Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs O

Erin fits in pretty well with the rest of the chateau grifters, here's the link to her fundraising page which is set at more modest target of €20,000 than their initial target of €100,000

Erin is a qualified doctor and could earn her €20k in a matter of months if she went back to work. Same for her engineer husband. They would rather prance about their chateau all day and let the workers and pensioners pay for their chosen lifestyle!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
Loved the video about Glin Castle. That is how to conduct a tour. So fascinating. Stephanie could learn a lot from Catherine's guiding technique, very natural and concentrating on the interesting parts of the house's history. I'm a tour guide, volunteering for a National Trust property. It's important to keep your guests interested with the occasional anecdote. You can see people's eyes glazing over, if you just talk about the antiques. It's good to have a ghost story, an eccentric previous owner, scandal etc to keep your guests entertained . Stephanie, as someone pointed out, just regurgitates what she's found in Google. She ought to let the owners lead more, they know the place better than her, and have all the fun stories too, if she'd let them get a word in edgeways. Be a good guest Stephanie, and let those who know lead the tour! I know that not all owners are confident with their presentation skills, but Stephanie needs to improve hers with more anecdotes.
I have stopped watching SJ's chateaulogs as they - well, she - irritate me so much that any vague sense of enjoyment or interest Is swiftly drowned in Stephanie's torrent of inconsequential inanities, no depth of knowledge, babbling and gabbling over her interviewee and constant references to her experiences at her mediocre mansion.

It's like a burst water main gushing forth uncapped. A tsunami of self-important, self-centred codswallop. And it makes her look incredibly dim.

• Heart

purejuice

VIP Member
Either that or Marie hadent got time to set up the go fund me knickers account

It will manifest itself 😈
I am reminded of sharing a dressing room at the gym with a gorgeous French woman of a certain age. She had on the most beautiful bra I've ever seen. I said, excuse me, I'm honestly not staring, but that's the prettiest bra I've ever seen. She said, Ah well, ze breasts are not what zey used to be, so now ze brassiere ups ze game.
Marie, word to the wise.

• Heart
  • Haha

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
OMG

I really should stop watching the genius' vlogs... (I mean Ryan). But I can't help checking if he can go any lower. And I'm never disappointed with him !

On the road with uncle Lee, trying (wait for it) to explain WWII in Mayenne cos they have watched so many WWII documentaries and they love them !
According to Prof. Ryan : Germany... no the Nazis... well you know, Germany, well ,they "walked down" the streets of this lovely village. Yes, they "walked down" the street with tanks and all that. We saw the photos and that was amaaaazing. And you know, at that time, how to explain... there was the Axis on one side and there was the Allies on the other side. And well... you know.

Oh another pretty village, uncle Lee. Let's go and have a look.

History class over.

The rest of the video explains how to buy a property in France... Ryan explaining to his viewers the French property market and the legal system in France... Ah yes, I was about to forget : he told us a story of how he saved his parents (I think) before they sign a purchase act because he was able to read in french.

And still, some followers ecstatic saying O thank you dear Ryan. Dumbs.

Promise : I won't watch his vlogs anymore ! 😅

• Haha
  • Sad

MarquisOfNadaillac

The true history of the bed crown seems to be that someone took some old fabric that previously served as drapes (or a valance as she mentioned) and haphazardly put it together stuffing remnants beneath. And how in the world does a lining get that stained??? I don’t believe that steaming is enough. I think antiques are amazing depending on what they are …. but to me this is just old fabric that is unredeemable and “uncleanable”. €1300 down the loo.
My issue is she pretends it's original 18th century fabric... GIRL PLEASE, yes the toile print was designed centuries ago, but that cotton was printed in the 20th century..... no way it's older, no way fabric 250 years old is in that condition... otherwise it genuinely would've been sold way before your 50% off deal!

Don't forget since then it has served as a litter box in a barn, not to mentioned the plaster ( NOT WOOD) bed crown.
Stop wasting your money and just redo the entire crumbling facade please.

***Also toile is NOT cute (FUGLY), sorry not sorry!

Last edited:
  • Heart

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
And about the bed crown-to me it looks like some gilded `plaster - thing´ with dirty ,old ,ugly fabric on it. (The Emperor`s New Clothes )
I love how she kept talking about part of it being very clean and then of course what she paid for it. It is so funny how compelled she is to refute anything and everything said on here. I think we’re driving her crazy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Anna Morrison
11 hours ago
Michael P. was right in saying no more gifts. Even though it is noble to offer the funds to charity, the conspicuous consumption is so off-putting. Endless surprised joy at the same kind of items over and over wears thin. Stephanie's attempts to de-clutter the Chateau and expressions of frustration about the need to throw out old unwanted things don't sit well with opening gifts of yet more chocolate, tea, scarves and blue china. Whilst it started as a nice idea, people should be encouraged to give to people who really need it closer to their own homes, rather than perpetuate this. One can assume Stephanie has enough money through the Patreon supporters to purchase whatever she might need.
Anna Morrison sounds like a Tattler. ;) :m

• Haha
  • Heart

Gibson

VIP Member
See I truly believe that during lockdown - LOTLL got a glimps at the future and doesn’t like what she sees - reflecting back from her mirror - lens - surrounding

Even potty’s misses is wearing well but if you hang out with 20-30 year olds your going to age yourself instantly.

