The Chateau Diaries #4 Jarvis in Jeopardy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calories or Allergies, That is the question, Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer.

Better to ask than to end up dead or at least very ill (depending on the severity of the allergic reaction).
I find SJ's mindset towards calories pathetic.
What is manly?
Haven't the French elevated food to the level of a fine art? ... Meilleur Ouvrier de France
Great qualities to have as a person to be nice, well behaved and polite (especially when you are a visitor)

🤣🤣🤣
Didn't she make tomato soup in the Thermo thing one time. Can't believe I remember that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I must admit that I dont understand half of this msg, but I tried to be as objective as possible nothing personal, just observation, I am not the fake one here
dont get me wrong, I watch her videos and they are amusing but at the same time I cannot help it and I analyze what I see
I would even go so far that I would say that I am learning from her - how to be charming to men so they do all I want and more, how not to show jealousy, snobbism, how not to offend the new partners of my ex BFs while still having dates with them ... all useful things
No worries, you just came across a bit too aggressive and bitter. This thread is also about live, love and laughter ;)
Nobody's denying SJ is ambitious, adolescent, attention seeking princess, who thinks her life is fabulous and superior to normal lives. She's vlogging about her life, for goodness sake, aren't these qualities fundamental? She's a great hostess, people person and entertainer, there's no doubt about that. Her flaws contribute to her interesting, a bit too much personality. In many ways her life is a charade and her castle a folly, it's infuriating how she decides not to see realities or act according common sense, but it's an essential part of her charm. Let's try to keep the conversation light and entertaining :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He is maybe a bit too nice, too well behaved, too polite. Never good if you want to appear manly or if you have so many allergies. People don't take you seriously if most of the day you have to ask: can I eat this? Is this with nuts? Nobody wants to talk about food, just eat it.

Still one of his more interesting videos 😂 the idea was good, I love the peacocks but it was just too long and not well edited.
That is why I only eat at home. I can't go to restaurants with my food allergies. I don't eat at parties, friends homes or work events. I read every ingredient on every item I buy. I never realized my simply trying to stay alive was going to annoy others. Wow. It's actually not us people don't take seriously, it is our allergies and the fact that we can DIE if we eat something we are allergic to, so sorry if our necessary precautions annoy you.

• Heart
now I see that there is something else going on in this thread, to explain I am just reading through the first one but I cannot comment there anymore, I agree with every comment said on the first page of the first thread and I love that people notice,
maybe they dont understand what that child like behaviour is - it is indeed peter pans syndrome - garry is possibly her wendy (in that theory, there is a protective element who keeps them child like referred to as wendy) and she has weird attachment to her father

there are different types of NPD and that need for attention and to be the best one in the room just fits the description (this is just one of many things)
Possibly, but I don't really know her. All I see is few short glimpses of her life, which she edits together to her liking. I wouldn't go so far to give her a personality diagnosis based on them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
No worries, you just came across a bit too aggressive and bitter. This thread is also about live, love and laughter ;)
Nobody's denying SJ is ambitious, adolescent, attention seeking princess, who thinks her life is fabulous and superior to normal lives. She's vlogging about her life, for goodness sake, aren't these qualities fundamental? She's a great hostess, people person and entertainer, there's no doubt about that. Her flaws contribute to her interesting, a bit too much personality. In many ways her life is a charade and her castle a folly, it's infuriating how she decides not to see realities or act according common sense, but it's an essential part of her charm. Let's try to keep the conversation light and entertaining :)
I apologize for my lack of eloquentness and stand up comedy like style, I wish I could write in that way as I can speak in that way and it is way more amusing, it wasn't my intention bc no bitterness here, I like to observe covert narcs in real life, I am fascinated by the phenomenon and there is a lot to earn from them and the way they were made and how they have people around them to mirror their behavior, basically keeping the charade going

but I also see her other valuable skills and knowledge, just it is always overshadowed by her money grabbing nature (but as said one can learn how to cover the tracks by observing her - for ex. in the shop she always finds the most expensive piece, most rare or collectible and invents some narrative why she needs to have it and why it would fit some fun party, but always has excuse ready for the stuff which someone else finds appealing,
the same with gifts - it is little price to pay to compliment people for the ton of crap with hedgehog in order to get hermes scarves and collectible plates - it all seem super innocent and appreciative unless u notice it and i see that other people notice it as well - I just love it

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Just for completeness, the “OFFICIAL” social media site list, etc has been updated.

I’ve suggested the following addition:
The Chateau Diaries (#1 - #4) (tattle.life)

9AAC0E96-779A-4EB5-936E-4827C743CE2F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I apologize for my lack of eloquentness and stand up comedy like style, I wish I could write in that way as I can speak in that way and it is way more amusing, it wasn't my intention bc no bitterness here, I like to observe covert narcs in real life, I am fascinated by the phenomenon and there is a lot to earn from them and the way they were made and how they have people around them to mirror their behavior, basically keeping the charade going

but I also see her other valuable skills and knowledge, just it is always overshadowed by her money grabbing nature (but as said one can learn how to cover the tracks by observing her - for ex. in the shop she always finds the most expensive piece, most rare or collectible and invents some narrative why she needs to have it and why it would fit some fun party, but always has excuse ready for the stuff which someone else finds appealing,
the same with gifts - it is little price to pay to compliment people for the ton of crap with hedgehog in order to get hermes scarves and collectible plates - it all seem super innocent and appreciative unless u notice it and i see that other people notice it as well - I just love it
She has way too many old friends who seem genuinely happy to spend time with her to be a true narcissist. Narcissists never have old friends. That’s how I spot them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She has way too many old friends who seem genuinely happy to spend time with her to be a true narcissist. Narcissists never have old friends. That’s how I spot them.
she has many old ex BFs and she would be covert not overt and the "true" goes only one way (although Potts seems to be into himself), for me this is just the long time observation, there is another possibility or addition to it - there is some histrionic nature coming through (points to weird father - daughter relationship either way)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Didn't she make tomato soup in the Thermo thing one time. Can't believe I remember that.
so pleased @Viva La Loca picked up on the calorie comment she made. A very 90s opinion to have about food to weigh up all options based on how many calories are in it? I think she may be one of those women who pretends to not care about calories and "eats whatever she wants" but in reality is very prescriptive about her plate. i doubt she eats half the things she coos about being "delicious" and "your best yet, Marie/Kat"

