The Chateau Diaries #43 The Mad Queen who is eating her cake and everyone else's too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we saying that SJ's patreons became her patreons under the false pretense of saving a "historical" château with connections to Marie Antoinette...?
Much like how Sir Trotter's patreons are indirectly supporting his big gay adventure in Madrid, believing they are restoring a quaint Beatrix Potter cottage...?
Waiting for the Patreon's March on La Lande... 🤭🤭🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Postponed? What could possibly happened that they postpone in June a July wedding to September? Hoping for another lockdown not to have to invite people?
Possibly a British couple who currently can’t come to France without extreme hassle?

Reactions: 8
I agree that the chateau has been as you say, "disneyfied," but not as bad as most English country houses turned into theme parks. I do disagree with you about its connection to Leonardo da Vinci. It is not vague. It was, as history records, his final home, and place of death. The Mona Lisa made its way to France via Clos Luce.
Correct. Da Vinci moved to Clos Luce at the age of 64. He died there at the age of 67. He is buried in the chateau of Amboise, a few meters from the Clos Luce.

Leonardo and the King of France Francois Ist were friends (the King was also his Patron). He brought with him Mona Lisa (La Joconde), Sainte Anne and Saint Jean Baptiste.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Chateau Love at Lalande... Wow ! I love it !

What a slap in Stephanie's face.

How many times did she say it was "right at the corner from Lalande" to show all the lovely and typical places in the near area (Photos exhibition, nice - and it seems very good - restaurant) in La Chatre.

All what CD vlogs never show.

And the final strike : the cheese board debacle (our Chatelaine looked perfectly ridiculous and stupid).

What a laugh !

PS : Mother and daughter speak a perfect french with a very good accent. They understood the (very French ;) ) compliment one of the men at the table behind them said to the mother.
Not sure Stephanie gets the same reactions with her too long flowery dresses, her high heels and her hysterical laugh 😅
Never watched CL before but I’m immediately struck how much healthier they look than the scruffy HMN crew.

Reactions: 15
*** FIND OF THE WEEK ***

Look what I found in Google … . A wonderful article about wind turbines, which literally blew me away …

WIND TURBINES ARE COOL: HOW GIANT FANS SAVED A CASTLE AND ITS OWNER FROM THE PERILS OF GLOBAL WARMING.

Article by Johannes Fucher

Contrary to popular belief, wind turbines are a great addition to the modern landscape and do actually keep people cool during the increasingly hot summers. I went to meet Amaury, the owner of Castle Ten Berghe, who told me how these giant fans had saved his castle and made the hot summers more bearable for him and his wife, Caroline. Amaury, who’s almost as tall as a win turbine and whose tall family has lived in the tall castle for generations, told me that people often complain about the unsightliness of wind turbines, the terrible noise they make, and all the flashing lights. He then went on to say that he wouldn’t be able to live in the castle without them – the brickwork was cracking due to the sub-Saharan temperatures and he said he felt as if he was being baked alive in the castle. Life was unbearable, but all that stopped when the Belgian government had giant fans installed around the castle. There’s been a significant drop in temperatures thanks to all the cool air from the wind turbines. Amaury’s so impressed that he’s taking part in an ad campaign to promote wind turbines. The posters, which will feature a picture of the castle and its fans, will have the following headline: WIND TURBINES KILL THREE BIRDS WITH ONE STONE: THEY GENERATE ELECTRICITY, KEEP SKIES FREE OF MIGRATING BIRDS, AND KEEP YOU COOL.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Are we saying that SJ's patreons became her patreons under the false pretense of saving a "historical" château with connections to Marie Antoinette...?
Much like how Sir Trotter's patreons are indirectly supporting his big gay adventure in Madrid, believing they are restoring a quaint Beatrix Potter cottage...?
Waiting for the Patreon's March on La Lande... 🤭🤭🤭
I believe this was clear all along, just some of us caught up with it a bit late

• Heart
am I too late to the party?

with all I know and with attentive listening (as much as one can keep listening to this vomit) she should have become a diplomat - she can spin and turn the story into such a unicorn sprinkle crap that I call it a skill

basically, all her everything was done by other people on the back of other people .... she confirms it herself, just in a way that makes you feel that she is even grateful or hardworker herself ....

she hopes to be an inspiration - of what? of hedonistic enjoying and not doing anything and manipulating others into doing the part that actually matters ?
Oh my god, it is good to have you back.

