The Chateau Diaries #39 The Grifterista Social Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the song well…my offspring loved when little…

but for some reason it sounded like beat poetry to my mind…imagined you in a black beret and stripy shirt sitting on a stool smoke filing the room…strong coffee in mugs…whispers of weed swirling in the air…
My offspring did as well.
Yes, it does have a beat poetry rhythm to it. I would prefer the image to be one of a fine malt and no weed (it would ruin the smell of my aftershave)
Shirt wise, a decent make (unlike Philip my buttons go only a couple down)
No berets...
Basically, you're average bloke in chinos and a button down shirt looking down his nose at Steph's antics whilst judging behind his malt whisky 😉🤣

This is both hilarious and tragic at the same time 🤢🤢

View attachment 600214
Well, tickle me pink! What a waste of ink!
I'm working that vibe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can't believe people are still buying into this tale :

drduplessie
11 hours ago
It is unfortunate the locals duped you into draining the lake.

Haha ! Yeah right...
Actually, this would mean that our Chatelaine is OK with Real Aiglon, Duchess of Couteau and their gang...

Melissa Thiessen
13 hours ago
WHO READS THESE COMMENTS?

The Chateau Diaries
The Chateau Diaries

8 hours ago
Sadly I don’t generally have time to reply, but I read them all (I’m Steph 😊)

Ouch

Maureen R
17 hours ago
I can't believe the vlog still went on that day after seeing that dog running away with one of the animals of La Lande and seeing the poor Rooster cowering like that, I would be in tears, devastated it would have been better if the viewers didn't see that. I switched off and never watched the rest of the vlog wasn't interested now 😦

Chickengate at Lalande. 😅

PS : I agree that her chicken should be in a chicken coop or something where they are protected. Not to mention the chicken poo which must be everywhere in Lalande courtyard... Eurk.
NB : The Chatelaine read this part of the thread but didn't delete anything. A real Peace keeper !!

Lc g
18 hours ago
The neighbour is responsible for her dogs wether she is mowing the lawn or not. The dogs should have been put inside or on leads . Poor chicken.

Shnaa
18 hours ago
absolutely, in many countries dogs can be shot for going after livestock - and thats not the dogs fault

Kt Kt
16 hours ago
And If the poor rooster dies the neighbour should pay for a replacement.

DLoad This1
15 hours ago (edited)
You're right about the responsibility of the neighbor,,, however, one chicken is hardly worth creating an issue over. The problem is once the dog knows there are chickens roaming around he might be back for more... That is when a firmer approach should be taken. 🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔

Snježana M.
15 hours ago
@Shnaa unlike some barbaric practices in countries like USA, shooting dogs and shooting in general is a crime all around Europe. So... let's stay civilized, it was an accident.

Sonia H
15 hours ago
I thought that too. The neighbour was lucky Stephanie is so nice.

Shnaa
15 hours ago
@Snježana M. I'm from a western European country, not the USA, where it is not a crime if livestock animals are involved. I agree thats its barbaric, I'm not at all saying that dogs should be shot but it can happen. My point was only to also emphasise the importance of keeping dogs under control.

DLoad This1
14 hours ago (edited)
@Lc g It's a "CHICKEN"! No reason to frantically jump up and down and have a fit over. Of course I care about the chicken's well-being but the chicken is alive and walking around. How would you suggest Stephanie handle it,,, Ask for the deed to the neighbor's house?

Steven Salerno
12 hours ago
I was wondering if I heard that correctly! Who says such a thing?

julieanna65
12 hours ago (edited)
Yes! I literally JUST had the same issue with our neighbors, only their 3 dogs killed FIVE of my 11 chickens, including my beautiful old rooster (or cockerel, as they seem to be called outside of the US).

julieanna65
11 hours ago (edited)
@Snježana M. greetings from the USA. You clearly aren’t from a rural area or have never experienced the horrible sounds of your livestock being eaten alive by an animal who was irresponsibly allowed to roam freely. And after a civilized warning to the neighbors to please prevent future slaughters....it happens AGAIN. Thank GOD “shooting”, as you put it, is still legal here in “barbaric” America, where we still have the basic human rights to protect our property. And what a shame if it comes to that because I do agree with the original comment that it’s really not the dog's fault, they’re just being dogs. It’s their owners who put them in jeopardy by not being responsible.

Kt Kt
11 hours ago
Yes I thought that was strange that she couldn’t contain them because she couldn’t stop mowing. Hope it doesn’t happen again!

