The Chateau Diaries #4 Jarvis in Jeopardy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's why I would love to see her in a opera.l performance. There must be some videos from the times when she was studying. Even as students they have performances
every old video (a year ago) together with the singer page she had, were just her signing concert arias (not opera as such)

I cannot sing myself but I defo can hear and often times she is off-tune but singers can confirm, maybe she actually didn't get the role anywhere

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I can imagine she heard about us because Marie or Nati told her. Then she had a quick look and decided not to check in regularly because why would she bother and waste time. She is self confident enough to let it be. She once mentioned that somebody photoshoped her face on a naked body and posted it on Facebook and that she left it for the whole world to see that people can do such things.
Also she knows if some really heavy stuff would go on here the other girls would tell her soon enough.

Yeah, pets are like family members. But he just needs to make a decision to free up time once a week and post something and stick to it. Fans would be happy to see him having breakfast and chat along. Or having a live q@a is not too much trouble. But who knows. Let's see what happens once the cottage is done. Christmas could provide for lots of content but then he might say it is family time and cameras needed to be off.

That's why I would love to see her in a opera.l performance. There must be some videos from the times when she was studying. Even as students they have performances
On one episode of The CD several months ago there was an opera company at Lalande and LOTL got invited to take part, singing the role of Susannah from The Marriage of Figaro. I thought she had a beautiful voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
every old video (a year ago) together with the singer page she had, were just her signing concert arias (not opera as such)

I cannot sing myself but I defo can hear and often times she is off-tune but singers can confirm, maybe she actually didn't get the role anywhere
I disagree with this - she absolutely can sing! The course she completed at one of the best music schools really don't let in people who don't sing in tune! It's not especially surprising that she didn't do it for a job - professional classical music is a hard old, poorly paid slog.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
she would get slaray for it not higher percentage, percentage is based on the your stake in the company (normally)
as far as I know originally she had 1/2 and now potty bought 10 perent if I am not mistaken or something like that

it is quite possible that the father was the cook in the family and therefore SJ is cooking British meals predominantly

as someone said SJ made a pact with the devil by accepting such generous gifts and this is what everyone was afraid would happen
I had.to stop reading Brenda Gibbon's comments and come off the FB group, she just loves to announce the content of the upcoming videos from SJ, and to tell us snuggle up in our favorite chair to watch. She appears to have a very strong sense of needing to be needed, but I really couldn't care less. Her attempt to build up suspense just doesn't do it for me, and reeks of self importance. I can live happily without her worthless insights

I find it gas (Irish slang - hilarious) that Brenda is running a campaign to get TCD to 100k subscribers on YouTube. The channel is growing at its usual pace and is bound to get to 100k in the next week or so, but we'll just wait for the celebratory - 'WE did it - congratulations all a powerful community we are!'. Nothing to do with the fact that it's been continually and consistency growing with consistent content.
There she goes again...Brenda tooting her own horn...full of her delusional self importance...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
@Viva La Loca I have a deep love of cooking too and enjoy many cookery shows but there is something about him that irritates me. He was just so full of himself and talked to the women of the house as though they were idiots and he was there to save the day.

In this episode he's annoying from about 4 minutes 30 seconds in
and the way he made the the French stereotype noise when MP was making a cocktail in the washing up area :rolleyes: (at 16:37)
No, he's not my cup of tea either.

Oh, its in the Little Mermaid - (have never watched this before) at 48 secs

Agent Isabel
Agent Isabelle and the CH4 production checking social media for brand equity and damage limitation
1606249054430.png

There must be some videos from the times when she was studying. Even as students they have performances
the internet and posting wasn't a thing back then - was just my space

I rather have him delayed than being stressed out to finish in time. And maybe make a mistakes while hurrying. Lots of nice things happening around Christmas so no hurry we are glad to see the result later.
Got a lot of respect for Dan and Annalise. I hope they do well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I really think our comments are fed back to Steph. Did you hear her say.....I know people make fun of me for saying this.. (of something along those lines.
@truthsayer Indeed I did and I wondered if the source of that mockery came from here ! It’s hard to believe that what’s here isn’t relayed / discussed at Lalande . Look, even Isabel appears to read us !

On one episode of The CD several months ago there was an opera company at Lalande and LOTL got invited to take part, singing the role of Susannah from The Marriage of Figaro. I thought she had a beautiful voice.
I agree with you - the looks and voice of an angel 👼

Seriously doubt it, he is very well known about in the UK unless you've been living under a rock.

I like the look of Levans restaurant (in a vlog a while back). If I'm ever allowed to go to Amsterdam again I will give him the courtesy of checking it out (gluten and dairy free of course 😂)

😂 😂 😁 Wasn't even joking on that one. You should see some of the stuff people hang as art in museums and galleries when they display as part of a local community artists group.
For sure, her talents lie in the performing arts. Don't know about her ability to move out of the cameo and take on roles. Time could tell.
😁 👏 All true.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I really think our comments are fed back to Steph. Did you hear her say.....I know people make fun of me for saying this.. (of something along those lines.
Allusion to Alice in Wonderland (rabbit hole, unbirthday song), don't think it's a coincidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I disagree with this - she absolutely can sing! The course she completed at one of the best music schools really don't let in people who don't sing in tune! It's not especially surprising that she didn't do it for a job - professional classical music is a hard old, poorly paid slog.
just to explain I didn't mean that she cannot sing, I like the colour of her voice as well as her speaking voice for that matter
but for a professional signer, one needs to be on point all the time, and it can also happen that your voice will give up and you are not able to sing certain notes and with all that drinking she is not preserving her vocal cords either, so I noticed that her voice is tired at times

if there is anyone who is a musician, can they shed the light on this?
here is a ton of videos, just you ggl her name and signing also in the CD

