Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
Just reading the online news. Some interesting articles today . . .

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...n-to-me-is-there-a-polite-way-to-refuse-gifts

View attachment 324230

agree with everything, just one think came to my mind, if I will look at it from business perspective and if my goal is to sell it for profit, I might want to "stage" few most important rooms to give a glance of how it might look like for a future investor and basically sell him this bohemian dream with crumbling tower becuase he will be blinded by too many ornaments in the grand salon

today I am so sleep-deprived after tattle marathon that have so many wicked ideas which I need to share,
again as I was reading some of you already pointed the same thing as I was thinking but I am thinking now even further and have a theory:

marie is paying rent for her room (and possibly food is her own since she cannot eat much anyway) but the studio might be "paid" in exchange for her cooking. Now, when she realized, that she made a bad deal, she is like, "if you want me to cook for your lazy ass, earn you money by showing my work and my skills as a protagonist on your reality show without proper pay, freez out in the cold stable, not having the time to do my vlog (the only thing why I agreed to endure all this), than at least make an efing space on the table!"
I hate to say it, but that flower studio is a joke. If Marie is cooking for everyone, then she should be on the payroll. She seems to be passive aggressive. Like when the camera is on her, she's all sweet, but when it's not she's sulking.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

lolander

VIP Member
Available EXCLUSIVELY from Donegal Shat O Tat Enterprises.
Certainly Brenda "idle hands are the devil's workshop" Gibbons' shenanigans have been a wake up call. It takes a couple of months to build up an online store.

• Haha

sandro37

VIP Member
Yes obviously that is how a company works. And she might be getting higher percentage of the profit because nic and mp dont actively run the bnb like how stephanie does. So yes her personal income includes her profit percentage of bnb, youtube revenue and london apt rent
she would get slaray for it not higher percentage, percentage is based on the your stake in the company (normally)
as far as I know originally she had 1/2 and now potty bought 10 perent if I am not mistaken or something like that

But then remember:Isabelle is not a baker... And I guess also not a cook!
it is quite possible that the father was the cook in the family and therefore SJ is cooking British meals predominantly

Yeah, BG became obsessive. In the beginning she seemed to be a fan and supporter, but now it seems she has her own agenda. She claims to have direct contacts to the chateau but there is also prove otherwise. But that's all I know from the chats here
as someone said SJ made a pact with the devil by accepting such generous gifts and this is what everyone was afraid would happen

Last edited:

Viva La Loca

Chatty Member
Think she means this type of sugar which doesn't seem to be available in France
1605877279215.png

Cane Sugar vs Beet Sugar

• Heart

La Brocanteuse

There was one further episode following MP’s collection by a rather sour Ma Petherick. On that occasion he was with Ryan and Benjamin the film student. And then he disappeared into a puff of smoke.

Viva La Loca

Chatty Member
Been silently reading on this site and happy to see the funny/problematic/weird side of CD and SJ. Btw has anyone mentioned the very flirtatious conversations b/w Kat and Levan? Definitely something there. She was practically throwing herself on him. Still like her.
Levan and Selmar are flirty girtys, but hey, they come from / live in sexy land
1606128244811.png

• Haha
  • Heart

soll

Why would Cat be flirting with a gay guy? Wasn't he there with his partner?

• Haha

Viva La Loca

Chatty Member
I am so glad that you are mentioning this, but according to your chart they would fall to middle-class pretenders at best,
A McQueen and his crowd like Annabelle were on another level - most of them are gone

to all fairness, wine/gin parties are very french/ continental thing
Oh gosh yes, (and the class categories are just salient). With Oxford uni I meant the likes of the Bullingdon club and whatever else they get up to there.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: They are all flying with the angels thanks to overconsumption. McQ was taken into this crowd by Izzy Blow and its through her family line, her husband Detmar and also Daphne Guinness that there are links back to the happy valley crowd (and beyond)

and that's why its seen as a UK middle class thing - euro influence from the 70's/80's onwards. Its 2020 you would think the lines would be blurred.

I don't like categories but this country is built on them. Grayson Perry made a series of programmes talking about social mobility. Was very interesting as was the artwork he produced in response to this.

Last edited:
  • Heart

chillijam

This is enlightening. Chateau Frantic is confirming that Billy and Gwendolyn are not married and Phil doesn't want to be. Around the 8 minute mark.
I noticed that too, an interesting exchange in an otherwise dull episode. Poor Angelina, not a nice thing to say even if supposedly in jest.

• Wow

SableOnBlonde

I have searched and searched in the past and again more recently. There is not a single interior that matches hers. It’s a basement flat I think and has a pink courtyard (Flat B). TV above radiator cover, grey fireplace, yellow door, yellow silk curtains, quirky, colourful. No door to kitchen, white with beech worktops and dark mosaic tiles. Artwork everywhere... Only slightly obsessed 😉 She may have taken it off of course. I would have in her shoes. We won’t be the only ones looking.

That’s probably why she loves them so much!

Some people think Hihellohowr31 is BG...
Thanks, you’re right it is a ground floor flat, she shows the patio in CD #12. Her property backs onto the neighbours - she’s probably near Pentonville road.

Takeaway

@Heathcliffe [QUOTE="Heathcliffe, post:"Marie's weird "oooh a flower! a mushroom!" behaviour. It might also just be a bit attention seeking? She does tend to get stuck in the kitchen, her milkbottle business is not really taking off
[/QUOTE]
Milk bottle business 😂 brilliant & just perfectly sums it up & the way she says dahlias, I always want to throw something at the TV, why can’t Stephanie help her to say it correctly 🤔

• Haha

66carola

Chatty Member
Ugh glad I’m not the only one who couldn’t handle the food in that episode, it made my mildly lactose intolerant stomach turn. I stopped watching after 5mins.

All that gluten and cheese must have had Philip running for the hills!

I did however scroll to the 20min mark.....there’s no way that was an accident.

Hi Isabelle, if you’re reading, I think you’re totally lovely, entertaining and only a little bit scary 😊 please get Stephanie to update us on how you and Dan are prepping the garden for winter
And please let her renovate another room. On the grand tour she showed us so many projects. Why waste time repainting a room in purple when so many rooms need to be done?

Could also be bi. They were flirting in the 1st video he appeared in as well. (I think Halloween party video)
Ahh this explains a lot. I remember. Finally some fun for Kat

• Heart

Viva La Loca

Chatty Member
On the salmonella: Wait, do you guys not eat half-cooked eggs? Or eggs that cook slightly from the heat of other sources (like piping hot soup or cheese)? Genuine question.
I make a rum cocktail with raw eggs in, never had an issue.

• Sick

Jeeves

VIP Member
Tone deaf Dear Brenda. Lengthy ‘explanation’ of her controversial vlogger poll. Mentions that Pethericks and Ryan didn’t want to be included then included them in her interim ‘results’. Holy Donegal!!
Was just about to post the same thing! Interesting to read that someone said that she was pleased that Dan and Annelise's vlog was winnigna nd was told by BG "not to get her hopes up as lots had happened since that result." Given that they were at 61%that stage, I wonder what she has up her sleeve.