The Chateau Diaries #43 The Mad Queen who is eating her cake and everyone else's too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we already discuss SJ's mysterious hospitalization being caused by a thyroid condition?

I know switching gears here.

Explains the hot water bottle at the fairy party, her buggy eyes, and her thinness. puffy face at times ( I know, we thought it was too much booze).
Hypothyroidism????
Hyperthyroidism???
There of course are treatments for both.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I find it HILARIOUS that there must be about a dozen comments about Marie's lack of bra, and SJ hasn't bothered to delete them at all!

While I agree with the people posting, you think SJ would have her third lady in waiting's back (and front!)!
It's very simple, Maggothead only cares about herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Phyllis is SO yesterdays news. Nicolas Fairford is currently doing yoh tube videos on tea parties, tea service ( has his own line coming out maybe this year) and although I enjoyed a few of his videos, there is only so much you van say about serving tea!

It has ALREADY been done, silly Snorts. You are too late. You have spent too long sniffing up SJ skirts instead of DOING something with your life. Move on!

SJ is a narc but I can't WAIT for her to chuck Phyllis back to the Netherlands.
Thank you for the Nicolas Fairford tip.
I can't wait for an etiquette flog by the squirrel wine bearer. How to behave as badly as possible while sucking up to a woman old enough to be your mother? Maybe this is the vehicle for his next, even richer, even older, lady friend. Oooohhh, what larks we'll have, you and I and the Elnet in Stephanie's bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone tell her that a dress like that requires a much larger set of udders, otherwise, alteration is needed--of either the dress (by a local sewist) or the breasts (by a cosmetic surgeon).

View attachment 640860View attachment 640861
All I can think of from seeing this photo is that she has some inner desire to be a stripper? Totally perplexed.

The point is that it needs to be more about the renovating now due to the patreon $$$$$$! It seems SJ is missing the point.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did we already discuss SJ's mysterious hospitalization being caused by a thyroid condition?

Explains the hot water bottle at the fairy party, her buggy eyes, and her thinness. puffy face at times ( I know, we thought it was too much booze).
Hypothyroidism????
Hyperthyroidism???
It would be one explanation for the yellow jacket and the hot water bottle.

Reactions: 4

Hypothyroidism????
Hyperthyroidism???
I have been wondering lately if she had a hysterectomy ….. why else would she have to be in bed and in the hospital for more than a few days and then resting when she returned home?

Reactions: 8
Just fast forwarded thru FRK's video, heaven help me, and she is leaving in a month!!!!!
Wedding got "postponed" until September when she will be back to celebrate Snort's 5th birthday party at McDonalds. (o.k. I made the last part up 😜).
I was bummed that he is planning to still be there in 3 months.
SJ will have to bribe her tribe to all attend his party and get a Fun meal .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The point is that it needs to be more about the renovating now due to the patreon $$$$$$! It seems SJ is missing the point.
think she is making the point that there are two separate things: Patreon for renovations and YouTube for party life-keeps her $ and taxes separated- I bet she draws a healthy salary from her “association“ and of course keeps all the YouTube revenue for herself-just a guess

Reactions: 5
I have been wondering lately if she had a hysterectomy ….. why else would she have to be in bed and in the hospital for more than a few days and then resting when she returned home?
I think you’re on to something there. She may have been using that bottle for cramping. Another reason could be anorexia or bulimia.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
their emotional IQ is less than zero-they show no kindness only vitriol-I don’t really get why Pip doesn’t delete or ban them-their constant bullying certainly doesn’t present well for the Shitoo
Because, it/they are probably one of the la la misfit toys. They DO NOT like any questions about what is really going on or simply pointing out things that should be done. I personally have been blocked from DB's chateau face book pages. I asked to many questions and pointed out the obvious, they attacked me and then I was blocked. Oh well, if I have learned anything in the past 5 years, that you don't argue with brainwashed people.

Reactions: 17
Because, it/they are probably one of the la la misfit toys. They DO NOT like any questions about what is really going on or simply pointing out things that should be done. I personally have been blocked from DB's chateau face book pages. I asked to many questions and pointed out the obvious, they attacked me and then I was blocked. Oh well, if I have learned anything in the past 5 years, that you don't argue with brainwashed people.
serious question: why do you think they can’t take questions or comments on so many different things?

it’s just weird to me how sensitive they seem to be about everything

could not agree more about brainwashed people-it’s been a tough few years for truth

Reactions: 9
serious question: why do you think they can’t take questions or comments on so many different things?

it’s just weird to me how sensitive they seem to be about everything

could not agree more about brainwashed people-it’s been a tough few years for truth
Yes, they've literally been brainwashed by SJ and her grifting to think they are part of something bigger than themselves (the "restoration" project), part of a community/family, etc. It's really no different than most cults TBH. They can't see beyond what their leader chooses to tell them to believe and do, and SJ is laughing all the way to bank in the meantime.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Yes, they've literally been brainwashed by SJ and her grifting to think they are part of something bigger than themselves (the "restoration" project), part of a community/family, etc. It's really no different than most cults TBH. They can't see beyond what their leader chooses to tell them to believe and do, and SJ is laughing all the way to bank in the meantime.
Without an intention to derail, there are definitely fascist rhetoric games and Trumpian energy exchange between SJ and the fans going on.
Umberto Eco summed it up most eloquently, for Americans, still saying it can't happen here, and for Europeans, I would think, movingly. As a child, he wore the red scarf of the young fascists.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.