The Chateau Diaries #39 The Grifterista Social Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I skimmed the comments on yesterday's vlog and didn't see any from Real Aiglon or The Duchess of Couteau. Maybe they've been blocked.

Reactions: 1
Crybaby has now hidden his total monthly amount. It was down quite a lot. He only has 520 patrons now. Wonder if that will motivate him? 🤣
Hopefully the patreons are realizing someone is using their monies for other than what was promised. It's really sad when someone doesn't have a job, doesn't own a home or car and is dressed in expensive clothing, carrying LV luggage and expecting everyone else to foot the bill. No self respect.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don't know what was worse, the EIGHT INCH PINK FRINGE she failed to hot glue onto newly painted chairs, then tacked sloppily, or the amputated mannequin leg, or the flat out declaration of her intended 120% markup on said pink-fringed €10 chairs. Or lavender in the apricot "jam" she stewed up. Bleargh.
Purchase price is €10 and they sell on their website for €125.
(125-10)/10*100%=1150%
The markup on Angela's pink-fringed chairs is 1150%
Why am I writing this? Because that's close to drug dealer profit margins. They're all scammers and criminals!

• Heart
Attraction is not only the looks. You can always turn off the light. And he is pretty enough, nothing wrong there, he is only shy and I like tall and smart guys.And most important guys who deliver which he seems to do. I am sure he runs a successful business which why he can't afford such a extravaganza like Steph project for a change.
It's not his fault that Steph is a lost case.
But I rather have a shy look than the over extrovert stare of Phil. And as I sad I like those Hathaway types....
Michael might be a typical handsome face but what's worth if he is a looser? Nothing attractive there....
I also like tall and smart men, I think Northern European women will find him attractive, I also love his integrity and loyalty.

Lessons for Snorty:
French dogs run fast.
Buy clothes one size up, they will fit.
Trim facial hair, hygiene is attractive.
Behind camera be quiet, grunts, walking even wind sounds all distract.
Bonus lesson:
Use one more shirt button.
... and finally, duck off back to The Netherlands.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
No, no they don't. I asked.
Davy is not handsome by any stretch of imagination but with a better haircut he would be decent and the best of a bad lot at Lalaland.
Who did you ask? I'm Northern European and I think he has some endearing qualities.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Who did you ask? I'm Northern European and I think he has some endearing qualities.
The Swedes and Finns around me. We think Davy is not bad but definitely wouldn't call him particularly attractive. He has some good qualities though. I think he's slightly odd.

Reactions: 7
Hopefully the patreons are realizing someone is using their monies for other than what was promised. It's really sad when someone doesn't have a job, doesn't own a home or car and is dressed in expensive clothing, carrying LV luggage and expecting everyone else to foot the bill. No self respect.
A $2000 backpack I guess is a must have for his vlogs.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.