Cystal clear analysis, as always!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Fresh comments :

Tracy T
3 minutes ago
What has happened to the restoration of the chapel and house-not seen much lately?

Frances A
1 hour ago (edited)
Sorry to say this ladies of Lalande, but children watch these vlogs, is it possible to tone down the revealing dresses bearing this in mind please? I sometimes watch with my grandchildren. Its not easy to watch with my 12 year old grandson without embarrassment. I thought it was safe family entertainment. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Bob Atchison - Pallasart - Hagia Sophia
Bob At - P - Ha Sophia
7 hours ago
When Philip buys things like the toast holders are they the property of Lalande? What about the silver pattern he collects personally? The toast holders are great for guests who have breakfast in their rooms. I would expect you might need a few as the number of guests and guest rooms grows. I read that the gifts to Lalande are taxable. Does this mean that individuals like Michael P., Philip, Selmar and Marie will have to pay taxes on things we send them? I think the Murano chandelier is really beautiful. The chaise is also very nice. I wish I had one like that! I am not a fan of the black 3rd Empire style furniture. Prices seem to be climbing fast for antiques in the USA. I collect Imperial Russian, Empire, and Biedermeier, but really have no room for new things. I am an impulsive buyer because I love beautiful things.
Show less

And the best for the end :

It seems that Duchess of Couteau, Real Aiglon and Co are in bad position at the moment :

The Duchess of Couteau
The Duchess of Couteau
9 hours ago
It is quite preoccupying that this channel is treating cyberbullying so lightly. I, and a few others are being targeted by the account “Alex W” (and a few accomplices, probably phony accounts used by the same person), which has even made and published a list (full former USSR style!), here in the comments, of accounts they decided are “trolls”! It can be easily verified here that said “Alex W”, while trying to pose as a bona fide supporter of The Chateau Diaries, is in fact harassing a few chosen targets (including and primarily myself). It is quite sad that such a reprehensible behaviour is allowed to continue unimpeded when it would be so easy for The Chateau Diaries to deal with the problem.
Show less

Hide reply

JediAn
JediAn
4 hours ago
🙄🙄🙄 I don't know who appointed you as the defender or whatever you think you are by attacking other people's comments. Whether you like it or not, this is a public space and you will find all kinds of people. There are those that will love everything, there are those that will dislike the smallest thing. Most comments spiral out of control when you and your buddies gang up to bully others in to silence. If Nati or Philip or whoever checks the comments and finds those they seem unpleasant, let them delete them. You getting involved is trolling and bullying. I say that as a victim of your disgusting behavior here. And shut up!
Show less

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
All I can think of from seeing this photo is that she has some inner desire to be a stripper? Totally perplexed.

The point is that it needs to be more about the renovating now due to the patreon $$$$$$! It seems SJ is missing the point.
SJ started a channel about herself. Rightly or wrongly, she sees the patreon monies as a response to the channel she was making - and she is right - it was about her life at the chateau, not about the chateau. She would have little to no interest in making a channel that was not directly about herself.

Reactions: 7
Oh my god, it is good to have you back.

Cystal clear analysis, as always!
I would go even further, that video is gold, I sacrificed myself and finished it and the ending, one cannot make it up.....
I just do not have a spare brain space anymore to analyze the manifestations of her mental illness, Lizzie should take responsibility and deal with it, after all, she is the one who co-created this monster, as a mother, chief grifter, and psychiatric nurse she is the most qualified

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The Duchess of Couteau
The Duchess of Couteau
7 hours ago
@M R Gee! Women can’t dress as they please, women can’t write in bold (🤣🤣🤣 this one had me rolling on the floor!), and now you’re watching me? Brrr! I don’t know if I should be spooked or flattered! Thanks for your attention to my comments anyway! I’ll try to keep them light and entertaining! (By the way, you say that you’ve had enough of me and at the same time that you are watching me and my comments : which is it exactly? Make up your mind, honey!)
Show less

JediAn
JediAn
4 hours ago
@M R this Douchess is a top tier troll; pretends to be defending the channel but actually makes it look really bad.

Bella D.
Bella D.
4 hours ago
@M R I agree that she needs some help in modest attire. The others are able to find the balance & should advise, as good friends.

