Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member
That was me. My post actually said: "No, I cannot begin to fathom it, If any LaLander residents are reading here, and feel that Stephanie needs medical help for her hoarding issues, could you please place a tin in the greenhouse or the workroom clearly labelled "Pieces of string - too short to be of any use." and we will stage an intervention." I must go and watch Dan's vlog...it would be hilarious if it were, indeed a reference. Why else would you do that? Is it referencing this? What do you all think? And if it is, how do we stage an intervention? I need all of you for this! Not just the The Famous Fifteen. @Dippy Hippy We may need you to convert that ambulance back to what it was.. @Alice Strictknickers - we need you too!
here’s a screen grab of of it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
I haven't watched Castle Ten Berghe until SJ presented them. Seem to be nice people, rather introverted and calm who are working in their castle. And they have outbuildings, speak dutch, would need help, their place is 5min from Bruges...............would be the perfect place for a dancing handyman imo.
With respect I personally would not employ someone as lazy as Selmar. He doesn't get up till midday, clears off every weekend, works ridiculously slowly, doesn't do half the jobs he promised - Chicken Palace, Chapel pews?
He expects to be fed and provided with his alcohol, lives rent free and gets paid too. I expect any day now his "girlfriend" will join him to sponge off Lalande as well. He has found a cushy place, to do as he pleases, for very little work. Attempts to hint that he should move on, SJ putting him in the woods, excluding him from vlogs, Matt suggesting he park in the slope down to the river (not very subtle) are ignored. I don't how SJ will get rid of him. The chateau idea is pure fantasy I'm sure and he's just stringing her along by pretending he's seriously looking so he can stay. I've got an old house and I've employed many handymen. I wouldn't give Selmar a job, no matter how good he was at dancing.

Just to improve my english vocabulary :

Is this a typical expression in english that I should use every time I visit someone ? 😜
Its a quote from the writer JN Barrie about death. "To die would be an awfully big adventure". Its used to describe an unusual exciting trip somewhere, but its not something you would use for a visit to a friend. It's a bit over the top, but SJ is rather manic. My family would think I had lost my mind if I used an expression like this, as it is rather dramatic and theatrical.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Incognito Chatelaine

She can't use Photoshop. I remember how she once explained her process for the thumbnails: she edits them on her phone (i.e. oversaturates them) and then sends them to her laptop. Like WTF! She has a powerful laptop with a big screen and she chooses to edit on a phone. She has a brain of a hedgehog.
Which is why BJJ "loves" her so much...

• Haha

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
My issue is she pretends it's 18th century fabric... GIRL PLEASE, yes the toile print was designed centuries ago, but that cotton was printed in the 20th century..... no way it's older, no way fabric 250 years old is in that condition... otherwise it genuinely would've been sold way before your 50% off deal!

Don't forget since then it has served as a litter box in a barn, not to mentioned the plaster ( NOT WOOD) bed crown. Stop wasting your money and just redo the entire crumbling facade please.

***Also toile is NOT cute (FUGLY), sorry not sorry!
I've never believed it was a 200 years old fabric. It was obvious in the first video she showed it to the viewers.

Either she's a dreamer (and she has been robbed by the seller) or she thinks she can fool her stupid viewers and get away with whatever she wants.

• Heart
The most stupid elemental party!
FRK = woodland fairy (did she miss the memo?!)
SJ = feathered earth (Vegas showgirl)
Fanny = water
Cat = air / stars
Nati = fire (which looks more like blood)
Steve = victim of the elements (too lazy to exert any effort)
Gigi = Pride Flag
Dan = finally, someone normal
BJJ = penis on forehead

pp.png

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Dan is good. We leave Dan alone as long as he won’t become a chateau owner..
Dan needs an officespace....and when i look at his videos...i think...sell that place and buy something better..his family deserves something better...not a chateau..but there is more in between they have now and a chateau...he works hard, she works hard..they deserve something better..they deserve the patreonhelp more then that silly woman...SJ...who is already well off...you better can help a young family further in life then a hysterical shittalaine who allready has so much..and still wants more...and will never be satisfied...nor truly gratefull..

• Heart
Reactions: 26

sissel sid

I wasn't too irritated by tonight's vlog until the cult member Julia turned up in the end. Her sucking up to Stefanny was the most cringe thing I have ever seen. Where do they dig up these people with hedgehog brains? Sorry, I'm being disrespectful to hedgehogs again.
Agree. I lost faith in mankind when Julia started her speech

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Heart

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
Why don't some of SJ's rich "friends" help her "renovate" the shato? All this scrounging ... it's enough to drive you round the Bentley!
And why didn't she edit out the Bentley in her latest vlog ? We know she controls her narrative (or does she ?) : does it mean that she left the Bentley for everybody to see it and to speculate about a "knight in his shiny armour" 😂 ?

Anyway, she must be boiling when this Tess the Spoilt Kid comes to visit Lalande (in the name of their friendship or by pure provocation ?) with her rich boyfriend, her (really) rich family and her Bentley !

