The Chateau Diaries #42 Tattlers - Ingloriously Fabulous 15 Guilty As Charged - M15 Agents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone else who are hard workers are Uncle Lee and Auntie Omm. Ryan could take a few lessons

he isnt part of the gang any more.. not sure who's idea it was, but hes getting moved along
I like Auntie Omm..have some difficulties to understand what she says..but she has a good workethic...cannot understand why that lazy twit of a Ryan is living there...i would have thrown him out..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And I don't undersand why she's so obsessed with Marie Antoinette when you know how the story ended up for the Queen...

I've never understood why they bought this fountain. It is so out of place with the style of the chateau itself (the 16e century part and the 18-19e century part).
Tasteless and so Nouveau Riche.
But they like it... Says it all.

Tattlers tried to look into this grannies farm business at the very beginning.
As it was pre-internet, not a lot was found.

Only one comment in one of the first CD vlogs : a lady said she worked with IJ in a nursing home in UK and was wondering if it was the same IJ. Not only her post got no answer but it was quickly deleted.

Someone here had screenshot it. But don't know in which thread though.
Here it is:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Omg this is awfull...we dont have this type of care in The Netherlands..Nursinghomes are part of the Healtcaresystem, not private..we have pivate ones, but those are the very expensive ones..and they give for sure good care..and they all have regular check ups from the government...We all want to live to an old age...but when we actually are old and vunerable... i think its a hell...wherever you live..

What's going on? ... Another inner goddess seminar? 🤔
Omg ..... what creature out of space has landed there.... :rolleyes:

Here it is:
Thank you for your search!!! So that post was quickly deleted...makes me think there was a lot to hide back then...If that old cow run an nursinghome....omg those poor people...now at her own old age she gives me the creeps let alone when she was younger....for sure its not a very caring and loving woman..poor Percy...he just married a good acting golddigger...i hope his children keep an eye on things...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
SJ most definitely perfected her techniques while living at and observing her parents at these nursing establishments. The scam is a type of Ponzi scheme, Once original marks are brought in, it is then easy for others to follow. She offers them a lot, mainly herself, as a type of return on their investment, but in reality, and as time goes on, delivers very little of substance.

She has lately given specific monetary amounts regarding her acquisitions. Paneling: $30k, Bed topper: $1300, chaise: $3k, etc.
But that is only her word. Any receipts made available? Only one clever way she can hide $.

Patrons clearly don’t ask too many questions because that would kill their illusions about her. They want to believe in the scam, otherwise they would have to admit how gullible they are and how easily duped they have been.

This is why she can never stop the gift scam. It’s where she does her best acting. She gives them what they need during these displays. Makes them feel a part of it all, she reads their saccharine notes, wears their offerings, coos over the various rags and discards. She makes them feel that she is their friend, sister, daughter, or granddaughter, and that she is speaking to each one of them with sincerity, love and affection. Always the pretense that she is humble, ever so grateful, always upbeat, eager to please with promises of what’s to come.

It is a form of coercion that she has mastered and it is making her wealthy even beyond her dreams. Eventually, all Ponzi schemes come crashing down. Never by critics, but by their own insatiable greed and the inability to keep the scam going. The cracks are beginning to show, but since the plebs are so in love with her, could take some time before it all implodes.
So interesting and on the mark.
I am confused though so I know you all can set me straight. The Patreon money is supposed to be used for the restoration of many things we have all listed here. But can SJ just dip her hand in the "till" anytime she makes a purchase??? Like for all the hideous, shabby, crap she has bought just as decoration??? Furniture, wallpaper, chandeliers, trips....without there being ANYONE else in charge of distributing the funds appropriately?
Or is she spending erratically from her ad revenue and you tube earnings?
AND ( last question) is the DIY channel in paying her for being on their channel???? Surely she is getting paid for providing content for that television program???
I am confused by all the rules and legalities and lies that SJ and her "team" propagate.

Being on you tube has gone to these women's heads. They all believe they are sex goddesses. Nutti has large feet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So tired of this type of photo from them! They need to come up with different places other than windows, beds and bathtubs!!!