Lc g
10 hours ago
@DLoad This1 Hope you had a nice snooze and woke up feeling much better.

Snježana M.
10 hours ago
@julieanna65 funny, how every time you talk to an american about guns, they speak of their right to defend their properties... Yet, the smallest amount of those guns is used to actually protect, all the rest is there just to harm. Harm other humans, animals, your neighbours, innocent passers-by.... it's pretty obvious once a nation starts glorifying guns they don't stop at nothing, not even their own children in schools... so... Let's just stick to conversations, good old fences and doors & peace with our neighbours. The rooster and the dog were both in the wrong place at the wrong time. The rest is just human error, as usual. It DOES happen, no need to make that lady a villan or her dog a monster.

julieanna65
10 hours ago
@Snježana M. thank you for setting me straight! Whew! Just think, I could be merely protecting my chickens one day and the next, I could be shooting my own kids in school! Now if only all the actual criminals with guns could only read your suggestion about conversations, fences, and doors....what a world! 😂😂😂

Snježana M.
10 hours ago
@julieanna65 who knows, those mass shooters you have in the USA - maybe they protected their chickens at first too 🤔 the problem is - they didn't stop there. Enough with these nonsenses.... Wishing you a lovely rest of the day and take care 🌻🌼🌺🌹🌸

Kt Kt
5 hours ago
@julieanna65 I'm so sorry. How awful for you and your chooks.
daaaaamn these folks play rough-making us look like a bunch of old ladies on a party line

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I wonder if all these chateau owners are meeting up to plan a grand chateau tour and workshops , with BG providing the transport?
Here's a possible lineup of workshops at Lalande.
The Art of Flirting by Stephanie: the Art of Dead Florals with Marie:
Photography with Michael Potts: Tango with Selmar: Decorate your own paper bag with Nic: Disney costume making with Sara: Designing your brand with Steve: The fascinating life of hedgehogs with Philip, (Hedgehogs provided): Transferring photos to canvas and colouring in-- oops sorry! painting with Oliver: Gardening, while evading the boss, with Dan: Assertiveness training with Isabelle: Scottish Country dancing with Gerry, (postponed due to unforseen circumstances) : Wine Tasting with Edd and Anna : The Art of using gold leaf, absolutely everywhere, by Johnny Darko: Beginners upholstery by Angela.
Just some of the delights waiting for you.
We do not expect our guests to rise before midday, but you will be served a wonderful brunch by the delightful Cat dressed in historical costume. You will then go for a long run, led by the very experienced Natti. You will board a BG tours coach. Your tour guide will be the lively Brenda, who knows everything about everything and will entertain you with all the latest gossip. Time to visit another chateau on the itinerary, for a tour, dinner and drinks, before returning to LaLaLand for evensong in the chapel with Cat, and a practical session on capturing wild life on film in the middle of the night by Philip.
There is a souvenir shop courtesy of BG, and we have our own brocante in the courtyard, selling fabric pieces, slightly damaged porcelain, hand crafted jewellry, cookery books, and beautiful paintings of Thor, plus furniture that just didn't quite fit into the chateau.
You will have the unique opportunity on the last day to participate in an auction to buy any of the chateaux, especially the jewel in the crown Lalande, (with staff included.)
A holiday of a lifetime filled with love, lust, laughter and Lambrusco.
Well at least some of them would be earning money instead getting “money for nothing”...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Better yet, give all the animals to people that will be responsible. The garden, the chickens, the sheep are all part of SJs Marie Antoinette fantasy. I don't care about the nonliving junk, but the animals deserve better. I blame Mummy and Daddy for not raising SJ with a sense of responsibility to others including animal welfare. Everything in SJs life is an effing accessory to her grandiose delusion. BJJ is just another 'pet' i.e., lapdog. I truly do believe SJ will end her life alone. She's got a few more years before the Beginning of the End. She will only attract the most undesirable people. She'll be lucky if all they are is weird, but more likely she will also attract a criminal element. Mummy will be out of it or dead. Gerry's not much help in that department. The 'men' in her life will not want to get involved. But hey, she'll have all her vlogs to rewatch over and over again.

