Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pno

VIP Member
I agree I am never interested in anything about kids if the kids are younger than my kid right now. But would be fun to see her pushing the stroller over the gravel when going for the daily walk with the baby😘😉😊😂
Ha! The idea of stephanie going on a daily walk or getting out of bed before noon!! She made the right decision. Unless she procreates with Princess Philip! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

sandro37

VIP Member
Poor Michael Trotter. Run out of ideas? Spare me! Very inconvenient when you have ‘patrons’ who are looking for actual content. No wonder he is favoring GoFundMe and BuyMeaCoffee; donations rather than sponsorship. It’s OK though - Ma Petherick to the rescue with an implausible explanation, “concentrating on artwork”.
concentrating on the art work - please spear me
I dont comment on him much bc this is TLOL thread, kind of, but I have some observations pending

I have searched and searched in the past and again more recently. There is not a single interior that matches hers. It’s a basement flat I think and has a pink courtyard (Flat B). TV above radiator cover, grey fireplace, yellow door, yellow silk curtains, quirky, colourful. No door to kitchen, white with beech worktops and dark mosaic tiles. Artwork everywhere... Only slightly obsessed 😉 She may have taken it off of course. I would have in her shoes. We won’t be the only ones looking.
good work Agent! ;) can you post some photos of it?

Last edited:

66carola

Chatty Member
Oh man things are really getting heated about Brenda on these FB groups! Seems like people have been catching on about her scams. Good riddance I hope.

Tonight's vlog was a lot of fun. Glad that SJ has internet now. I don't mind Philip as a camera man, actually. Are they all going to stay around for Chrsitmas? Marie already said she's going home, wonder if Philip will stay.

SJ really treats him like a younger brother.
He is maybe a bit too nice, too well behaved, too polite. Never good if you want to appear manly or if you have so many allergies. People don't take you seriously if most of the day you have to ask: can I eat this? Is this with nuts? Nobody wants to talk about food, just eat it.

I watched Selmar's vlog about the peacocks. 1:20 minutes long. I lasted 3 minutes and read the comments. I want my 3 minutes back
Still one of his more interesting videos 😂 the idea was good, I love the peacocks but it was just too long and not well edited.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChocLili

An insight into Mummy’s South African life. “Enjoying great Wifi”; is that a dig at Lalande Percy? She’s probably bored. Is Isabelle keeping tabs on the Chateau ‘socials’ or perhaps she is pre-ordering some shat-o treasures from the increasingly scrutinised Brenda?

C2D1D468-8A24-4DD3-B587-C450DE372897.jpeg

??? Context?? What does?
I must be losing it! I am sure I read a very nasty post about this thread. Sounded so much like what BG would rant about but when I just went to read it again it was no where to be found. Is this site monitered? Could have been removed. Either that or I am going crazy.

I see that you didnt get the point, the point was that SJ said that she never received anything from her mother ... so I called it out
becuase in fact she did, she is just yet again deep in the rabbit hole
I think Steph says most of the time that her parents or my father bought this for me. Probably the gifts were driven by her father and her mother just went along with them. No effort needed on Isabelle's part.

lolander

VIP Member
A lot of people sell their houses without sorting out the stuff that they should. Make it look pretty and sweep any issues under the carpet.
As to whether they will is a different matter.
I see the establishment of a non-profit as a good accountants move. Money, its all a game of chess.
Her decoration choices are too personal to sell the property. Non-profit will also become a nuisance if she decides to sell, people with money don't want to buy extra baggage with their properties. The house is not listed, it'll be treated as a blank canvas by the new owners. There are heavy reasons behind why the Nadaillac family didn't lift a finger to get the house listed.

If her vlogs become a platform for other business' advertising, her downfall will be as quick as her rise. We don't want to watch that.

