Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
If it’s any indication (and I think it is) our threads seem to slow down substantially, easily explained by how boring SJ’s vlogs have become. She just can’t be bothered anymore, can she? Even her charity channel (remember how ‘passionate’ she was about giving back...) now starts with a question to her loyal audience to come up with a favourite charity, so she doesn’t have to. It’s getting more and more absurd to watch her cheat away her responsibilities...

• Heart
Reactions: 25

KiKiGee

VIP Member
From the comments of, THE ANTIQUES FOR THE CHATEAU ARRIVE!
I know that the beginning of this was previously posted on the last thread but there is more. It's always interesting to see who else replies.
The Duchess of Couteau loves to fan the flames.

JediAn

3 days ago
Is it weird to decorate an unfinished room with expensive items?

Hide 9 replies

Megan Comly-Rolison
Megan Comly-Rolison
3 days ago
Maybe decide how the room will look because of the wonderful pieces?

c4exclusive
c4exclusive
3 days ago
No, 😀

Megan Comly-Rolison
Megan Comly-Rolison
2 days ago
@c4exclusive why do you say that? I had small room with a strange cut out that I had no idea what to do with. I found a lovely settlee (sp?). I put a fish tank in the cut out ( instead of books), it turned out great.

JediAn
JediAn
2 days ago
@Megan Comly-Rolison I'm just curious coz the wall with the tattered wallpaper will go down and all the fuss of putting it up only to bring it down... Or will it be like the chandelier hanging in the unfinished loo downstairs? It was put up and work continued with it hanging, can't imagine the dust on it...

The Duchess of Couteau
The Duchess of Couteau
2 days ago
Absolutely not! In fact, it is perfectly in line with the tradition regarding how the French nobility used to live in their castles and palaces. Even in Versailles for instance, in the 1670s, king Louis XIV had ordered a rich decoration for his bedchamber. But, as the elaborate decor would take some time to be finished, the king decided that he would come and visit his palace anyway and stay for a few days in his incomplete bedroom. Rich tapestries and furniture were therefore installed in the room and removed after the king had left for the decoration work to resume...

JediAn
JediAn
1 day ago
@The Duchess of Couteau oh I didn't realize Stephanie was living in line with royalty. If that's the case, maybe it's not weird. I just thought in 2021, it makes more sense to renovate then decorate.

The Duchess of Couteau
The Duchess of Couteau
1 day ago
@JediAn I gave you the benefit of the doubt but it turns out you’re just trolling. (And not even very well. For your information your array of idiotic and deleted answers is still visible from me.) I won’t gratify you with any more intelligent answers then as you’re visibly F-up in the head.

The Duchess of Couteau
The Duchess of Couteau
1 day ago
@Megan Comly-Rolison By “I’m just curious”, you have to understand they mean : I’m just trolling... This channel’s comment section seem to attract trolls like moths to a flame!

JediAn
JediAn
22 hours ago
@The Duchess of Couteau My curiosity was not aimed at you and I didn't expect any answers from you either so you can ignore my curiosity and "trolling". There's no need to get worked up if you think I'm a f-up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Sloooooow Selmar, the handyman, was supposed to have built housing of some sort for the chickens a long time ago. Everybody at the Shitoo is just too busy. 🤔🙄😲😲😒
I just watched Life at Chateau de la Coutere and those 2 owners work like crazy!!! The vegetable gardens they have planted are just blooming and healthy!!! Watched their videos all day and I was pooped watching them work so hard.
Lazy SJ WANTS her house and "yard" to look great but thinks working hard is making videos and partying at a different place each week. She doesn't lift a finger. Except her pinky when drinking tea with her favorite gal pal, Phyllis.
Selmar has lost his spunk. The once most ardent and loyal follower has emotionally (and physically) distanced himself from the mistress and now has very little motivation to please her. It appears he has mentally checked out of Lalande, which means the downstairs loo will be the domain of Spud the Rooster for much much longer.

spud.png

• Haha
My life is boring, it seems. I should party more often, too. So you all are invited to a tattler party. Please come dressed for the occasion. (which means according to your avatar, not as Lalanders) And I don't wanna hear it's too far away. What's the problem to fly over the Atlantic? You don't wanna miss this. But please no overstaying. And bring your own flowers and food please.
It would be great if some of you could cut my hedge btw. (that's what I would do normally this weekend) I can give you a tour of my 2009 house instead. (upstairs there's even parquet floors)
I will prepare some typical German food on my Ikea china, you will love it.
Same here. That's why we're on Tattle Life. 😆
I'm at Eataly Fifth Avenue on a Wednesday afternoon waiting for my coffee and tiramisu and soon will be watching today's episode of Dan the Gardener's vlog for a bit of fun before I get back to pretending to be as rich and important as Michael Morrison. ;) ✌ :m

coffee break.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Mrs O

I think she's taking the p***. Laughing at the vanity of the other women doing erotic poses. You can see the suppressed laugh. Cat is young and probably getting paid to work there for the summer, hoping to kick start her future career? through Youtube. She's got a sarcastic sense of humour, nothing "nice girl" about her. Shes mocking the other two
Completely agree. She’s taking the p*** !
She’s been left at lalaland to clean & tidy the place up after that party, clean rooms and wash all the bedding from overnight guests and await any new BnB arrivals. This is her putting two fingers up to her ‘boss’ 🤣😂
Actually she looks a lot nicer than SJ in this pose.

• Heart
  • Haha
Can anyone imagine her with a baby? There is no way she could or would cope with one. She might enjoy the attention that pregnancy would give her but would not endure the baby then stealing the limelight! Can you imagine a poor child having those two as parents? It doesn't bear thinking about!

SJ with a baby?
I can foresee her raising her Patreon goal.

new goal.png

• Haha
  • Wow

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
I loved seeing the follies at Ten Berghe. Maybe because there was no snorting and SJ was not manic.
Did anybody else hear her say: "It wouldn't be fair [To have a dog], I travel a lot. Anybody can feed chicken and sheep"
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Geez SJ, while I do commend you for at least knowing you wouldn't be great with a dog, even chicken, peafowl, sheep and Ruby needs looking after, not just feeding...

I was more refering to the watersystem...when you want to water every place in the garden you need a bigger supply of water and a pump to get more pressure..now they have done a lot of work for nothing..still not enough water in the garden and a system that wont survive a strong winter..
Matt did tell Stephenie she would need a tank and pump in the garden, I think she needs to follow what she is being told and finish one job at a time...and stop just putting wee bits in the videos.She is making the workers look bad but its her cutting corners as always .If she did it right from the start she would have lots done
I feel sorry for any workers that go there they tell her how but she says aww we will try it this way first

TheTaxInspector

VIP Member
Apparently, not only is Madame Parvenu a lazy scrounger, but she's also a self-appointed château expert and surveyor ... Looking at the dump she's bought with dry rot in it in the middle of nowhere, I wouldn't trust her to examine the condition of a barn, let alone a château.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
Enjoyed reading all the comments but before I go to bed, I am going to add my own and fear I might end up with a tidal wave of derision when I log on tomorrow. I actually think Sara is quite nice. She does not push herself forward. She gives credit where it is due. She clearly loves her husband. She has interests. (I quite like him too. Granted, he is not a vlogger or a camera man but he works hard to please. Steph in the bath - I like the photo. She is not pretending to read or wash for that matter. It is a pose. I think she looks good in the photo and the photo itself is good. If I had her figure, I would be quite happy to have pictures taken that would remind me of it when I became older. Would I have sent Stephanie and Philip to view a chateau for me? No. I would have sent a surveyor = and for an opinion, in the absence of anyone else, I would have sent Kat.

• Heart
Having watched the last CD I'm think I'm almost done!!! If droopy drawers thinks showing another wonderful paaarty will be entertaining?? Jealousy inspiring or what ever. I think I give up...I'm no dancer but the dancing would puts dad dancing to a whole new realm. Honestly!!. Got agree with fellow tattlers, going to yet another chateau and arriving at the dead of night , I would of locked them out. Can any one explain why Nutti and Phyllis went??B EST bit for me , when she opened the window for the spectacular scenery...to find grass and some average trees, but of course she gushed so much!! I think Kat got the cream staying at la Lande. Pea chick sitting!!

• Heart

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
I thought she said she was allergic to dogs and cats? That's why you never see her pet Diesel or Ruby. We know Sir Snotsalot is allergic to everything (especially hard work)!

And now here come the 'geniuses' out to help their princess. FFS!!

Dragon_Slayer6753
7 minutes ago
You should get a Great Pyrenees dog!! It is a French breed, and it will hang out with your sheep and chickens all day. Not high maintenance and will protect them from predators. It’s not a breed you have to worry about leaving for periods because its main focus is the livestock.

Meri
1 hour ago
Very good and wise, Stephanie! If you don’t have time for a dog, it isn’t fair to the dog. ❤

fortrastos
fortrastos
1 hour ago
The dog would not have to be a "Stephanie" dog, he could just be a "Chateau" dog. There is always someone there from what I have seen and if he were a smart dog, after time he could learn to prepare his own meals and let himself in and out. Done!

Listen moron Fortrastos, you're thinking of Lassie!
She's only allergic to cats. We know she has asthma. A lot of people with asthma (including myself) are allergic to cats but not dogs. Cats lick themselves clean and the saliva dries on their fur. It forms fine particles which are shed in the air and are a lung irritant which triggers asthma in susceptible people. Dogs don't clean themselves so no problem. I don't think she likes dogs.

neglected abused dog doesn’t play fetch or anything-🤔

phyllis is a fuckwit
More like very elderly dog with a touch of arthritis, who just wants a quiet life in his old age. I'm sure Selmar doesn't neglect or abuse him.At least I hope he doesn't.

