The Chateau Diaries #44 Once again the flogs are full of of Tits, Tat and Tedious Tours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
love the title :)

just one observation, so the princess leaves to party while having guests as predicted,
but the more interesting one is that PJJ is actually leading (not only while dancing) and was invited to meet tess, therefore I start to believe that there might be something to the rumor
Believe me. They are doing the horizontal tango. Ugh.
I believe if he was banished....and Gerry and IJ returned...things would be getting done around there.
And FIRE Nutti....NOT a good manager. SJ does not care NOR does she even KNOW what anybody is doing or NOT doing around that place. Nutti has been brainwashed into thinking she is a little hot tamale. That train has left the station. FRK should have been on the first train out.
Kat should NOT have to carry drywall around.
Ian should NEVER EXPECT OR WANT Phyllis to help with ANYTHING as he is a chair. A rock. Boring. Can DO nothing. No life skills. Go back to acting class.
Selmar needs to move along and be a handyman where there is no time constraints ( oh, wait that IS Lalande land)

To be fair it was a Vivienne Westwood dress!
It was dated. A prom dress. I don't care WHAT designer made that. It was too young for her. And wrong place wrong time to wear it even if she was her boyfriends age!!!!

Nic looks the best of the three, that is without his chickenhead!
Nic looks like a killer and his mug shot in that pic. Scary!

I think Tess' man is the best looking of that motley crew

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well, if I were going to be spending my money on transgressive fashion, it seems dated if not pointless to transgress 50 year old bygone values. I did that then.
Also, for old babes, wearing vintage can be aging. Being vintage is transgressive.
This is what I'd be wearing if I were going for more transgressive than my hard-earned wrinkles already are.
I think SJ may be into that look minus the shorts. I quite like it but sadly I am not tall enough to pull it off!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I second the emotion. I think the Selmar video and the gales of really cruel laughter at PJ's running after Catwoman are turning points in the narrative arc here. Something is up. She is making an effort to communicate real animosity. And to show Selmar and PJ who's boss.
Why she moved into camera range of Selmar's very fixed and obvious camera I can only interpret as a ploy to intimidate Selmar or his followers or her followers? The narrative that she inadvertently moved into camera range for no reason, to be told by Potts Selmar was filming, doesn't make sense to me. She wanted to make sure she was seen, and in a threatening mood.
to me it was simple as SJ wanted to show how caring she is, she made an effort to go to Selmars bonfire and sit down when no one is around, but she, regardless of not having time, came, end.

Reactions: 8
I think SJ may be into that look minus the shorts. I quite like it but sadly I am not tall enough to pull it off!
My actual transgressive summer wardrobe garment is far less revealing, or expensive -- a pair of black denim overalls.
I will not be wearing them with a tube top.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Reactions: 6
Potty holding court... He looks like a tool and Ruth is over it. What are they eating??? Ruth is eating a half chicken??? Joy, (in red and white), looks like she has no joy left in her.

View attachment 651758View attachment 651774View attachment 651759View attachment 651760

kevinkajiwara
4 incredible days at Chateau De LaLande! Check out our host, Stephanie Jarvis’ YouTube channel called: Chateau Diaries.
2d
The whole Star Wars bar bubble boy thing just leaps out at you.
This is what is in season in France in July. No where does it say roasted root vegetables.

• Beets/Betteraves
  • Corn/Maïs
  • Cucumbers/Concombres
  • Eggplant/Aubergine
  • Fresh herbs/Herbes fraîches
  • Garlic/Ail
  • Green beans/Haricots verts
  • Okra/Gombo
  • Onions/Oignons
  • Potatoes/Pommes de terre
  • Summer squash/Potimarron
  • Summer lettuce (Romaine, Mâche, Butterhead, Oak Left green/red)/Laitue d’été (Romaine, Masque, Butterhead, Chêne Gauche vert/rouge)
  • Blackberries/Mûres
  • Blueberries/Myrtilles
  • Figs/Figues
  • Grapes/Raisins
  • Limes/Citrons verts
  • Mangos/Mangos
  • Melons/Melons
  • Nectarines/Nectarines
  • Peaches/Pêches
  • Plums/Prunes
  • Raspberries/Framboises
  • Tomatoes/Tomates

