The Chateau Diaries #35 Tattlers don't Rattle when Lie Lie Land tries to Battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest vlog..................SJ diet: I'm back to my fasting during the day
SJ continued: except for my morning, generally this is about 11 am, tea with milk and my croissants then I fast all day-well I do nibble a few bites of bread and cheese in the afternoon-then we have tea time because we are English after all-then only then do I have a meal-I do this because I am so very pious-these other peasants can’t handle the pain of fasting like me-I am so very special and beautiful I have 30 trillion views and no arrests

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Antoine is at boardingschool...i guess he doesnt have much friends except his schoolmates...and they are all with their parents too...to have qualitytime... :rolleyes:
I feel sorry for Antoine having to spend time at the shatoo. There are no other boys his age around (I don't count Philip as he is a bad influence). He will soon outgrow the novelty of receiving candy and legos very soon - I hope! There's no public transportation for him to use to get away from the "adults". Perhaps he can use Selmar's bicycle to pedal into the nearest village to seek refuge and reconnect with normal people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel sorry for Antoine having to spend time at the shatoo. There are no other boys his age around (I don't count Philip as he is a bad influence). He will soon outgrow the novelty of receiving candy and legos very soon - I hope! There's no public transportation for him to use to get away from the "adults". Perhaps he can use Selmar's bicycle to pedal into the nearest village to seek refuge and reconnect with normal people.
If I catch Antoine counting the silverware, I AM GETTING HIM OUTTA THERE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
SJ continued: except for my morning, generally this is about 11 am, tea with milk and my croissants then I fast all day-well I do nibble a few bites of bread and cheese in the afternoon-then we have tea time because we are English after all-then only then do I have a meal-I do this because I am so very pious-these other peasants can’t handle the pain of fasting like me-I am so very special and beautiful I have 30 trillion views and no arrests
Yeah right...and ending up looking like the old cow who is almost 80 ...when she is 50....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
one does wonder why they didn’t simply Google or YouTube “how to care for an orchid“ - what a bunch of idiots
Same reason as a bunch that live off Youtube couldn't search for videos on restoration..
They
Are
Incompetent
Narcissists

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If they ever interacted with anyone local, the child would have a great time. He could help on a farm, learn how to care for animals, drive tractors and all sorts. I spent a summer in France at his age and learned that I liked the girl next door nuzzling my ear. I wonder what happened to Estelle... This poor child is too busy being corrupted in the GAG to do any of this.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Question. Who does pay for all the food for everyone at the HMN? I mean, even though the meals look unappetizing for the most part, my employer doesn't pay for even 1 meal a day let alone 3 for me. I am sure the Canadian Geese are paying rent to stay in their apartment, but like what about Selmar?? He is gone at times but still he has eaten many, many meals there too. Baby nuts can't eat anything except Skittles and wine so it doesn't cost much to feed that little toad but....what about the rest....like Ian the electrician when he was there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
BJJ was planting the plants directly into the pots. This is a no-no as there's no drainage and the roots will rot. The ceramic pots are called cachepots. The word cachepot is French from the French verb cacher, meaning "to hide". Cachepots are vase-like containers to aesthetically hide a growing pot holding the plant itself to provide greenery indoors. So you repot the plant into a bigger pot, then place it in the cachepot.

Also what was all that nonsense twirling about in the attic in her red nightie? And taking down ceilings in rooms already done, for the sake of some tatty brown painted beams? She's insane and I hope her patrons call her out because that is just taking the piss with the money they donate. By all means have a little section of the attic showing those beams for posterity, but let's not waste money hiring an expert in the field to do a survey, then possibly destroying some rooms.

And also Dan/Kirsty could you please do some weeding in the fountain beds? It looks terrible.

And I'm speechless about the downstairs loo. Stupid to have put up the chandelier and Venetian mirror but did no-one think to wrap them in something. They're filthy. Good work from Selmar but could he not have contrived to put the fossils stone somewhere else but under the toilet?

Really frustrated with the stupidity of most of tonight's vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Watching today's Stupidity. The attic is being redone by morons. Too long to explain here.
Snorts is a 12 year old girl. His family raised him in a playpen. Useless..
🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇

Agent 007
Priceless
Jet ✈ on runway
😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So do you think that Phillip is looking to up his collection of silverware a la Lalonde supporters? hmmmm? Vlog had a nice segway into the pattern of the flatware. Show it for the camera so the grannies at home can check the good silverware and send along. The grift that keeps on grifting. ugh. Shamelessly planned. They really make me feel sick.

• Haha
  • Wow
On the positive side, it becomes slightly more tolerable with more people around. I was trying to think how Tomaz interacted with everyone in the Chateau, he seemed to be treated well. Selmar is a hard worker.
I just replayed an old vlog where he sorted the shower out and I noticed a big difference in how they all looked this was pre Philip. We should call it PP. They all seemed chilled out and no snorting and a better camera/vlog interaction.
I hate to say it but miss Isabelle's gardening comments. She added a different dynamic to the vlogs.
Also a big difference in the look of the outside gardens. So there has been some progress even though it is erratic and probably not shown as much.
As for tonights vlog! She could have shown more of Selmar working on cutting stones as opposed to Philip potting (badly) plants and fingering knives.
Ian seems to be doing what is asked of him, but for the love of God I wish they had cleaned the attic up first. I honestly don't know how they all operate on that front! Surely boards could have been taken up first and the painted beams discovered? This should have been before any works started. What a waste of money.
Also think this was a couple of weeks ago as the terrace wasn't finished (if it ever will be) and the weather has been abysmal lately.

• Heart
I concur! Very well said!

On the positive side, it becomes slightly more tolerable with more people around. I was trying to think how Tomaz interacted with everyone in the Chateau, he seemed to be treated well. Selmar is a hard worker.
I just replayed an old vlog where he sorted the shower out and I noticed a big difference in how they all looked this was pre Philip. We should call it PP. They all seemed chilled out and no snorting and a better camera/vlog interaction.
I hate to say it but miss Isabelle's gardening comments. She added a different dynamic to the vlogs.
Also a big difference in the look of the outside gardens. So there has been some progress even though it is erratic and probably not shown as much.
As for tonights vlog! She could have shown more of Selmar working on cutting stones as opposed to Philip potting (badly) plants and fingering knives.
Ian seems to be doing what is asked of him, but for the love of God I wish they had cleaned the attic up first. I honestly don't know how they all operate on that front! Surely boards could have been taken up first and the painted beams discovered? This should have been before any works started. What a waste of money.
Also think this was a couple of weeks ago as the terrace wasn't finished (if it ever will be) and the weather has been abysmal lately.
Sorry. THIS was well said. Spot on!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.