And I don't undersand why she's so obsessed with Marie Antoinette when you know how the story ended up for the Queen...

I've never understood why they bought this fountain. It is so out of place with the style of the chateau itself (the 16e century part and the 18-19e century part).
Tasteless and so Nouveau Riche.
But they like it... Says it all.

Tattlers tried to look into this grannies farm business at the very beginning.
As it was pre-internet, not a lot was found.

Only one comment in one of the first CD vlogs : a lady said she worked with IJ in a nursing home in UK and was wondering if it was the same IJ. Not only her post got no answer but it was quickly deleted.

Someone here had screenshot it. But don't know in which thread though.
Daddy bought the fountain for his princess. I think that explains it all.

Reactions: 16
This is why I found Tattle! How two nurses, one of which grew up with little means, be able to amass so much wealth seemingly overnight. And Daddy couldn’t have work round the clock and produced all that garbage art and take his little Princess auction shopping every five minutes. I think a lot of their initial antiques came from the Granny Farm and were quickly and conveniently whisked away to France. How one couple can go from owning no properties to a couple of nursing homes, a house in the UK, a house in SA, two flats in London and half a chateau is just unbelievable.

A bit dark but the movie "I care a lot" comes to mind.

Plot:
Marla Grayson is a Massachusetts con artist who makes a living by convincing the legal system to grant her guardianship over elders she pretends cannot take care of themselves. She places them in an assisted living facility, where they are sedated and lose contact with the outside world. She then sells off their homes and assets, pocketing the proceeds.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So tired of this type of photo from them! They need to come up with different places other than windows, beds and bathtubs!!!

Daddy bought the fountain for his princess. I think that explains it all.
But these are the places they are working so hard ...looking out of the window....lying in bed or in the bathtub.. i bet the next one is Marie..striking a pose on the kitchentable.. :rolleyes: let us hope with her knickers on...

A bit dark but the movie "I care a lot" comes to mind.

Plot:
Marla Grayson is a Massachusetts con artist who makes a living by convincing the legal system to grant her guardianship over elders she pretends cannot take care of themselves. She places them in an assisted living facility, where they are sedated and lose contact with the outside world. She then sells off their homes and assets, pocketing the proceeds.
I bet they had a lot of people living there..without children..a lott more easy to rob them off..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I am confused though so I know you all can set me straight. The Patreon money is supposed to be used for the restoration of many things we have all listed here. But can SJ just dip her hand in the "till" anytime she makes a purchase??? Like for all the hideous, shabby, crap she has bought just as decoration??? Furniture, wallpaper, chandeliers, trips....without there being ANYONE else in charge of distributing the funds appropriately?
Or is she spending erratically from her ad revenue and you tube earnings?
AND ( last question) is the DIY channel in paying her for being on their channel???? Surely she is getting paid for providing content for that television program???
I am confused by all the rules and legalities and lies that SJ and her "team" propagate.
Money from YouTube (which means income from the ads shown on the videos) is revenue to her production company and she can spend that as stupidly as she likes. She currently probably makes between 5k and 7k euros per month before taxes.

The TV show doesn't pay anything per se but can cover expenses incurred during filming.

Patreon is a different animal. Let's naively say that she doesn't embezzle any of the 30k+ monthly dollars and it goes to the association. All that would have to go towards renovations and the upkeep of Lalaland estate. Anything fixed like wallpaper and possibly even chandelier could be covered. And who says an association can't buy a chair or duchesse brisée but then it is the property of the association and she would have to explain how that is necessary or benefiting the general public. The association has to file an annual report and make their finances public but the first report isn't due before 2022. Anyway, she has the reign over the association because, I'm guessing, the board is made of her and her mother. Two is enough and so she can rule over that money, too.

I think she did say that the Murano eyesore was paid with her YouTube income. In reality, we don't know what money goes where unless she tells us but do you trust her?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Money from YouTube (which means income from the ads shown on the videos) is revenue to her production company and she can spend that as stupidly as she likes. She currently probably makes between 5k and 7k euros per month before taxes.

