Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KiKiGee

VIP Member
This really made me laugh a while ago. I checked to see if it had been corrected. No, not yet.
On her profile page, she is referred to as Stephanie, 3rd paragraph and beyond as Stefanie, and 7th paragraph as Sophia.
Spark Media, who submitted and signed off on this profile???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Milre

VIP Member
Hi friends,
I finally managed to get a wiki set up! Feel free to post any essentials concerning Steph and /or chateau diaries. And of course our glossary and list of boyfriends, etc. 👋

• Heart

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
Meanwhile Billy and Ryan went "antiquing" (again) in a nearby brocante and proved how well educated and smart they are.

Opening a vintage book and reading the title (with difficulties when pronouncing the name as it was certainly the first time both of them saw it) : Voyage de Pythagore (Travels of Pythagoras), Billy asked "Who is Pythagoras" ?"

Of course, his smart friend Ryan was not able to answer this tricky question.

Even their fans in the comments were "surprised" and anxiously asked : "Surely Billy, you were joking ?" Eh... no, he was not.

😅😅

• Haha
  • Wow

TheTaxInspector

VIP Member
The vocabulary of debits and credits transcends any language barriers. And 99.9% of transactions in the EU are via bank accounts. In the local language. They will be understood, but as has been said, materiality may be a factor. The taxman knows appearances are usually deceiving, but numbers don't lie...
As of this year, PayPal accounts have to be declared to the French tax authorities if the revenue exceeds 10,000 euros. But, there is definitely something fishy going on ... SJ touched her nose, looked away, and then mumbled something about tax to Teabag when they were questioned about paying tax in one of the live chats. They both looked very uncomfortable and quickly moved on to another question ... . Makes one wonder what's going on.

• Wow
  • Sick

Pno

VIP Member
Christ on a bike did anyone see the flood at Anna and Edd’s? I know he is not Mr. Popular here but he really is a very good father and clearly loves Anna. They have a massive cleanup and bills to follow.
Of course not one comment from the freeloading peanut gallery that is Lalandia.
And kudos for both of them keeping their sense of humor and the only (onscreen) tears being from the baby and extra points for not airing footage of a shook up and upset son. Wish them well.

• Wow

MojoDublin

VIP Member
New patrons video
Off cut b roll

Smelling 🌹
Mini apron n Percy ripening bananas 🍌
… I’ll leave that there 😈
Neutering a cat
Dan n the trees n kat - it was noticed kat was surveying Dan’s ass 😭

SSB tell me what you want to see
I’m busy and late now … for dinner

One of the patrons reply’s

Many many questions 😈

Hi! I’ve enjoyed seeing all the chateaux and the visiting. Now, a quick update on current projects at Lalande will be great!
Update on the China room
Shutter dogs
Chapel
Entrance hall
Red stairs, tower stairs! We see glimpses. Never seen “officially”
Same with entrance hall…never seen “officially” as was suppose to be on show a year ago!
Downstairs loo,
Nick & Michael’s apartments
Cleaning/organizing of attic
Nati’s apartment
Terrace stairs
Your boudoir plans
Your cousin and paneling in Grand Salon

😈😈😈

rescuing all the books out in the stable - I fear they will have bugs. 9) lots of footage of the still-packed attic as you unpack it. :)
😈😈😈

Any updates on the chapel or the lake?

3h
Stephanie Jarvis
Yes, Davy is contacting companies to do the lake survey, and sadly the chapel restorer fell off his scaffolding at his last site! He’s doing well, but is still in a neck brace, so we have hit another delay.

• Wow
  • Heart

cosette

It's also extremely annoying that on every visit, SJ has to take with her, BJJ and on very many occasions, a whole entourage. The other guests present are couples who own a chateau together or individual single owners. It's so rude of SJ to take so many, then very often stay extra nights so that she can go shopping, and also to arrive in the middle of the night; have others pay for her and her companion's/s' meals out; take virtually nothing for the hosts; ignore their children; absent herself from some of the shared activities; drink a lot of their alcohol, and completely take over and dominate their house tours! Whatever Mummy and Daddy gave her, it didn't include good manners or grace!
She really is revolting. People who are chronically late to events, appointments, etc., that attitude usually comes from a sense of superiority. SJ truly thinks she’s better than everyone else and that they are lucky she is even there.

At the risk of creating a crap storm...
What's with the underwear police? If someone wants to run around naked, I say let them.
Especially when it comes to wearing a bra. I can't imagine they are all that comfortable to beging with.
Or why not force women into a corset while we're at it?
Just my thoughts but what do I know, I'm a man.
You’re right of course. But she’s showing these saggy boobs to the internet. When my bra is off, only my old man has to see ‘em.
Marie is sloppy and dim. Her bra less boobs are just one more irritation.

• Heart
  • Haha

Incognito Chatelaine

My friends adopted a Pyrenees that didn't work out on a farm (wanted to play with the lambs and eat the chickens). She has eaten a couch and thinks she is a lap dog. They love her to bits anyway.

Imagine how lalande would react if a neglected dog acted out.
A Great Pyrenees would be an unmitigated disaster at La Lande, and it would probably eat Phyllis.

On second thought, should we start a Go Fund Me for a Pyrenees?

Not so much speculation, but if the way IJ treated her own mother is any indication of how she took care of those eldery Alzheimer patients they were completely f**ked. IJ’s mother was rather vocal about her disdain for her own daughter, for everybody to hear. The feeling was quite mutual, as I understood.
Jesus Christ, it sounds like generations of narcissistic abuse... and I thought my family were bonkers.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
I have to apologize but I dont get why this is here. Whats the point? What does this have to do with anything. I was born and raised in the US. This sounds like you googled it.
I thought I had somehow stumbled on a different forum aimed at gourmands, restaurant critics or TV cooks. Why are we suddenly seeing these fantasy menus popping up throughout the Chateau Diaries threads of late? I get the initial response to FRK's offerings to the B &B guests as we have long commented on her lack of culinary talent but why the need for an African/American inspired menu for a French Chateau, prepared by a Norwegian cook with no catering credentials?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
She has done photography, and more, in her past.
I've done some cooking in the past. That makes me a chef.

I usually re-arrange flowers in vases for my fiancee. That makes me a florist.

I stitched up a friend's gash from a hiking trip accident. That makes me a surgeon.

• Haha
  • Heart

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
The old saying Loose lips sink ships will be SJ's downfall eventually. She's stupid enough to film her greed for everyone to see. It will bite her in the arse one of these days.

• Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Can you remind me/us whos exactly is Tess Hoffman ? Obvs she doesn't lack of money.
Tess used to be Potty’s girlfriend and when they broke up, she sort of stayed away from the shitshow. She got involved with Adam Guettel, an American musical composer with a lot of money. The Bentley is his. Check her instagram feed for other pictures.

• Haha

purejuice

VIP Member
a very good question given dyes were quite different during the time the fabrics were made
I am no clean freak, though I do possess somewhere a decades-old certificate from the Washington, DC department of health designating me the onsite trained restaurant kitchen hygiene expert. (They sent me because I could speak and write English.) I have to say Shrek's scone goo on the bare kitchen table made even me erp a little.
I must salute SJ and her housekeeping/renovation standards for forcing me to buy, and read, the National Trust Manual of Housekeeping. Srsly, what's going on at Lalande is cultural genocide. If her patreons were to read even a paragraph of "special cleaning of neglected polished woods" or "structural instability" or "the housemaids' cupboard" they would send her to jail immediately, do not pass go. I'm not a lover of rococo, but even I feel bad about storing the €30K panelling upright, to warp, in some guano-filled and un-air-conditioned outbuilding. Whether the toile is new or old, it is doomed.

• Heart

Pansygirl

Chatty Member
I laughed out loud when SJ said “this is the most Dutch thing I’ve done” while on the tandem. Really?

• Haha
  • Sick

black sheep

just watched the tour of that lovely castle. the full of shitalane comparing it to lalonde is an insult. omg another house tour next week? I simply cannot handle another horrible "all about me" tour by SJ again

• Heart
Reactions: 22