The Chateau Diaries #39 The Grifterista Social Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A $2000 backpack I guess is a must have for his vlogs.
Seriously - if we break it down

SSB on her YouTube diaries
Is paying ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Herself ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ
Food for the troop ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ
Light ๐Ÿ’ก and heat ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ
Nutti ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ
Marie ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ
BJJ ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ
Taxes associated ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ

So if METHERICK is a one man band
And heโ€™s got almost 1.5 times her views on an average vlog

He could be dipping his wick On a global basis on grinder
If there was no pandemic ๐Ÿ˜ท

Easily pulling 10-15 k per month .....
And thatโ€™s without Patreon
Or
Cash ๐Ÿ’ต premier

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Hopefully the patreons are realizing someone is using their monies for other than what was promised. It's really sad when someone doesn't have a job, doesn't own a home or car and is dressed in expensive clothing, carrying LV luggage and expecting everyone else to foot the bill. No self respect.
That profile pic is enough to put me off, creepy and that rash looks foul

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seriously - if we break it down

SSB on her YouTube diaries
Is paying ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Herself ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ
Food for the troop ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ
Light ๐Ÿ’ก and heat ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ
Nutti ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ
Marie ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ
BJJ ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ
Taxes associated ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ

Or
Cash ๐Ÿ’ต premier
Let's hope TeaBag Trotter is saving up for his future. He's staring middle-age in the face. Perhaps buy his own flat, vehicle and stop mooching off of Gwen's hefty inheritance.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Let's hope TeaBag Trotter is saving up for his future.
One can hope but we're talking about a man who thinks that only the most expensive will do. He's burning through that money like there's no tomorrow.
The reason he started to make videos again is propably because he learned the hard way that YouTube really doesn't like it when creators take extended holidays. His earnings must be way down.
1622669811735.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This also looks like American interior decor bloggers and instagrammers.
If it American style, we didn't invent it. It's referred to as the English country house style in the trade last purveyed here by Sister Parish, who died generation ago. And even by those standards these guys are over the top.

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Or
Cash ๐Ÿ’ต premier
Teabag might be making more money per video but Stefanny puts two to three videos out per week. She has over 31 million over all views and he has under 12 million. That means she has still made a lot more money on YouTube than he has. Granted, Stefanny pays for a lot of expenses and Teabag lives for free and has only himself to cater for. And cater he does, on Spode wearing LV.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Purchase price is โ‚ฌ10 and they sell on their website for โ‚ฌ125.
(125-10)/10*100%=1150%
The markup on Angela's pink-fringed chairs is 1150%
Why am I writing this? Because that's close to drug dealer profit margins. They're all scammers and criminals!
My math is terrible. Thank you very much.
Drug dealer profits!!! And they have a website for this :poop:. Shocked, shocked. And they haven't sold them yet, dommage.

• Haha
With such a plethora of Chateau (let's jump on the bandwagon )Vlogs, it's nigh on impossible to keep up.
I tried to watch the Rosiere one this evening. To save your eyes and ears, don't bother!
I think I have caught Chateau apathy. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I truly hope lockdowns finish soon and they all get back to normal and save us from such dire YouTube vlogs.
I have now resorted to Netflix.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I tried to watch the Rosiere one this evening. To save your eyes and ears, don't bother!
She's one of those who believes in the winning charm of 15 minutes of her own talking head. Whenever a movie director had a problem, the actor Klaus Kinski used to say, oh you can solve that by putting the camera on me.:rolleyes:
Her other problem, aside from the chest-high tide of junk in the house, is that a disaster of some kind is always a feature of her vlog. Like Joe Btfsplk in L'il Abner, she brings her own weather.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If the dog starts acquiring a taste for chicken Fanny NoKnickers could be in trouble, as she's the biggest chicken there ... ๐Ÿคฃ
I've heard when she runs around, there's a bit of a flap. Not sure there's much stuffing, despite some willing and eager participants.

