The Chateau Diaries #44 Once again the flogs are full of of Tits, Tat and Tedious Tours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the Selmar video and the gales of really cruel laughter at PJ's running after Catwoman are turning points in the narrative arc here. Something is up. She is making an effort to communicate real animosity. And to show Selmar and PJ who's boss.
Looks like SJ keeps commenting with glee on the video live chat (?) about PJ's running. If they're sharing a bed, they're not sharing this laugh, and it's really cruel to so publicly put down someone you supposedly care about. I don't think she cares about him, truly. He is meeting several particular needs she has, and that's it. Now one need she's crossing into is, the cruelty outlet when narcs change their tune about you. Time for the slow-moving train wreck. Because neither of these guys will step off the tracks fast enough.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Looks like SJ keeps commenting with glee on the video live chat (?) about PJ's running. If they're sharing a bed, they're not sharing this laugh, and it's really cruel to so publicly put down someone you supposedly care about. I don't think she cares about him, truly. He is meeting several particular needs she has, and that's it. Now one need she's crossing into is, the cruelty outlet when narcs change their tune about you. Time for the slow-moving train wreck. Because neither of these guys will step off the tracks fast enough.
IF ( and it is a BIG "if") SJ really IS tiring of Snort's constant companionship ( please be true, please be true..)
It will take a lot more than just laughing at him as he galloped like an ass running after a rooster to get rid of him.
He thinks they are getting hitched.
He wants that free trip to Venice and ANOTHER GAP YEAR to play.

Speaking of plays- he has his play about prison love in less than 6 months. I bet he backs out so he doesn't have to leave his ol' ball and chain....
Oh wait! That is him!!!

Reactions: 17
It seems almost every dinner for b&b guests is roasted chicken and roasted potatoes ( cheap ingredients and no imagination) but edible.
The €13 menu at the local restaurant I posted is as delectable as the €17 one. I'm having the oeuf mimosa/mushrooms/lentil salad, the fish gratin with zucchini, is it? And the apple/apricot/pistachio crumble. Although I could really destroy the oxtails and the pain perdu too.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did anyone else hear at the end of Selmar's video his comments to MP who was taking somevphotos of him. About 12:40 - 12:51. I am sure Selmar says he is a bit emotional.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
[/QUOTE]
…What was described months ago, was a chicken palace. This isn't a palace.
[/QUOTE]

none of those look large enough for the number of chickens she has/had-but it appears you can actually clean them-but I don’t they will
Here we go - time to reintroduce our Caption competition! View attachment 652436
let them eat Marie’s cooking

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So they received a book on how to deal with trolls.(Children’s book?) SJ sure got a kick out of that! 😆
You would think or rather hope they send them with Dan the man for his boys! Selfish brats will prob throw them in one of the junk piles!

Reactions: 7
And he whips out the well worn you look just like your mother comment. Clueless, penniless and vicious, what's not to love?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
:cautious:🍸 Oh I cannot bear it. To win against the Danes in such an embarrasing way, footballers have no shame. Rugby is a man's game. I have had one too many...what is happening in the world of Lalande? Give me a summary, I've been on holiday.
So glad to see that you’re back Heathcliffe!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone see the latest Patreon video? The apology tour has started. Based on her response, she’s a little worried…….

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
for the caption contest "if the punters comment about the downstairs bog one more time....."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone see the latest Patreon video? The apology tour has started. Based on her response, she’s a little worried…….
Apologizing for what? Endless spending? Endless vacationing (during a pandemic)? Getting absolutely nothing down with their endless money? Or for being cruel to Selmar? Phyllis’ snorting? I could go on.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.