Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sandro37

VIP Member
@sandro37 It was a long post yesterday against posters here who dared say what they thought about SJ and her volunteers. It was a very negative post against the tattlers on this thread.
The post has disappeared, deleted by the poster or removed by Tattle ? πŸ€”
The poster is one of those who seem to think (from the beginning of this forum) that this is another fan page.
and it started like, oo I came here because I thought it is a fun page - jj it is the one.. it was over the weekend - yes,it got reported :m
I dont think the person who takes time to write half a page negative post in whole sentences etc. would take it down in 2 minutes from posting

Reactions: 1

Pno

VIP Member
re termomix, I remember how surprised I was when she bought it bc it is expensive AF and when you have a BB or restaurant you try to do stuff from scratch and exactly this thing is to weight stuff predominantly, the same goes for smeg appliances for Isabel's apartment etc, and than again she was struggling previous years - no wonder if you ask me ...
Struggling to be on vacation for half the year!

66carola

Chatty Member
can you imagine bringing your boss a coffee with biscuit every morning to his bed if he was half dressed ... I know that in this case she is just harmless 12 year old, but still your boss!
If she is raking gravel halfdressed this is not a problem

66carola

Chatty Member
Must be a cultural difference. πŸ˜‰
Because I always read comments here or on YouTube about flirting at Lalande, especially when there are new men around (goat farmer, Georgian cook, and others I don't remember the names just now).
And each time for me, it's just not flirting but normal relationships between men and women.
Must be Latins / Slavic versus Anglo-Saxons πŸ˜‚
Also when you talk about flirting it is not really flirting... like in the video before

sandro37

VIP Member
'Must be Latins / Slavic versus Anglo-Saxons πŸ˜‚' Definitely a cultural difference. Have you met British men πŸ˜‚
can you elaborate on the said cultural difference, please

btw as for bohemian eclectic, I wasn't sure if this could be it, I would expect a lot of random stuff but from the travels (colonies) like Africa India including Chinese cabinets and alike, not 5 of the same Venetian mirror

Last edited:

sandro37

VIP Member
[
Thank you for telling me Levan is married with children. I was unaware. Anyway, he was flirting. He may be married, but he is not dead. No harm done I am sure,
call me cynical, but what if he is married with children? we have receipts :m

Last edited:

witchgrass

VIP Member
Yes. There must have been tension when the boys brought their new girlfriends to the house, but dust settles. I would have left, there's no house in the world I'd share with my ex's, not even laLande. I can imagine it's a big turn-off for her boyfriends to stay in a house where ex's are ever present.
I get that. I think everyone watches through their own filter. Only children create their own families and they drag everyone along for the ride.

This is enlightening. Chateau Frantic is confirming that Billy and Gwendolyn are not married and Phil doesn't want to be. Around the 8 minute mark.

Last edited:

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Souls or ass holes

insta pic yes, i know people with accounts ;) we are only as strong as our network

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🍾

View attachment 326614

he is a man who strangely has more prancing suits than woodwork tools
View attachment 326620

Oh dear lord this was thrown up in google images - looks like dick and angels pole position is being eclipsed
View attachment 326622

and next to the image was this .. so anyone want to superslueth this .. feels like a touch of the BG's
View attachment 326630

Separated at birth ..
View attachment 326660
πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ
@PeacockQueen
@Viva La Loca

Ye rock my world 🌎
Globally

Kudos πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