The Chateau Diaries #44 Once again the flogs are full of of Tits, Tat and Tedious Tours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well thank you..Still figuring out how this site works..with threads and things..so let me know in time.. ;) i dont have so much with the threads...whats in them is more interesting..
Thankfully @MojoDublin is our CDs Thread doyenne and keeps us on the straight and narrow with regards to the new threads, etc. Where would we be without her?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Congratulations on becoming a VIP Tattler @Le Comte de Monte Cristo! The honour of naming the next thread is yours! 🍾🥂. @Gibson won't be far behind.
Congratulations 🥳

Thankfully @MojoDublin is our CDs Thread doyenne and keeps us on the straight and narrow with regards to the new threads, etc. Where would we be without her?
We would be nowhere without M. 😍

The man-child can't even manage to get a small plastic boat off the shore, how much more a gondola?

View attachment 651150
Runs like a m o r o n ..................................................................Scared of roosters.
View attachment 651159View attachment 651160
Is there anything Snorts can do properly?
If ever anyone was frightened of a Rooster. 🤣
He is a canny Rooster who is an excellent judge of character.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Some things puzzle me..they buy or get a chickencoop..when in August last year there were plans made to create one..by Selmar..Why now buy one by a company..she get it for free..offcourse..but it isnt the same thing..I think she wants to get rid of Selmar..but i suspect..and she too..that Selmar isnt going quietly...He is no Tomas....he is loved by her followers so she cannot simply let him disapear..she tried this, the last couple of vlogs..but people started to ask questions..when your whole being is fundated on money from others..through patreon and you tube...you cannot make dissisions on your own...anymore..When somebody is spilling the beans..your ill fundamented empire, or better said...begging for money chateaulife.... starts to collapse..

• Heart
Reactions: 30
perhaps we should participate in a Buy-Me-A-Chicken_Coop created in the style of the ones at Versailles
Not a chance! Maybe a guillotine to chop off their heads...I am of course referring to chickens and not the inhabitants ;)

I watched the latest Vlog and thought it was a bit of a miss mash of goings on over a couple of weeks.
Ian definitely did not look happy.
That toilet!! I could have plumbed it quicker with covid restrictions and why have they put a chandelier in when plastering needs doing?
Selmar's drumming, sounding his own death knell there. Potty was obvs taking photos so it may have been set up like that. Selmar needs to take lessons off Dan. Less is more, editing is your friend.
Steph in that Vlog! She should have played nicely. They couldn't have been more obvious if they tried.
Philip- give up man. You can't help, you can't run.The Rooster outwits you, the women carry plasterboard and no-one can hear a thing with you sounding like you are jerking off behind the camera. (Apologies for crudeness) he really does make concentrating on what is being said hard. Almost as bad as Selmar's vlogs.
Mrs G, who adores CD's, has also lost interest and mutters curses under her breath along the lines of 'you were right,' and' I have to fast forward when he starts huh huh huh !'( I edited the swears)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I can't believe how these superfans can be stupid.

And how the Lalande mafia plays with them and knows what can trigger them. They are so obvious that I wonder if they really do it on purpose or not :

Greg A
5 hours ago (edited)
As an American, I’m impressed, honored, that the English, Dutch, French, and others from far stretches of the World all celebrated The Forth of July.
This annoyed me enough to go back and find it. What American misspells the Fourth of July or doesn't call in 4th of July? And is he really so stupid as to believe an English person 'celebrating' a war they lost isn't taking the piss?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This annoyed me enough to go back and find it. What American misspells the Fourth of July or doesn't call in 4th of July? And is he really so stupid as to believe an English person 'celebrating' a war they lost isn't taking the piss?
Wait are we supposed to be celebrating the Tet Offensive? I know that was in poor taste even for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watching Dan‘s new Vlog right now. The editing, the music.. I mean the editing, the music. I really mean it.

It’s such a carefree video, no pressure, no stress.

he even manages to make lala viewable.

He just explained where his music comes from. :p:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I really think the comments section is becoming different :

PS : I thought the same about this chicken run. This is not the way to catch a hen... or any animals !

Amy J
41 minutes ago (edited)
Average human can run 8.6 mph, chickens 9 mph. Why frighten innocent animals to amuse your viewers? What made you think running at a rooster wouldn't make him run? Faster and better than you? There are much easier and more humane ways to catch chickens. All online. Or as Selmar actually handles them and they know him, why didn't you let him do it? As he successfully and peacefully did with the other one? Why would you wish to make fun of Philip by saying the cockerell outwitted him and making fun of the way he runs? Too much laughter, not enough life and love in this one.
Show less

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Never seen it..but what i do see...a lot of the old cow from SA...her presence is much too obvious..makes me think..
It seems that this is their official website for booking.

Admire our Chatelaine posing for the booking page (not sure I would like to book in a place with such a landlady TBH)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Admire our Chatelaine posing for the booking page (not sure I would like to book in a place with such a landlady TBH)

Interesting to see the availability for the coming months. Who is staying at home in September when the trip to Venice is supposed to be happening

Reactions: 13
Watching Dan‘s new Vlog right now. The editing, the music.. I mean the editing, the music. I really mean it.

It’s such a carefree video, no pressure, no stress.

he even manages to make lala viewable.

He just explained where his music comes from. :p:ROFLMAO:
I really enjoy them, and I prefer short vlogs. Oh my life, the shithole kitchen and entrance to it! So scruffy and messy, and the floor under the table..! ewwww it was disgusting - I though the point of stone floors was you can scrub them clean? does anyone clean there? dear god!
LaLa floor.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Happy 😃 to move along
Delighted for the latest VIP and those coming along ….. it’s superb ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Omg.....that pose....clearly Potts his work..made after a few bottles of champagne...those pictures and the reality...very different.. :rolleyes: you would expect your bed is made..and that the room is cleaned...Not...

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.