Reactions: 1
Gonna have to say this .. why hasn't she got a cake tin that matches the size of her fathers baking tin that she uses every year ??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Since they are reading this, you guys need updated eagle eye footage with all that pink gravel, new bushes and beds - maybe ask MP, he has a brand new abeyant drone :m

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
just to explain I didn't mean that she cannot sing, I like the colour of her voice as well as her speaking voice for that matter
but for a professional signer, one needs to be on point all the time, and it can also happen that your voice will give up and you are not able to sing certain notes and with all that drinking she is not preserving her vocal cords either, so I noticed that her voice is tired at times

Sure, but I would like to hear and see her apart from the concerts at lalande. In a pré château life maybe. More professional even.

Gonna have to say this .. why hasn't she got a cake tin that matches the size of her fathers baking tin that she uses every year ??
That's what I asked myself, too. Kat throw it away maybe?

Sure, but I would like to hear and see her apart from the concerts at lalande. In a pré château life maybe. More professional even.

That's what I asked myself, too. Kat throw it away maybe?
I was searching for all that talent in its peak form as well, a long time ago (when the recordings/videos were not yet deleted) and even on her own singer profile there was only one mediocre aria

Oh oh I see a trip to the brocante and/or expensive porcelain shop to purchase a specific plate to showcase said khachapuri

Good on Isabelle for reading through our Tattle! That’s the only way they’ll get any form of constructive criticism. What’s the saying- ‘keep your friends close but your enemies tattlers closer’ Not that I think in any way we are the enemy🥰 but couldn’t think of a better way of describing our ongoing interest/support/microscopic investigation.
Of course they read it, We discussed why SJ hadn't mentioned MP for ages, and hey presto! She mentions him twice! Telling him to come back to share their new his and hers mugs! And opens his pressie for him!

I gave up very early on, how many videos can you string painting a door over!!!!
And just because SJ manages to fill 30mins a video doesn't mean you have too.....stopped with the padding drone shots that take up half the video
Someone ,a patreon, asked on the Petherick's vlog where his vlogs were, as hadn't and put one out for a week, ol Ma Trotter said he was very busy, and would do one when he could! Really, they are so blatantly just money grabbing Con artists!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
@truthsayer Indeed I did and I wondered if the source of that mockery came from here ! It’s hard to believe that what’s here isn’t relayed / discussed at Lalande . Look, even Isabel appears to read us !

I agree with you - the looks and voice of an angel 👼

😁 👏 All true.
Thank you, and what impressed me is she seemed to just slot in at the appropriate moment without any/ much preparation at all! I do honestly feel she has real talent.

• Haha
I am a musician! Well in the sense that I also went to music school as a post-grad (violin and cello) but didn't go professional. Honestly-she has a great voice. Criticise her for many things, but don't suggest she's not a great singer.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He didn't start let alone finish the item of clothing he was going to make with the very expensive high quality silk fabric SJ gave him.
SJ hasn't shown the painting of her as the lady with the unicorn so presumably he hasn't finished that either.
He didn't take the yellow wool and create something for SJ whilst she knitted him a cushion cover when on holiday with Mason.
I do seriously think he was the one found flat out after letting themselves into the alcohol room (omg, where did i get that info from, unless it was just made up to be salacious about Tomaz)

Me too. I'm very attached to all my unstylish bits and bobs for that very reason. Have even had dreams freaking out that a particular item has gone. Its ok pyschobabblers I do realise that this is because of great losses at a young age.

Expensive taste. Wanting to express 19c eclectic bohemian. Very much a magpie coveter.

You are only as strong as your network 😉

@66carola @Calvignac 'Must be Latins / Slavic versus Anglo-Saxons 😂'
Definitely a cultural difference. Have you met British men 😂

😂 😂 :love:

(y):) Me too, eloquent wit from our Londinium fellow tattler

Empty vessels makes the most noise

If he had any sense he would target the pink pound as well.
Nope, 'DIY men' or women - not happening - he doesn't know what he is doing and is too arrogant to admit it and show his learning curve as the journey.

Standard GCSE art drawing from a photo using the grid method. Lacking in a personal developed drawing style / ability, no depth of tone or expression. Probably got a piece in the museum in the community room.

And ... SJ mocks MarieW too much. The boxes MW bought for her floral 'studio' from Emmaus for example.
She was quite rude about Prince Phillip too... when they were opening their crap hoard of gifts,on Sunday, saying 'Him with all his hundreds of allergies' or something like that!

• Wow
  • Haha
47 minutes to open a few presents , running 4 months late ! Watch out for the Christmas pressie unwrapping next summer 😫 This present opening is turning into a monster 👹 Think Nati should select a few and just get on top of them all so they are up to date . It’s ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If its anything like the size of my cake, finding a tin large enough to store it in is a right pain! Mine is currently sat on the side wrapped tightly in foil

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.