Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MojoDublin

VIP Member
I know you emptied Nicks old room to do Michael Pethericks room but have I missed the new decorations ?
😭😭😭😭

I think it would be nice to slowly film the garden bed by bed and the new plantings Dan has placed around, maybe even a drone shot so we can see the progress. I would also like to suggest that sometimes when you walk into a room you actually show the room before getting to the action. Sometimes I feel we get more close-ups that leave out rooms that have changed since the last tours you did.
😈

I’m left reading the suggestion s
🤔 thinking

Is there life on Mars ….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Interesting to hear there’s a “campaign” to take us down. Good luck with that, you fools. We are just a tiny, niche little corner of a huge group of tattlers. If they feel threatened by us, SJ better stops vlogging. What if the real world catches on?

• Heart

Arfarf

VIP Member
I wonder, if when Phyllis and SJ are in bed together at night, the mice hear him say,
"Ooh, I've never done THAT before!"

I mean, gosh, he's never held a chicken, never rowed a boat, never cooked.....I bet he can't swim.

He never rode a tandem bike. The list can go on forever.

Lets come up with ten more things that Phyllis cannot do

And he needs to quit wearing leotards

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
@FrenchGirl123 interesting comments re water police. The way she told the lake story, she was living in the chateau by herself, 2 men visited intimidating her re water, no paperwork ever provided, so she emptied the lake.
That's when I started to wonder about her when I heard this tale.
So I asked some questions and got my answers.
The French administration never ever does things that way. Always in writing. And no visits ar home ! Or maybe technicians who have no authority whatsoever.
It was enough for me to understand that something was wrong in these Lalande's vlogs.

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
OMG
I just watched Dan's latest daily vlog...

You are right about the pot of green strings in the glass house filmed at lenght : It's a sign ! 😅;)

PS : The chateau looks so quiet and deserted in Dan's vlogs. They must still be in bed while the "staff" is at work.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pekey

VIP Member
Whatever anyone says about The Pethericks, Pa Petherick never stops. As Sean was leaving there he was cutting hedges. The man is a powerhouse.
He will die with a shovel in his hands! .... those big boys of his should be ashamed especially the "Spivvy Ham of Madrid" !!!

• Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
And why didn't she edit out the Bentley in her latest vlog ? We know she controls her narrative (or does she ?) : does it mean that she left the Bentley for everybody to see it and to speculate about a "knight in his shiny armour" 😂 ?

Anyway, she must be boiling when this Tess the Spoilt Kid comes to visit Lalande (in the name of their friendship or by pure provocation ?) with her rich boyfriend, her (really) rich family and her Bentley !

I would love to see her face when she's "resting" in her bouuudwaaaar after a day spent with her dear old "friend" 😅
I thought exactly the same thing. Tess had obviously requested not to be shown in the vlog, yet SJ leaves her name and the Bentley in, so basically ignoring Tess’ right to some privacy. This is rather telling for the “friend” SJ is, always thinking about what’s in it for her.

• Heart

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member
Jesus, Mary & Joseph neither Billy or Ryan knows who Faust was…nor how to pronounce his name

guessing we won’t see either of these guys on Make me a Millionaire

• Haha
  • Heart

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
Why would he ever come? She isn't paying him, he's about to retire... there is literally no incentive for him.. She is just stringing this along to continue to get paid... Watch - in 3 months she will be begging, "so the chapel restorer cannot come any more, and it will cost $200,000 to restore so I need your help to save this valuable historic treasure!"
I had said that this nice chapel man would not return to Lalande after the video where she filmed him in the chapel. I said here that he was just being polite and civil with her when he spoke of her "concert" in the village. I know my country fellows and it was obvious that in his mind, the decision was already taken 😅
But who knows ? Maybe she will hassle him until he comes - with his neck brace and his crutches 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 23

MrsPoker

Vlog : FROM THE GRAND RECEPTION ROOMS TO THE SERVANTS' CELLAR AT CASTLE TEN BERGHE!
Ouch :oops:
LL vlog comment 20 06.png

• Haha
  • Wow

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
And the comments !

