The Chateau Diaries #4 Jarvis in Jeopardy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what I asked myself, too. Kat throw it away maybe?
Hmm, Bizarre. How many xmas cakes has she actually really made at home.

If its anything like the size of my cake, finding a tin large enough to store it in is a right pain! Mine is currently sat on the side wrapped tightly in foil
She's Lady Christmas if we believe the depth of everything she says. I am very surprised she doesn't have a special tin. In fact I find that just a bit ridiculous. She said she uses the same baking tin every year. They are as easy to order as a dyson hairdryer.

Here you go Agent I C U, will match the Liberty advent calendar but won't break the bank πŸ˜‚
1606261127677.png

I'm afraid you have missed out on the ones that would have matched your kitchen and the large tin can house a cake big enough to feed an army.
1606261639774.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I disagree with this - she absolutely can sing! The course she completed at one of the best music schools really don't let in people who don't sing in tune! It's not especially surprising that she didn't do it for a job - professional classical music is a hard old, poorly paid slog.
princess is soprano
we are still talking about the possibility of being a professional singer in a real opera right? not just decent singer but center stage signing?

now the princess

example of great modern voices - soprano and mezzo-soprano just for comparison

princess another attempt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omahFs3X78g

another soprano (personally not a fan, for me too flat but generally people love it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzNBeRkH9OY

princess again (btw termomix from11:37 for anyone interested :devilish:) singing from 17:16

lyric soprano (my preference - not that it matters) especially from 2:35
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBo7T8LEQ4Y

in my unprofessional opinion, these crystal voices with control are miles away from the chateau lalaland
to be fair, I've experienced horrid opera singers, long past their prime so everything is possible

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
princess is soprano
we are still talking about the possibility of being a professional singer in a real opera right? not just decent sing but center stage signing?

now the princess

princess another attempt

another soprano (personally not a fan, for me too flat but generally people love it)

princess again (btw termomix from11:37 for anyone interested :devilish:) singing from 17:16

in my unprofessional opinion, these crystal voices with control are miles away from the chateau lalaland
to be fair, I've experienced horrid opera singers, long past their prime so everything is possible
I feel like this is comparing professional singers surrounded by nice recording equipment, and who practice daily, to a melodrama night at the coffeehouse with a Marshall amp where one of the singers made dinner for everyone. You aren't wrong, though. Those singers are definitely better than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel like this is comparing professional singers surrounded by nice recording equipment, and who practice daily, to a melodrama night at the coffeehouse with a Marshall amp where one of the singers made dinner for everyone. You aren't wrong, though. Those singers are definitely better than her.
so lets establish what we are discussing, bc if it is professional career, this is how it looks like, angelic singing looks like lakme duo etc.
if we are talking about decent signers who also prepare dinners then she is definitely great with nice voice colour and so on
I believe that this is also a reason why she didnt pursue it further, nor got a role, but I don't know this for a fact, just guessing based on the above comparison, but who knows what was her voice when at school, I guess it was way better, but she has some bad habits (which influence singing) which I assume, she had already back then

somehow I didnt attach the link for above

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just finished watching tonight's vlog. I noticed how she didn't say Michael's name when she pointed out the red rose in the courtyard but said his mom's name instead. I find it tacky that she kept saying on her other channel....yes we know your cringy gift giving one. Ugh!

Reactions: 7
so lets establish what we are discussing, bc if it is professional career, this is how it looks like, angelic singing looks like lakme duo etc.
if we are talking about decent signers who also prepare dinners then she is definitely great with nice voice colour and so on
I believe that this is also a reason why she didnt pursue it further, nor got a role, but I don't know this for a fact, just guessing based on the above comparison, but who knows what was her voice when at school, I guess it was way better, but she has some bad habits (which influence singing) which I assume, she had already back then

somehow I didnt attach the link for above
Props to that clarinet player for reminding her of the high notes. I think she talks about how it was never really her thing, but she was good at it, and she probably was for a minute. Enough to add it to her resume. I love hanging out with people who used to sing in school. They're so dramatic at parties.

• Heart
  • Haha
I wouldn't worry about the cake tin, there are probably about one thousand winging their way to lalande as we speak πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hmm, Bizarre. How many xmas cakes has she actually really made at home.

She's Lady Christmas if we believe the depth of everything she says. I am very surprised she doesn't have a special tin. In fact I find that just a bit ridiculous. She said she uses the same baking tin every year. They are as easy to order as a dyson hairdryer.