Calvignac

I grew up thinking fruitcake was the most inedible thing ever. They might be trying to assimilate. I can't even.
The probleme is that's not a French cake. It's an English cake. The French hate it when they have to eat it. It's an acquired taste 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

66carola

Chatty Member
Thats the best i can get without photoshop. @Takeaway your original post. we laughed hard at that in this house. (was b4 i was member). Good ole Brenda Gibbons, she is comedy gold

View attachment 320786
That's why France ha shigh numbers of covid:they still haven't realised that everyone has to wear a mask

But NOBODY does it!
And who does know who Delia Something is except...the Brits ? When watching a video, most of the viewers don't catch the names they don't know.
Really... She didn't explain what was this cake. Plain and simple.
Hence the comments from the American fans.
[/QUOTE]
What else can it be if she makes a cake in November with alcohol in it calling it Christmas cake? 😂🎄

She did actually explicitly say that the cake recipe was from a Delia Smith cookbook. Anyone can then look that up and see its English.
Yeah, Smith doesn't sound very French to me, either

• Haha
  • Angry

Viva La Loca

Chatty Member
there is only little what surprise me these days but I had no idea about that happy valley nor how you divide the drugs into uppers (there is a whole book about it) etc,
Just an expression - my mum used to say it about people who took drugs in the 60's/70's. "they were on uppers, downers and all arounders". Maybe its the area I'm from - is well known in this country for being friendly and full of cheeky comedians.

If you are interested there is linkage from the happy valley crowd through to Alexander McQueen. If you saw the links you can also see a reflection of SJ's / Oxford Uni partying ways - is a class system thing.

ChocLili

Just watched Dan and Annelise latest vlog, at the end they announce Brenda Gibbons is running a ‘ new vlogger of the year award‘ ? Links to a polling site but nothing to do with Facebook ( disclaimer) is this BG harvesting info on viewers ? :oops:
We could exhaust all 1000 posts of this thread trying to analyse what Dear Brenda is up to! This vlogger of the year thing is only on her two ( yes two; and she posts the same stuff on both) FB pages, “Escape to Chateau de Lalande” and “A Little Piece of France to Call Home”. I really think she’s a regular ‘superfan’ whos ideas are bigger than her abilities. She’s trying to create a ‘community’ but seems to have only succeeded in a a cringe-fest. What I don’t get are the apparent links to SJ (tenuous?) and her FB supporters. Weird.

• Heart

emay

Gonna have to say this .. why hasn't she got a cake tin that matches the size of her fathers baking tin that she uses every year ??
If its anything like the size of my cake, finding a tin large enough to store it in is a right pain! Mine is currently sat on the side wrapped tightly in foil

• Heart

Viva La Loca

Chatty Member
‘Twas the month before Christmas, when all though Facebook
Chateau Diaries superfans were eager to look
Some pages shouted OFFICIAL in their description
While others gained members by a kind of conscription.

The Chatelaine was nestled deep in her bed
While visions of Patrons danced in her head
And mummy in her gloves, bored and trapped
Just hoping her French garden will survive and adapt

When out in the courtyard there arose such a clatter
The Chatelaine awoke to see what was the matter
Away to the balcony she flew like a flash
Tore open the shutters and threw up (the sash)

The moon on the breast of the freshly laid gravel
Gave the lustre of pinkness as the scene did unravel
When what to her infected eye should appear
A camper, a tango dancer and Heineken beer

A curly haired man, covered in sawdust
Muttering softly “To the beach, dog, or bust”
More rapid than peacocks his coursers they came
And he whistled, and whispered, and called them by name

Now DIESEL!, now RUBY!, now SITH! and THOR!
On IAN!, on IAN!, on IAN! and one IAN! more
To the top of the ramparts, to the fountain, all green
Now dash away, dash away, we mustn’t be seen!

The Chatelaine teetered, on balcony’s edge!
She was going to topple and crush a small hedge
With a gasp she felt a weak hand on her waist
“Prince Philip will save me; he’s made such great haste”

The Chatelaine fell back onto her floor
Her Thousand Stars kimono crumpled and tore
And she turned her head to thank her saviour knight
But she only saw Hanni by the dappled moonlight.
If you don't use this superpower for work, I think you've missed a vocation in life. Superb! Awesome! Get illustrating @ChocLili we want to see it in a book or animation :love:

• Heart

Viva La Loca

Chatty Member
2nites GG - I'm waiting for my dinner to cook :mad: and SJ has just mentioned going down a rabbit hole, mummy grabbing the gifts & Phillips truckload of allergies 😂 and its only a quarter of the way through 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart