The Chateau Diaries #43 The Mad Queen who is eating her cake and everyone else's too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she went to the factory shops, but still, how many plates do you REALLY need!.... 800 euros later... They are charger plates for gods sake, you don't even eat off them, they're purely for decoration!!

It is infuriating when so many more important things need to be prioritized at the shatoo!

Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 5.47.56 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I can see why the marriage between Greg Clark and Steph may not have worked. Greg seems to possess a rather more altruistic character, serving as CEO in several charities connected with international volunteering. rather the charities that Fanny supports - namely those far closer to her - oh yes, that would be herself.

Here is Greg meeting with HRH The Princess Royal.

He certainly seems to have a lot more going for him that her current squeeze!
Gosh. He appears a great catch. It seems she let someone go who would have made something of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why did Phil lit a candle for Loki? Don’t you usually light candles only when someone is.. well, dead?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dan scores again, he tells SJ sunflowers make for a cottage feel. She says it’s a chateau? He’s closer to the truth for this farm house or should I say apartment complex once she is done.
I wonder wich sunflowers he seeded...when you have the big ones..and no support...they collaps in no time...

Reactions: 7
Considering FRK is a!ways jogging and now jump roping I am surprised that she still has such thick legs....like planks.
I too carry most of my weight in my legs...It takes oodles of walking to make them proportional to the rest of me. Thanks dad!

Reactions: 11
Like I said before, these chatelaines are infatuated with the highly romanticized French lifestyle but they hate everything French, including toilet fittings!

Ordering a toilet from England when she's "friends" with the local Bricomarche owners! What a way to piss at your friends and the local economy, SJ?:m
Didn’t they just throw out a bunch of toilets from the outbuilding. I’m sure the workers just want to flush. A show prior to Snorty buying the desk Ian threw out one from the room of doom, or couldn’t he use the desk/office they made for Mummy in the attic?

I wondered who the old lady and the goblin were in Dan's latest daily vlog. She must be so thankful to have bought the old painting shirt at the junk shop otherwise she would clearly desperate for something to wear. Just wondering if she wears her latest acquisitions until they either rot or fall apart. They are obviously never washed.
That 'just rolled out of bed look!' Not good.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Didn’t they just throw out a bunch of toilets from the outbuilding. I’m sure the workers just want to flush. A show prior to Snorty buying the desk Ian threw out one from the room of doom, or couldn’t he use the desk/office they made for Mummy in the attic?
She has like 20 bidets..not toilets..as far as i know they are still there.... did the old cow had an office in the attic..? just her place..next to the owls and the bats...

• Haha
Selmar is doing something. 😆
He pointed to the window sill and said "I put some isolation (5:09) over it so finally, I could close it."
Is that figurative of his life and current relationship with SJ, isolated and needing some closure?
It doesn't S'bode well for the loo.

Indeed!
She walks around the property a little bit, visits a church (I don't know how she doesn't burst into flames), goes shopping and has dinner. Then she has the audacity to exclaim to be exhausted after a day of doing f*ck all!
Not 'Stephending' however, the second vaccination does have that affect on people. I certainly didn't mix my second one with alcohol(like they did). Two paracetamol and a glass of water and took myself off to bed at 8pm. Was as rough as a badgers bum for a day or so.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Reactions: 2
What is the date of the annual open day/garden party for patreons?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wondered who the old lady and the goblin were in Dan's latest daily vlog. She must be so thankful to have bought the old painting shirt at the junk shop otherwise she would clearly desperate for something to wear. Just wondering if she wears her latest acquisitions until they either rot or fall apart. They are obviously never washed.
it looks like she slept in that damn junk yard shirt

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she thinks bats are cute, adorable I’m not sure the actual adjective she used. Meanwhile she scoots by the fluffy black cat meowing for attention. Not to mention how she ignores the friendly dogs. Maybe she is a vampire!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.