It will be interesting to see how all these patreon accounts fair as the pandemic wains, and life gets back to the new normal. I think many people, not all of course, will awaken from their isolated stupor and say WTF am I doing supporting these grifters. I expect lots of yard sales with meters of toile fabric and gads of old lady porcelain sold on the cheap.
I agree. Once Patreon money dwindles and once Potty and Nic quit carrying her on their backs (to some extent)...what income will she have?? She has never worked for a paycheck. When Mummy dies she better save all the money she inherits and sell the properties...or as Marie Antoinette might suggest....marry money. Snorts will not be that guy. So....so long, kid!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hilarious to think SSB was surprised to be outrun by a 24 year old male (and I’ll leave it at that), and had to profess her astonishment repeatedly. Just like when receiving gifts and she can’t understand how something that looks good was made by a fan. You made this? That’s incredible! You did this? Always putting everyone else down, praising them in her fake ways only when it benefits her, but when it comes down to the wire, it is people around her who solve every dire situation.

I hope Sparky and Selmar wise up, pull their resources together, and make a run for it! Stop babysitting that old pile of loose skin and fake beauty who probably pays them scraps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Most of the grifters have taken a hit this month on their Patreon accounts, even the Fleuries . All down, losing more patrons than at any other time. ( except Selmar who has gained 1)
I've always wondered just how many of MPK's patrons are legitimate ?
Crybaby has now hidden his total monthly amount. It was down quite a lot. He only has 520 patrons now. Wonder if that will motivate him? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Knew it 😈😈😈😈

BJJ could not have come up with his own USP ....
Should have dumpster dived earlier ....

Welcome 🙏 Charlotte strawbridge
Twitter account
Long term hedgehog 🦔 watcher

See Philipa ...😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
Not just the band that dumped you mid recording......

Seems SSB is making sure she’s ok without you

Hi ya cat 🐱 welcome back babes 😭😭🍷🍷🤦‍♀️

These two little guys wanted to remind you it’s #HedgehogAwarenessWeek
So, they wrote you a poem...

Please check the grass before you mow,
and check out the useful link below.

#hedgehog #wildlifeart @hedgehogsociety #hedgehogweek

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Davey's plan: "Clematis and wild raspberries....and there could be remains of a missing tower in there somewhere." 😆
🙌🙌🙌🙌😭😭🙌🙌🙌

And you sir can take a DB9
Jet ✈ .....
Heck take the stable ....
😈😈😈😈😈

In relation to Davy ... surveying SSB for exploration
It's important to have the right caving equipment to enjoy your underground experience to the max😈😈😈

Traditionally, potholing or daylighting unused holes 🕳 after a prolonged period of NON action is done using a backhoe or by hand or shovel digging. A backhoe is a heavy piece of equipment that has a digging bucket mounted on a tractor. Since the digging bucket is large, it poses a risk of damaging the underground utilities and moves far more dirt than is necessary.😈😈😈

Caving clothing is warm, dry, and lightweight and proper caving equipment, like helmets and headlamps, is essential for caving safety and fun.😈😈😈

Might have public health restrictions still attached to SSB .... has only had one dose apparently 😈😈😈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hmmm. Per the Chateau de Brives grifter chateau summit:
Sarah and George, the Brives, haven't done any of the decluttering the ETTC wedding expert advised them they'd need to do to attract a wedding clientele. All their tat is still lying around, per MW's eyewitness IG videos.
It's better curated than the unregulated sea of garbage on all surfaces from family chateau to salon to workshop at the Rosieres, but it is, basically, the #1 hallmark of ETTC grifter chateau style: Hoarding thrift shop crap.
This also looks like American interior decor bloggers and instagrammers. The kind that still put their posts on Pinterest with an affiliate link. They make Pinterest look like the Vegas Strip. Too many bright color fonts. Their houses? They look just like this chateau and La Lande. Stuff vomited all over the floors, all horizontal surfaces, the walls. If they could tack it on the ceiling, they would do it. They do it for the content. Always have to change and add something or there is no content. They do it for the dopamine hit of buying something and getting the likes for it. A whole class of people planet-wide who are addicted to attention. It manifests in different ways. Their audience? They have lost any idea of good design. HomeGoods is crammed with them on weekends. This chateau looks like it's full of HomeGoods stuff shipped from China.

TRIGGERED.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
once Potty and Nic quit carrying her on their backs
I thought Clara said there was already a plan for Potty and Nic to support her into old age. She lacks younger generations of family to maintain properties so she will need to sell all the real estate. As long as she doesn't blow through that money on a big showy piece of real estate that needs tons of maintenance, or fall victim to professional scammers or financial/investment managers, she will have enough to live well. Do I think she will blow the money? She is now and maybe she can afford to now. At some point, she will need to stop it and find cheaper ways to get her highs.

When she ages, she will need to keep a moat of smart people around her so she isn't scammed. I think she shouldn't outlive Potty and Nic for too long. They are her lifelines for life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.