The Chateau Diaries #4 Jarvis in Jeopardy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've recently renovated the entrance hall/room, but it was also filmed for ettcdiy, she can't show any footage until its been aired on c4, I'm sure she's said there'd been something else done too but wouldn't say what until that had aired as well
ETTC -DIY is back nov 30th
Preview at end of last night ETTC πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ’
Can’t wait 😊 I’ll spit fire if PP is featured
Stephane has MPotts finished bedsit 🀣 and the main hall

Well I got that really wrong about Levan and his friend Baron Friso. This from his facebook.
Sir
I salute you - kudos for the retraction

Side bar - kinda made me think πŸ€”
Then thought .... still a good rear view πŸŽ₯πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ¦„πŸ’šπŸ¦„

:LOL: :LOL: Yes, here is a link to F&M's antiseptic liquid View attachment 321373

and then you can seal the wound with this
View attachment 321377
I will buy you SEVERAL pints 🍻
U little beauty 😝😝😝😝

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Sounds like BG to me.
E x a c t l y

He of the land of nostrils πŸ‘ƒ will remain -

Can’t remember anyone taking on mental health issues for LOTL - but a LOT of psycho babble and observing might have tipped it over

Fact - the biggest thread so far was IN concern that a certain charlatan was taking advantage OF LOTL

LOTL - She read ..... was advised .... issued a decree πŸ“œ
Stating LOTL was the only OFFiCiAL lalanded
Many more-chateaux owners carved a mountain πŸ” away from DB!!!!!
I’d say we’ve been an excellent ambassador on Tattle.life FOR her
πŸ¦„πŸ’šπŸ¦„πŸ’šπŸ¦„πŸ’šπŸ¦„πŸ’š

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Funny I saw nothing of all this.
Anyway he's been married with a beautiful woman for 15 years and they have two lovely children.
Thank you for telling me Levan is married with children. I was unaware. Anyway, he was flirting. He may be married, but he is not dead. No harm done I am sure,

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Seeingitasitis Actually it was Marie he described as like meeting a famous person and then later turned his attention to Cat β€” maybe she was a bit cheesed off by that...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@Seeingitasitis

Bloody brilliant! You have made my day!
Oh for Peter Kay
To dress in shat too shite
and create a series of Chateau Nights.

We've had Phoenix Nights,
Amsterdam Nights,
I need to see Chateau Nights!

They have some cocks, frocks and sofa covers
Could be more fun than Ibiza Uncovered
As long as they listen
And don't turn into Manumission ;)
Thank you for this. You are great fun to read.

Reactions: 3
Thank you for telling me Levan is married with children. I was unaware. Anyway, he was flirting. He may be married, but he is not dead. No harm done I am sure,
Must be a cultural difference. πŸ˜‰
Because I always read comments here or on YouTube about flirting at Lalande, especially when there are new men around (goat farmer, Georgian cook, and others I don't remember the names just now).
And each time for me, it's just not flirting but normal relationships between men and women.
Must be Latins / Slavic versus Anglo-Saxons πŸ˜‚

He's the kind of guy who is looking for a sugar queen. A kept man who can then spend all day playing with his toys ;)
Michael just answered a common his video from last week that he will post a new video but not today (Friday) because he's got no interesting footage at the moment and he wouldn't want to post a boring video as he did too many times before.
😲

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Thank you @C’est la vie! Part of the pleasure of having such a large collection surely comes from being able to use the right dish for the job. I collect β€˜raviers’ (hors d’œuvre dishes found abundantly in places like EmmaΓΌs) and they are brilliant for croissants, avocado on sourdough etc., and would be perfect for khachapuri!
Please god let them be in the discontinued Spode gold Fleur de lis pattern!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
[
call me cynical, but what if he is married with children? we have receipts :m

Last edited:
Must be a cultural difference. πŸ˜‰
Because I always read comments here or on YouTube about flirting at Lalande, especially when there are new men around (goat farmer, Georgian cook, and others I don't remember the names just now).
And each time for me, it's just not flirting but normal relationships between men and women.
Must be Latins / Slavic versus Anglo-Saxons πŸ˜‚