I would love to see her face when she's "resting" in her bouuudwaaaar after a day spent with her dear old "friend" 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Just saw this and am counting down before it's taken down! Seriously though, where does all the shit go from the gift grab? Some posted early that SJ is still deciding on April's charity! April!

I hope that with Kat there, she's ditching shit whenever SJ and Sir Snotsalot go to annoy other chateau owners! I can image it, Kat and Natti loading Marie's van with shit, taking it to the tip, not even emmaus, and getting rid of it.

Liz Dobson
1 minute ago (edited)
Wow! Two Chateau Unwrapped a week and it's still Xmas gifts in nearly July! Poor Stef and Natti dealing with all those items. The attic must be full of them. Anyone know if LaLande has sent old clothing etc to the local emmaus to make way for gifts? I'm thinking, with all the expense of buying/making the items, the cost of sending them there, that maybe Stef could instead say, like gardner Dan does on his youtube chanel ," instead of gifts please donate to..": That means we can pick a charity and donate straight away to that. It saves in posting and tax, plus less packaging for LaLand to deal with so better for the environment. Go @chateauUnwrapped

All SJ is proving by continuing with the gift grab despite numerous complaints, is that for her it’s not about charity, nor about the environment. It’s her childish me me me attitude of wanting everything for herself. It’s truly disgusting, but paints a pretty clear picture of her character. Superfans who don’t see this probably never will.

• Heart

Espe

VIP Member
My issue is she pretends it's original 18th century fabric... GIRL PLEASE, yes the toile print was designed centuries ago, but that cotton was printed in the 20th century..... no way it's older, no way fabric 250 years old is in that condition... otherwise it genuinely would've been sold way before your 50% off deal!
She really has shown her ignorance of fabrics, antiques, etc. Wonder how much money she has wasted in the past, believing things are far older and more valuable than they really are. Just seeing that monstrosity on screen, it seems so obvious that it's not worth a fraction of what she paid and yet all the fans believe she knows what she's doing. She's making herself look such a fool! She and BJJ are like a couple of 10 year olds. You could not trust them to spend any money wisely! You could sell her just about anything and convince her it's something valuable. The sellers must see her coming and jump up and down with delight. They probably phone each other to say that that mad blonde Englishwoman is in the vicinity so they can get some objects ready and think up a story about them!

• Heart
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Isn't there a Clara story about how her friends left their beloved dog in her charge and she in turn left Lalande with the dog alone in it for days?
Yes there is. Except my friends made sure somebody stepped in to take care of their dog, I believe it was Dana who took over after Miss Emptyhead left with the workaway candy boyfriend of that time to frollic around.

Im still 100% sure that Philip is not into women.
Well, you must then also be 100% sure SJ is not a woman?

Or at least do a drive by of the theatre companies or stages where he has preformed.
He is as much of a fraud as she is. The only real difference between the two is that he is totally dependent on her money and lifestyle. Snorty might not realise it, but he should be working on his own theatre carreer at his age, so that he can build an independent life for himself. She is literally robbing him of that chance by keeping him on that tight leash. She never cared much for a performing carreer herself (too lazy to practice singing) but I doubt he will get a second chance by the time she’s bored with him. That day will come and it will leave him empty handed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Jikki2

Chatty Member
At the risk of creating a crap storm...
What's with the underwear police? If someone wants to run around naked, I say let them.
Especially when it comes to wearing a bra. I can't imagine they are all that comfortable to beging with.
Or why not force women into a corset while we're at it?
Just my thoughts but what do I know, I'm a man.

• Haha
  • Heart
I wasn't too irritated by tonight's vlog until the cult member Julia turned up in the end. Her sucking up to Stefanny was the most cringe thing I have ever seen. Where do they dig up these people with hedgehog brains? Sorry, I'm being disrespectful to hedgehogs again.
Those American people who bought a chateau...i think the whole family was there...thats gonna be another chateau tour.....free drinks and food for Fan and court....and another chateauvlog....i like chateaux...but i am getting a bit bored of all those manic chateaux byers...who buy those places and dont have a clue how much work and money is involved...

Rory

VIP Member
@FrenchGirl123 I'm wondering now if the lake will ever come back given she voluntarily emptied it. If you asked these questions why aren't fans questioning her? I'm really mad now as it means the origns of patreon - to get window for chapel and lake survey were a lie.

Noted in vlog that paying guests are being seated outside on weather worn tables and chairs, rickety terrace, old umbrellas for cover, no working loo downstairs and PHILIP IS SITTING NEXT TO SJ!!!!!!
If I was superfan who had travelled during still cautious times to meet my idol to find her attention and physical presence was dominated by her pet dog I'd be pissed. Why aren't guests experiencing a full La La special inside, why isn't SJ mingling with her guests?

That woman at end of vlog was embaressing. Hoped she checked the roof, for mice and wind farms.

PS I know I'm obsessed with the downstairs loo but it isn't finished and there are guests sitting on terrace havingvto rush back to their rooms.

• Haha
  • Heart