Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Espe

VIP Member
t's hard to imagine what an old Etonian would think of as a bad influence. Catholic? Not BCBG? Scouse accent
Ruth went to a well-known private school and obviously comes from quite a "well to do" background, no Scouse accents there!

Reactions: 6

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
Hm, well I am conservative politically, wouldn't say I have a particularly narrow wordview, but best of a bad bunch here in London at present anyway. Labour is in bed with terrorists, really dodgy. However, not here to talk politics! This is where we "trolls" gather to discuss gossip. My secret guilty pleasure, I find this site hilarious, the gangsta grannies should try it! Do they realise that they pay for (fake?) LV luggage, drugs, rentboys, and restaurant meals for a man in his middle thirties who will only ever give the occasional boring video in return? Now for something really bitchy,- I cannot believe I am saying this, but I also noticed the haggard looking skin on our princess in latest vlog! It must be bad then, I am normally more concerned with her body ;) Well, it was noticable. Perhaps she is on perscription drugs like steroids? She is about the same age as my wife, and looks about 10 years older skin wise. Now, granted my wife does things to her face, I don't know what, but it is expensive. I don't ask, but as far as I am concerned it is an investment of sorts. Nothing wrong with aging, but the skin can still look...hydrated (?) oh man, I sound like I'm batting for the other team here, heh he. It is probably something she can do something with anyway, throw money at it I say! Also, I think Ruth and Paperbag Nick ought to team up and make a "behind the scenes" vlog from the Chateau behind the other's backs. A tell all containing shocking stories. It could "break the net!" :ROFLMAO:
My dearest Heathcliffe. Here you are again, praising your undoubtedly lovely wife for all the care she takes of herself. I hope, after my last advice in my capacity as your Agony Aunt, she is also busy organising the ceremony for the confirmation of your vows and that a showstopper of a dress is ready for it in the wardrobe.
Online using a broom for partner.
You are a scream. I spat my drink out at that one.

I hate designer stuff, especially the more expensive things ... Actually, I'm thinking of doing away with clothes altogether and just wearing a sort of Tarzan thong... I'm looking for a place with a lot of land where I can spend my time reconnecting with nature and swinging around the trees - probably the safest place to be with all this Covid business ...
Chateau LaGorce?

• Haha

Kickintheass

VIP Member
Couldn't believe how small SJ was in the car.

I see tonight's was filmed before the gift grab which showcased Marie and Antoine's new hair before tonight when we saw it getting done.

Espe

VIP Member
I'd love to have the link for this.
Their website has no offers, only wallpaper.
Still stunned by what some grifters on ETTC called a chateau -- a substandard suburban ranch in some grotty French burb. Ugh.
That was a house, rather than a chateau!

The Cheshire Cat

Do we know what property if any the Skrek couple have bought?
Cloud cuckoo lalande
etymology of it just makes it creepier - now do sarcasm 😉

1st Rule of Grifterist/Grifterista Social Club-don’t talk about Grifterist/Grifterista Club
2nd Rule of Grifterist/Grifterista Social Club-make sure the queen gets her taste
3rd Rule of Grifterist/Grifterista Social Club-do no work, just look busy
4th Rule of Grifterist/Grifterista Social Club-It’s not my money so who cares

feel like adding the “a” at the end makes it feminine-thoughts?
I see what you mean but it was intended as a play on Buena Vista Social Club (who I love by the way)

• Heart

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
Fanny needs to get a clue and take a week to have a total makeover. Her hair is somewhat better now (DO NOT LET CRYBABY TOUCH IT HE WILL HAVE YOU LOOKING LIKE A HAG IN NO TIME), but she needs to do a deep dive on what a woman of her age should be wearing. She does not look cool or elegant or edgy. She’s a big ‘ol mess. It’s all starting to look pretty pathetic. I’m her age and I’d be in jeans with riding boots and a cashmere sweater every day in the country until it gets warm. Heels only in the evening or at a business meeting with a suit. Flats and dresses during the day. I’d even still wear shorts, but with flats and loose fitting top. Flat hair - put it up, don’t let it hang there. Makeup - minimum mascara and pale lipstick always. No full face if hair not done. No bright red during the day. Never, ever wear pantyhose again during the day -evening gowns only. If your legs aren’t brown they don’t get seen. NO MORE FULL BODY YELLOW!! Get rid of all your clothes from when you were 20. You are no longer 20. Dress like a grownup. You’re welcome.
Exactly ! Well said.

darkone

Comments for Selmar's latest flog 👑

THEY THINK THEY ARE GOING TO BE THE NEXT YT SENSATION... 📺 ?????