Michael just answered a common his video from last week that he will post a new video but not today (Friday) because he's got no interesting footage at the moment and he wouldn't want to post a boring video as he did too many times before.
😲
Sooner Directors cut MP actually cops on .....
despite his tortured πŸ˜– artistic flare and cobbles a video together ..... πŸ˜–

personally gonna drop him on patron and divert said monies to Dan and alise ..... ( the SAVAGE amount of times she congratulated dan .... for doing it on HIS OWN ...
ALL by Himself ...
well with Me (alise going up and down to the quarry to collect and carry the tonnage back ... on HER back !!! 6 times )

Think πŸ’­ my monies will be better spent πŸ™ŒπŸš¨πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„

Reactions: 8
Just tried to watch a bit of the ETRF (The gardener & his wife). I wish them well, nice people. He is very protective of his wife, you can tell when he is at Lalande that he makes bloody sure his interaction with ladies is purely professional. If they flirt a bit, he ignores it and gets on with work. I can tell this is something he does with intent, as I have had to do that myself on occasions when my wife was watching (green eyed monster!). He is making sure she does not feel threatened by other women. He would never be Mrs. Chatterleys lover;). He is a gentleman and a protective husband, I like the man. I also like Selmar and Phillip, also good men, well boy in Phillip's case. Selmar is exceptionally empathic and kind, and young Phillip means well. I did enjoy seeing his boyband video, hah ha, most amusing. Phillip and Selmar are really trying to look interested at this dreadful Cadeaux horror, I bet they have a stiff drink when it is done. Would love to be a fly on the wall and hear what they say when it is a wrap.:LOL: Bet they hate having to do it. I wonder what Stephanie gives Phillip in return, heh he, (no I don't think she does).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
🚨🚨🚨 observation 🚨🚨🚨
But it’s occurred to me that LOTL must be watching Nigella Lawson latest Cookery show on BBC

To those uninitiated- she’s a british domestic goddess- adored equally by all

But she has more than a little of ... πŸ˜‰something for the dads as she slinks suggestively into camera shot πŸŽ₯

Re watch LOTL at last nights food vlog
Triple dare ya not to see .....

the moaning and side eye at the camera πŸŽ₯ whist eating 🍽
positivity orgasmic ... with a bit of ... oh are you filming me πŸ˜‹

Attached a pic of said goddess

Attachments

• Haha
Gosh, StΓ©phanie was so PROUD to introduce her baron as a "real aristocrat", it was even embarrassing for her !
Now, it's clear that her dream is not only to live in a chateau πŸ˜‚
I won't comment on Isabelle's appearance in her bed with her little girl's voice saying to her daughter Merci, Mon coeur πŸ˜• beurk.
WHILE reading this (no doubt of this) tattle.life thread. πŸ˜‚
Noticed the same @Calvignac .... I was cringing
This has been the vlog that has kept on giving! My attention was mainly drawn to the fact that, with all that china choice, could there not have been a more appropriate vessel to showcase the magnificent khachapuri than the teeny side plates? Something oval? Even a good old-fashioned dinner plate would have been miles better...
πŸ˜‚ Yes - she has more china than a porcelain factory yet still couldn’t do the khachapuri - or all the time cooking it - any justice when serving it.

As a side note, I could barely believe my eyes to see an Electrical hairdryer being shoved into the flaming SPARKING fire πŸ”₯ It was nothing other than sheer good luck that an horrific accident didn’t happen. I hope SJ has uptodate Personal Liability Insurance (Nati please go check policy if you’re reading this) because sure as day is day and night is night, Health & Safety rules appear to have no place in the dreamy Chateau de Lalande πŸ˜„

The HOT Georgian Chef could have self-combusted ! He was almost SCORCHING πŸ₯΅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
:devilish: Right..."Get here Michael Petherick!" the lady of Lalande just said in the Cadeaux horror (they got horrid matching mugs), but her body language said "DON'T!" so I now agree with previous suggestions that he has fallen out of favour...she literally squirmed!:LOL: He is not her "best friend":rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn't see the beginning of the episode The Chateau Diaries: CHRISTMAS IS COMING! from 19th and now I am like oh fleur de lys and Cat saying - u dont eat soups - dying!
Also I noticed the nostrils for the fist time - now I cannot unsee it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.