Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MojoDublin

VIP Member
🚨🚨🚨 evening all 🚨🚨🚨

Dumpster diving part 2

Story so far I’m only .... swiping thru September.... the angst and venom was astounding 😀

Donegal Brenda - was EPIC failure
- spin merchant - scam artist πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ¨ Wannabe - bully 🀭 πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’© featured heavily .........

πŸ¦„conclusion πŸ¦„
Donegal Brenda HAD an agenda -

until her arrogance was superseded by her complete and utter total ingorance

Apparently she was worse that trying to shue a bat πŸ¦‡ out of the chat 0000

She was bounced from 3 sites and multiple ppl left hers !!!

πŸ¦„πŸ¦„Conclusion 2 πŸ¦„πŸ¦„

Genuinely believe there is a PR damage limitation campaign been waged at the mo BY LOTL

hands still clean

Step by step is getting lead characters to comment on Donegal traders page
Activities are up last 4 days

πŸ¦„πŸ’šπŸ¦„(Also noted
by other dumpster divers that Selmar has reappeared and Scotsman was doing ambassadors on Vlogger Brenda ......

Uber & very aware she was NOT been mentioned on the cash roll -
better still gleeful she’s not in the first 3 names ......πŸ¦‡πŸ’©πŸ¦‡

There was an embarrassment of riches
On DB slagging - on a global basis πŸ‘ΌπŸ»

The pleading πŸ₯Ί channel drew the most angst🀭
The lack of LOTL saying WHERE the charity money has gone since September!!!!!

Mummy isn’t doing well either !!!
Greedy ... rude ...
personally I adore her balls so I swiped thru

Found videos from Donegal Brenda as a movie πŸŽ₯ director - Shite πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©
Production - Shite πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

Anyone with a chateau has socially distanced from DB
( Nothing to do with covid )

Genuinely looks like they saw her coming
And drew up the drawbridge- at vast expense ... with no TV show watching

Had a ball 🏈 no off to see what you all were up to .... page 13 😎

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Didn't she make tomato soup in the Thermo thing one time. Can't believe I remember that.
so pleased @Viva La Loca picked up on the calorie comment she made. A very 90s opinion to have about food to weigh up all options based on how many calories are in it? I think she may be one of those women who pretends to not care about calories and "eats whatever she wants" but in reality is very prescriptive about her plate. i doubt she eats half the things she coos about being "delicious" and "your best yet, Marie/Kat"

@sandro37 don't worry! none of what you said hasn't been said by most of the people here! sj is a sheltered child living in her lalande bubble surrounded by people who protect her from the outside world.

the money thing is beginning to make me feel rather ill. the enormous amount that must be being pumped into that chateau, with patreon AND youtube ad revenue AND the gifts (even if they are unwanted, they are often enormously expensive). I know the revenue from the giftgrab channel goes to charity but it truly upsets me how selfabsorbed they are especially at a time of incredible financial hardship for so many people

• Heart
A couple of snippy comments about Cat throwing Stephanie's beloved possessions away in tonight's vlog. Ha. Without a Cat to counterbalance every Philip/Tomaz, Stephanie would be up to her eyeballs in Emmaus and GiftGrab tat. I wonder how many Great Grabsty gifts went out with Cat's dump haul!
1605661159022.png

• Haha
@Calvignac and @Mand I think you are being very unfair to comment on the brown sugar issue. There is probably NO brown sugar in the small Brit food section of her local supermarket.😏

By the way, I’ve just noticed in my previous rambling I spelt heirloom wrong- it was auto correct, not me πŸ€“

Last edited:
  • Haha

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
So I just checked out Brenda Gibbons post on facebook. She's now saying that if you are struggling for gift ideas you should become a patreon.

Β·Struggling to come up with Christmas gift ideas?
What about a Patreon subscription for The Chateau Diaries?
Tiers start @ €5.00 per month, you get to vote on what the next project will be, unlock weekly patreon vlogs & get to hear wee snippets 1st!!!
It's definitely the jingle bells if you enjoy Chateau restoration & follow our chatelaine Stephanie Jarvis!!

What a joke she is.

• Wow
  • Haha

peony89

There's no problem with expressing positive views, just annoying when people say it's 'mean' 'unkind' or 'nasty' to state a critical view.

• Heart

Suzigoggs

47 minutes to open a few presents , running 4 months late ! Watch out for the Christmas pressie unwrapping next summer 😫 This present opening is turning into a monster πŸ‘Ή Think Nati should select a few and just get on top of them all so they are up to date . It’s ridiculous

• Heart

ChocLili

I feel attacked by this. :ROFLMAO: Going a little OT, but a friend I only really know online just moved out of town, and she asked if I wanted a collection of out-of-print books her elderly aunt collected about our hometown. I said yes, and only 15 of the books are about our hometown. I'll need to go through the other 5 boxes of books she left on my porch and decide what to keep. She also left a mounted pronghorn antelope from a local bar that just closed after 70 years, an avocado tree and a leather chair. I inherited every single piece of furniture in my house, or it's a hand me down I said yes to. I've also had two yard sales in the last three years.

The amount of gifts they receive really is kind of stressful, and I hope they either stop altogether if the amount of views don't benefit charities, or redirect and figure out an angle. Like useful or already framed gifts in context and private thank you notes. Pleas for charity donations instead of gifts. Selmar could use some backup turtlenecks for woodworking and Diesel has enough treats. I understand why people give heirlooms with stories to the house though. People sell whole houses full of heirlooms when someone dies because they aren't collectors, or they don't cook. It makes them feel good to know it's somewhere fun. I should probably ship this antelope head to Lalande. Our local population of pronghorn antelopes just recently recovered from colonialism.
Ha Ha, that’s a brilliant anecdote. β€œAn avocado tree, leather chair and antelope head walk into a bar . . . . . . β€œ.

If The Lady of the Lost Lake had a proper look under all that stuff in the various rooms and barns I’m sure she would find all sorts of mounted wildlife from walls past. I wonder where she keeps the mounted trophies of past volunteers (too dark?)?

• Haha

ChocLili

I’m drowning in β€˜official’.

What? No Brenda? Take that!

004BF330-C4FA-4575-ADF3-1FE468728FA4.jpeg

β€œCbomb” has turned off comments for this one - spoilsport.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I think the point being made here is that Stephanie has never known what is a hierarchy (and I'm not speaking of Mummy and Daddy), colleagues (and not a Gerry or a bunch of often very young volunteers), strict working hours (not speaking of lying in bed until noon for your work either) and real goals (not making money to restore your dream rural chateau).
Nobody said that Stephanie was lazy. Just living in... La La Land and thinking that life can be hard (for the others).
We like Chateau Diaries videos. But we have to be lucid too πŸ˜‰
Exactly this. I didn’t say she was lazy and I did not denigrate her work - but she’s not part of the rat race - commuting - worrying about her job - etc. She does work hard but she chooses her own hours and β€˜staff’ and on the face of it enjoys a decent social life too. Good for her - the point I was trying to make (poorly) was that she is fortunate in having choices and that lifestyle isnt the norm for most of us.

witchgrass

VIP Member
true, but still one can wonder without always getting feedback of those who don't want some kids that those asking are not "normal". That's irritating, too. Sorry for my bad English - there's a way to say it betterπŸ˜”. Nothing we discuss here is actually our business but we still do it.

You are right, some people better should not have became parents, but I feel SJ is not one of them. And those asking I guess just would like her to have the joys of becoming a mother. (and yes most of the time it is a joy😊)
I'm a proud mother, and totally agree with you. Motherhood is also really boring to watch at this point in my life. I've done my time. At the risk of being accused of being a superfan, her appeal is that she doesn't have to deal with any of those trappings.

• Heart

emay

no raw eggs here, I am no Rocky

editer herself out? with all that orgasmic πŸ† hmmm, I think she rather gave up

so they dropped only the Michaels but not the princess? maybe that's the rift?
Could still get dropped, Petherick did after the filming took place. At least SJ had the sense to film what was going on so she could show in more detail, after airing like the wedding last year.

I actually think she's way more savvy than shows on camera, I've had a manager and regional, manager who on first meeting them you'd wonder how someone that ditsy/ disorganised could hold that position, but my god they knew exactly what was going on at all times

I'm glad Dan and Annalise won Brenda's competition even though nearly all the other competitors withdrew! And how lovely are their neighbours who provide so much practical support with their renovation - what a great community they have there which they appear to have integrated into really well. I loved that the woman over the road just popped off and came back with a fork lift to move their heavy tile delivery :ROFLMAO:
Ssssssshhhhh......it was a poll not a competition!!!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Not sure what the difference is, both have winners!!!!

• Haha

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
Cat is lovely, Marie is getting rather annoying and the childlike persona is going to wear thin after awhile. Her arrangements are ok but nothing to gush over. And Stephanie is a hoarder, the junk just keeps moving from one room to the next.

• Heart

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
ChocLili did a fine job last time, mine would be just boring
Many famous writers and creatives and even Winston Churchill worked from bed...
You are right. Although Richard Branson actually did get out of bed, he never sat at a desk, preferring instead to sit with his feet up on a luxury sofa with a phone by his side, conducting all his business from there. Beds are the most amazing places for all sorts, and I remember Selmar saying, as he was refurbishing one for the chateau: "It's crazy what people do in their beds."

• Haha

witchgrass

VIP Member
The fact that she has plants for the garden (the dahlias that were sent to her London flat) shipped from the UK versus just purchasing down the road always perplexed me. She is not alone. Can’t remember the names of the other chateau where they did a massive lavender planting at their entrance and the plants all came from the UK. Seems very odd.
I haven't seen a lot of the other chateau youtube channels, but the other owners seem to interact with their community even less. It looks like Dana is active locally and is friends with goat cheese guy, they appear to communicate with their neighbors off camera mostly (the water finder, and the satellite dish barn might be the same guy?) and there are a few videos where they are leaving for dinner in a local restaurant but only one video of them eating out locally. They should invite their postman to dinner. I bet they know him pretty well by now.

• Haha

ChocLili

The Christmas cake is doomed without brown sugar. Chateau de Lalande is doomed without brown sugar. Why, all of France is doomed without brown sugar. How can such a gastronomic country not have any brown sugar within its borders? Surely there is brown sugar elsewhere in the EU that could somehow be transported to Lalande (and the wider countryside) without too much fuss? Can an American superfan please send some trans-Atlantic brown sugar pronto in time to save the Christmas cake (and France). Thank you.

• Haha

witchgrass

VIP Member
Michael got a puppy!! 😍 does the fact that I hoped for a puppy for him in the last thread mean he’s reading here too? Baby animal content is the answer to any boring channel. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow

Krypgal

Tonights most entertaining story : Philip asked SJ for thongs instead of tong 29:55 forw tonights ep. when he was newly arrived at Lalande
Did you hear SJ say , now for the grown ups drinks for her and marie etc, after Marie made ppa a cocktail with his favourite, baby food pureed apple lol..

• Haha
  • Heart

Minxxx

😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

Typical the one time in life
I could drink 🍸 up
A shower 🚿

πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

🚨🚨🚨Backtrack - cos it’s annoying ...me 🀣🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨⭐🚨

This thread 🧡 initially was a friendly poke about .... a chat 0000

Lalande while flogging pulling smiles N stunts ....
that were a tad cheeky !!πŸ¦„

Yet now it seems β€œ thoughts πŸ’­ or observations ....
are now a social experiment for a particular few or ... to be mused over and analyzed -

@sandro37 - your first posting came in so hot and heavy - I personally thought πŸ’­ .... wow Brenda don’t hide under a bushel ...πŸ€•

For a newbie ... you had a very entrenched View of LOTL - I thought nope .... big agenda here ...

Id observed on FB forums and as I’ve previously stated Lalande-Stephanie had a concerted PR campaign - to rid herself of DOnegal trotter since Wednesday last .....
right went your angst blew into town ......
Just an observation .....
to quote yourself
I like observing ppl watching their behavior .... interesting πŸ™ƒ

Caught up now on all the thread where opinions vary - not aggressive ect ect ...

still TO ME .. there’s an inside agenda from YOU ... 🧐🀨

derail any sign of poking fun at the chat ooo
as it SEEMS the concept is alien to you to slag off shown behaviors 😞

The slagging off and concerns voiced here - got the attention of LOTL

Things changed - without been socially analyzed - with no uncertain amount of twisted angst ..... personally I just love observing...πŸ¦„πŸ’šπŸ¦„
What on Earth does all of this mean? Additionally, are you accusing Sandro of being Brenda?!