@sandro37 don't worry! none of what you said hasn't been said by most of the people here! sj is a sheltered child living in her lalande bubble surrounded by people who protect her from the outside world.

the money thing is beginning to make me feel rather ill. the enormous amount that must be being pumped into that chateau, with patreon AND youtube ad revenue AND the gifts (even if they are unwanted, they are often enormously expensive). I know the revenue from the giftgrab channel goes to charity but it truly upsets me how selfabsorbed they are especially at a time of incredible financial hardship for so many people

• Heart
so pleased @Viva La Loca picked up on the calorie comment she made. A very 90s opinion to have about food to weigh up all options based on how many calories are in it? I think she may be one of those women who pretends to not care about calories and "eats whatever she wants" but in reality is very prescriptive about her plate. i doubt she eats half the things she coos about being "delicious" and "your best yet, Marie/Kat"

@sandro37 don't worry! none of what you said hasn't been said by most of the people here! sj is a sheltered child living in her lalande bubble surrounded by people who protect her from the outside world.

the money thing is beginning to make me feel rather ill. the enormous amount that must be being pumped into that chateau, with patreon AND youtube ad revenue AND the gifts (even if they are unwanted, they are often enormously expensive). I know the revenue from the giftgrab channel goes to charity but it truly upsets me how selfabsorbed they are especially at a time of incredible financial hardship for so many people
Especially since just one Spode gold Fleur de Lys plate goes for 90U$D and she will be receiving truck loads in the post now. Plus postage and insurance for poor-cell-lean is $$$. Who has a coffee service and then just 6 soup and salad plates.....especially when they just proclaimed they detest soup?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she has many old ex BFs and she would be covert not overt and the "true" goes only one way (although Potts seems to be into himself), for me this is just the long time observation, there is another possibility or addition to it - there is some histrionic nature coming through (points to weird father - daughter relationship either way)
I'm familiar with covert narcissism, and I'm telling you, they don't have old friends. :ROFLMAO: They might temporarily steal all of YOUR friends and pretend they've known them forever, but no one from the actual past is interested in spending a week in the French countryside with them, much less going in halfsies on a house. I think every extrovert trying to make a living on the internet probably displays a few narcissistic tendencies though. It's lead singer syndrome.

She does a good job navigating her business partner exes, and I bet they're thrilled she finally found a way to make that moneypit work. She's the one who is sentimental about Lalande, and her dad died while she lived there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Ending the dumpster diving for friday 😜😜😜😜

By all accounts its offically OFFiCALLY over for brenda
Using or attempting to use any proprietary chateau de la lande and indeed chateau de barmierer or chat oooooo not in her name

Tattle life seems to be .....very well read 😎
She doesn't seem to have much luck with houses. She should save her patreon money and buy a shepherds hut from the Petherick family. They're her best friends now so I'm sure she will qualify for mates rates.
1605920247443.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
She doesn't seem to have much luck with houses. She should save her patreon money and buy a shepherds hut from the Petherick family. They're her best friends now so I'm sure she will qualify for mates rates.
View attachment 318415
I was just telling my boss today that it's crazy how much we can find out by looking someone up on the internet, but when you google street view their address, all the license plates on the street are blurred. Like, what's even the point of blurring plates? If I google my name + city there's quite possibly the worst photo of me in existence on a local news article. I would much rather they found my driving record. Not sticking up for her, but now I know why there are so few photos of Brenda. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was just telling my boss today that it's crazy how much we can find out by looking someone up on the internet, but when you google street view their address, all the license plates on the street are blurred. Like, what's even the point of blurring plates? If I google my name + city there's quite possibly the worst photo of me in existence on a local news article. I would much rather they found my driving record. Not sticking up for her, but now I know why there are so few photos of Brenda. :ROFLMAO:
Of course ... be careful about your internet footprint, it can come back to haunt you. Safeguard yourself. Crazy is as crazy does.

Reactions: 2
She does a good job navigating her business partner exes, and I bet they're thrilled she finally found a way to make that moneypit work. She's the one who is sentimental about Lalande, and her dad died while she lived there.
Yes. There must have been tension when MPotts brought his new girlfriend to the house, but dust settles. I would have left, there's no house in the world I'd share with my ex's, not even laLande. I can imagine it's a big turn-off for her boyfriends to stay in a house where ex's are ever present.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes. There must have been tension when the boys brought their new girlfriends to the house, but dust settles. I would have left, there's no house in the world I'd share with my ex's, not even laLande. I can imagine it's a big turn-off for her boyfriends to stay in a house where ex's are ever present.
I get that. I think everyone watches through their own filter. Only children create their own families and they drag everyone along for the ride.

This is enlightening. Chateau Frantic is confirming that Billy and Gwendolyn are not married and Phil doesn't want to be. Around the 8 minute mark.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.