The TV show doesn't pay anything per se but can cover expenses incurred during filming.

Patreon is a different animal. Let's naively say that she doesn't embezzle any of the 30k+ monthly dollars and it goes to the association. All that would have to go towards renovations and the upkeep of Lalaland estate. Anything fixed like wallpaper and possibly even chandelier could be covered. And who says an association can't buy a chair or duchesse brisée but then it is the property of the association and she would have to explain how that is necessary or benefiting the general public. The association has to file an annual report and make their finances public but the first report isn't due before 2022. Anyway, she has the reign over the association because, I'm guessing, the board is made of her and her mother. Two is enough and so she can rule over that money, too.

I think she did say that the Murano eyesore was paid with her YouTube income. In reality, we don't know what money goes where unless she tells us but do you trust her?
Sounds to me like, how you say in French, Uncle Google? Ça va lui mordre le cul.

This is who IJ and Dereck sold Cransford Hall to:

“Cransford Hall, a mock Georgian Mansion set in 17 acres near Saxmundham, Suffolk, has an impressive oak-panelled entrance hall. But appearances can be deceptive.​

Last October inspectors found poorly trained staff, dirty commodes, and rooms smelling of urine. Residents were washed, dressed and taken to breakfast from 5.45am. Men were shaved in a production-line fashion using just one razor. The proprietors, Kalchand and Nandai Kowlessur, live in the stockbroker belt of Epsom, Surrey. They face losing their registration but are disputing the inspectors' findings.”​

I’m sure it didn’t become a hell hole over night. And this would explain why SJ was shipped away all of the time and why she demands attention but god only knows why she is so over-sexualized. Looks like cleaning has never been a Jarvis priority either.​

This is hot stuff, thank you. Would inspection records pre 1999 when the Jarvises were in charge be online?
Hmmm. https://www.cqc.org.uk/what-we-do/how-we-do-our-job/inspection-reports

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

I would not trust her , nor her mother..those two are one of a kind...How is she paying for her expenses...the running of the chateau i mean..and three people she is employing from 5 to 7000 euros..from those few rooms she rents out??? i bet the accounts are very misty at lalande..she better be carefull and keep her accounts in order before the taxpeople come..they will come...no doubt..i will take a while...but they come...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The new vlog has not even started than Real Aiglon (whoever that is, speaking in french or in english, living in South Africa or in Canada) is already protecting his princess in distress :

Blair Gutierrez
Blair G
6 hours ago
Its not even started but its already have dislike like why😭

Hide 9 replies

Christine Donohue
Christine Donohue
4 hours ago
Trolls.

Evelyn McElroy
Evelyn McElroy
3 hours ago
Idiots

Real Aiglon
Real Aiglon
3 hours ago
Some time ago, I was answering comments such as yours : “So what? The video hasn’t started yet but there’s already likes also. Same thing!” But now, I get why this is very annoying to see dislikes even before a video starts. People “dropping a thumb up” before the premiere are expressing their support for the channel, but people pressing “dislike”? As Christine here is saying, I can’t think of a more convincing answer than they’re simply trolling. And I can’t even imagine how irritating those early dislikes must be for the creators of the videos (Stephanie and her team)! To compensate somewhat, I gave the video an early “like” too!
Show less

Real Aiglon
Real Aiglon
10 minutes ago
@siamgirl31 Someone had suggested this reason a while ago, but would you really bother to first click on the video, then dislike it? And it would not even be this channel’s fault if its videos were suggested to people who are not interested. On top of that, YouTube provides the “Don’t recommend channel” option; if you click on it, you won’t see the channel pop in your feed anymore — really no need for a thumb down for that reason!
Show less

Sandi F
38 seconds ago
@Real Aiglon dont get me wrong, i enjoy this channel very much and do support it.... but if as you say people hitting the like button before the video starts are showing support... then why cant anyone, who doesnt want to support the channel hit the thumbs down button. there are always so many more thumbs up, why does a few thumbs down matter so much