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if the miserable look is that she is being forced to examine her own life & is having some sort of mid-life crisis. What has she achieved? Every material possession she has, has been acquired with other people's money. She has a chateau that she managed to acquire with money from her parents; she has hardly earned a penny from real work in her life. Her current earnings are from ad revenue for a few YT videos. She lives a hedonistic lifestyle, again paid for mostly by others. She has not managed to sustain a lasting adult personal relationship and is now with a timid young boy, half her age, rather than being in a loving, supportive, equal partnership. Most of the friends, employees and others surrounding her are drifters who also have unfulfilled lives. The fans and people financing her life are needy strangers and sycophants who lack common sense and intelligence and are searching for 2 minutes of attention from a stranger, wanting to hear their names read out on what they see as a TV programme. Maybe she is beginning to see that this is what her life amounts to. She had a lot going for her when she was young; she had financial security and a place at Oxford, she also had, what seems from afar, to have been a responsible and socially aware spouse. Now, she lives in a crumbling chateau, unable to get anything properly restored and finished and all she can manage to do is to add to all the unnecessary material possessions and fripperies that actually don't bring contentment. Maybe she realises that all the potential she had has been wasted.

I think BJJ knew quite well that both SJ and Selmar were laughing at him, not with him. They both found it hilarious. Good for Selmar as I reckon they probably laugh at him a lot. I guess BJJ and SJ had a showdown after that! She's good at slapping people down and laughing at the same time and he responds by saying she is like her mother, which she hates!
I think Stephanie is / cold / tired / bored/drunk. I don't think she looks aggressive or angry, just fed up. At least she made an effort to come to Selmar's bonfire.
Of course it may have been the boring drumming that made her look like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The whole Star Wars bar bubble boy thing just leaps out at you.
This is what is in season in France in July. No where does it say roasted root vegetables.

• Beets/Betteraves
  • Corn/Maïs
  • Cucumbers/Concombres
  • Eggplant/Aubergine
  • Fresh herbs/Herbes fraîches
  • Garlic/Ail
  • Green beans/Haricots verts
  • Okra/Gombo
  • Onions/Oignons
  • Potatoes/Pommes de terre
  • Summer squash/Potimarron
  • Summer lettuce (Romaine, Mâche, Butterhead, Oak Left green/red)/Laitue d’été (Romaine, Masque, Butterhead, Chêne Gauche vert/rouge)
  • Blackberries/Mûres
  • Blueberries/Myrtilles
  • Figs/Figues
  • Grapes/Raisins
  • Limes/Citrons verts
  • Mangos/Mangos
  • Melons/Melons
  • Nectarines/Nectarines
  • Peaches/Pêches
  • Plums/Prunes
  • Raspberries/Framboises
  • Tomatoes/Tomates
They haven't got anything in the "garden"...you're expecting to much.The garden is a waste of space for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just listened to a very brief preview of FRK’s next Success Stories session on Instagram……my opinion is that it should be re-entitled “Marie Laughs with (Insert Name Here)”. And then in the next clip, she shows the most recently interviewed person is Nati…….?????? 😶
Nati? A Success story?, A woman trapped by lockdown, in a job without great prospects, in the middle of nowhere, with no exciting social life, not able to meet or make new friends, unable to meet anyone to form a relationship, no real home, just a room?
How on earth is that a success story? Marie is too lazy to actually approach successful people, she's just going to interview all the inhabitants of the chateau, one by one including the incredibly successful Philip, on his gap year, Selmar the amazingly successful wandering hippy. Marie, just don't please!

They haven't got anything in the "garden"...you're expecting to much.The garden is a waste of space for them.
I agree, I've got two vegetable gardens, here in the UK , and mine are brimming with vegetables. I'm harvesting something everyday now. The beds at Lalande look quite sparsely planted. Maybe SJ could give us a tour so we could see if they are better than they look at a glance. . There's still time to grow some crops now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
@KiKiGee looks like manor and maker really do not want anyone to be able to identify their location. I suspect they choose that vantage point for that reason. Yo do not get their actual address unless you submit a proposal and only if and when you are approved do you get the address. At least that is what I have gleamed from their manifest. Seriously I wouldn’t want to plan an event unless I knew what the venue was like and what it had to offer including surrounding towns. Also as it has been stated before here transportation to their location. How can you plan and know your costs unless you know these important facts. Too secretive if this is the reaction to the criticisms on here they need to toughen up for the world of the service industry. Not always sunshine and lollipops!

