Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Like this one
#the 12 days of junk
@Viva La Loca

Inspired me to put new lyrics on an old song, version Lalaland (Should do other things but πŸ™„):
In brackets text for the choir.

On the twelfth day of Christmas,
my patrons sent to me
Twelve plates gold-plated, (love these)
Eleven scarves pleated, (beautiful)
Ten toiles for draping, (gorgeous)
Nine volunteers cleaning, (you're a genius)
Eight aprons for cooking, (thank you)
Seven cups for drinking, (beautiful)
Six portaits a-ppalling, (let's frame it)
Five golden trims, (gorgeous)
Four falling stars, (never seen such)
Three pricy pens, (thank you so much)
Two garden gloves, (beautiful)
And a peacock in a pear tree!

🚨🚨🚨🚨 officially
had an accident
Laughing πŸ˜‚

Superb πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’
Your officially β›½
( it’s a good thing )

"Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!"
I have no idea how to vote :unsure::unsure: Please help
Well I voted for 2 of yours

Also for @66carola Hohoho πŸ’

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
#12 days of junk .....
decisions decisions πŸ‘

Reactions: 2

sandro37

VIP Member
#sacre bleu, mon couer
#purple poodle noel
#the lady and the poodle prince
#lies and a Christmas surprise
#funds, thrift shop gifts and an advent split
#gimme, gimme, gimme

:unsure::sleep:😩:coffee::coffee::coffee:
#Alice in the Lalaland
#funds down the rabbit hole
#agents, puddles and hostages
#Magpie, Mason and a few new aprons

sandro37

VIP Member
I disagree with this - she absolutely can sing! The course she completed at one of the best music schools really don't let in people who don't sing in tune! It's not especially surprising that she didn't do it for a job - professional classical music is a hard old, poorly paid slog.
princess is soprano
we are still talking about the possibility of being a professional singer in a real opera right? not just decent singer but center stage signing?

now the princess

example of great modern voices - soprano and mezzo-soprano just for comparison

princess another attempt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omahFs3X78g

another soprano (personally not a fan, for me too flat but generally people love it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzNBeRkH9OY

princess again (btw termomix from11:37 for anyone interested :devilish:) singing from 17:16

lyric soprano (my preference - not that it matters) especially from 2:35
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBo7T8LEQ4Y

in my unprofessional opinion, these crystal voices with control are miles away from the chateau lalaland
to be fair, I've experienced horrid opera singers, long past their prime so everything is possible

Last edited:
  • Heart

Nina Rose

It is interesting how people see things differently. The way I saw it, he made straight for her on his arrival, told her it was like meeting a famous person, flirted outrageously to the point SJ asked him straight out his intentions and he admitted his interest. When filming, the agenda was Cat to film as if the camera was a silent observer and instead, Levan directed all conversation to Cat, leaving SJ to one side. Sure Cat enjoyed the attention - and it couldn't happen to a nicer girl. I hope they have swopped phone numbers and that she will be doing some volunteering at his Amsterdam restaurant. You can decide for yourself whether I mean volunteering as a euphemism.
It was definitely a SJ,left out session,funny!

Rory

VIP Member
anyway back to smeg fridges and alike
maybe I will read it somewhere in the previous threads but since I have you all here, can someone please explain to me this particular interior design taste

I don't mean to offend anyone but to me it is too kitch like, even the expensive pieces like Venetian mirrors, so far it seems that there are different uber-expensive pieces, collectibles all put together and it should somehow show how posh that place is, but to my defense I never understood neither English nor American colonial style
the same goes for Patricia Altschul's House in Charleston https://www.architecturaldigest.com...tschul-charleston-south-carolina-home-article - I just don't get it

someone mentioned maximalism - I love it, but even that one can be done tastefully (example ),
I get that most of this wallpaper was there before and it is some kind of traditional type

is it just me and my personal taste or I just don't understand the style?

I don't understand why certain colours are put together in that place
style wise I have more inclination to Gwen's castle (that is quite classical)

can someone who knows about this, please point out what type of style they are both?
Re the fridge maybe she/parents/nic or mp had it in london.

• Haha

MojoDublin

VIP Member
@sandro37 I wish there was an unlike button for your post!
Got to the first slag of LOTL
Thought ahhhhh here .....n stopped reading

To be clear i watch ....i subscribe ....i patron

And i observe and CHAT ...about random thoughts -some not so kind !!!!!

Unless your DB ...then the gloves are off ..........

Speaking of entrepuner of the season ......selmar

The best quote with a smile 😜
Post here you get lots of views ...........

So the money truck rolls ..... πŸ‘€πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘€

Attachments

Last edited:

66carola

Chatty Member
Sorry to disturb but I really didn't think @sandro37 was aggressive and bitter. Come on ! What was said is what everyone thinks about SJ. Only difference is that Sandro 37 expressed it in a clear and honest way.
You would wonder if this tale.life thread has not become another "official" whatever fan page.
Just because of one comment?