No sympathy or empathy or apathy will address the situation for herself hence the short skirt - boobs out knockerless …

IF it works and she’s NOT carrying it off SSB comes across as medicated .. manic and just not the kooky woman she was less than 15 months ago when this was an experiment - that drove her friends - to participate to appease her

Now it’s a requirement

Dosent help that kat is in the rudeness of her youth - stand beside her aka Nutti SSB Sarah and they look like her mother .

FRK is so unhealthy and falling apart with her norosise
- makeup couldn’t fix it

Annalise looks blooming beside them all .

SSB is in France 🇫🇷 The home of fashion
She needs a stylist to remodel her entire attitude to dress sence

Appropriate dress sence - for a woman who’s in great nick and could be spectacular.

Had she a mokim of sence 😎
I can't say that i enjoyed the vlog at all. I will watch their own channel so i can see more of the castle without Beavis and Butthead noises in the background. The pair of them just grate on me when i watch.
She did better ones with Oliver and also Michael.
The job of the camera man is to be unobtrusive not an annoying twonk.

• Haha
  • Heart

black sheep

just caught Dan's vlog. His whole vibes for his short films is fantastic! His music is fun as well. Enjoyable. He actually does stuff and its entertainment. 👍👍 He really is the surprize diamond in all the chateau "supporting cast" vlogs out there. Good work Dan!

• Heart

Green Fairy

VIP Member
I think she's taking the p***. Laughing at the vanity of the other women doing erotic poses. You can see the suppressed laugh. Cat is young and probably getting paid to work there for the summer, hoping to kick start her future career? through Youtube. She's got a sarcastic sense of humour, nothing "nice girl" about her. Shes mocking the other two
I entirely agree. Cat's bath selfie is taking the piss out of Stefanny's bath pic. I wish she'd taken the joke a bit further. Maybe reading something cerebral while swigging a beer? I thought it was funny.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Milre

VIP Member
Another day, another château. Another party

Not gonna lie, I am kind of jealous now seeing her earn so much by just partying, no career, no sign of any hard work.. while I have to bust my a** off!!
Don't be jealous, imagine how hard the greeting is everytime they meet:
oh Steph, you look beautiful today!
Ah thanks, Marie, and you look amazing. And, Nati, you too. I love your hair.
Oh, Honey, I love your hair, Steph.
Your shoes are great. No, your heels are fabulous. How great is this tiara on you? It fits perfectly.
But your necklace is wonderful, matches your lovely earrings.
But wow, your earrings are great, too.
Look at your dress, Kat. You look sexy.
And you look superb.
And you look so adult. And you look old.
And you look dead. And you are dead😈
.... Sorry, this escalated ....

• Haha
  • Wow

TheTaxInspector

VIP Member
That's what I thought.

So basically, she can do whatever she wants with the 30.000 + euros her Patreon page gets every month.

Nobody can check anything. Patreon doesn't care how the money collected on their platform is spent and her Association (non-profit) gets only what she gives to it as funding.

If the local tax office checks her Association funding, they will only see the amount of money poured every month in the till.

The question is : Can the local tax office check her Patreon account ? Where is it based ? How do these platforms are declared etc ?
I don't think Stephanie would ever dream of doing anything dodgy on the financial front ... she doesn't seem like that sort of person to me. Not the greedy type ...

• Haha
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
A f*ck you to us??? She forgets, we always get the last laugh.:devilish:

Is she feeling left out??? FRK or BJJ must have been too busy to be her photographer.
208867426_1152786998552572_590749422678352278_n(1).jpg

caitlin_brooks1

c’est le weekend, babyyyy

• Haha
  • Wow

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member
I heard something else ... Marie's grandmother said that Marie's mother said that Marie took the photo ...
I heard Ruby the Cat was talking about it at the neighbor‘s house (giving the fast French dogs a bit of gossip) and the farmer’s wife was then heard telling everyone at the boulangerie

• Haha
No, Patrons can't say anything. The goals are symbolic only. You can comment and like other comments on patreon though... whatever influence this might be. But she does react on certain topics and tries to give feedback. The patreon videos are better imo.
Charity status is only about tax for the patreon money and the tax authorities will check if she sticks to the rules.
Youtube add revenue is another thing.
Lalande is not a democracy, it's a dictatorship.
SJ, however her patrons like to pretend, never shares control or power, not even with her "co-owners." She has the controlling shares now especially with the massive revenue she's pulling in from the vlogs and Patreon, the "co-owners" are just dummies. Everyone at Lalande is under her spell and control. If she's like that to everyone, patrons can't expect to have a voice. I tip my hat off to Dan the Gardener who, in his little ways, stick up to SJ like planting tomatoes here and there, among other ways. She's the absolute monarch, the empress, the princess, and the damsel in distress (who needs rescuing by patrons) rolled into one. Patrons are not investors who have a say in the running of things or where their monies go, they are peasants who merely pay tribute to her magnetique majesty.

huh.png

*BTW, has she even told her patrons the reason why she was hospitalized a few months ago?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Arfarf

VIP Member
You know what? Until work progresses and is shown completed, I am done watching CD.
Snorts is SUCH a turn off it makes me want to throw up. And his influence (that SJ desires and needs) is not enhancing her psyche or the chateau.
It feels as if the whole place is crumbling apart.

There is no competent person at the helm holding this shit show together.

All SJ and her doormat want to do is mooch off other chateau owners, drink and party. Yawn.

I hope all of you at Lalande read this and WAKE up. The party is over. For your viewers.
Within the year your Patreons will drop like flies.
At least all of us who have a REAL life. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart