The Chateau Diaries #4 Jarvis in Jeopardy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine that Agent Isabel and the princess would use this forum as a review/rating source to know which volunteer/protagonist to keep and who to let go? Like it is done when filming reality TV?

They are for sure not using this as a source of constructive criticism - they are both thinking too highly of themselves to do so, the roles are reversed and we are observed as a little microcosm?
I imagine they’re reading like anyone whose life was suddenly in the limelight, and all of our observations fall somewhere on a spectrum between Cbomb to C U next Tuesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh ohh:rolleyes: why am I not surprised? Asking for ideas!?!:rolleyes: The little sod is just not fond of hard work! Our lady Stephanie works hard to find interesting things to show her subjects, takes them to hotels, shows them cooking, dancing, bits of history, parties, renovation, interviews, etc, she uses her imagination because she knows she struck gold with this Youtube crowd. Michael Pethrick just want people to give him things and do things FOR him, he can't even be arsed to think of something to film for his patreons. He has bought all the toys, cameras and drones (paid for by American fans), now he is bored and just wants MORE for doing NOTHING. He has batted his eyelashes, done his tricks, but seriously people will want more than that long run. He is not cut out for the role he has cast himself in, not for lack of humour or talent, he is just...a bit lazy. He will waste every opportunity, it is so frustrating to watch...I feel like his dad. I keep being reminded of Shakespeare and the Tragic flaw. For those who have not heard about it, Tragic Flaw is a literary device that can be defined as a trait in a character leading to his downfall, and the character is often the hero of the literary piece. I don't actually think he will realise he's wasting the opportunities before they are no longer there, and he is a chubby old queen with nothing to show for his name. :devilish: Unlike Queen Jarvis & her Barons...
Tragic Flaw is a most excellent analogy.

"Fame" is a transient commodity and is dependent upon talent, in whatever field, to sustain it.

Reactions: 10
For everyone asking, this is brenda gibbons!!!
and lets not forget everyone social media is monitored by many agencies and types of people - CH4 production, journalists (ruthywriter) etc
They look for trends, whats hot, whats not etc.
They are onto it quicker than Brenda's attachment to SJ's throat
:unsure: Hihellohowr31 - I wonder about you, I really do :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I got that really wrong about Levan and his friend Baron Friso. This from his facebook.
It was not Dana 😊
But still, she didn't look happy at all near the bread oven.
A beautiful couple with two beautiful children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
One fan, Two fans, Red fan, Blue fan.
Black fan, Blue fan, Old fan, New fan

This one has a little Page.
This one has a little wage.
Say! What a lot of fan outrage.

Yes. Some are crazy, and some are sane.
Some are fancy and some are plain.

Some are sad, and some are glad,
And some are very, very bad.
Why are they sad and glad and bad?
I do not know, go email Lalande.

Some are admins, some just follow.
The admin one is a bit hollow.

From there to here,
From here to there,
Funny fans are everywhere.

Here are some who like to run.
They run silly polls, just for fun.

Oh me! Oh my! Oh me! Oh my!
What a lot of ‘craic’ goes awry.

Some give five bucks, some give four.
Some give many gifts, some give more.
Why do they give? I can’t say.
But I bet they all want to come and stay.

We see them fawn, we see them defend.
Some are real. Some pretend.
Some have the card that Stephanie penned.

Not one of them is really ‘OFFICIAL’.
Don’t ask us why, it’s superficial.

(with apologies to Dr. Seuss)
You are the Official Tattle Lalande Poet Laureate !

Very clever and funny. Congratulations on penning a poem with fact and froth . Delightful to read.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
and lets not forget everyone social media is monitored by many agencies and types of people - CH4 production, journalists (ruthywriter) etc
They look for trends, whats hot, whats not etc.
They are onto it quicker than Brenda's attachment to SJ's throat
:unsure: Hihellohowr31 - I wonder about you, I really do :LOL:
"They are on to it quicker than Brenda's attachment to SJ's throat". Bloody brilliant! You have made my day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree with every word. I really do not know why he did not explain to his Patroens that the gardener's cottage would not be finished by Christmas (why does it have to be?) and explained this would free him up to make better content. He could have gone to SJ and done the Christmas Diaries, which is what so many of both their fans would have enjoyed and they could have put them on both vlogs. In addition, other ideas for vlogs cannot be that hard, surely. How about having some driving lessons and reporting on that? How about some cooking or a make up demonstration or just chatting whilst showing some drawings, or show the plans for the bespoke kitchen and ask viewers for input. I have completely given up with him. his vlogs and his begging bowl.
I gave up very early on, how many videos can you string painting a door over!!!!
And just because SJ manages to fill 30mins a video doesn't mean you have too.....stopped with the padding drone shots that take up half the video