• Haha

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Curiosity .... I’m filthy in the dumpster
Just FYI 😜

The donegalll trotter is now only running 2 personnel pages .......

No direct line to the chat oooo then clearly the desk is working for the LOTL - tends to focus the mind
Whist reading the daily Tattle threads 🧡

πŸ¦„πŸ¦„ every cloud β›… πŸ¦„πŸ¦„

Attachments

66carola

Chatty Member
It is interesting how people see things differently. The way I saw it, he made straight for her on his arrival, told her it was like meeting a famous person, flirted outrageously to the point SJ asked him straight out his intentions and he admitted his interest. When filming, the agenda was Cat to film as if the camera was a silent observer and instead, Levan directed all conversation to Cat, leaving SJ to one side. Sure Cat enjoyed the attention - and it couldn't happen to a nicer girl. I hope they have swopped phone numbers and that she will be doing some volunteering at his Amsterdam restaurant. You can decide for yourself whether I mean volunteering as a euphemism.
Volunteering meaning not getting paid for... Whatever? πŸ˜‚πŸ™„πŸ€”

• Haha

Krypgal

Hmm, Bizarre. How many xmas cakes has she actually really made at home.

She's Lady Christmas if we believe the depth of everything she says. I am very surprised she doesn't have a special tin. In fact I find that just a bit ridiculous. She said she uses the same baking tin every year. They are as easy to order as a dyson hairdryer.

Here you go Agent I C U, will match the Liberty advent calendar but won't break the bank πŸ˜‚
View attachment 323067

I'm afraid you have missed out on the ones that would have matched your kitchen and the large tin can house a cake big enough to feed an army.
View attachment 323072
Did anyone else notice the rust in the tin she showed that was too small... or old cake crumbs! I'd have been embarrassed to show that!

Yes, she needs to call a halt to it all, especially since she was opening gifts that had arrived in August! I suppose people will still send stuff though. She should announce that while she is extremely grateful for all gifts received hereto, she needs to end this craziness! Any she gets from now on, the sender can be thanked individually or maybe a list put up at the end of a vlog, or on Facebook/ Instagram. I actually enjoy seeing CATC, but hate the end where they all grin inanely wearing tea cosies, aprons, assorted fabric remnants while holding Spode plates or seed packets, 😑.
They need to speed up opening them, to catch up with all the back log.. too much discussion about yet another, height impaired persons gardening apron, or another blue and white cup, mug,bowl... chocolate bar!

• Haha

Viva La Loca

Chatty Member
To be fair .... if your of a certain age ... cough
The Rolling Stones ... brown sugar .....
Is in this modern times .... snow ❄

Think it was tounge in cheek no brown sugar here 😝😝😝😝
@MojoDublin a comedy response for you ❄ πŸΎβ„ 'its snowing champagne in wonderland' πŸ˜‡

Attachments

• Haha

sandro37

VIP Member
And who was the guy with the pink hair called Danni who was at the back of the room in the cocktail tray episode. He also appeared with Michael in an eagle eye episode at mont st michel but wasn’t introduced to anyone. He was in the back of Ryan’s car in the dark???? Michaels friend! There was a cheeky comment from the eagle eye bloke about putting things in mouths 😱
Isn't that his cameraman, the film student?

Last edited:

sandro37

VIP Member
And one look at pink haired boy in the back of the car was very telling. I would expect to find him on his knees for a mouthful whilst snorting back whatever he can.

Oh dear lord, don't get me started on the pathetic laddette culture of the late 1990's. Look at Zoe Ball and Fat Boy Slim for example.
there is only little what surprises me these days but I had no idea about that happy valley nor how you divide the drugs into uppers (there is a whole book about it) etc,

btw laddette culture - this is very much what I was questioning about those miniskirted girls in high heels covered in aluminum foil dead drunk on the pavement in November, it seems to prevail into 2020

Last edited:

66carola

Chatty Member
I feel like a little innocent princess on this forum sometimes! I honestly do believe that Stephanie on occasion does wake up and grab the camera. I also think that she made a decision right from the start to show herself on the vlogs both with and without makeup, just because she wanted to keep it as a real visual journal of her life, not for some knowing fake reality. I think she was too naive about vlogging in the beginning for that kind of cynicism.
I guess she let's them wait to grab the camera, and then makes them enter. They are not that good actors and I feel it comes across real. I have seen her a couple of times not really representable or even not attractive. She obviously is able to pose but then she is just always gorgeous (saying this in hope real SJ posts again 😊)

Viva La Loca

Chatty Member
Ending the dumpster diving for friday 😜😜😜😜

By all accounts its offically OFFiCALLY over for brenda
Using or attempting to use any proprietary chateau de la lande and indeed chateau de barmierer or chat oooooo not in her name

Tattle life seems to be .....very well read 😎
She doesn't seem to have much luck with houses. She should save her patreon money and buy a shepherds hut from the Petherick family. They're her best friends now so I'm sure she will qualify for mates rates.
1605920247443.png

• Haha
  • Wow