gold ballgowns; vintage dresses; transparent fabrics; short skirts and revealing tops. She looks much more normal and younger in a sweater and jeans and without pulling her hair back tightly; all those things make her look like a 90 year old. However, as you say, we must avoid being too positive!

That recent comment from a fan saying she did not like the fact that Nati opened parcels in advance of the opening "ceremonies" and that the food items were also consumed before the vlogs just shows what sad folks these fans are. The woman said people missed out on the thrill of being acknowledged fully on camera. SJ should never have filmed any gift grabs at all. She could have emailed to thank the initial givers or briefly mentioned on camera that she had received some gifts, without showing them or mentioning any names and should also have said at that time that people should not send any more gifts. It was only by filming them, reading out the sycophantic letters and naming the givers that started all the nonsense. They all then just wanted their 2 minutes of "fame", they are really pathetic. Some of the richer people may have continued to send expensive stuff but if so, it should not have been dealt with publicly. It's now become so gross and has done her reputation no good at all. And, as I may have mentioned before(!), the sheer idea of people buying, packing up and posting food items to a chateau owner in France is beyond idiocy! She's also now going to get more and more people copying one of last night's senders by despatching presents for all the other chateaux owners to her address. Again, it's all her own fault, doing all those visits to other places. She's now become the chateaux coordinator. Some people may not realise how large a country France is and think they all live close by. What happens to all the food items that are sent via LL? Its just even more clutter and sustenance for the rodents and bugs! At least, it'll provide us with some more comedy!
Notice how a lot of these "gifts" are now from Etsy shops. They are sending their business cards in the boxes, hoping for a free plug for their products. They'll be sadly disappointed, the parcels arent opened for 6 months, the channel is just a little one on YouTube, hardly influential. Some fans refer to it as a "TV programme" (BPOTV) , but it's just a vlog amongst many others, quite a niche subject. Must be annoying for the business people who make food, it gets eaten straight away, and not really mentioned. "We had some biscuits from ? They were delicious and we ate them 6 months ago to save them from the mice/rats/fast French dogs." (Or they might have gone over their sell by date is also a likely explanation.).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Selmar's latest vlog.

I can't help but feel a bit sad for him. If I understood properly, he prepared a big bonfire (still illegal except in some circonstances in France) and a BBQ and a music session and waited for some other people to join...

After a while, Stephanie and M. Pott joined him (her sitting in a chair and looking freezing, him taking photos) and left saying to Selmar "I wish I could stay blabla". and Selmar anwering "Another time maybe"...

At the end of the video (very relaxing BTW), we can see Slemar and his beautiful bonfire... on his own.

A bit sad. For him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Who exactly is BG she threatening? Do I need to ring Tomaz and tell him he can soon sue BG for what she said about him on facebook? We have the screen shots in a thread don't we?

I thought perhaps Potty has been on a get fit campaign. Has that middle aged male I've taken up cycling look. I do hope he is ok.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if BJJ was trying to impress Adam Guettel and Tess with his singing????
Has anyone seen any pictures of who was at this 4th of July party? Is Adam Guettel there too or just his girlfriend? The relationships are starting to puzzle me...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Selmar's latest vlog.

I can't help but feel a bit sad for him. If I understood properly, he prepared a big bonfire (still illegal except in some circonstances in France) and a BBQ and a music session and waited for some other people to join...

After a while, Stephanie and M. Pott joined him (her sitting in a chair and looking freezing, him taking photos) and left saying to Selmar "I wish I could stay blabla". and Selmar anwering "Another time maybe"...

At the end of the video (very relaxing BTW), we can see Slemar and his beautiful bonfire... on his own.

A bit sad. For him.
You are too kind.

I think asking Dan to mention football teams is too specific and might get him busted. It needs to be more innocuous. Something like I'm going to plant cornflowers in the garden for yes or, have you seen this beautiful red Crimson Glory rose for no? Something along those lines.
You are absolutely spot on, of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It appears that a motley crew of Canadians are about to descend upon this bucolic part of France. Apparently very thirsty to taste the contents of cocktail corner. I think I can hear the keys turning in the locks of the liquor/food pantry and the cocktail corner cabinet! Do you even have carte blanche to help oneself at whim beyond perhaps a complementary cocktail & a glass of wine with dinner.
I wonder if Sara the sewist/not seamstress has helped with her friends costumes! Not only have doors been locked but I think I can heal the tires peeling on the pink gravel!
FYI Canadians can give anyone a run for their money in the drinking category
😛
I didn't know that but I was impressed by this line.
Cara Winsor Hehir @M Parker i was thinking id brush my teeth with champaigne. 🐗

• Haha
@FrenchGirl123 I don't watch Selmar's vlog I went and watched it based on your comments. Really weird. Others must have been there I thought I heard another female voice on camera. It looks very cold. Perhaps Selmar built the fire not realising everybody had other plans. He said he was emotional at end. SJ's face was not happy.

Reactions: 17
OMGoodness Arfarf I grew up with Romper Room in Australia! Now I've learnt it wasn't an aussie original. Did you have the song "Punch, punch punch the ball punching so much fun, use your hand, wrist or fist, to keep it off the ground......no matter what you do. The roly poly punch a ball keeps coming back to you."
So funny!!!! But no I don't remember that song. You know when j was growing up we only got channels 2,4,5 and 11 on black and white t.v. ( because my dad was too cheap to buy a color t.v.) but THEN some people started getting channel 30!!!! Which Romper Room was on, and we did not get reception from our antennae for that so I only got to watch that show when staying at friends houses.
But I may have to Google that song!!!

Reactions: 5
if you had been a member of this thread as long as I have,
Thank you for your understanding. Just to put the record straight - and not that it means anything, but I have also been here right back from the start. You know, right back when Stephanie was pleading poverty so severe that she said she had to ask Ruby for a loan...and Ruby's response was that Stephanie should "never ask a cat to share, as a scratch on the face often offends." And thus, Stephanie suddenly developed an allergy to cats and Ruby - well, he has had to live outside until Selmar came to his rescue.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.