The Chateau Diaries #35 Tattlers don't Rattle when Lie Lie Land tries to Battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are 11 people pictured in the vlog
The table is laid for 16 - she said she was having 16 for Christmas dinner

Potty & Ruth, Davey, Hash, FRK, Nutti, BJJ, Fanny, Dana & son, Selmar, Nic, Marie, Antoine = 14
The other two could be .. Danas other son and husband ??

View attachment 569715

View attachment 569724

View attachment 569736
View attachment 569747

The rules for France at Christmas

View attachment 569763

View attachment 569765
Other mystery people could be those wacky Canadians as we know/believe they were there for New Year’s Eve. Someone posted the picture with them in their finest.

Reactions: 8
The beams in the attic floor are terrible, surely it would of been cheaper and better to lift floor boards and insulation between ceiling and attic floor, what a waist of money

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You know...taking down a ceiling is a nightmare of a mess on a good day....but since no-one had the brains to clean up the chunks of old plaster and dirt on the floor of the attic BEFORE putting up insulation and new boards, it will be a horrendous mess tearing out the ceiling now!!! What room is beneath that part of the attic?

And in the part of the attic that already had a floor...why not take up the old boards, insulate then re-lay the floor( with new wood if needed) I know the attic has great height to the ceiling/roof beams, but why lose all the ceiling height adding 2 feet of joists in some places??? And now Ian has mentioned worm rot in places.

Stupid is as stupid does.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The attic thing was ridiculous. The old ceiling is really nothing special. That aside, I didn't mind tonight's vlog. Until Steve appeared with his burgers. And his massive baps.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God is she annoying! She's acting for the camera all the time, you only have to look at her face and those awful hand gestures drive me mad! That red dress looks like a nightgown and is so ageing on her!

How long will it be before they kill that orchid?

SJ and Marie were being sarcastic and passive-aggressive to each other. It really seems as if they detest each other.

Poor Ian, having to lug those heavy planks up, and she and BJJ just get in the way and stand there giggling about it all. I bet Ian wishes she'd just get out of his way; he must feel like giving her a good slap with one of the planks! BJJ is also getting more and more annoying, he can't manage to do anything practical.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The beams in the attic floor are terrible, surely it would of been cheaper and better to lift floor boards and insulation between ceiling and attic floor, what a waist of money
Absolutely! Good thinking! Too bad nobody has the sense God gave them at the HMN.

Reactions: 5
How long will it be before they kill that orchid?
It is probably dead already. Baby Nuts was talking about cutting off the pot with scissors, as though he was planning to shove it in one of those ugly ceramic pots. Anyone who knows anything about epiphytic orchids knows to plant them in a loose bark/moss mix. They grow on tree trunks FFS. I was horrified that he was planting all those houseplants directly into pots with no drainage holes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
You know...taking down a ceiling is a nightmare of a mess on a good day....but since no-one had the brains to clean up the chunks of old plaster and dirt on the floor of the attic BEFORE putting up insulation and new boards, it will be a horrendous mess tearing out the ceiling now!!! What room is beneath that part of the attic?

And in the part of the attic that already had a floor...why not take up the old boards, insulate then re-lay the floor( with new wood if needed) I know the attic has great height to the ceiling/roof beams, but why lose all the ceiling height adding 2 feet of joists in some places??? And now Ian has mentioned worm rot in places.

Stupid is as stupid does.
The B and B rooms are underneath .....can you imagine the rubbish, durt...and dust...but maybe its a good excuse for Fan Flash to do all the guestrooms again...paid for by our much loved patreons....

It is probably dead already. Baby Nuts was talking about cutting off the pot with scissors, as though he was planning to shove it in one of those ugly ceramic pots. Anyone who knows anything about epiphytic orchids knows to plant them in a loose bark/moss mix. They grow on tree trunks FFS. I was horrified that he was planting all those houseplants directly into pots with no drainage holes.
Orchids needs to be in see through pots and in special soil indeed..and .you dont cut the roots...but again, he doesnt like heights, he doesnt like gardening...he doesnt like to cook....he doesnt like work in general,,,,he only likes to stare at poorcelain....and cutlery...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The B and B rooms are underneeth .....can you imagine the rubbish, durt...and dust...but maybe its a good excuse for Fan Flash to do all the guestrooms again...paid for by our much loved patreons....
She said that the chambre de Roger was one of the rooms underneath that hot mess. Can you imagine how much attic shyte must be raining down into the ludicrous bed drapes as a result of all of this?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
If I had lived there for 16 years I would have been so interested that I would have investigated everything and every nook and cranny in that place YEARS ago!! Obviously, for Fanny, it was just a sex pit, party house. Oh, and a place to play dress up or "no dress at all"🙄.
Why didn't IJ give that damned girl a present or party growing up!!! Lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She said that the chambre de Roger was one of the rooms underneath that hot mess. Can you imagine how much attic shyte must be raining down into the ludicrous bed drapes as a result of all of this?!
Like i said....a paarfect excuse to start all over again...on a grander scale offcourse....i see the samples of the expensive wallpaper already coming.....

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
And the pots were too small!! Did he grow up under a rock? Somebody wiped his butt too long. Is Fanny doing it now??? She finally got her baby!! Goo goo gaga 👶

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That chandelier was put in the downstairs loo ages ago. Just imagine how filthy it will be after taking up the stone slabs and re-doing the floor and then they still have to do the loo, basin and plumbing. It will be encrusted. Typical Stephanie to put in a chandelier before any of the building work. What a total idiot.

Selmar is just like Marie, he keeps advertising his birthday and of course, there's a party and tango dancing, can't wait, can you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Glad to see everbody else is sharing my sentiments about tonight vlog.
That dumb goose is flouncing around in her red dress renovating the château backwards. Now she wants to restore and reinsert the old ceiling?!
Do like Elsa and "Let It Go". You didn't care before and you will not care after the Patreons have left you, for never completing anything.
Ugh! Nic Larkin, what a prize 🥉 he is. Whoring your wife and step-son for tat and money. I wish Marie had some common sense and a backbone and said goodbye to HMN. She deserves better - but as she is willing to travel during the pandemic with her son, then maybe they deserve each other. :sick:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The B and B rooms are underneath .....can you imagine the rubbish, durt...and dust...but maybe its a good excuse for Fan Flash to do all the guestrooms again...paid for by our much loved patreons....

Orchids needs to be in see through pots and in special soil indeed..and .you dont cut the roots...but again, he doesnt like heights, he doesnt like gardening...he doesnt like to cook....he doesnt like work in general,,,,he only likes to stare at poorcelain....and cutlery...
You summed that up perfectly!! Couldn't have been better said!

Reactions: 10
Fanny Flash is talking about her old ceiling....i dont think there is much left of it...btw.. has anybody ever slept in a place with a ceiling of planks, and a not insulated attic above...the cold and the draft in winter is horrible...also the dirt and dust from above is coming down through the holes...now you know why they plastered it a few 100 years ago..people in the old days were also no fools...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Most people I know with serious allergies don't mention it too often. They either care for their own food or just pretend to not be hungry and eat nothing at all or have eaten at home already.
All this talk about " I eat this but not this" is so annoying, who cares anyway? Saying this as someone with allergies myself🙄
Exactly! Discussing your diet and your health are two boring issues no one else wants to hear about.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.