Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sandro37

VIP Member
I have no idea what's going on on here at the moment! Please don't leave anyone 🙏

Anyway I have enjoyed seeing the progress on Dan and Annalise's kitchen this week (they did a two parter on Sunday and Monday). I know she mentioned several times that Dan had done it all himself (and laboured the point a bit) but my god he's a hard worker! I cannot wait to see the finished result.

Also I've mentioned this on here before but no-one else seemed interested so I'm going to mention it again in the hope that one or two of our newer contributors noticed it. When I was watching the bread oven cookery thing on Sunday it reminded me of when "celebrity" ex TV chef Mike Robinson stayed at the chateau with his wife Claude. He cropped up in a couple of episodes and then SJ and Marie went to Stratford upon Avon to visit his pub and stay with him. Anyway I just found him so annoying and show-offy in every episode he featured in. Was it just me who was irritated by him? Here is an episode he was in - he comes in at around 12 minutes. I assume the only way Stephanie knows so much about him and his TV background and michelin star etc is because he informed her of all his achievements over dinner..............

these vlogs were so carefree back then, no?

Reactions: 5

66carola

Chatty Member
Oh no, just saw latest patreon video. I really never ever wanna see Selmar dance tango again. Does he only know these one move? And to top it he danced with PP... They seem to have only one playlist to dance to. Can't wait to see what you guys think about it ☺ but Ruth was in a good mood! Though She gave up on getting dressed near Stéphanie I believe.
And does SJ have some inflammation near the eye? First signs of stress?

• Haha
  • Heart

chillijam

SJ mentioned in one vlog that she had no input at all into Nic and Marie's bathroom and was curious to see what layout and fittings they had chosen. So they must be organising that without her. I don't recall any mention of how it was being paid for though.

Raspberrybrulee

@Viva La Loca I have a deep love of cooking too and enjoy many cookery shows but there is something about him that irritates me. He was just so full of himself and talked to the women of the house as though they were idiots and he was there to save the day.

In this episode he's annoying from about 4 minutes 30 seconds in

• Heart

lolander

VIP Member
MP's the most boring person in his own vlog, shouldn't things revolve around him? Now he's the invisible cameraman filming his father and Sean.

Wonder if Hanni is continuing her Single White Female theme and staying in SJ’s London Flat.....
You're clever! Yes, Hanni is staying there.

• Haha

Viva La Loca

Chatty Member
Just finished watching tonight's vlog. I noticed how she didn't say Michael's name when she pointed out the red rose in the courtyard but said his mom's name instead. I find it tacky that she kept saying on her other channel....yes we know your cringy gift giving one. Ugh!
Sorry folks but I can't help myself. There is just too much ...
1606322837471.png

• Haha

sandro37

VIP Member
I didn't see the beginning of the episode The Chateau Diaries: CHRISTMAS IS COMING! from 19th and now I am like oh fleur de lys and Cat saying - u dont eat soups - dying!
Also I noticed the nostrils for the fist time - now I cannot unsee it

Last edited:
  • Haha

66carola

Chatty Member
So, Dear Brenda has written a long, rambling (but actually quite factually accurate) rundown of Patreon and why her members of her ‘unofficial’ FB page should consider ‘patreonising’ LOTL. It’s not her post that raised my eyebrow but a comment. Can any patreons here who watched the Cat interview vlog enlighten as to what her ‘one comment
So, Dear Brenda has written a long, rambling (but actually quite factually accurate) rundown of Patreon and why her members of her ‘unofficial’ FB page should consider ‘patreonising’ LOTL. It’s not her post that raised my eyebrow but a comment. Can any patreons here who watched the Cat interview vlog enlighten as to what her ‘one comment’ was?