Bella D.
Bella D.
4 hours ago (edited)
Ps- you're the only comment on this topic that wasn't blocked. Mine was.and surely many others. I am not a prude, but it makes things strange.. in the same way one person dining in lingerie would be odd. (As has also happened in the past.)

• Heart
I have just watched that rubbish Midsummer CD video and all I can say is .... FRK.... you weaseled money out of people for a blue van .... here is your next assignment ...... get people to pay for a breast implants so your low front dresses look better than they do ... bonus... implants don't flop .

• Haha
The fact that even the regular viewers/commenters are fed up with Real Aiglon and Duchess of Couteau speaks volumes.
(Can it be regarded as autocannibalism if the fans fight among themselves to vote each other off the comments section?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:)
However, I don't believe they are part of the La Lande squad, remember Duchess of Couteau's reaction to having her comment deleted by the moderators, I don't believe she is in with the in crowd - much like that rancid Tess. Their saving grace is that they haven't gone against their cult queen....
If they turn out to be somebody within SJ's range of people, I'd be surprised at this point, what does she have to gain from her friends rallying up the comments section...?

• Heart
  • Haha
Because they are just taking money hand over fist, there is absolutely NO reason why there is not a qualified project manager.
If I were a patron, a project manager is the very first thing I would want my money spent on. Nothing else makes any sense without one. It would also prove to all the fans that she is serious about renovation. I am surprised that MP and Baghead have not insisted on one. How any of them can spend all that money from other people without having a planned schedule and a manager is beyond me. It's disgusting and just proves that none of them has any real interest in successfully renovating the place. As we've all said before, they are just using the money to create a trashy pleasure palace for themselves.

her buggy eyes,
The bug-like eyes and manic behaviour would certainly seem to suggest that!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Fresh comments :

Tracy T
3 minutes ago
What has happened to the restoration of the chapel and house-not seen much lately?

Frances A
1 hour ago (edited)
Sorry to say this ladies of Lalande, but children watch these vlogs, is it possible to tone down the revealing dresses bearing this in mind please? I sometimes watch with my grandchildren. Its not easy to watch with my 12 year old grandson without embarrassment. I thought it was safe family entertainment. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Bob Atchison - Pallasart - Hagia Sophia
Bob At - P - Ha Sophia
7 hours ago
When Philip buys things like the toast holders are they the property of Lalande? What about the silver pattern he collects personally? The toast holders are great for guests who have breakfast in their rooms. I would expect you might need a few as the number of guests and guest rooms grows. I read that the gifts to Lalande are taxable. Does this mean that individuals like Michael P., Philip, Selmar and Marie will have to pay taxes on things we send them? I think the Murano chandelier is really beautiful. The chaise is also very nice. I wish I had one like that! I am not a fan of the black 3rd Empire style furniture. Prices seem to be climbing fast for antiques in the USA. I collect Imperial Russian, Empire, and Biedermeier, but really have no room for new things. I am an impulsive buyer because I love beautiful things.
Show less

And the best for the end :

It seems that Duchess of Couteau, Real Aiglon and Co are in bad position at the moment :

The Duchess of Couteau
The Duchess of Couteau
9 hours ago
It is quite preoccupying that this channel is treating cyberbullying so lightly. I, and a few others are being targeted by the account “Alex W” (and a few accomplices, probably phony accounts used by the same person), which has even made and published a list (full former USSR style!), here in the comments, of accounts they decided are “trolls”! It can be easily verified here that said “Alex W”, while trying to pose as a bona fide supporter of The Chateau Diaries, is in fact harassing a few chosen targets (including and primarily myself). It is quite sad that such a reprehensible behaviour is allowed to continue unimpeded when it would be so easy for The Chateau Diaries to deal with the problem.
Show less

Hide reply

JediAn
JediAn
4 hours ago
🙄🙄🙄 I don't know who appointed you as the defender or whatever you think you are by attacking other people's comments. Whether you like it or not, this is a public space and you will find all kinds of people. There are those that will love everything, there are those that will dislike the smallest thing. Most comments spiral out of control when you and your buddies gang up to bully others in to silence. If Nati or Philip or whoever checks the comments and finds those they seem unpleasant, let them delete them. You getting involved is trolling and bullying. I say that as a victim of your disgusting behavior here. And shut up!
Show less

The Duchess that cries Wolf.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.