Last edited:

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
Wow, I genuinely thought this man would be paid! Why is she putting money aside? Materials?
This man can't be that generous (or stupid) to work and not get paid.
This man is retired and does jobs of restoration where he thinks it's needed and worth it - in the name of Art, History and Architecture. He's doing it for L'amour de l'Art, as we say in french.

When the Chatelaine contacted him, it was before the whole saga of Patreons and You Tube.

• Heart

Milre

VIP Member
I think he is more demotivated than lazy. He does get things done when the tide is with him, if you get my drift.
I think he lost his Mojo when S was not pleased how he changed the garden beds... From that point only downwards

try saying “Alexa damn it-turn on the lamps”-usually works for me

I used to say “Alexa turn on the fucking lamps” but she would say “sorry but I didn’t find a device named fucking lamps”
In German it's: Alexa zum Kuckuck....

Timeline.... registered performing artist Jan. 2020, suit purchased Feb. 2020, worked as a server May 2020, arrived at Lalande Aug. 2020, embraced by Nutti and FRK Oct. 2020. Did one of SJ's university friend have a child out of wedlock??? Why would you entrust anything to him???

Philip Janssen
Founded in January 2020
van Assenstraat 9, 6226DJ Maastricht
See all new companies in Scharn
Practicing performing arts
The Philip Janssen company is located at 9 van Assenstraat in Maastricht and is active in the performing arts sector. The company is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under Chamber of Commerce number 77249771 and is located in Scharn in the municipality of Maastricht. Philip Janssen has approximately 1 employees at this location.

View attachment 632332View attachment 632333
View attachment 632334
Wtf , why do they all have to register a business/company ? Am I missing something? Do I need to register, too? Master of none, PhD in Laziness, one woman show, latest achievement: shaved even the upper legs last week

Her tatas are the only thing she can show...exept from some weedarrangements...she is clearly going on Fan Flashes path... saving the money...not buying flowers....which she so adores...
Marie, if a dress asks for a type of bra you don't own- skip the dress, not the bra.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
SSB attacks like for like

Arrogant
Ingorant
Self obsessed
Lunacy

In no rational 🌎 would you equate SSB for royalty!!!!

Her mother and father were ahead of the curve in relation to the homes they ran - which offered a side line they both enjoyed old homes and renovation - seems they sold and did well .. kudos

But that had NOTHING to do with their child 🧒 according to her she was farmed out Christmass and all !!!

Telling her she’s a princess does not manifest her into one ☝

Those super fans need to be careful

Leaste SSB brand does not get known for doxing and trolling and vicious behaviour

Unfortunately it’s now documented on a daily basis …. Best they seriously beef up security.
They will want their allegiance - paid back 🤫
Some of these "superfans" are the real trolls. They are like very vicious attack dogs. They used to turn on me like that whenever I posted anything on the comments. Hope they never turn up to Lalande. Oh, unless they already live there, maybe Lalanders in disguise. 😲

• Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
All those anti-animal comments turned La Lande into an animal sanctuary. Oh... Poor Sif, I shall give her shelter with her one and only peachick that managed to survive the preditors à la Finding Nemo. Oh... Poor Spud his tail was eaten by a dog, and now he poos on the loo floor. "Oh well, somebody had to christen the loo... " 🤪
Anybody remember how cross she was at Diesel for walking in the China pantry - sure it left marks, but it could be smoothed over. :rolleyes:
Bleeding heart animal lover she is not.

The same as what’s in it for all of them: to beat boredom. Those people are clueless when it comes to being able to entertain themselves and they need parties on repeat, even though nobody really likes those fucked up gatherings. Or each other, for that matter.
Laughing because partying with people in your 40's you don't like. The bar of self-respect is non-existent!

• Heart
  • Haha

Patriciarella

VIP Member
If it’s any indication (and I think it is) our threads seem to slow down substantially, easily explained by how boring SJ’s vlogs have become. She just can’t be bothered anymore, can she? Even her charity channel (remember how ‘passionate’ she was about giving back...) now starts with a question to her loyal audience to come up with a favourite charity, so she doesn’t have to. It’s getting more and more absurd to watch her cheat away her responsibilities...
Upsetting, Snorty has time to call castle owners to get a free vacation but they have no time call a charity. This shows how unimportant giving is to them. You can’t just write a check now a days you have to vet a cause or you may end up in a scandle. There are so many worthy places who need help. SJ is setting herself up for fraud. She pays an accountant, Natti and Snorty for this, why are you asking random people where to send your money? These people send you socks, they have no clue.

• Heart