Just looking at the photos from Kevin Kawijara. Do all the guests stay in the same room? Including FRK Vivienne and her daughter and others. I thought there were a lot more rooms than just that one!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh, seriously- not still Victorian dress code, surely? Or 18th century. What's a bit of thigh encased in pantyhose/tights do to offend?
This isn't so much a tantalising glimpse of a stockinged thigh as full-on tart exposing her arse! Maybe she is preparing to compete with the expected B&B guest who likes get her puppies out? Is it all about Arse over Tit at Lalande?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
love the title :)

just one observation, so the princess leaves to party while having guests as predicted,
but the more interesting one is that PJJ is actually leading (not only while dancing) and was invited to meet tess, therefore I start to believe that there might be something to the rumor
Ain’t nothing going on but the rent …

SSB is a mistress of illusion- all for nothing …
Let’s face it … the tide wouldn’t take her out !!! 😈

Reactions: 13
@KiKiGee looks like manor and maker really do not want anyone to be able to identify their location. I suspect they choose that vantage point for that reason. Yo do not get their actual address unless you submit a proposal and only if and when you are approved do you get the address. At least that is what I have gleamed from their manifest. Seriously I wouldn’t want to plan an event unless I knew what the venue was like and what it had to offer including surrounding towns. Also as it has been stated before here transportation to their location. How can you plan and know your costs unless you know these important facts. Too secretive if this is the reaction to the criticisms on here they need to toughen up for the world of the service industry. Not always sunshine and lollipops!

Just looking at the photos from Kevin Kawijara. Do all the guests stay in the same room? Including FRK Vivienne and her daughter and others. I thought there were a lot more rooms than just that one!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It was probably the only one cleaned enough to welcome guest. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Yes, the doll has been around for sometime... So, it all boils down to SJ wanting what Tess has.
View attachment 651598
A clean and de-cluttered Château?????
Plus Tess has a proper partner ie rich, age appropriate and I assume heterosexual….

So Dana dancing with the doll is as if she were dancing with Aloysius, Sebastian Flyte's teddy bear. Ugh.

You've put your finger on something creepy SJ and PJ share. A love of granny style. When he dressed her for the pretty swanky FHS meeting, he chose a granny Joan Collins cocktail dress and an '80s granny Cyndi Lauper side pony tail. (Not an outfit you wear to part rich and influential people from their money.) Both spent their childhoods with old people. Necro wear. Ugh.
Spot on! They both grew up lonely with old people!!!

Reactions: 14
Seriously what the hell do Dan and Kristy do all day? If the grass is growing at that rate without being watered then the beds in the garden should be flourishing as well. Am sure the garden soil has been stripped of any nutrients unless I missed them tilling and bringing new healthy soil in.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What an accurate, well thought through and realistic picture you paint of SJ and the no-way-out life she has created for herself. Bravo! I sincerely doubt however that any of this will find its way to her brain, let alone her heart or any other part of her body capable of turning things around. She has explained herself that she was suffering from a depression in the years after her father died. That episode is bound to repeat itself, yet a lot more intense because now she has herself to blame. Her friends and family couldn’t save her from it then and they won’t be able this time either. With all the money she has gained, all she really bought is a ticket to sadness and loneliness.
"With all the money she has gained, all she really bought is a ticket to sadness and loneliness". That would make a great thread's title.

• Heart
Seriously what the hell do Dan and Kristy do all day? If the grass is growing at that rate without being watered then the beds in the garden should be flourishing as well. Am sure the garden soil has been stripped of any nutrients unless I missed them tilling and bringing new healthy soil in.
I do believe that it was mentioned by Kristy that the peacocks, chickens & I dare say rabbits, birds have ravaged the garden beds. I do remember Mummy having them put up a chicken wire barrier on some of the beds. It is such a shame but for the lazy it is easier to go to the grocery store. They don’t even buy from farmers markets. Stephanie has said she is not a vegetable person. I suppose it is better in liquid form.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.