Today's latest
Says it all really.
That is obscene. When you think of real charities needing money.. and she's on for 360K a year..?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think I have caught Chateau apathy
Tried to watch Life of Ryan... Stopped midway and closed the tab. I've also turned my back on the Monster Munch Bunch (I'm not even watching them for "reseach purposes").
They do not - in the words of Marie Kondo - spark joy. Anymore...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Purchase price is โ‚ฌ10 and they sell on their website for โ‚ฌ125.
(125-10)/10*100%=1150%
The markup on Angela's pink-fringed chairs is 1150%
Why am I writing this? Because that's close to drug dealer profit margins. They're all scammers and criminals!
And she still hasn't combed out the fringe. Ugh.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Most of the grifters have taken a hit this month on their Patreon accounts, even the Fleuries . All down, losing more patrons than at any other time. ( except Selmar who has gained 1)
I've always wondered just how many of MPK's patrons are legitimate ?
This is so true! I noticed Trotter doesn't show how much he is making now. Hmmm wonder why? Also noticed that Positano Diaries is down 6 since the "we need to buy 2 cars and a new kitchen" episode. I love Bernadette Banner and her vlogs are so informative and well thought out. She had 1775 patrons down to 1718. She is still making around over $8,500 per month if they are all at the lowest $5.00 tier. Times they are a changing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is so true! I noticed Trotter doesn't show how much he is making now. Hmmm wonder why? Also noticed that Positano Diaries is down 6 since the "we need to buy 2 cars and a new kitchen" episode. I love Bernadette Banner and her vlogs are so informative and well thought out. She had 1775 patrons down to 1718. She is still making around over $8,500 per month if they are all at the lowest $5.00 tier. Times they are a changing.
Who is Bernadette Banner? Who is Kat/Cat that apparently caused so much joy in her return to LowLande?

Reactions: 2
Who is Bernadette Banner? Who is Kat/Cat that apparently caused so much joy in her return to LowLande?
Bernadette Banner does a historical clothing vlog, techniques, patterns, etc. She is lovely and very talented. She was mentioned here earlier when Sarah the chambermaid made her disgusting dress for the Bridgerton party. Kat was/is a volunteer who had previously been at the land of misfit toys. She just recently returned from England.

Reactions: 10
With such a plethora of Chateau (let's jump on the bandwagon )Vlogs, it's nigh on impossible to keep up.
I think I have caught Chateau apathy. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I truly hope lockdowns finish soon and they all get back to normal and save us from such dire YouTube vlogs.
I have now resorted to Netflix.
Only saw one vlog by the Rosieres. Too Mr. Bean vibes for me. :D
Watched one by that Gatsby couple that is selling up their farmhouse. Too weird.
The couple that bought a relais-de-la-post barn, too cringe.
The gay couple from Middlesborough who vlog about restoring chateau de Lalacelle, too boring.
After watching two episodes of Phil and Angelina, my fiancee under her breath said: "Oh, dear God, sorry for wasting the gift of time..."
;):m

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Tried to watch Life of Ryan... Stopped midway and closed the tab. I've also turned my back on the Monster Munch Bunch (I'm not even watching them for "reseach purposes").
They do not - in the words of Marie Kondo - spark joy. Anymore...
๐Ÿ›ฉ๐Ÿ›ฉ๐Ÿ›ฉ๐Ÿ›ฉ๐Ÿ›ฉ๐Ÿง‘โ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿง‘โ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿง‘โ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿง‘โ€โœˆ๏ธ

Sending multiple flights .....

Thank you for taking one for the team
Your next scheduled appointment with
the โ€œ guru โ€œ ....
at the โ€œspaโ€
for attempting to take on the arduous ๐Ÿ˜ฐ task of watching ... the hapless spanner ๐Ÿ”ง

Was greatly appreciated by all other serving agents ....

M

... trying to see can I get the team from niki prostatio to do a five star elevated massage .....

M

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm wondering how long it'll be before Kat becomes a staff member and on the payroll.
There's more than $30k a month to share round.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.