These people are hopeless.

Luminya M
Luminya M
4 hours ago
Stephanie, I can see just how hectic your schedule is. Please slow down, take some time for yourself. Do not run yourself into the ground, if you won't do it for yourself, think of all the others who love you and worry about you. Health is a precious gift, guard it carefully.

Just... WOW !

Missy Middleton
10 hours ago (edited)
Sad to see Fanny, Sarah and Steve leave, but know they will be back again. You make everyone feel so welcome and part of your LaLande family. Just lucky it is the 21st century as ‘staff’ would not be invited as guests to other chateaus to socialize and be given such beautiful rooms. I don't know if they appreciate how lucky they are, I would be a little more humble. Philip refers to LaLande as his own. ‘We have that at LaLande’. I am taken a little aback!
Show less

Hide reply

Swasti Aum
Swasti Aum
8 hours ago
Home is where the heart is... Philip has earned his place as family. He has Stephanie's back. Thats worth its weight in gold!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Linus

VIP Member
Marie...
Psss...
if you know your flowers you’d realize those foxgloves could become very handy... :cool:

1.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I wonder if she (or her mother at least) realises this or if she thinks that she's so wonderful that the entire world revolves around her... ?
I’m sure it’s easiest for her to think the latter and claim that tattle is just a bunch of jealous strangers having nothing better to do than critiquing the poor princess. This, I suspect, is also the reason she still believes I am one of my friends, or both of them. She already knows they don’t like her that much, so this way she doesn’t have to think about who else in her inner circle has this kind of knowledge. I bet when she starts thinking about who else, it’ll drive her completely insane and she would become paranoid. So yes, in her twisted mind it’s best to believe the entire world revolves around her and everybody loves her.

• Heart

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member
I thought she said she was allergic to dogs and cats? That's why you never see her pet Diesel or Ruby. We know Sir Snotsalot is allergic to everything (especially hard work)!

And now here come the 'geniuses' out to help their princess. FFS!!

Dragon_Slayer6753
7 minutes ago
You should get a Great Pyrenees dog!! It is a French breed, and it will hang out with your sheep and chickens all day. Not high maintenance and will protect them from predators. It’s not a breed you have to worry about leaving for periods because its main focus is the livestock.

fortrastos
1 hour ago
The dog would not have to be a "Stephanie" dog, he could just be a "Chateau" dog. There is always someone there from what I have seen and if he were a smart dog, after time he could learn to prepare his own meals and let himself in and out. Done!

Listen moron Fortrastos, you're thinking of Lassie!
clearly these “fans” have watched too many cartoons featuring animals doing human things (laughs like Muttley)

hey fans of Lalande and Stephanie Jarvis (aka MORONS) DOGS AND CATS AND SHEEP AND CHICKENS AND ROOSTERS AND PEACOCKS DO NOT MAKE THEIR OWN MEALS-THEY CANNOT SHOP AT THE GROCERY AND THEY DO NOT HAVE AN AMAZON ACCOUNT OR A CHEWY ACCOUNT TO HAVE THEIR FOOD DELIVERED MUCH LESS THE MANUAL DEXTERITY TO PUT THEIR FOOD AND WATER INTO BOWLS OR OTHER FEEDING VESSELS

NOT ONE OF THE HUMANS RESIDING IN THAT SHITOO IS WORTHY OF A DOG, A CAT, A GOLDFISH, ANY FARM ANIMAL, OR PET OF ANY KIND-LET’S BE HONEST THEY ARE BARELY ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES

my brain has now exploded so I am going to go bang my empty skull against a wall and mutter continuously “stupid people everwhere”

• Heart

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
I get the feeling that Cat came back to Lalande in a paid position to stay at the chateau while the rest of the gang (Chatelaine, Philip, Marie W and Natti) are gone to their Tour of chateaux around France. She's at Lalande to run the BnB and welcome the guests.