• Haha
Reactions: 8
they have another Cinderella hidden inside the back kitchen, you can see her unedited from 3:32 apparently afraid to get out when they are filming/or just being there, maybe she needs to use servants' tunnels only
Cinderella, just another irreverent servant in la la lande
1606152852135.png

Not earthy enough since he was shy about the sex joke
A good chef only keeps his sauce on the table ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh oh I see a trip to the brocante and/or expensive porcelain shop to purchase a specific plate to showcase said khachapuri
It's time for her to add some divine French aptware into her collection. It'd work well with Spode. She should make a pilgrimage to La Toile a Loup in Paris and discover her new obsession :)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On the salmonella: Wait, do you guys not eat half-cooked eggs? Or eggs that cook slightly from the heat of other sources (like piping hot soup or cheese)? Genuine question.
I make a rum cocktail with raw eggs in, never had an issue.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It is interesting how people see things differently. The way I saw it, he made straight for her on his arrival, told her it was like meeting a famous person, flirted outrageously to the point SJ asked him straight out his intentions and he admitted his interest. When filming, the agenda was Cat to film as if the camera was a silent observer and instead, Levan directed all conversation to Cat, leaving SJ to one side. Sure Cat enjoyed the attention - and it couldn't happen to a nicer girl. I hope they have swopped phone numbers and that she will be doing some volunteering at his Amsterdam restaurant. You can decide for yourself whether I mean volunteering as a euphemism.
Funny I saw nothing of all this.
Anyway he's been married with a beautiful woman for 15 years and they have two lovely children.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I make a rum cocktail with raw eggs in, never had an issue.
Same goes for (fresh, handmade) mayonnaise, aioli, caesar dressing, steak tartare... plenty of sauces and dishes out there include raw egg yolk. It's fine as long as the eggs are fresh and it's eaten straight away. Unless one's pregnant. Or if it puts you off, of course!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh ohh:rolleyes: why am I not surprised? Asking for ideas!?!:rolleyes: The little sod is just not fond of hard work! Our lady Stephanie works hard to find interesting things to show her subjects, takes them to hotels, shows them cooking, dancing, bits of history, parties, renovation, interviews, etc, she uses her imagination because she knows she struck gold with this Youtube crowd. Michael Pethrick just want people to give him things and do things FOR him, he can't even be arsed to think of something to film for his patreons. He has bought all the toys, cameras and drones (paid for by American fans), now he is bored and just wants MORE for doing NOTHING. He has batted his eyelashes, done his tricks, but seriously people will want more than that long run. He is not cut out for the role he has cast himself in, not for lack of humour or talent, he is just...a bit lazy. He will waste every opportunity, it is so frustrating to watch...I feel like his dad. I keep being reminded of Shakespeare and the Tragic flaw. For those who have not heard about it, Tragic Flaw is a literary device that can be defined as a trait in a character leading to his downfall, and the character is often the hero of the literary piece. I don't actually think he will realise he's wasting the opportunities before they are no longer there, and he is a chubby old queen with nothing to show for his name. :devilish: Unlike Queen Jarvis & her Barons...
He's the kind of guy who is looking for a sugar queen. A kept man who can then spend all day playing with his toys ;)

• Haha
I thought maybe the heat from the bread and cheese might cook the egg yolk ?
it needs to cook the salmonella not the egg ] - 70 C
to be fair i guess those eggs are theirs so contamination is minimal,
the samonella poisoning happens more from unwashed vegetable then eggs anyway

Last edited:
It's time for her to add some divine French aptware into her collection. It'd work well with Spode. She should make a pilgrimage to La Toile a Loup in Paris and discover her new obsession :)
There has been definitely too much toile de Jouy in the vlogs for you @lolander, the shop in Paris is La Tuile a Loup🤣😉.

• Haha
  • Heart
"They are on to it quicker than Brenda's attachment to SJ's throat". Bloody brilliant! You have made my day!
@Seeingitasitis

Bloody brilliant! You have made my day!
Oh for Peter Kay
To dress in shat too shite
and create a series of Chateau Nights.

We've had Phoenix Nights,
Amsterdam Nights,
I need to see Chateau Nights!

They have some cocks, frocks and sofa covers
Could be more fun than Ibiza Uncovered
As long as they listen
And don't turn into Manumission ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.