Tatyana Valda Belinda Hill
4 hours agoThis makes me smile the biggest smile! I loved watching you open it, darling. xxxx❤xxxx....So, now you know I wasn't really planning to knit you a hat when I asked for your head measurement some months ago. 😸

Hide reply
Selmar Duin
Selmar Duin

35 minutes ago
Yes I though about that. Knit me a head??!!! But did. The most beautiful loving present I have ever received. I am verry proud to wearing it and you as my Queen at my side. Love U beautiful X

Reminder of who she thinks she is. This is her bio on YT...

36 subscribers
Independent Producer/ Indie TV Presenter/ Content Producer of Television Programing(Factual)
The real question is.....How did they meet? At the beach?

Kickintheass

VIP Member
I'm loosing it. Timelines. Were Billy and Ryan still there when MPK arrived?
Has Gwen had the baby? Why is Billy not with her at home and looking after other sprog?
Why was Billy sanding Edd's floor when he had shown us a floor in Begmania that was to be sanded and possibly still is waiting?

Kickintheass

VIP Member
You're forgiven 🙂

We forgot the most important one:

Tractionist!

Had a lot of fun with this. Enjoyed my Sunday night ...much more entertaining than watching the CD.

Break over. :)

Mrs G's favourite go to as well. Shame I only do dad dancing, but I did surprise her one wedding anniversary by learning a routine with some mates. All of our other halves were shocked. The kids were mortified...job done :)
Hazard a guess..... Full Monty. 😀😀

• Haha
Marie, Davey and SJ are similar in ages so their delight in seeing a childhood toy in its entire collection I could understand. Almost vintage. This is pre internet and massive electronics. BJJ is 20 years younger than SJ. Surely his chilhood catelogue fascination would have been on other toys from the early 2000s?
I dont believe Davy is 45....he looks like it,.. but i recall him mention his age..being 32...but I forgot exactly.....he is so boring that his age not even stayed in my mind...

• Haha

Green Fairy

VIP Member
I felt the same about books. My kindle has been invaluable over lockdown, but I do love browsing in a good bookshop.

Rat a Tat tat, the Sewer is where its at!

I feel a 'I am Sparticus' moment coming on.
Je suis Steve! 🤣
Non, je suis Steve...

• Haha

lalablahblah

VIP Member
Not to derail: Each state has its own playbook. Every state governor can choose to do what he/she sees fit, but no one is PRO-COVID. Calling someone Pro-COVID is not like calling someone Pro-Abortion or Pro-Death Penalty. :LOL: :poop:

Forgive me, but being a gay man sounds very expensive. ;)
We call our governor Covid Kristi among other things. Biatch has blood on her hands.

Reactions: 5

sammy13

😊Oh NO...’oompa lumpa’??? From a man...Is that a ‘size’ remark??? Careful...😎
Apologies, I was referring to her historically inaccurate costume for Bridgerton, not her size as that is what it reminded me of. I expect readers who haven't seen previous posts on that will think I am referring to her size I am not. Sorry, if I have inadvertantly upset anyone. 😬
[/QUOTE]

Ah...just teasin’ ...it was funny however you meant it. 👌 I imagine no one will come out of the woodwork and say anything to ya. All good. 😉. Two of my best girl friends are ‘healthy’...and sassy and sexy as all hell. They call me all kinds of skinny adjectives...I laugh...it’s funny. Hasn’t hurt me a bit being a skinny bitch. I own it all. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 5