• Haha
Reactions: 20

There is no way the YouTube income can cover the boudoir prezzies and all of the food and booze bills and car insurance and gas and tolls and on and on. It costs a lot just to run a chateau into the ground never mind ‘restore’ it. None of that can be run through the non-profit, well legally.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Than you!!! You made that clear and easy to understand.
So....basically all that money is easily accessible to SJ. Until 2022 it doesn't sound like anyone besides herself ( and maybe Phyllis) know where the money to purchase crap is coming from and for what and for who is getting paid from Patreon...like the terrace workers?? Ian....who is MIA?, Selmar who is on a permanent sabbatical roaming for his elusive chateau?
Yep, something stinks in this here refrigerator.

Question #4598
WHY WHY WHY....does Teats and Nutti have to go on every trip with the newlyweds?
Then someone else has to get paid to run the B&B. Poor management skills.
But WE all already KNOW that HERE.

Reactions: 13
The short answer is NO. She's a scrounger and knows very well that it's impossible to trace where the money's going and what it's being spent on. She doesn't seem to think there's anything wrong with living off other people's money and using it to renovate her home ... . I feel very sorry for her - I wouldn't like to be in that situation.

she better be carefull and keep her accounts in order before the taxpeople come..they will come...no doubt..i will take a while...but they come...
I'm on my way ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
"I've never held a chicken before."

Maybe his interests will move beyond squirrels & hedgehogs.
1624822363612.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I would not trust her , nor her mother..those two are one of a kind...How is she paying for her expenses...the running of the chateau i mean..and three people she is employing from 5 to 7000 euros..from those few rooms she rents out??? i bet the accounts are very misty at lalande..she better be carefull and keep her accounts in order before the taxpeople come..they will come...no doubt..i will take a while...but they come...
I believe she has already said that the garden work i.e. Dan and what's her face (sorry) are paid from the Patreon dough and that seems fine legally.

Nutty I'm not sure. The B&B is going to pay for her from now on but she probably only works part time. I mean, I would guess that she volunteers 25 hours per week to pay for her full board and then gets paid for the rest which is 10 hours per week. (Standard work week in France is 35h/wk though in reality average is over 40h/wk). Shitelaine should be able to afford that from her YouTube income till the B&B income kicks in.

Same for Snorty, mostly volunteer, few hours paid "work" :rolleyes: and he must get paid from the YouTube production company.

And weren't the running costs something over 3000 euros per month? And she's responsible for only half of that. Not sure what expenses (electricity?) she can charge through the association. Some of the food costs are business expenses to her B&B. And basically everything she does in the videos can be tax deductable for her video production business.

Of course, who knows what the reality is but this is what I would deduct from her vague mumblings about how things are run and what would make some sense.

Reactions: 12
I swear Phyllis grew up in a closet. He does not know how to do anything!
Holding that chicken like he designed the Empire State building or something!
He always looks so pleased with himself and looks to his Mummy for approval.
The 2 ninnies can't even row a boat! I hope they tipped over.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is who IJ and Dereck sold Cransford Hall to:

“Cransford Hall, a mock Georgian Mansion set in 17 acres near Saxmundham, Suffolk, has an impressive oak-panelled entrance hall. But appearances can be deceptive.​

Last October inspectors found poorly trained staff, dirty commodes, and rooms smelling of urine. Residents were washed, dressed and taken to breakfast from 5.45am. Men were shaved in a production-line fashion using just one razor. The proprietors, Kalchand and Nandai Kowlessur, live in the stockbroker belt of Epsom, Surrey. They face losing their registration but are disputing the inspectors' findings.”​

I’m sure it didn’t become a hell hole over night. And this would explain why SJ was shipped away all of the time and why she demands attention but god only knows why she is so over-sexualized. Looks like cleaning has never been a Jarvis priority either.​

So that is where the money came from Cransford Hall. And the article in the daily express tells me all I need to know. Money,money,money.....Unscrupulous. Marie Antoinette my a$$

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.