Here you go Agent I C U, will match the Liberty advent calendar but won't break the bank πŸ˜‚
View attachment 323067

I'm afraid you have missed out on the ones that would have matched your kitchen and the large tin can house a cake big enough to feed an army.
View attachment 323072
πŸ¦„πŸ˜πŸ¦„πŸ˜πŸ¦„πŸ˜πŸ¦„πŸ˜πŸ¦„

Let me clean 🧼 the Computor screen again πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
Your gas β›½ - kudos on the tins
πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ’πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Separately, I noticed the violent pink stripe in SJ's bedroom, looks like someone's forgotten to remove the painters tape. It's truly beyond hideous, did she mean it to be there?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I wouldn't worry about the cake tin, there are probably about one thousand winging their way to lalande as we speak πŸ˜‚
Exactly - LOTL lies in bed πŸ›Œ viewing this weeks shopping πŸ›’ list

2 columns
- one she actually has to buy
- One she can rehearse for the vlog 😝

Separately, I noticed the violent pink stripe in SJ's bedroom, looks like someone's forgotten to remove the painters tape. It's truly beyond hideous, did she mean it to be there?
Yes.... in the 80s it was very fashionable 🀭

Just finished watching tonight's vlog. I noticed how she didn't say Michael's name when she pointed out the red rose in the courtyard but said his mom's name instead. I find it tacky that she kept saying on her other channel....yes we know your cringy gift giving one. Ugh!
Tell take sign MP is on the naughty list

Opening his gift 🎁 - typical narcissist behavior .... LOTL is obviously πŸ™„ put out he’s still getting gifts 🎁

Whatever about mummies gifts 🎁- opening one ☝ to MP and omitting to answer I’ll keep it here for his next visit ... or
I’ll make sure Nati passes it on ....

Nope the chatalean herself is grabbing the 🎁 so she has a pair and bare face cheek looks down the lens and decrees πŸ˜‰ β€œ now micheal get HERE soon ..... you have a gift β€œ

Allusion to Alice in Wonderland (rabbit hole, unbirthday song), don't think it's a coincidence.
πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Yes and Yes and YES
πŸ˜‰ sone of our more colorful names

⭐He of land nostril πŸ‘ƒ dressed as a prince and claiming his name PP
⭐LOTLL been mentioned by LOTL
⭐Mamamam now renamed
( I’ll find posters name πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’@viva de loca πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ )
as AGENT M
watch for this in new episodes
⭐Alice in wonderland
⭐ PP being β€œ a pile of alergies”
⭐ Marie being banished since the wedding bouquets πŸ’ weed walk!!!
⭐ Nati side eye πŸ‘ on the bench as well
⭐⭐⭐ POA (aka PP ) been regulated to a NON Snorting role
With only 2 .. exactly or I agree per hr

I love hanging out with people who used to sing in school. They're so dramatic at parties.
πŸ¦„πŸ¦„ the gift that keeps giving πŸ¦„πŸ¦„
MPotts photo

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Don't know about the singing or habits. I would assume SJ doesn't train her voice regularly like with the professionals, plus the lack of decent recording equipment and the space itself affects how the sound is picked up by the ear/mic.

On ETRF, got to say I'm not a fan of the layout of the kitchen. Bloody hardworking though, and neighbours Didler and Carol seem like really nice supportive people.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
⭐⭐⭐ POA (aka PP ) been regulated to a NON Snorting role
With only 2 .. exactly or I agree per hr
New girl is doing a good job of editing! That dance scene was pretty cohesive and almost no snorting for two video releases in a row.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
princess is soprano
we are still talking about the possibility of being a professional singer in a real opera right? not just decent singer but center stage signing?

now the princess

princess another attempt

Maybe that's why she didn't continue the career?

This was a failed project. I remember she said herself. But she wants to remove it once she redoes her room.

New girl is doing a good job of editing! That dance scene was pretty cohesive and almost no snorting for two video releases in a row.
But we must agree: the frame for the hedgehock sticker was perfect. He now can be forgiven!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Don't know about the singing or habits. I would assume SJ doesn't train her voice regularly like with the professionals, plus the lack of decent recording equipment and the space itself affects how the sound is picked up by the ear/mic.

On ETRF, got to say I'm not a fan of the layout of the kitchen. Bloody hardworking though, and neighbours Didler and Carol seem like really nice supportive people.
Agree I can see that bench/island falling over. As for the chandelier in a rough rural kitchen, words escape me.

this stripe was bugging for a long time, the same as you, I thought that it is painter's tape or maybe she wanted to colour the whole room pink and realized that she is not into it, but I certainly didn't know that this used to be a thing. What a hideous idea! If she has the need to repaint some rooms she can start with this one. Btw she wants to paint downstairs room, some deep dark colour and I think nutty as blinking twice when presented with this glorious idea (nutty will have to sit in that room the whole summer next year).

Reactions: 5
so I gave in and watched CATCH (I am not subscribed to that channel) and it didn't disappoint, the pile of allergies to begin hooked me in ... but the performance qualities of SJ' surprise face kept me going

• Haha
Ah so she lives there! Nice location, very central, but certainly not the quietest street, she probably gets a lot of noise from Liverpool road.

I can totally see Stephanie living in Islington, it's a wonderful place to call home.

@sandro37 she lives in a terrace house converted into flats, so the front door to her flat is probably inside, which would be safer.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.