The Chateau Diaries #44 Once again the flogs are full of of Tits, Tat and Tedious Tours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go - time to reintroduce our Caption competition! View attachment 652436
Bit of a cliche, but it has to be said;

Paint me like one of your French ladies!

Or...

Channel 4 made me do actual work!

Or...

Surely I will get Rogered now? Is there a man out there who can?

Or...

All of these clothes make me hot...where's my blue shirt dress?

SJ has her Snorts up her skirt 24 hours a day. She is happy.. But I think it is ridiculous how they all talk about the endless work that Nutti does. We never see her working.
Now there I have to correct you. She hardly wears any skirts- blousy dresses, shirts...

Steph is allergic to work therefore to film Natti working would give her a rash. I am of course making assumptions and I only assume that Nati allegedly works. I wouldn't want to offend her by implying that she does work.

It seems almost every dinner for b&b guests is roasted chicken and roasted potatoes ( cheap ingredients and no imagination) but edible.
Chickens are easy to find...oh wait, maybe Philip actually caught one

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Hardly any I would imagine. He is pretty careful and I would assume he is entitled to breaks.
He films himself working so not exactly encroaching on any territory. She owes him I would imagine for forcing him to appear in her vlogs.
Here we go - time to reintroduce our Caption competition! View attachment 652436
Steph planning her vlogs is inspired...
So, when I go to hospital I need my home comforts!

Reactions: 16
Marie is as much of a cook as she is a florist. I would feel very disappointed in my dinner if I was served what these guests are served. But SJ gets her services far cheaper I am sure than a proper chef. It shows in the meals.

Reactions: 20
Greasy dirty door handles as well. I wonder who does Covid/cleanliness checks there? It really does show them up when visiting other Chateaus.
Anna and Eds was cleaner after a flood from a storm and even with flood water looked cleaner than this dump.

Reactions: 22
Fellow Canadian here, from Kelowna Sarah and Steve maybe they are from Surrey BC ? LOL!

Reactions: 9
I suspect you have the capability to water your plants. Dan and Matt are still fiddling with the water supply which seems not to have reached the potager yet.
This is just so unbelievable! Why oh why would this not be done immediately? Oh wait, that would be a practical thing like insulation, heating, double pane windows and just general building up keep. Also the soil just looks so deprived of any nutrients, it should have had loads of compost brought in as well. What a complete twat queen grifter is!

Reactions: 17
Oh I cannot bear it. To win against the Danes in such an embarrasing way, footballers have no shame. Rugby is a man's game. I have had one too many...what is happening in the world of Lalande? Give me a summary, I've been on holiday.

Reactions: 19
"What. Get up? Is it 1,30pm already?!"

Perhaps Stephanie likes to be up in time to welcome her guests....

I believe if he was banished....and Gerry and IJ returned...things would be getting done around there.
And FIRE Nutti....NOT a good manager.
Oh hell yeah....... if Nutti was gone , snorts gone and old Mum and Gerry back the reno's would be in full swing!
SJ just loves to "play" and do "fun stuff" - like a child !

Reactions: 13
I think MP may want out of this circus. SJ is so much like her mother. A Jekyll and Hyde personality.

Reactions: 18
Well I would feel this way. But I am not a narc. SJ may be one. Allegedly. If so, her brain won't get rewarded or punished by the same things that affect us.

She is purposefully building her life on other people's money. So I don't think she cares about that. Maybe she thought that American French society would give her $1M for renovations (err chandeliers and sitting surfaces) but these people are not stupid. (I hope!) Maybe she found out some people are resistant to charms and no millions are coming. Maybe she wants only beautiful skinny people who look good on camera to stay at her B&B and she's learning not all the upcoming visitors are that. Who knows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.