It was also interesting to see that Annelise wasn't with her husband at the party. And to see Kirsty the Gardener to find an excuse not to come.

And that's only what we are allowed to see in her vlogs. Who knows what really happens behind the scene ?

KiKiGee

VIP Member
BJJ is running the show??? What could go wrong??? Gems from the live chat...

Philip Janssen Steph is driving, we’re travelling to another mystery chateau! (Château de la Ruche)

Laura Claudia @Philip Janssen Hello Philip and Stephanie! I have to say you are sooo good at keeping secrets

Philip Janssen @Sarah Yates I know, just a little secret between all of us here in Cadeaux

Sarah Yates @Philip Janssen ok me and the other 1.4K watching won’t tell anyone

DeAnn P @Philip Janssen You are so fortunate to get to go to all the different Chateau's with Stephaine

No love for Gerry???

Tracy Reed ANYONE AGREE TO DONATE TO GERALD SO HE CAN VISIT LA LANDE THIS SUMMER??

Philip Janssen @Tracy Reed That’s really sweet, but there really is no need! He cannot travel at the moment because he broke his knee cap, but will be coming as soon as he can! The problem isn’t monetary

No Manor and Maker but bee french was cued by BJJ.

Philip Janssen @bee french Yes! I’m usually the one in contact with the château owners :)

bee french @philip janssen. Thank you because Sundays at the chateau has become a total joy. It’s so exciting seeing the individual beauty and history of each chateau and meeting the delightful owners

Philip Janssen @bee french 🥰

bee french @the Chateau Diaries. Please include more footage on Sarah and fanny. Little curious about the new members of the team

Philip Janssen I feel a bit carsick being in the premiere, so I’m sorry if I’m missing any messages!

But wait, he needs feedback before throwing up.

Philip Janssen This is the second Cadeaux I’ve edited without Stephanie checking it, has anyone got any feedback? :)

Philip Janssen Thanks everyone

Philip Janssen I’m so sorry guys, I feel really carsick, so I’m heading out x

After suffering through another gift grab I felt like hurling too.🤮

• Haha

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
Since Christmas, I have unsubscribed from J & M‘s channels. They just didn’t satisfy me because of the nearly non visible progress within months , and the always repeating gifts unpacking and interviews and whatsoever. What first was interesting for me, because it was the first lockdown in 2020, the focus moved more and away from the actual renovations to chit chat and sightseeing tours away from the chateau and endless theme parties.

i didn’t even care about subscribing to all the other additional channels (brothers, sister, friend, volunteers,..), that spawned from the big ones.

the only channel I think is worth subscribing is Dan‘s. I don’t know anything about his background, it seems he has a wide variety of skills and knowledge in different sectors. And I understand that he can only work with that much, that he gets provided with by Lala.
what I always liked about him too was his humor and that he is really trying to avoid spending to much personal time with the others there. He might not be perfect but I like his attitude and personality very much. And his wife is just a open hearted nice women.

that’s just my personal opinions.

Tellingthetruth123

Chatty Member
I had to have an emergency hysterectomy due to “extensive endometriosis, large cysts and everything fusing together” I had lots of hospital visits before that, I’ve wondered a few times if that’s what Stephanie has as I also had a hot water bottle with me at all times (mine was tucked in my knickers tho) I ended up with terrible burns, straight in to the menopause, fat belly and the worst anxiety I’ve ever felt in my life. Really don’t know how she’d cope with all that and being on camera
For anyone of a delicate nature, keep scrolling. For everyone else, SJ is entering perimenopause: weight around the stomach, infrequent visits by 'Aunty Flow' (that's for the delicate ones @Marquis de Potpourri ). There's anxiety to look forward to, heart palpitations (THIS could explain the emergency hospital visit). Plus, good luck Sir Snortalots, night sweats by your bedmate, and hot flushes .... get a fan ready to wave at her at all times. This summer is going to be a doozy SJ!

Plus, there is a reaction to wine. So stock up your spirits cabinet SJ.
to

• Heart
  • Wow