The Chateau Diaries #4 Jarvis in Jeopardy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh its ok, we can rest easy, the superfans have sent their own, they've beat Prince Billy to it ..
1605900986248.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m drowning in ‘official’.

What? No Brenda? Take that!

004BF330-C4FA-4575-ADF3-1FE468728FA4.jpeg

“Cbomb” has turned off comments for this one - spoilsport.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m drowning in ‘official’.

What? No Brenda? Take that!

View attachment 318058

“Cbomb” has turned off comments for this one - spoilsport.
🚨🚨🚨 biatchi face slap 👋🚨🚨🚨

FYI imo

Nati defo reads tattle.com

Well keep pressing forward with the stories they love 💕

Week 12 in the chat oooo house

Selmar is hoofing through the bathroom renovation

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Tone deaf Dear Brenda. Lengthy ‘explanation’ of her controversial vlogger poll. Mentions that Pethericks and Ryan didn’t want to be included then included them in her interim ‘results’. Holy Donegal!!
Was just about to post the same thing! Interesting to read that someone said that she was pleased that Dan and Annelise's vlog was winnigna nd was told by BG "not to get her hopes up as lots had happened since that result." Given that they were at 61%that stage, I wonder what she has up her sleeve.

Reactions: 4
Was just about to post the same thing! Interesting to read that someone said that she was pleased that Dan and Annelise's vlog was winnigna nd was told by BG "not to get her hopes up as lots had happened since that result." Given that they were at 61%that stage, I wonder what she has up her sleeve.
Brenda Gibbons-Trump school of election interpretation.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
my 2 cents on the jarvis princess - 1st she has clearly peter pan syndrome and she can hide narcissism quite well - I will elaborate>
she and her mother clearly think that they are somehow superior, mostly because the princess went to Ox-bridge and could sing (mostly off tune but...) she looked good, was blond and skinny, could speak French and English fluently, traveled to Africa and Singapore as very young, there was always attention from the young age, if not from Alzheimer patients then from boys,
notice that she doesn't go along with girls who tell her something different that she wants to hear (Nutty is good in ass kissing, but Kat is not and it is fun to watch)
she is trying so hard to be cool and collected but one can tell that she wants to be the one who is reading the gift messages, she wants to be given stuff but I seriously admire how well she can hide it but somehow always manages to make it about her or that the best thing (the things she likes - the most expensive or rare ones of course) need to go her bedroom
I understand that it is not democracy there and the house belongs to her but I doesn't stop to amaze me how well she pretends that she cares for others or that it is fun and laughter - until someone steals her lame light (last time it was the guy who cooked some Georgian food - did you notice how stressed and clear gazed she became, she didn't understand how come he gave more attention to Kat)
the funny part is when she actually likes a guy (cannot be whoever but rich guy - lets not forget, she likes attention but she wouldnt date the average joe) so last time there was a goat guy she had such a high pitched laughter it was unbearable, but funny part is that the goat guy likes the goats more and it somehow skips him =]
for now it is enough i don't want to bore you

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Nati is moving her desk "to the bedroom directly above Nics bedroom" (min. 4:44) !
When they first moved to the chateau and before he had a family and moved to the cottage, Nic's bedroom was beside Stephanie's (Tomaz turned into temp tartan room for Gerry and was supposed to be for Michael Petherick now). That bedroom is 'directly above' the Petite Salon (office / cocktail corner) where they were sitting when they said 'the room above'. :)

Reactions: 9
Nothing. Results are clear. She's just trying to keep up the suspense;)

Reactions: 5
She said she never wanted an opera career and nowadays never chooses to listen to opera or any other music. She was pushed into training as a singer by Isabelle.

I agree the chateau is her Wendy House and also that she is best suited to more adult, educated, and cultured company. The current crop of volunteers are often fun but come across as p
Tone deaf Dear Brenda. Lengthy ‘explanation’ of her controversial vlogger poll. Mentions that Pethericks and Ryan didn’t want to be included then included them in her interim ‘results’. Holy Donegal!!
retty boring for conversation unless we are missing something.

I also think that covid and lockdowns have been the main spoilers this year. She had some interesting plans in the pipeline, and I think might have gone down a different path than frequent vlogs and cadeaux vlogs had she been both busier at home and away on history research visits.
This was just a passive aggressive "misunderstanding"

Reactions: 1
@sandro37 I wish there was an unlike button for your post!
Got to the first slag of LOTL
Thought ahhhhh here .....n stopped reading

To be clear i watch ....i subscribe ....i patron

And i observe and CHAT ...about random thoughts -some not so kind !!!!!

Unless your DB ...then the gloves are off ..........

Speaking of entrepuner of the season ......selmar

The best quote with a smile 😜
Post here you get lots of views ...........

So the money truck rolls ..... 👀😎👀

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Got to the first slag of LOTL
Thought ahhhhh here .....n stopped reading

To be clear i watch ....i subscribe ....i patron

And i observe and CHAT ...about random thoughts -some not so kind !!!!!

Unless your DB ...then the gloves are off ..........

Speaking of entrepuner of the season ......selmar

The best quote with a smile 😜
Post here you get lots of views ...........

So the money truck rolls ..... 👀😎👀
I must admit that I dont understand half of this msg, but I tried to be as objective as possible nothing personal, just observation, I am not the fake one here
dont get me wrong, I watch her videos and they are amusing but at the same time I cannot help it and I analyze what I see
I would even go so far that I would say that I am learning from her - how to be charming to men so they do all I want and more, how not to show jealousy, snobbism, how not to offend the new partners of my ex BFs while still having dates with them ... all useful things

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Odd that ....i voted for all of them 🤐 Some more than others 💎
Trotters pull out after 2 other chateaux do
And they poll last with ..3.4 k following DB site
garnishes 8000 votes .....😭😭😭😭

Thank god donegal trotter has nothing to do with the euro lotto😜😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@sandro37 Everyone who posts here is living in a democratic society so freedom of speech is what life is all about (of course there may be some people living in a communist society using a vpn to be here and fair play to them, I would do the same)

Reactions: 8
now I see that there is something else going on in this thread, to explain I am just reading through the first one but I cannot comment there anymore, I agree with every comment said on the first page of the first thread and I love that people notice,
maybe they dont understand what that child like behaviour is - it is indeed peter pans syndrome - garry is possibly her wendy (in that theory, there is a protective element who keeps them child like referred to as wendy) and she has weird attachment to her father

there are different types of NPD and that need for attention and to be the best one in the room just fits the description (this is just one of many things)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.