View attachment 324922
SJ once came down good-looking in a suit and Cat said: "you look so great in a suit, it's a pity that you don't have a real job" what she meant to say was, a job where she had to wear a suit very day.
"Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!"
I have no idea how to vote :unsure::unsure: Please help
Just write what you like most or like it

not sure if anyone posted this one about Mason, but enjoy

there must be a glitch on the this site, why are these posts of mine in your post?

peterpans have an ability to suck you in their imaginary world and keep convincing you that you have a magical floristry studio with lovely playful pigeons to pay for, when in fact you are freezing in stables trying to avoid being pooed on
Actually as a florist you are used to work in cold because the flowers are often kept in walking fridges. I don't believe she pays her actual money as rent, but the cooking is part of the deal.

Last edited:

sandro37

VIP Member
re termomix, I remember how surprised I was when she bought it bc it is expensive AF and when you have a BB or restaurant you try to do stuff from scratch and exactly this thing is to weight stuff predominantly, the same goes for smeg appliances for Isabel's apartment etc, and than again she was struggling previous years - no wonder if you ask me ...

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
I’m with you here. MW has started to irritate me much more lately in lots of different ways, although many may disagree. I feel sorry if she’s depressed & feeling out of sorts because her place as SJ’s sole/favourite playmate has been usurped, but she’s looked so flaming miserable lately (until quite recently) when all of a sudden she appeared so forcefully faux-cheerful (frocked up as Heidi) that if she’d been my friend I’d have driven her over to the goat farm and left her there. Most of her floral work continues to be pretty boring & amateur - I appreciate she is also cooking at Lalande. but there are literally hundreds of people now who’d like to cheerfully step into her shoes with a smile. She needs to get over her sulks and enter into the spirit of La Lande. Maybe try to channel a bit more of the Stephanie Jarvis energy , after all who wouldn’t benefit from doing some of that !

Marie is getting on my ever loving nerves. I wonder if on Tuesday's vlog the group was laughing at Stephanie and Marie when they were waiting them for taking to long. I could see Kat just starring at Marie....LOL! I wonder if Hanni was starting to get annoyed with her as well?

• Haha

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
What does Philip actually do though ? I know he reupholstered that chair with SJ and you see him helping Ian the electrician sometimes but he doesn't seem to have a defined role does he ?

• Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
I’m drowning in ‘official’.

What? No Brenda? Take that!

View attachment 318058

“Cbomb” has turned off comments for this one - spoilsport.
🚨🚨🚨 biatchi face slap 👋🚨🚨🚨

FYI imo

Nati defo reads tattle.com

Well keep pressing forward with the stories they love 💕

Week 12 in the chat oooo house

Selmar is hoofing through the bathroom renovation

Attachments

Last edited:

La Brocanteuse

@sandro37 It was a long post yesterday against posters here who dared say what they thought about SJ and her volunteers. It was a very negative post against the tattlers on this thread.
The post has disappeared, deleted by the poster or removed by Tattle ? 🤔
The poster is one of those who seem to think (from the beginning of this forum) that this is another fan page.
Not sure how I missed that! I was checking back frequently yesterday. Clearly needed a tattle fix...

lolander

VIP Member
I even believe she not interested in a longterm relationship. A boyfriend now and then is ok. But why would she give up her freedom for a guy? Since having children is not a priority for her as it seems what could a guy give her? Most people settle for a relationship because of security reasons.
Yes, many people live in arrangements (for many understandable reasons) and in a long relationship there are times when you hate your husband/wife and nothing seems to work. SJ doesn't need a husband, she shouldn't settle, but I wouldn't deny her for finding true love and companionship.

sandro37

VIP Member
View attachment 315127

(Sorry I’ve got too much time on my hands this morning)
I was so uncontrolably laugling at 2 a.m. when reading all your posts, I should wake up tomorrow and be 16 again,
I cannot help it and I keep reading, people what did you do to me

can you imagine bringing your boss a coffee with a biscuit every morning to his bed if he was half-dressed ... I know that in this case she is just a harmless 12 years old, but still your boss!
and filming you while you do it :m 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha