Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sandro37

VIP Member
... and this is those who know what went down at Manumission and The Manumission Hotel.
You are not telling me these party people in their wendy house are not cut from the same cloth
View attachment 326598
you just killed me! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ please tell me more! More memes please 🀩

πŸš¨πŸš¨πŸš¨πŸš¨πŸ¦„ πŸ†˜ πŸ¦„πŸš¨πŸš¨πŸš¨

Straight off LOTL insta apparently
Posted on donegal trotters page by a new lanande court jester

Am pickleing in a vat of armanac
Should be ready 24 th dec

Whahaha πŸ¦„πŸ’šπŸ¦„
I just don't get that woman, what is her actual role in this mess?

Absolutely agree
It is against the rules of this site, but strictly legally speaking, the info is in land registry which is in public domain and accessible to anyone!
the pictures are snapshots from her own vlog The Chateau Diaries 059: A Chateau, a Madonna, and DIOR where she lovingly asked her Wendy to clean her windows at 11:22

I know it doesn't fit the narrative, but isn't it great to have the whole picture for a change?

Reactions: 4

Viva La Loca

Chatty Member
normally you either sign performance contract something like Live Performance Agreement in case you are actually getting paid or the footage will be used later on and you would like to agree the terms, or you just simply ask people to sign A video release form, a talent release form or appearance release and license agreement. you put your name sign and you give them right to do basically anything
example>
wonder if MP signed away his rights to the artwork he created for Angel Strawbridge. Lets say for examples sake she makes Β£1 on every item sold, he should get at least 30p per item. That is unless he did get paid a one off fee for his artwork and hasn't made that detail public.

better the other way round
#a spat and advent tat

#i spy agent mon couer
#the 12 days of junk
#prancing, dancing & fawning
#please release me 🎢

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hihellohowr31

The question was asked tonight in the Cadeaux chat. "- Can you please tell which organisations got the donations sofar? " Isabelle and TLOL was online, noone answered
Even i hv been waiting for this. I also asked a few videos back and got no answers. It's been 2 months no news

• Heart

Calvignac

Correct songbirds are eaten across Italy and france.
Only in South of France, , Provence.
In Italy too ? I didn't know. That explains. It is said to be a Roman tradition. Provence was a Roman provincia (hence the name Provence).
Interesting.

sandro37

VIP Member
Since they are reading this, you guys need updated eagle eye footage with all that pink gravel, new bushes and beds - maybe ask MP, he has a brand new abeyant drone :m

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Krypgal

He didn't start let alone finish the item of clothing he was going to make with the very expensive high quality silk fabric SJ gave him.
SJ hasn't shown the painting of her as the lady with the unicorn so presumably he hasn't finished that either.
He didn't take the yellow wool and create something for SJ whilst she knitted him a cushion cover when on holiday with Mason.
I do seriously think he was the one found flat out after letting themselves into the alcohol room (omg, where did i get that info from, unless it was just made up to be salacious about Tomaz)

Me too. I'm very attached to all my unstylish bits and bobs for that very reason. Have even had dreams freaking out that a particular item has gone. Its ok pyschobabblers I do realise that this is because of great losses at a young age.

Expensive taste. Wanting to express 19c eclectic bohemian. Very much a magpie coveter.

You are only as strong as your network πŸ˜‰

@66carola @Calvignac 'Must be Latins / Slavic versus Anglo-Saxons πŸ˜‚'
Definitely a cultural difference. Have you met British men πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ :love:

(y):) Me too, eloquent wit from our Londinium fellow tattler

Empty vessels makes the most noise

If he had any sense he would target the pink pound as well.
Nope, 'DIY men' or women - not happening - he doesn't know what he is doing and is too arrogant to admit it and show his learning curve as the journey.

Standard GCSE art drawing from a photo using the grid method. Lacking in a personal developed drawing style / ability, no depth of tone or expression. Probably got a piece in the museum in the community room.

And ... SJ mocks MarieW too much. The boxes MW bought for her floral 'studio' from Emmaus for example.
She was quite rude about Prince Phillip too... when they were opening their crap hoard of gifts,on Sunday, saying 'Him with all his hundreds of allergies' or something like that!

• Wow
  • Haha

Viva La Loca

Chatty Member
Oh no, just saw latest patreon video. I really never ever wanna see Selmar dance tango again. Does he only know these one move? And to top it he danced with PP... They seem to have only one playlist to dance to. Can't wait to see what you guys think about it ☺ but Ruth was in a good mood! Though She gave up on getting dressed near Stéphanie I believe.
And does SJ have some inflammation near the eye? First signs of stress?
Maybe just screen eyes coupled with a bit of dust or she gave Ruby the cat a hug (doubt that one though).
Who is Ruth?

• Heart

Viva La Loca

Chatty Member
At least our group here is growing, we need another thread soon! The chateau diaries #5 Hohoho
#sacre bleu, mon couer
#purple poodle noel
#the lady and the poodle prince
#lies and a Christmas surprise
#funds, thrift shop gifts and an advent split
#gimme, gimme, gimme

:unsure::sleep:😩:coffee::coffee::coffee:

(btw termomix from11:37 for anyone interested :devilish:)
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: maybe i will get sent one for xmas

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
@Seeingitasitis

Bloody brilliant! You have made my day!
Oh for Peter Kay
To dress in shat too shite
and create a series of Chateau Nights.

We've had Phoenix Nights,
Amsterdam Nights,
I need to see Chateau Nights!

They have some cocks, frocks and sofa covers
Could be more fun than Ibiza Uncovered
As long as they listen
And don't turn into Manumission ;)
Thank you for this. You are great fun to read.

sandro37

VIP Member
On the salmonella: Wait, do you guys not eat half-cooked eggs? Or eggs that cook slightly from the heat of other sources (like piping hot soup or cheese)? Genuine question.

I agree that Kat and Levan were totally flirting! With Kat behind the camera and asking Levan plenty of questions, SJ totally edited herself to take a backseat in this flirting thing that was going on.
no raw eggs here, I am no Rocky

editer herself out? with all that orgasmic πŸ† hmmm, I think she rather gave up

They've recently renovated the entrance hall/room, but it was also filmed for ettcdiy, she can't show any footage until its been aired on c4, I'm sure she's said there'd been something else done too but wouldn't say what until that had aired as well
so they dropped only the Michaels but not the princess? maybe that's the rift?

66carola

Chatty Member
They've recently renovated the entrance hall/room, but it was also filmed for ettcdiy, she can't show any footage until its been aired on c4, I'm sure she's said there'd been something else done too but wouldn't say what until that had aired as well
Thanks, I tlooks like they just put a new wallpaper on the entrance hall though. During the tour she showed some empty stables in real bad conditions which she wanted to turn into apartments, one for Gerry.

lolander

VIP Member
Absolutely agree, although I would go further and say the whole pantomime should stop. I am sure SJ knows she has created a monster, and I wonder if she is waiting to use Xmas as an excuse to bow out gracefully. She has made it clear how behind they are and Xmas will only make things a hundred times worse. Maybe she is going to show the sheer mountain of parcels that will no doubt land on her doorstep soon and, perhaps, plead with everyone to stop for a while as 'she just can't cope and she doesn't want to disappoint anyone by not saying thank you properly'.
Or, maybe, she just can't help herself and doesn't want it to stop because there just might be another valuable item in amongst all the tat that she can add to her magpie collection.
I have never felt the urge to send her a present, but I tried to understand the reasons why people do, and it seemed to me from some of the fan's comments that they honestly get some sort of pleasure out of giving their family heirlooms to a stranger. However, I stopped trying to understand and could no longer sympathise when I read a comment from a mother who said how proud she was of her son who was saving up all his pocket money so that he could buy SJ a present for Xmas.
The mistake was made when she decided to read the names. Now every high tier patreon feel obliged to send a gift. In the beginning there were 60k views and she could donate €500, now with 30k and dropping, it doesn't pay anymore to continue. She should make a decision that gifts that arrive after Christmas will no longer be opened publicly, so people who want their names to be read out loud have time to send a gift. All edibles like chocolate should be displayed in one go and she could just read a list. She probably has gifts to open for the next two years.

She rarely receives a gift she covets, Bernardaud china and expensive fabrics are few and far between to motivate her to keep going.
I agree that Mandy seems to doing a good job with the filming (more time for SJ in front of the camera of course), but do you think that she is being allowed to actually edit any of it? I'm not sure.
I constantly have to remind myself, when watching the vlogs, that it is SJ that has total control over everything I see and it is unlikely to be a true reflection of what really goes on. If she wants me to think Marie Wiik is stroppy and sulky then that it what she shows me. If she gets backlash from the fans about how unhappy Marie seems then, surprise surprise, we suddenly get a vlog showing us a happy Marie.
Do you think any of the vlog participants ever get the chance to see any of the footage of themselves before it is released? Am I being naive?
I'm learning here. Some of these things might be obvious to some of you, but if I am right then the sheer manipulative skill (conscious or otherwise) of this woman is eye-opening for me.
Of course SJ shows everything before publishing, volunteers will stop co-operating very quickly if she wouldn't.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bonjouramour

Does anyone else here not watch her Sundays at the Chateau? They seem more like commercials than anything else. I love her usual vlogs but I’ve had to stop watching Sundays as I just can’t seem to sit through them. Wondering if I’m alone in this?

sandro37

VIP Member
I love you all fellow CD thread Tattlers, every one of you, old and new, from wherever you are in our wide world, whatever your native language is. You make me chuckle, you make me think, you open my eyes and sometimes make me close them.

And to the vloggers, who we vainly believe (know?) are reading - I respect your willingness to embrace public social media platforms, show us your lives (real, staged, boring, amazing, surprising) and subject yourselves to all forms of commentary.

Even the β€˜superfans’, who I am perhaps most critical of but realise that are part of this crazy journey also, are brave and surely do what they do with mostly good intentions.

I observe and react from behind the safety of a 2CV, unlike the subjects of our wonder. Kudos.

So then, back to it Tattle team . . .
since you thank everyone so nicely, I think you forgot to mention your patreon :ROFLMAO:

• Haha